House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
midget
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Lol XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Anyway, how're you? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm good thankyou Smile My sofa bed is comfier than my normal bed Razz How're you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm good thanks. A little cold so I might get my jumper in a minute.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Lol, I slept in my hoodie again Razz I was really tired, so I just went straight to sleep on my sofa bed, I had 1 thin pillow (I foded it in half) and I slept great! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Cool! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Anyway, wanna RP?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 pm

"Ok then, hunting it is!" I grinned, kissing Sam's cheek before stepping out of his one-armed hug and holding his hand as I led him out of the room and downstairs. Once outside, I let go of Sammy's hand and transformed into a wolf. Even though I could talk in my wolf form, I decided against it, feeling as if it would be unfair to talk since Sammy couldn't talk as a wolf yet I could. Besides, we managed to communicate easily as wolves anyway.

"Well I'm pretty sure you'll find away to mess it up." I teased Suzie, chuckling a little before giving Suzie a quick kiss. "I'm joking, that was just revenge for calling my cooking mediocre. I'm sure you'll make great ice cream sundaes." I smiled and continued eating my chicken salad, eating a piece of chicken, feta and tomato at the same time.

"Maybe, but here's so many things I could show you!" As we walked back into the mansion with Snowball leading, I thought about my favourite spell and grinned. "Ok, I know what I want to show you, but we have to go into a darkened room so, uhhh, lets go to your room." My room was next to dad's and I couldn't risk him seeing me with a boy, even if Mark was just a friend, because if dad assumed he was my boyfriend there'd be trouble.

Great, I really was a bad person, I was like the only one Kersten could really date and I was breaking herheart her because I still had sone feelings for a girl I could never date. "Maybe we could, you know... Try again? I mean, I'll forget about Jenna and focus on you." If that would make Kersten happy, I'd do that. I didn't like making girls upset, I'd do anything to make them happy.

After about an hour my crying died down and I quickly ventured downstairs to get one of those books with homes and aparttments for sale in them. I then returned to the bedroom and started packing my bags before I had even looked at the books because I knew that, no matter what, I was leaving. Somewhere during packing I strarted crying again and I cried as I began looking through the book for somewhere new to stay. Anywhere that wasn't a here would be fine.
((Suzie should come and visit Sapphira now so... Yeah...))

Dayna's tossing and turning woke me up at 5:30am and I reluctantly opened my eyes. It was already getting bright so I was able to see that Dayna was crying. A bad dream. I sighed and wiped the tear tracks off of Dayna's heeks before starting to shake her, hoping she'd wake up. "Dayna, wake up, it's just a bad dream."

I grinned as I heard Tyler's voice and turned around so that I was kneeling facig him. "Good morning handsome." I greeted my fiance, leaning down with a hand on his chest and giving him a gentle kiss. "How are you this morning my amazing fiance with sexy bedhead?" I giggled a little but I meant it.

"Cool! Nice room!" I smiled as I looked around. I then walked over to the windows and closed the curtains and then returned to the light switch and turned it off. "Okey dokey! The show is about to begin!" I laughed, sitting down on the floor. I chanted a spell, forming a ball of light in my hands. Suddenly the ball of light bursted into tiny particles of light and spread across the room. They looked like stars. "So, what do you think? It's pretty cool, right?"

To be honest, the answer was the second option, I wanted Kersten to feel good, but I knew that if I said that she'd be upset again, so I told a small white lie. "A bit of both." I answered, looking down at my feet. "I mean, maybe if we just try again, it'll work this time..."

I let out a yell off pain as Nate dug his nails into my neck, but the sound was cut off, even though I was still trying to yell.
((Sorry, failing, but I had to put that.))

"No! No, I don't mind sleeping with you now, I mean, I'd love to! I jist wanted to make sure we had protection. " If we had protection, then Jenna wouldn't be able to get pregnant until after the wedding. "Hang on a sec." I gave Jenna a quick kiss then went into the bathroom, grabbing some protection before coming back into the bedroom. "Ok Jen-Jen, ready when you are." I told Jenna, giving her another longer kiss. "I love you Jen-Jen."

"Good." I grinned, "Because I would like to spend some relaxation time with my wonderful partner." And then I smirked slightly and pressed a kiss to James' chest as he had done to me earlier.

I went over to the drum kit and sat on he seat. "So, what are you going to teach me today, Kylie-Kyle?" I asked Kyle, holding my hands out to the drumsticks.

One step ahead of you! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Dayna: I heard a voice that sounded like it was coming from a distance, then it got stronger and pulled me back to reality. I opened my eyes and saw Matt. It was just a bad dream... That's all it had been. I looked up at Matt. "Sorry," I muttered, I must have woke him up, who else would have?

Dayna's the only one I seem to be able to write a reponse to :S I'll try the others again later Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Nathalie: I struggled a little, but quickly got to my feet. I kicked Nate in his face then pushed him away, before cruching down next to Xavier. He looked too weak to run, hell, he looked too weak to even get up! The best I could do for now is just to protect him as best I can. I wasn't going to loose him!
((Nate can get her from behind now! Twisted Evil ))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh boy XD

"It's ok, Dayna. I don't mind waking up. If I hadn't, you would've suffered that dream more." I sat up and ruffled my hair before looking down at Dayna, running a hand through her hair gently. "Are you ok? Do you need a hug or to talk it out or something?" I asked, worried about my girlfriend. She hadn't had nightmares before, well, not when I've been sleeping with her anyway.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Dayna: "I'll be fine, I could use a hug though." I said with a small smile. I hadn't had a nightmare like that in a while. So it had caught me off guard. I had learnt to ignore them, but I hadn't expected it, so yeah. It wasn't one of the things I liked to talk about. I've told Matt very briefly about my past, since it was a difficult subject. But my twelth birthday... Nobody knew about except for my family...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm

"Okey dokey. One hug coming right up." I lay back down again and hugged Dayna close to me, pressing a couple quick, gentle kisses to her lips. "Ok, so you didn't ask for the kisses, but I thought they could help." I chuckled, snuggling into Dayna a bit more. "Are you sure you're ok though? I could make you some early morning hot chocolate if it will make the nightmares go away."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Dayna: "I'm fine, really Matt." I said with a smile. "And the kisses did help a bit." I said with a wider smile. He was so kind, and caring and everything! He was just the most amazing boyfriend ever. Sure, he gets worried rather easily, but that just proves that he cares a lot!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 pm

"Ok then." I kissed again and then looked over at the alarm clock. "It's just gone 5:30am, do you want to go back to sleep or should we just get up a little early?" I bet Dayna would want to get up, but when at home, I usually woke up at 6:30am to do an early morning swim. I could probably skip the swim today though to spend so time with my amazing girlfriend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Dayna: I thought about it for a moment, it was pretty early, but knowing me, I wouldn't get back to sleep anyway. "Well. I think we might as well get up." I said with a smile. "And I'm off to get a shower before Kara wakes up." I said with a small laugh, pressing another kiss to his lips then heading into the bathroom with some fresh clothes and getting into the shower. Kara usually woke up at about 7, or 7:30.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm

"Ok." I smiled as Dayna went into the bathroom and then got up, stretching out my limbs a little. I then went over to the drawers and pulled out my swimming shorts and quickly put them on. If Dayna was taking a shower, I was going to go for a swim. Knocking on the door of the bathroom, I told Dayna what was going on. "I'm gonna go for a swim in the indoor pool for a moment. I'll be back in 30mins to an hour." I then headed downstairs to the indoor pool and dived in before swimming a couple laps and stuff. Swimming was kindahow I kept my body in shape so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Dayna: I had said a quick 'OK' to Matt. Well, I guess that was one way to start the day, by having a swim. After I had finished my shower, dried and dressed, I brushed my teeth, then headed outside. Since I had a bit of time to myself, I thought I might as well make the most of it. I painted my nails, orange and yellow. I painted them outside on the balcony, that way the nail varnish smell wouldn't be in the room. After my finger nails were done, I painted my toe nails. I might as well, it was better than plain nails.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

OK, the beggining of the month is the worst time -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 pm

After about half an hour, I came out of the pool, waited for the water to stop dripping off of me since I forgot a towel, and then headed upstairs, back to my room. Dayna was done in the bathroom so I grabbed some fresh clothes and I took the oppurtunity to brush my teeth, to a quick 5 minute shower and then put on some deodrant. Once changed into some fresh clothes, I headed out onto the balcony where Dayna was painting her nails and stuff. "What color are you painting your nails today?" I asked semi curiously.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm

And you've just reminded me that it should be the worst time for me O.o Why has nothing happened?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm

It caught me off guard so I'm a tad annoyed but... Meh.

Dayna: I smiled. "Orange and yellow." I said with a grin, looking at my nails, I had done three nails orange and two nails yellow, I had painted my feet three yellow and two orange. Orange and yellow were happy and bright colors so I guess that's why I had painted them that color. "Enjoy your swim?" I asked with another smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:01 am

I find it funny how when I see a picture of someone I don't like, I immideately think 'slag' XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

Ah, I see. *Huggles.* Ones that catch you off guard are the worst!

"Yeah, it was alright. I feel more awake now and more in shape. It kinda made me hungry though." I shrugged a little at that, because I knew I'd eat a little later. "By the way, I'm actually loving the orange and yellow nails. It looks nice." I grinned before adding. "So, do you have any plans for today or are you going to ne lazy and do nothing all day?" I didn't see anything we needed to do, but we could go into town and go shopping, maybe for some stuff for KJ's new room to make it more princessy for Dayna's little princess.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin