House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+11
Awesome-Poptart
Vansintrie
LeFeuDeMort
Shadowhunter
midget
Blood-Vampire
rae
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 am

Sammi: "Take your pick." I said, gesturing to the cupboard. I was decidin to let Jason choose because I think he would get more entertainment out of this than me. So it was kind of like he was in control... Sort of. To be honest, I liked all the costumes, so I didn't mind. Although some of them were a little different to the others...

Chloe: "Awesome!" I said grinning. Then deciding that I had spoken a little too excitedly and a bit loudly. I bnlushed. "Sorry, I used to always want a horse when I was younger, and I always thought cows were cool." I said before laughing at myself slightly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 am

Grrr.... My dentist said I have to have a root canal. Or have it pulled. Stupid dentist, shes the one who drilled it too deep and screwed up my tooth anyway.
Sorry for....that. She's pretty screwy right now. Yeah, Right nowJerk... Anyways, hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 am

"Ok then." Hmmm... I started searching through the cupboard, eliminating costume as I went. First to go were the christmas ones, since it wasn't christmas followed by the one wih the ridiculously huge furry hood. Then the Tinkerbell ones got elminated and the Pikachu one - I liked it, but the tail would just get in the way. As much as I wanted to choose a Lara Croft one, Sammi wasn't brunette anymore, and it would probably be better to savre those for another day. So that left the bunny and kitty... After much debating, I grabbed the cat costume and handed it to Sammi, taking Yuki fron her so that she could go and get changed.

I chuckled a little and walked down the hall of the third floor. "It's ok. Cow's are ok, I guess, they just smell sometimes. Shrugging a little, I entered the 4th room and started unpacking my stuff. "So, you like animals and stuff I guess, since you like horses and cows."
((Failing DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 am

Hola, Linz and co! Howdy, Dilynn Smile Oh boy, behave, you! *Raises his hands in surrender.* All I said was howdy. Riiiight... I'm watching you!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:56 am

Hey there Brody Smile How's it going? Getting used to the mansion yet? Whoa whoa whoa, who's this? *smirks at Dilynn* Got something your keeping from me kiddo? *winks and then eyes Brody* Hi, Brody I take it? I'm Collin, Dilynn's best friend. Hardly *eyeroll*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 am

*Chuckles, then speaks in his deep southern accent.* It's nice to meet you, Collin. And no, Dilynn, I've only really just shown up in the roleplay, so I'm not used to the place yet Smile Linz wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 am

Sammi: I smirked a little more. "Ahhh,, good choice." I said before heading into the bathroom, I would have happily got changed in front of him, but I thought it would be better if I gave him a wait for his little surprise. Once changed, I looked atmyself in the mirror before heading out. "Meow," I said with a smirk.

Chloe: I nodded a bit as I leaned against the door frame. "Yeah, I've always liked animals." I said along with a smile, thinking back to the years when we had Bonnie. My mind flickered back to Beau, I missed her, and I bet she was missing me, I mean, Im the only one who takes her for walks, mum and dad arre always busy and Kieran was always on his xbox. So yeah. "So do you have a dog?" I asked kind of curiously. A dog was man's best froend so, yeah.

Yo linz Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:05 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Baby-l10
Omg I want one! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 am

Looking over to Sammi when she came out, my jaw dropped again. "Woah. Roar." I smirked and set Yuki down on the floor. Oh boy, there were two black cats in the room now, did that mean I was cursed? Well, if I was cursed and Sammi had to punish me by doing bad hings, I probably wouldn't mind. My thoughts made my smirk bigger and I walked over to my girlfriend, scratching under her chin. "Good kitty." I chuckled.

"My brother has a dog, but it's kinda like a family dog so yeah, I guess I have a dog. He's called Spencer, he's a bloodhound." I answered as I finished unpacking my stuff. "How about you? Do you have a dog?"
((Gah! I'm giving up for Brody.))

O...k...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:11 am

i was marching behjnd those in a parade they kept leaving presents in the middle of the road so we had to break formation alot.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 am

Hi shadow! That's a bad thing, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 am

Yup, good thing is at one of the cameras we didnt have to.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 am

*shoves Collin away*Go away, bug somebody else. *smiles at Brody and tucks some hair behind her ear* I see, well, welcome officially then. Now that you've actually arrived and all. Ah, I see. If you wanna be alone Dilynn you should've just asked. Geez, women and their fondness for accents. *Rolls his eyes and walks off* Dont pay any attention to him, he's delirious. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:21 am

Oh really? *Laughs more.* If you like my accent, I'll keep talking Very Happy Thanks for welcoming me, I look forward to meeting you in the rp and actually talking to you Very Happy Cool cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 am

I'd really like meeting you in the rp as well, you and that fabulous accent of yours of course. *giggles and blushes towards the ground before returning her gaze to his face when she regained her composure* So, mister Cowboy, is it hard being away from your family? If that's too personal of a question, I'm sorry, but I'm curious. I've never had a family so the topic intrigues me.

Sure, I'll rp. Got a reposty?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 am

((Yeah, it's kinda hard, I guess. But I know I'll be heading back soon, so this is just like a good break away from waking up early and doing chores and stuff. I'm missing Ol' Dusty though. That horse is like my twin brother, not in looks, of course, but in inseperability.))

As soon as I got outside, I saw Sam in his wolf form and grinned, deciding to join him. Transforming into my own wolf form, I lunged at Sammy and tackled him into the snow. Sam landed on his back, with me pretty much on top of him at a slightly diagonal angle, and I quickly took advantage and tested his boundaries, licking his muzzle gently. In human form, Sam had been terrified when I lied on top of him and kissed him, but that was before the argentine tango lessons. I wondered if anything had changed at all...

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=290
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40