House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+11
Awesome-Poptart
Vansintrie
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
15 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Jeremy's in his room. In his bed. Enjoy! XD And okies Rae Very Happy

Seeing Suzie pull up her trousers, it reminded me about my belt and I quickly took it off and handed it to her. "Here, you need it more than I do right now." I fought back the urge to chuckle and watched her out the belt on before we headed out to my car. Oce in, I drove us straight back to the mansion and then got out and opened Suzie's car door for her like a gentleman. "You can got to sleep if you want, but I'm not gonna sleep, so you might have to be alone. For a little while, at least." I really needed to get a job, otherwise we'd strugglig to look after Linette, since I was down to my last couple of dollars and stuff. I think there was an opening at an art store in town, so that'd be good for me.

((I know Jeremy and Giselle were talking in the rp, but I can't remember anything and O don't have a repost :/ New day?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Oh yeah! They were gonna talk about what happened between Jeremy and Jenna!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Hee hee. :3 *walks off and sneaks into Jeremy's room, running over and jumping on top of him, giggling* Hey friend. *presses a kiss to his lips*

sorry, but i can't come up with a reply for Suzie. DX gah.

"That's good." I smiled slightly. "They really have missed you, and they need their mum, especially Abby since she only seems to listen to women, not me. Plus it'd be easier for me if you were around. Maybe if you took care of them more often I'd have time to do the things I used to do before they were born." It had be ages since I played guitar, and before the kids, that was the one thing I enjoyed doing the most. Well, apart from soending time with my girlfriend, I guess. Maybe I could start playing guitar again, maybe even play for the kids, if I had time, that is, because I still had to look after the mansion. Damn it.

giselle caldwell;

She nodded in understanding. "Yeah, that would be good for you. get your mind off of whatever is wrong with you and Jenna... I'm, if you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with you and Jenna? why hasn't she been around?"

bad reply. DX I'm going to get food... but I'll reply!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:10 pm

It's ok, Rae Very Happy *Opens his eyes when Giselle jumps on him and smiles, returning her kiss before pulling away.* Hey there buddy! *Kisses her again before asking,* How're you?

I frowned a little at the question and lowered my head, just in case I started crying - I didn't like anyone seeing me cry. "She's... She's gone... I-I don't know whether it's cold feet or a super urgent family emergency or whether she just suddenly gates me or something, but one morning she just left. I thought she had gone hunting or something but then I checked my drawers and all her stuff was gone... She even missed the wedding and stuff so... Yeah..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

better now that I'm with you! *grins and kisses him again, rolling over to his side* what about you?

Giselle Caldwell;

"Oh... um..." she didn't know what to say. she had no idea how it felt having your fiancée just up and leave you before your planned wedding. the only thing she had in mind was to give him a hug, so that's what she did. "I'll always be here for you, Jeremy. if it makes you happier to do the things you love, i don't mind taking the kids more. I actually suggest it. you need to do things that make you happy..." it is the only way to make him happy again. and Giselle didn't want the kids to be surrounded by a sad dad...

if that post sucks, sorry. i should really be going to bed soon, but i still haven't eaten. DX fail. lol. I'm going to get food now. lol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 pm

((Go and get food then go to bed! Razz Sames. *Rolls onto his side and brushes Giselle's hair away from her face.* I'm just glad it's the weekend. No school which means no chaos in trying to get the kids to school Smile))

I nodded a little and hugged Giselle back, burying my head in her hair as I felt the tears coming. "I just thought we had a good relationship and she left. It's my failt, it has to be, I made her a vampire and I suggested to get a healer guy cure her blindness, I didn't mean to try and change her, I really didn't." It was too late now. I couldn't get Jenna back, I couldn't make her human again, I had just messed everything up. And even if I didn't do anything wrong, if even a blind girl would leave me, not only must there be something wrong with my looks, but my personality too. "What's worse is that Dayna's left the mansion and Bex is leaving soon too. I'm just being abandoned by everyone I care about! It's not fair... You're still here and the kids are still here but how long's that gonna last? The kids will grow up, you'll probably move on at some point, my friend Jason will have to go back to England at some point too..: I'll just be stuck here with no one else." I'd probably go and live in the attic for the rest of my life, never coming down, like that Caius guy did.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 pm

*grins and presses a kiss to his lips* Yeah, but that also means we can all spend some time together as a family! *smirks as she gets an idea, and rolls over on top of him again, and sits up, pinning his arms to the bed and leaning in close to his face, still smirking* and maybe you and i can spend some time together once the kids go to bed. *presses a kiss to his neck and pulls away, letting go of his arms*

Giselle Caldwell;

She shook her head and pulled away from the hug, looking Jeremy in the eyes. "I promise i won't leave you. Ill stay by you, whether we're friends, or married. ill be here. even after the kids grow up and leave, I'll be here for you. because you need someone there. everyone needs someone there for them..." She smiled slightly as she though of something clever. "Just... think of me as your guardian angel. Ill always be here to help you out."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:25 pm

((*Smirks a little as Giselle pins him to the bed kisses his neck.* Yes ma'am. I would love to spend time with you when the kids go to bed. *Rolls over and pins Giselle's arms above her head before smirking more.* But lets not forget who's in charge here, ok? Wink *Leans down and kisses Giselle passionately.*))

My guardian angel. I would've laughed if I wasn't so sad. Instead I just nodded my head and wiped my tears away. "Is there any way to, kike, get you assigned as my real guardian angel? I feel like I'm just gonna lose it some day soon. It'd be nice to have someone there to talk me out of doing anything stupid or just to, like, help me out of depression." Because after being kicked out of your parent's house, learning that they died, having 7 failed relationships in the past 5 years, being abandoned by your best friend and sister, watching everyone you care about get engaged and married and stuff, and looking after two kids, one of whic can be pretty troublesome, who wouldn't break down and fall into depression? I could just tell that soon it was all going to sink in for me and then I'd just break down. It was already happening anyways; the guy who never used to cry cried quite a lot nowadays when things went wrong.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:35 pm

*smile/smirks under the kiss and returns the kiss, matching his passion*

Giselle Caldwell;

She nodded and wiped the remainder of his tears away. "I can have it arranged as soon as i get a bit of free time. I can tell you really need it. And i promise that i will be there for you, as long as you need it. If you need me for forever, than congratulations! Ill be there forever. But, i really do care about you, Jeremy. Anything you need. A shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, a hug, or anything. I will help you." She pulled him into a hug once more, and rubbed his back gently, hoping he would feel better soon.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

((*Keeps Giselle's arms pinned with one hand and moves one hand under her shirt, rubbing circles into her side with his thumb as they kiss.*))

Nodding again, I hugged Giselle back and tried to calm myself down. I had a guardian angel now, maybe things would be better for me now, especially since Giselle was not only my guardian angel but the twins' mum. Yeah, maybe things will be better. Lets just hope nothing else went wrong for me, I didn't know how much more I could take.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:04 pm

I'll reply in the morning, but for now I'm just gonna do ooc until i fall asleep. so if i poof, that's why. Razz
*begins to giggle when he rubs circles in her sides, and uses her free hand to take his hand away* That tickles! *says between kisses, as she laces her fingers with his*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 pm

*Chuckles a little and pulls back.* Sorry Giselle. *Presses a kiss to the back of Giselle's hand before kissing her again. Then he starts kissing Giselle's jaw and neck.* Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 pm

*eyes slip shut as she tilts her head back into the pillow, letting a small moan escape her lips. wiggles her pinned-down hand free, and brings it to the back of his neck, her fingers tangling with his hair*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 pm

*Smirks and goes to bite Giselle's neck in a loving way, but then realises his fangs would still pierce his skin and decides against it. Instead he just kisses Giselle on the lips again, beginning to make out with her.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:29 pm

*smirks as she goes along with Jeremy's actions, letting go of Jeremy's Hand and slipping it under his shirt, running a hand up and down his chest*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 pm

*Moans as Giselle runs her hand up and down his chest then moves his hand down to Giselle's thigh and-* *Bursts into the room and jumps on daddy's back.* Morning daddy! *Looks down and spots mommy underneath daddy and waves.* Morning mommy' *Groans and buries his head in Giselle's shoulder.* No no no, go back to bed! DX Nuuuu! No more sleep! I'm not sleepy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Uhh... morning sweetie. *kisses Jeremy again and leans her lips close to his ear and whispers so Abby can't hear* We'll continue this later. *sits up, and leans against the wall* What are you doing up, Abby? is your brother still sleeping?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Mhmm! He sleeps a lot. I'm not sleepy though, and I got bored lying in my bed so I came to see daddy and found mommy too! Yay! *Takes Abby off of his back and sits upright, setting his daughter down in his lap.* Well done, now go and see if you can find a giant purple dinosaur or something. No thanks! Giant purple dinosaur would be an easy thing to find, 'cause it's giant and purple! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:50 pm

What about a small purple dinosaur? *smiles and leans her head against Jeremy's shoulder* that would be a challenge!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Hmmm... Ok! Are you gonna help me, mommy and daddy? If we helped that would be cheating. Try and find it yourself and if you're still stuck in about half an hour, wake Zack up and get him to help you. Okey dokies! See you later! *Giggles and clambers off of the bed before running off.* *Chuckles.* I'm good. I just got us over half an hour of alone time!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Wonderful. *smirks and scoots into his lap, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other hand resting on his chest* Wanna maybe finish what we started? *smirks and leans in close to his face, her lips barely touching his, teasing him a little*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

*Smirks and wraps his arms around Giselle's waist as he nods.* Mhmm. Absolutely. *Crushes his lips to Giselle's.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

*smiles and returns the kisses, sloping her hand under his shirt again, slowly raising it higher, intending to take off his shirt*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm

*Pulls back and takes off his shirt before kissing Giselle again, moving his hands up to tangle them in her hair.* ... I am so tempted to just put a Barney has been abducted by aliens O.o toy on the couch so that Abby can find it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 pm

*smirks as she runs her fingertips over his bare skin, still returning each kiss he gives her. but begins to get bored with the regular kisses, and trails them down to his collarbone, biting softly at the skin*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next