House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
rae
Tony
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 am

Hey Tony! Reply to Reyna Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 am

Yush, if all Brazilian guys look like that, I'd be moving to Brazil. Just saying.

Corey- He turned and grabbed his tux coat from the chair. He had said he wasn't going to wear a tux to the beach, but it just seemed wrong not too. Once he walked out of he door, he slipped it on and buttoned the middle button of the jacket. He couldn't beleive he was getting married. A year ago he was single and alone. Mourning everday of his life on how his mother left him. Now here he is, on his wedding day, walking goths altar. Once he was there, he fixed his tux and his hair, brushing some sand away from both. She wanted a beach wedding, and her wish was his command.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 am

Grr. I was trying to lurk in peace Smile

I bite my lip, managing a small fake smile. "Ah." I say, looking at the ground. I couldn't just break down in front of her. "I'll se you around then." I flash her one last grin, turning down the hall way and walking back to my room. I close the door gently as I can, crashing on my bed. I just look at the ceiling, in a daze. The girl I loved... Had moved on.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 am

*sighed and looked down at his shirt. its kinda wet, but not too bad.* Oh well. *gets up and sits back on the couch*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:04 am

As the wedding started. I was standing at the end with Adam beside me. Inhad a vail over my face which many girls started out with. As I slowly walked down to Vorey I could hear Adam sniffle alittle and I laughed somewhat. I knew he was faking it to make me less nervous. When I got to Corey Adam turned me and moved the vail from my face and kissed my forehead and have my hand to Corey.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:08 am

Awww! Nick's not even fighting for his girl! DX He's boring!

I watched as Nick smiled a clearly fake smile and then left. That was when things started to get bad, because I know I had just broken his heart and I felt like this whole understanding was all my fault. My breathing started to get shakey, and then tears started to fall silently. I had never hurt someone like this before and I hated myself for doing that to Nick when, really, he did nothing wrong, he just left for a couple months.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 am

*comes back down wearing some baggy sweat pants, an oversized hoodie and some fluffy socks. Grins as she sits down on the other side of the couch* Thats better! *pulls her legs up and crosses them*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 am

He's not gonna start ripping people's heads off?

I start pacing my room, needing to get out of this place. I climb out my window and onto the roof. I look around at the surroundings. The places me and her had spent so much time together. Now it was just gone. Just like that.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 am

Well he should! He should try to win Reyna back and if that doesn't work, he should fight with Sammy over her >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:14 am

*smiles over at Cassidy and grabs a pillow, tossing it at her* Well, you look very comfortable. Comfyness is awesome.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 am

Challenge accepted...
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

Sam- He felt her breathing start to get shakey with his arms around her like that, so he turned her around and hugged her to his chest. She was the most important thing to him, and he couldn't stand for her to be this way. Crying over the same guy he had found her crying over. He'd do what he always did. He'd cheer her up and be the good guy, even if he knew she still had feelings for nick. He could tell by the way she was crying. He would let her go, if she wanted. If she was still so attatched to nick that she no longer wanted to be with him. He loved her enough that he wanted her to be happy. Of course, he was hoping that she was happy with him. Even if the new, unexpected arrival of nick had her a little torn. He wanted to be sure that she was going to be happy with him, as she was happy with Nick. Wanted to make sure she had the best life possible, and the happiness she deserved.

Corey- He'd never seen her so beautiful. She was regularly beautiful anyway, but today, she just had one of those glows. He gave her a smile and fought back the urge to kiss her. He couldn't until the end, which would be pretty hard. His hand gently squeezed here and he took a deep breath before the song stopped and everyone sat down. The wedding had begun and she hasn't left yet, that's a good start.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 am

"I sure hope you brought some swim wear with you." I say with a. Align as the guy started to read from the book and all that. Gave is vows to read and the rings to put on each others fingers. I smiled as he said we could finally kiss so I did. I leaned up and kissed him softly.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 am

*some how manages to miss the pillow, and leans to grab it off the floor. Then hugs it to her chest as she settles back again* Yup! Being comfy is the best way to warm up. Wearing jeans or something would just be stupid.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:25 am

Oooh! Nick's gonna fight for Reyna! :3

For a moment I just let my tears fall as I buried my head into Sam's chest, and when no more fell, I removed my head from his chest and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry." I apologised for both crying and leaving tear stains on Sammy's shirt. "I just don't like upsetting people, that's all." But why was I apologising to Sam? I needed to apologise to Nick for everything I had done to upset him but I hadn't done that and I didn't know where he jad run off to so it would have to wait. The Yiruma cd was still playing, and the music playing right night was Love Me. Sort of ironic because that's what Nick wanted me to do, as well as Sam... Taking a deep breath, I unwrapped Sammy's arms from around me and led him over to the bed before lying down, just wanting things to go back to the way they were before Nick showed up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 am

*nods in understanding* Yeah, that's true. Plus I think you look just as good with these comfy clothes as you do with your other clothes. ^_^ *grabs another pillow and throws it. it accidentally hits her face, and he covers his mouth to keep from laughing* Uh... I have bad aim. He he. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 am

Minx: since that day of us fading, I have had no stress and no nightmares that would cause me to hurt riley. After a while of sleeping, I began to feel lips run up my arm then my shoulder, along with my cheek and close to my ear. Hearing rileys voice, I smiled alittle and opened my eyes, but they fluttered a few times to see clearly "Thank you for the wake up call." I smiled and kissed him softly before pulling away and sitting up "Thank you for breakfest."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 am

I think about the situation more and more, my sadness slowly turning to rage. She had left me like it was nothing. She didn't even feel bad. And whoever that guy was, he was all over her. I felt my eyes glowing red, my fangs growing out. I hated letting the best inside me control me but it was happening
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 am

*blushes a little when he compliments her, then stares at him in shock after being hit with the pillow* Gee, thanks! *grabs the pillow and throws it back, aiming for the face but getting his shoulder instead* Looks like i have bad aim as well *bites her lip to stop herself from laughing*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 am

*chuckles and then smirks a little* C'mon, I'm sure you can do it. Give it another go. *tosses the pillow over to her and sits up straight* My face is right here. Feel free to throw it as hard as you can, because it will not hurt.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 am

Corey- He pulled away from the kiss and smiled. His hand grasped hers and he led her down the aisle, towards the waiting tables for the reception. He nodded to the piano player and the music started up. The bride and groom dance was in a little while, but for now they would just let everyone else dance. He pulled out her chair and smiled. "Has it been a good wedding so far?"

Sam- He laid on the bed beside her and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure if somebody happened to show up that I used to date, I might be a little emotional." But he'd never really dated anyone before her. Sure, a few dates here and there to find somebody, but they were just one time things. He'd never faded with any of them and still technically hadn't faded with anyone his own age. That's just the way he wanted it too. As for Reyna, he didn't know if she had before. They however, we're waiting until marriage. A long time from now. His lips kissed her cheeks around her red puffy eyes, from crying, and he sighed slightly. "I just want you to know that I love you, and it doesn't matter to me that he showed up. I still love you even if you may still have feelings for him. I won't ever stop loving you, even if you choose to be with Nick. I know that you love me, and you may say that you won't leave me, but I don't want to be some burden for you. I don't want to stop you from being with somebody you want to be with. Either nick or myself."

Riley- "Your very welcome." He pressed a kiss to her lips before handing her the bag. "I didn't know if you liked it cold or warm, so I just warmed it up. It's O-, just in case you were wondering." He sat on the bed and crossed his arms over bare chest. He wasn spending as much time at the gym, and he still looked as well as he did when he was going everyday.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:44 am

*laughs at him until she realises he's being serious* Oh, uh ok. *picks the pillow up and tries to aim it so it would hit his face, but stops just before she throws it* I wont be able to do it from here. *Bites her lip to stop herself from smirking as she sat up on her knees and shuffled closer. When only an arms length away she stops and grabs the pillow with hands, not even.bothering to throw it instead just hit him round the face with it* Gotcha!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

I say down in my chair and nodded. "Ya. It's perfect." I say as I watch Adam dancing an I start cracking up. "Ok that's just messed up." I say and walked as Adam walked over to us. I shoke my head and looked at Corey. "Well. I guess my husband and brother are going to be best friends Arnt you two?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:46 am

Minx: "Okay, thanks babe" I bit into it and just drained it. Looking at him, I pulled my fangs from the slightly empty bag. I spoke "Have you been working out, Riley? You dont want thoes mucles to turn into flubber, do you?" I laughed and bit into the bag again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 am

Corey- "We get along pretty well." He shrugged and sat besid ever. "I think we're probably gonna hang out a lot. You know, for some guy time. Maybe some football or some hockey games."

Riley- He chuckled and shook his head. "Actually, I haven been going to the gym. I've been spending a lot of time with my beautiful fiancé lately." He stood and looked down to his chest. "I'm not losing any muscle just yet. It still looks normal." He flexed his arms quickly and smiled. "Besides, too much working out isn't good."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next