House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 am

Cayden smiled down at her. "it's alright, and yea I know my hair is soft." he put Elena more on his lap so that he was a bit more comfortable. Elena was smiling at him and he wasn't exactly sure why but he smiled back anyway. "you know you're pretty cute when you're sleepy like this." cayden smirked.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 am

Elena: "well, thanks. Is it because im all sweet, bubbly and nice?" tilting my head a bit, I looked at him,my hand on his chest as I sat on his lap. No heartbeat.. but still. I wish I can feel one. I tried not to show that I was looking for a heartbeat "Its because im bubbly isnt it?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:32 am

Sasha- My tail flicked back in forth because either my father or Mother was going to get mad at me for not stopping her. "She was trying to bring her dad back... I told her she wasn't strong enough but she tried anyways!" I kneaded at the carpet, not wanting to get in trouble.

Ya, pentagrams are witchy, the bones I took from Supernatural, the candles I think I stole from a spell you had Saph perform once, and the blood I got from my own imagination.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 am

Cayden smirked and then stick his tongue out at her. "maybe, maybe not. I'm not gonna tell." he felt her hand on his chest and he knew what she was looking for. Cayden sighed, he wished he was still human, it would probably make her a lot happier if he had a heart beat... "you alright Elena?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 am

((Yeah, according to my spell book, candles are used a lot XD))

Oh no! For all I knew, Tara could be dead right now! Then I would've lost everything I cared about! Rushing over to my desk, I forced shaky hands to gather up several different herbs, a ceramic, heatproof bowl, a tripod and my own candle before I rushed downstairs and outside, heading towards the secret garden and hoping that I wasn't already too late.

Shamisen walked to Sasha and licked her cheek in a comforting manor. "Don't worry, things will be fine, Sapphira is a good witch and I am sure that her magic will save Miss Tara." he then pointed his paw in the direction of the stairs as if to say 'Let's go' and then started chasing after Sapphira as fast as his legs could take him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 am

Sasha- I nodded a bit feeling a little bit more confident. I raced ahead of Sapphira easily, reaching the garden before hear and rubbing against Tara's arm.
(Meh, fail)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:06 am

Elena: 'aww" I wanted him to tell me. when he sighed and asked if I was alright. I nod "Yeah, why wouldnt I be?" I was acting completely oblivious. "what about you? why did you sigh?" He was upset about something... but im not sure what. Wishing I could read minds.. just to help him.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 am

Zak smirked as she skated away from him and then started to do some tricks in the middle of the rink. She was actually really good, he had to admit that much, he didn't know anyone that could spin that fast. "impressive scarlet. Did you ever take figure skating when you were younger? There's no way you taught those tricks to yourself."
----------
Scarlet
I laugh alittle and skate back to him. "I never took figure skating. I just started to mess around of the ice. There was a pond that would freeze over in out back yard so I could skate on that. Even through I never used skates."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 am

I let out a gasp when I got to the the garden but not because Tara was unconscious. "What the Hell did you do to your father's grave?!" A blood pentegram covered the mud, the flowers I had placed there completely ruined and a heap of bones covered the grave. She had pretty much defiled it and when she woke up - if she woke up - Tara was deffinately going to recieve another lecture. Once the shock of Jay's ruined grave settled in, I started working, setting up the tripod with the candle undeneath it, filling thebowl with watet from the pond and setting that on top of the tripod. I added the herbs and oils to the water, then casted a fire spell on the candle, quickly turning the small flame into a large, blue one. Once the mixture was boiled, I helped get Tara into a sitting position and put the bowl just under her nose. The vapours were supposed to wake her up, and then drinking the liquid cured the migraine you recieved from it afterwards, or so my gran told me. If this didn't work, I'd have lost Tara, just like I had lost Jay.

Shamisen started pacing back and forth, worried about Tara.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 am

You could beat someone at singing, if you hit more notes than them, but I decided not to mention this and just answered Peeta's question, turning back to face him. "I want to win at least something so that I know that I'm not completely useless when it comes to arcade games." I answered. "But you're right, they're just games and I shouldn't worry about winning."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:28 am

Peeta
I laugh and shake my head. "Katniss. These games don't matter. All that matter is that you try your best and if you lose just keep trying and you will get better. Thats mostly how I got good at games. And that's how you got good at shooting a bow through an animal."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:30 am

So much pain! *Clutches belly* Soo... Hungry... xp

Tara- I woke up after a few seconds but with a massive headache. "Did it work, Sasha?" I mumbled before opening my eyes. Oh shit... Mom was here... And Sasha was sitting at the edge of the trees. "Thanks a lot," I said with a glare. I was so dead now. But I'd been trying to bring Jay back! What was so wrong about that, anyways?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 am

I nodded my head in understanding and held Peeta's hand, threading my fingers through his. "In that case, why don't you pick a game we can both play and I wont try to win, I'll just try my best. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"Here, drink this." I told Tara, my voice tense as I handed her the bowl and then moved away from her, hugging my knees to my chest as I looked over at the mess that was Jay's final resting place. "Do you have any idea what you have just done? What you were about to do? You defiled your father's grave and almost killed yourself just to create a zombie." My voice broke a little on the last word, because it was something I really didn't want to think about and created horrifying mental images in my mind. "By now your father's skin has already started to decompose and if he were to come back to life now, he'd be so hungry after not eating for so long that he might even resort to cannibalism without a second thought. You were about to make your father a monster, Tara."
((I've just thought about this Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:46 am

Tara- I drank it - which started making my head feel better and bit my lip. "I just wanted Dad back..." I said after a few seconds. "I knew he would make you happy. He always made you happy when he was alive." I think so anyways. "And I thought I was strong enough to do it." Besides, it had been now or never. She was going to take my spell books...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 am

"Yeah, well, you weren't strong enough, and you wont get enough power to do that until you reach 20." I was almost 20, but even so I wouldn't bring Jay back to life, it would only make him suffer more. "I know you were just trying to do what you thought was right, and yes, seeing your father again would make me the happiest woman alive, but we can't without making a monster, and we just have to accept that we'll never see him again." Tears started to fill my eyes before I quickly wiped them away. "If you want to see him again, find a way to make his ghost visible - that's probably the safest thing to do - but for now, clean up this mess."

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 am

Peeta
I look around. "Well Im not sure what other games that are double. I mostly only play like single player games. But we can head back to my room and we can by xbox 360. It's a double person thing."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:58 am

Tara- I looked away from her and instead looked at the grave. I started muttering spells under my breath, making the candles go out then put themselves back in my bag along with the bones and book. I just made grass grow over the blood along with fresh flowers. Before long it looked like it had before. I picked up my bag and started walking back.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 am

"Ok, that sounds fun but, word of warning, it might take me a couple minutes to figure out the controls." I smiled slightly, actually quite enjoying this date, and then started walking with Peeta back to his truck. I just hoped that I didn't get competitive, because that would ruin things.

I sighed slightly and looked over to Shamisen and Sasha. "Go with her and make sure she doesn't get into trouble, I would like some time alone." Once they were gone, a couple more tears escaped, but once again wiped them away. I then looked over to Jay's grave and let out a shaky sigh. "If only you were here, you were a better parent to Tara than I could ever be. Now she just hates me." I lay down next to the grave, staring up at the sky above me and started talking as if Jay was still here.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 am

Peeta
I smile and walk back to my truck and open her door for her. I then help her up ntl the car then close the door behind her. I then walk to my side and hop in and start the truck up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:23 am

I put on my seatbelt as Peeta started driving back to the mansion.
((Meh, fail DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 am

I'm like having that feeling when you don't feel like rping someone. Like you wanna RP something different.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 am

No, I just don't know what else Katniss can do until they get back to the mansion XD I'd say she asks to turn on the radio, but she hasn't really been a music person since her dad died so... *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 am

Heyo, I feel like Randoms

Rex- He stood on the porch, clutching a coffee mug in his hand. His eyes were directed towards the forest, where people would disappear for hours on end to who knows where. He took a drink from his coffee and sighed. _Its too bad your not some kind of shifter or something. Your just a human, with a natural ability. Which you should be trying to figure out what it is right now, but no, your watching people run around. Wasting your life much?_ He turned around and walked inside again.

Aaran- He gripped the blood bag in his hands as he chugged down the last of it. _Should do it for a while. At least you didn't have to use a human huh?_ He tossed the empty bag into the trash and walked into the living room. _ So, what to do? Spend some more of your eternal life watching tv? Sounds like a plan._ He sat on the couch and flipped on the tv. His hands kept pressing the buttons on the remote until he reached the right channel.

Gray- His hands pulled his t shirt on over his wings and he ruffled his dark brown hair. _Another day in paradise? Nah, I've seen heaven, and it's far more perfect than this. I like a little danger though._ He walked from his dresser to his bed and collapsed on the sheets. A sigh escaped his mouth and he closed his eyes. _Would just laying here all day be so bad?_
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 am

"Mhmm." I nodded my head in agreement and moved closer to Sam, pressing a kiss to his chest before resting my head there. "Your bed is really comfy - comfier than mine - and it's warm too, but that could just be because you're in bed too." Sam was always really warm. It was one of the things I liked about him, especially in winter when everything else was cold.

Hi Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 am

Lol. I ment me. :p

And Linz. You want me to reply any of thoese or just Adam and Ellie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire