House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 am

Awesome Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:51 am

Does that mean you'll stopchanging my picture now? Ahuh! Its got the long hair, innocent face, blue/green eyes. I don't think I'll get any closer
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 am

Back from college but forgot to do replies so I'm gonna poof for a sec and do them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 am

Hey wolfie! Dunno how long I'm on for, but anyone wanna rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:08 am

I could?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 am

Tonks: I shrugged a little, not turning to lool at him. "They're just prank calls, someone trying to get to me." This lie came out easily since I wasn't facing him, but I still felt a little guilty afterwards. In a way I waa protecting him, sure if he knew he wouldn't be in serious danger. But there would always be the chance of him trying to do something about it which could get him hurt, or he could be used to get to me. Neither i wanted to happen which is why i was dealing with it on my own. I sighed when i was met with silence and turned round. But he wasn't there, he hadn't even bothered to listen to my explanation which meant he knew i was lying. Sadness and guilt crept into me. I'd ruined my relationship with my brother by pushing him awy and I wa ddoing the sane with Tyler. I should be glad that he left me in peace, but instead i found myslf wanting him here. I'd let him get much too close, but there wasn't anything i could do about it now. I craved for the safe feeling he gave me, I wanted him to curl up in bed with me, knowing that if he did the nightmares would go away, I wanted him to be there when i woke up, so the first thing i thought of wasn't how crappy my life was. I even wanted him to just hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright as corney as it sounded. Before I knew exactly what i was going to do, i was on my feet and out the door. "Tyler!" I saw him walking away, his shoulders were hunched over his head hung low. He looked so defeated and hurt. I couldn't think of anything that would make him come back, so i settled for the only bit of truth i was willing to tell him. "I love you." I went back in my room and leant hevily against the door. "I love you too much." I added to myself softly before climbing into bed.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 am

I dn't mind RPing and would you like to RP with me too linz? :3 Maybe Dex can go to the kitchen Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:17 am

Cool, uh i have both sam and cassie free
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:28 am

Sam and Keira? He'll think it's Mika! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 am

Tyler- He stopped when she called his name and listened as she said she loved him, knowing that he loved her as well. Could he really do that anymore? Could he really keep coming around while she continued to lie like she had? He had to, because just seeing her had set his heart back into motion. Like without her, he had become cold and unable to feel anything. Deciding he was acting rather childlike about it all, he walked back to her room and inside, looking at her on the bed. In a quick movement, he had crawled into bed beside her and wrapped his arm around her. "I love you too Tonks, I really do." He pressed a gentle kiss onto her shoulder and sighed softly.

Dexter- He stepped out of his room, deciding to grab a bite to eat before taking a shower. He adjusted his basketball shorts around his waist and when he walked into the kitchen, he rubbed his chest slightly, trying to rid himself of the cold chills he had just gotten. After opening the fridge, he grabbed a bottle of water and a bagel before leaning against the counter to eat.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:31 am

XD Nikki's already in the kitchen, humming his song XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:32 am

Nikita: I gave him one last look and a quick wag of my tail, like a way of saying thanks, then scampered off, once out of sight, I headed to my bedroom and shifted. I went to the the toiley then, since that was the reason I left. I had a rather strong bladder, so I wouldn't need to go for a fair while now. So I headed downstairs, absentmindedly humming his song that he just played, he didn't say a name for it, he just played it. And I hummed it as I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get some food.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 am

Alright Very Happy, I'll let you start since sam is just in the kitchen waiting to see if tyler comes back or not

Tonks: I grasped his arm hugging it closer to me, so if he decided to leave he wouldn't be able. I needed him, even if i didn't want to admit it. My eyes squeezed shut as i leant back into him, relishing the feeling i had craved just moments before. "I'm sorry, okay? I just... It's better if you don't know." I knew how pathetic that had sounded, but it was true. I just hoped that he'd accept it and not leave again. I'd been wrong to push him away, but if i had to do it over I'd do it again. At the beginning i didn't have any control over anything so keeping it from him would of been impossible. But know i could, i just had to try and make up for everything. Although if it'd been reversed i'm not so sure that I'd have stuck around even if it would be hard to leave.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 am

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

Once I spotted the raccoons, I stopped in my tracks, thinking about how I'd hunt them. In the end, I just ran out into the open and grabbed one, crushing it's neck in my jaw. I tried pinning the other raccoon down by it's tail but it just turned around and bit me, causing me to yelp, drop his dead friend and let the alive raccoon go.

"Zacky!" Abigail growled annoyedly and flicked her brother in the ear for not listening to her. "Mommy's hurt! We have to go see her!" She ran over to the drawers she had seen daddy put her and Zack's clothes in and pulled them out, throwing Zack's clothes at him before trying to get changed into her clothes like a big girl.

"Abby's right, Zack." I added so that Zack knew that Abby was telling the truth. "Put your clothes on and we'll go visit her in hospital." Oh please tell me Giselle remembered the kids. I didn't care if she forgot me but if she forgot the twins, they'd be absolutely heartbroken! Especially Zack because he was really close to Giselle!

I walked over to the cupboards with KJ and set her down on the counter as I started pulling out different cereals KJ could have - normal cereal, chocolate flavoured cereal, honey flavoured cereal and good old porridge. "Ok, KJ, pick which one looks the yummiest to you." I then heard Dayna talking to Rascal and frowned slightly. "I still have some sausages left. I can cook those for Rascal if she wants them." I told Dayna.

"Okey dokey. Thanks." I smiled and then kissed Tyler again - lots and lots of kissing because I loved him so much! - before hearing the movement too. I looked to the corner and grinned, getting out of bed the crouching down by the pillow that Kit was on, stroking the little fox cub gently. "Hey there, little guy. Had a nice sleep?" I asked in a gentle, caring voice. "You're going to spend the day with me and my oldest son since you can't walk around much on your broken leg and we're going to take care of you."

After a little while, I managed to calm down and pulled away from Kyle a little, wiping the tears out of my eyes. "Sorry. I don't even know why I started crying." The bell rang then, signalling that break time was over. Once the outside area had pretty much cleared of people, I put Mini Tay-Tay back in my bag and clambered down the tree, back to the ground. "I guess I'll see you later." I told Kyle.

I laughed a little as I led Hayden onto the dancefloor. "Don't worry, you're dancing with an awesome dancer so I'll automatically make you look good. Or worse." I shrugged a little and then grinned as the dj put on an upbeat song for people to dance to and I started dancing with Hayden. Yeah, he really was a bad dancer but oh well, he was my bad dancer!

"Uh, yeah." I replied a little confusedly, pulling up my jeans to reveal my right knee which had a scar on it - I had a bad fall when I was still living with mom and it resulted in a scar. I was a little confused as to how he could heal a scar since, technically, scars were healed, but it made me curious to see what he would do.

"Mhmm." I nodded a little and wiped away the tears before realisig something. "Wait, help you through this?" I thought I was the one with the problems and havong the mental breakdowns and stuff. "What's wrong with you, Suzie? What's going wrong in your life?" Maybe it would be good for me to be around someone who was having problems too, then we could work through our problems together.

"Oh." Now I was kinda worried about her. "Well are you feeling ok? Do you need to go to the doctors?" Why didn't Kersten just seduce the guy? She usually did that before guys even had a chance to offer drinks and stuff! Maybe she was trying not to use her powers like me, but I didn't see the point in that, I meant, Kersten didn't give a damn about whether guys actually want to sleep with her or not, and she certainly doesn't seem to give a about their feelings.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:47 am

Keira: I was dancing around a little, listing to music through my headphones, I was feeling kinda thristy, so I headed into the kitchen and got a drink of water. "Hey!" I said to the guy there with a grin. I liked to meet new people, even if they did look a fair bit older than me. I took a drink of my water.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 am

*Sitting on couch in tank top and short skirt* I'm bored! What do you want me to do about it?!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=264
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40