House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Blood-Vampire
L is for Lindsey
Firefly155
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 am

Okies! And maybe she could ask Vincent???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 am

I see what haappened to the site Razz i had to use the capabilitiy view
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 am

Perhaps.. I'll decide soon *shrug*

Lol britt XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 am

XD I knew the site looked funny cause some words were blurry and the icons were smaller
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 am

ugh, still have a headache, and I just threw up the little bit of a protein bar. DX last night i woke up about every half hour. it seems as if my body doesn't want me to live. like the headaches depriving me of sleep, and I feel sick every time I stand, and I would probably actually like, if there was anything left in my stomach.

WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. TO. ME.

I'm going to the clinic/a&e soon. hopefully. I just want meds to make this go away. DX I want to eat! gah. i don't even know what's wrong with me.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 am

*huggles rae* aw I really feel bad D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 am

UGGHHH!!!! I hate this HW!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am

Poor Rae D: *huggles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:29 am

Get well soon, Rae-Rae. It's not the same when you're ill ):
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 am

Awhh Christina Valentine sounds so cute X3 oh, is there any chance that Christina's family could come down from heaven or something? That way her dad can walk her down the isle and her sister can be a bridesmaid X3 cause Cloe's gonna be her maid of honour - they're good friends - and Roxi's coming back for Christina's wedding X3 she's gonna be a bridesmaid *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 am

XD it does sound cute and sure. Pretty much the people there wouldnt care about seeing ghosts and what not. :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 am

*Bites lip.* I don't know, we don't usually allow people to go down unless they have jobs to do... But couldn't they have the wedding in Heaven and, like, fly up sonehow?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 am

thanks guys. ill be back later, hopefully.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 am

Sure I guess *shrug* only problem is Roxi, I dunno how she would get up... Britt... Who can be; Blades's best man, Page boy and flower girl. Oh amd guests *ashrug* then we need to decide the food and the first dance, then the honeymoon! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 am

Uhhh... Cloe carry her there??? Oh boy, we all know what happens on honeymoons! Right, Bex? Razz *Giggles.* Ohhh yeah Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 am

No one need open the door for him, for it was his home and it had been his home for longer than it had been anyone else's. He was tired and defeated and full of sorrow, but he had things to do, hence his return. He was about to ascend the stairs when he spotted the portraits of the original owners of the mansion. His hand caressed the portrait of the man with one red eye and one blue eyes, his own eyes filled with tears, and he quickly continued before the spilled over his eyelids. He was going to talk to the new owner of his home, Jeremy Wilson, since it was he who had summoned him here for assistance on what would be a large project, but as he neared the young man's room, he realised that he was... Preoccupied. Heaving a sigh and shaking his head, he instead returned to the attic apartment which no one apart from himself and Jeremy knew about and spent the nexthour dusting everything in vast and spacious apartment. Once that was done, he sat it the armchair by the untouched fireplace. Alone. He was all alone now. His love had vanished fro. The face of the Earth and now he only one choice left: To accept that he, Caius Alexandros III, was the last of his kind remaining and that he was now officially lost in this new, modern world.

I woke up in bed alone. Good, it meant no awkward moments when Darren realised that he slept with me while he was drunk. Standing up, I stretched out my normal limbs, followed by my wings then grabbed some clean clothes. Heading into the bathroom, I took a shower, dried myself, then dressed and did other bathroom stuff, ending with putting my dirty clothes in the laundrey basket... Now what? I didn't have the energy to beat someone up, it was too windy for flying, maybe I'd just have to resort to watching tv like normal people, but that would mean being the slghtest bit social towards others in the room. With nothing else to do, I attempted flying onto the roof, which was a struggle but I survived, and I just sat there, watching the snowflakes fall and thinking about how s*** everyone in the mansion was. Except for Darren, he seemed pretty bad*ss yesterday for a goody two shoes type.

"Tomorrow lunchtime sounds good." I answered with a grin, glad to be hanging out with Dilynn again and getting to know her more and stuff. "But how about this; instead of going out to get milkshakes and fries, we make our own milkshakes at the mansion and cook our own fries there too. Making our own strawberry milkshakes could be interesting." I shrugged before noticing the waiter come our way. I ordered my weird pizza and a glass of coke and ordered Dilynn's Supreme pizza for her, but I wasn't sure what drink she wanted so I left her to order it herself.

I blushed more, but then saw Sierra blush too and smiled, glad that I wasn't the only one. "Thanks. I'm glad I didn't, you know, mess things up entirely." I smiled, pressing a kiss to Sierra's slightly heated cheek. "And, uh, if it helps, I kinda enjoyed it too." Before o could get more embarassed, I added. "Now I'm meant to be putting my foot up on a cushion or something so maybe we should go to the living room, unless you want to sleep a bit longer..." It was weird for Sierra to sleep, because she never usually slept. I wondered if she was feeling ok or something.

After fading, Tyler and I decided to go straight to sleep, too tired for anything else - it had been a long day. It took a while for me to nod off becaise I wasn't used to my surroundings, but eventually I did. When morning came, I awoke to the sunshine, smiling sleepily as it reflected off of my shiny new wedding ring which declared me as Tyler's loving wife. I gaze at it for a moment before snuggling into Tyler more, waiting for him to wake up because I didn't have the heart to wake him up myself. As I waited, my eyes travelled around the room. This wasn't only a new bedroom, but a new home and a new life for me. When I left home with Jeremy five years ago, I never thought I'd ever get a boyfriend because of previously living on the streets and in the forest and stuff, but now I was happily married, with two, hopefully soon to be three, beautiful kids, a pet and, mostly importantly, a permanent roof over my head. Life really couldn't get any better for me.

"Mhmm. I might have to give it a try at some point, although if things go wrong, it could mean permanently burning blood to the pan or wahetever I used to cook it, which wouldn't be nice for the non blood drinkers." Shrugging slighty, I stoo up and walked over to Kodi, giving him a hug as I watched him cook. "What do you like to lut on your pancakes, Kodi-bear?" I asked my best and only friend curiously, wondering whether he was a sweet or savoury kind of guy.

My grin grew and I walked over to Ryan, kneeling down beside her and wrapping my arms around her waist. A gentle kissed was pressed against her cheek and then I looked down at Bentley. A part of me wondered what he thought of me, whether he even liked me, but I knew that I shouldn't being worrying over a baby's opinion on me. "How the shapeshifting thing." I asked Ryan with moderate curiosity as I tried making conversation that related to my love's son. "Is he still shapeshifting into other creatures a lot?"

"Nothing too fancy, I promise." I replied with a smile as Sam leaned back onto the bed. I smiled slightly, then put my hands down on the bed for support before slowly, carefully, lowering myself down. As our lips met, my smile widened slightly, but unfortunately I knew that the kiss couldn't last too long before my fiance panicked, so I quickly pulled away and sat back up. "There, all done."

((I think they were in Suzie's room.))
"Mhmm, it looks like it's bedtime for a certain someone. Oh, and you're welcome Suzie." I kissed Suzie's head and snuggled into her slightly before reaching out and stroking Linette's face with the back of my index finger. "Maybe tomorrow you can, like, start teaching me how to look after her, huh? I'll do everything except diaper changing unless you reeaaally desperately need me to do it."

"The kids were fine, actually, I think Abby was too busy dancing to get p***y." I answered with a chuckle. "As for the wedding itself, it was... Tolerable. I was just glad to see my sister so happy." It kinda sucked though because during the wedding, I found myself thinking 'This could've been me. I could've been one really happy guy getting married but both of my chances at happieness were f***ed up.' so it was kinda depressing. I wpuldn't tell Giselle that though, and even thinking about it was depressing so I decided to change subject by snatching the beer bottle off of Giselle. "Now, little missy, explain this. I thought angels were meant to be good and not drink and not dress sexily and stuff like that, which means you're in big trouble." I teased with a smirk.

The last thing I remembered was finding a comfy, quiet place to sit when Kyle went to get us drinks, then everything went black. When my eyes reopened, I was in Kyle's room, still wearing the bridesmaid dress with Kylie Kyle snuggling into me, one arm draped across my stomach. I was confused about how I got here, but considering the fact that I was snuggling with Kyle, I decided not to worry. Rubbing my eyes a little, I snuggled into my boyfriend, rubbing my nose against his jaw, kinda of nuzzling it, then heaved a happy sigh and smiled, closing my eyes again but not falling asleep.

I think Sammi was dead... She drank so much alcohol last night that she could barely walk home. I had predicted that it would happen so I hadn't drunk as much as I usually would last night, then walked Sammi home and helped her get into her PJs and stuff. I didn't fade with her since she was drunk, but we might've made out a little! Anyway, the reason why I thought Sammi was dead was because she hadn't woken up yet... Maybe she was in an alcohol induced coma! It was possible! Maybe I should take her to the hospital...

I was lying next to Nathalie, sound asleep still, thanks to all the partying. I hadn't told Nathalie that I got to stay here yet - I couldn't find a lerfect moment last night - so I still needed to do that, but for now I was too busy sleeping and couldn't be bothered.

I think Dayna had a rough not last night. I couldn't really tell what drinks she had, but by the way she acted, I guessed that she had had sone alcohol. I woke up to KJ's giggling and sighed, getting up and pulling a blanket over my shoulders before walking to Kara-Jayne's room. Knocking on the door, I peeked my head in and gave Dayna's daughter a sleepy smile. "Good morning, princess."
((And Cody and TJ are in the guest bedroom XD And Cody's still asleep, but since it's a double bed, he's snuggling into TJ X3))

Tra da! Done!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=297
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down