House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
rae
Tony
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Uhh... Well, Mel's a shifter so she naturally likes animals. Dilynn's a dog person, and Rex really is up for anything. He likes animals but he doesn't go nuts for them.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Whichever one likes Horses and were-foxes I'm fine with that :p lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 pm

I guess that'd be Mel, but I'm probably gonna poof. I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago but I couldn't sleep.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Lol kk
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Ah, the memories this song brings! Very Happy There's something awesome about a thousand people, all with different languages and backgrounds, dancing in synchronization to the same song.

I'm going to go to bed now, I'm supposed to get more rest and water and hopefully my stomach will get better.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:07 pm

[500] Days of Summer is my new favorite movie. Omg. It's like the best movie about love ever. I just love how Tom and Summer don't have a 'happy ever after'.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 pm

talking to someone i haven't talked to since 6th grade. win.

and omg. i found my long lost cousin that i've never met. she looks exactly like me, and we act the same and its so weird. like im talking to her on facebook, and she seems exactly like me.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Too... Early... *Collapses.* I've had the best sleep in fays, yet I feel even more tired! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:37 pm

.....aaaaaaaaaaand just as im about to fall asleep, someone lays on their horn. -_- offfffff course. that's what i get for living in downtown bellevue.

hi wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi!

Go to sleep if you want to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:24 pm

sorry, i messed up my ipod. had to fix it. and i'll reply to logan before i go.

Suzie Sylvester; I smiled and took the bowl of salad from him, and I stuck my fork in a couple of pieces of lettuce and a sliver of chicken. I stuffed it all in my mouth, and let all of the different flavors dance along my taste buds. It all mixed in a way that I hadn't thought of before. Like all of the different tastes were supposed to be in that combination, and if there was too much of one thing, it would throw off the whole palette of flavors. "This is really good, babe! Bravo on being a mediocre cook." I smirked a little and softly pressed a kiss to his lips as he chewed. "I'm kidding. You're probably a better cook than me. I mean, I can't see very many ways in which you can make an ice cream sundae taste completely terrible." Unless you added pickle juice or mustard or odd toppings to the ice cream like those. You couldn't really go wrong with bananas and sprinkles and chocolate sauce, though.

wow, that was an impressive post... anyways, i'm going to bed. night!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 pm

"Ok then, hunting it is!" I grinned, kissing Sam's cheek before stepping out of his one-armed hug and holding his hand as I led him out of the room and downstairs. Once outside, I let go of Sammy's hand and transformed into a wolf. Even though I could talk in my wolf form, I decided against it, feeling as if it would be unfair to talk since Sammy couldn't talk as a wolf yet I could. Besides, we managed to communicate easily as wolves anyway.

"I'll have some white wine and soda, please." I answered James as we headed indoors. I was about to head upstairs when I remember that we could use the kitchen downstairs so I went in there instead. I had never really been in the mansion's public kitchen since our siblings died, only my own, so it was quite interesting to see it's more mordernised look.

"Had fun catching a lift on Rascal?" I asked Dayna with a chuckle. "You know, they do that with dolphins. People hold onto the dorsal fins as the dolphins swim along." I laughed a bit more and then gave Dayna a quick kiss. "Anyway, I was thinking about having a barbecue outside on the sofas, does that sound good?" I was sure I had some barbecue stff in the freezer. I did last time I was here anyways.

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm going home." I told Summer, putting Hope in the stroller before teleporting us straight to our room. I then put Hope in the crib and sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands.

"Mhmm." I nodded my head. "Yeah, that was one of my memories from when I was a kid. And I can make you see thoughts too. I used to come in handy when I was a baby and couldn't talk, but nowadays it's just useful for secrets and when I'm too lazy to explain things." I laughed.

I grinned and tilted my head to kiss Nate's jaw. "Yay, more shirtless boyfriend for me!" I giggled, turning around in Nate's arms and giving him a big kiss on the lips, one hand on the back of his neck and the other in his hair. I just tried to ignore the bad breath for now, because it'd be stupid to stop kissing Nate just because he forgot to brush his teeth.

"NO ONE DESERVES DEATH, TARA! AND DEFFINATELY NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE 'TOTAL BITCHES'! IF THAT WAS THE CASE, YOU WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD WEEKS AGO!" I yelled, my hand raising slightly, preparing to try and slap some sense into the teenager.

"Help us, Jen-Jen! Help us set up!" Abby replied running into the bedroom and jumping onto one of the beds. "My bed! My bed!" She giggled.

"Okey dokies then." I grinned, starting to put the clothes into draws and stuff, organising them so that Zack's clothes were on one side and Abby's clothes were on the other side. Maybe if it was organised, it would stay tidier.

"Well I'm pretty sure you'll find away to mess it up." I teased Suzie, chuckling a little before giving Suzie a quick kiss. "I'm joking, that was just revenge for calling my cooking mediocre. I'm sure you'll make great ice cream sundaes." I smiled and continued eating my chicken salad, eating a piece of chicken, feta and tomato at the same time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Nikita: Oh boy, if he kept me then I wouldn't be able to see my sisters much.... I thought it was worth it though so I snuggled up against his leg. My sisters can find other friends anyway. Just like I did. Keira will find a boyfriend, Mika will eventually come out of the room and find someone that she trusts, and I will occasionally shift back to human form so that I don't get stuck and have to be a fox forever. He would have to come up with a name for me though, and what are the odds of him calling me Nikita? He might call me Nikki, but I doubt it.

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Good morning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

*Yawn* Morning Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Sleepy?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Dayna: I laughed when he told me the fact about dolphins, I already knew that. I had done that! Then I grinned. "A barbeque sounds great!" I said, it had been a fair while since I had a barbeque though, so yeah, it would be good. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll go and get me and KJ dry." I said with a smile as I picked up the little girl and took her to where the towels were, I wrapped one around myself, then put one around KJ and put KJ in my lap as I started to dry her.

A little, not much thoough Smile Oh for goodness sake Taylor he didn't just forget to brush his teeth he smokes! Gah! She's been like this for a while now.... She needs the help of a boyfriend to calm her down me thinks ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

I'll get him! *Runs of and drags Xavier into the room.* Let go! What the hell are you do- *Spots Nathalie and smiles a little.* Oh hey Nat Smile

I grabbed my towel before heading into the kitchen, grabbing some ribs with chinese glaze on it, some burgers, some chicken and some sausages from the freezer and putting them on a try. I then got out another tray and put the sides on it, like coleslaw, potato salad and normal salad, all of which came from the fridge. I carried it all out to the barbecue, set it down on the table and then started the barbecue, putting some logs on it and setting it on fire with a little blow torch thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

*Facepallms* That is NOT gonna happen! XD I think it will! Oh, hey. *Smiles a bit* Haha! You don't get mad when your boyfriend is near! Xavier stay with her! *Flops on couch* Mika your gonna barely see Nikki anymore.* *Silent*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 pm

What's gonna happen. O... K... *Walkes over to Nathalie and wraps his arms around her.* What's up?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Dayna: I carried her up to the bedroom in the towel, changing her into some jeans and a t-shirt. I got changed intoo denim shorts and a tank, I put the towels in the dirty laundry basket ((or wherever the dirty laundry goes Razz)) along with our swimsuits then I carried her downstairs again. Rascal was heading outside so I let her out first then stayed inside as she shook out her fur to dry a bit, I couldn't help but laugh because she had got Matt a little. Then I walked outside and set KJ down on the sofa.

Dayna and Matt are gonna go swimming after Kara's in bed. That's not what you suggested a minute ago -_- Nothing. *Smiels*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

I wanna go back to sleep =| And I don't particularly like thursdays.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Holy crap I was just thinking about you O.O
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down