House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
Ali9910<3
LeFeuDeMort
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 am

Nevermind, Kieran wants his charger back.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 am

Lol, I get breakfast (late) you get dinner XD
Aw, does that mean you have to go? Sad
And I can only stay for another hour.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:49 am

Nate- I thought about it a second then shook my head. "Nah. Go ahead and go back to your room." I wrapped my arm around her before she could move away and smiled. "Sleep tight, babe," I said before giving her a quick kiss. Then I dropped my arm and let her go.

LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:55 am

Marlene: "You wouldnt shut up! Are you kidding?" I sighed "Look hearing you say the same name after 10 minutes gets very annoying

Darkess: I laughed "I did it thats why. Me and Vincent. It may have hurt my sister but thats it. I wantd her to be happy with the right man. And live a life."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 am

Summer
I laugh alittle and shrug. "Or we could have it rain right over her. Then she doesn't wonder why we got out." I smirk alittle and look over at him.

Peeta
"Well both people have to cross the checkpoint. Just play the game. This isn't a real killing game." i say as I ran down a path jumping over logs and all that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:15 am

((Ooh! My sister's a rebel! *Laughs a little.* *Blushes even more.* Awww, Scampi left D: And I wasn't talking about that picture, I was talking about another Matt (Lucas) picture I found!))

I laughed as well when Dayna messed up her hair and nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, ok, you win the 'Worst hairstyle' award." I teased as I smoothed her hair back down so it was almost perfect. "There you go, it's a lot better now, and a lot prettier."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. You'll do the exact same thing when you get a boyfriend, trust me." Denzel stuck his tongue out at Marlene and then picked up Claire. "No more doing what Marlene tells you to do, ok?"

"Good good! She's with the right man, and now you're back with the right man, uh Beast, uh... Whatever." Galian laughed a little and then pressed kisses along Darkess' shoulder and neck. "I love you Darkess. Lots and lots and lots." He then gave Darkess a passionate kiss and pulled away, lying his head down in Darkess' lap. "So when are we getting married? I thought Halloween day since we're demons but it's your decision." The Galian Beast reached up and twirled some of Darkess' hair around his fingers.

I smirked slightly and nodded my head in agreement. "Ok, as long as the rain water's cold so that it's a little more annoying." I chuckled slightly before gesturing from Summer to Kiara. "You may do the honours."

"Oh, we both have to cross the checkpoint, ok." That meant that my tactic went right out of the window, so I just followed Peeta's character and shot down any bad guys I saw before they could cause damage to us.
((Can we skip to the end of the game or something?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:19 am

Claire: Tilted head and looked at Denzel "Why? you said a bad word. Wait.. then Marlene did to..." shrugged "ok." I smiled and kissed Denzel's cheek.

Darkess: I laughed. He was so happy and everything "Well not holloween. Thats too far away. We can have ours soon. Maybe in a week or so?" I looked down at him and ran my hands through his hair
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 am

Summer
"Ok ok." I laugh and raise my hand somewhat up in the water as a cloud formed and poured cold water over her. I held back a laugh since she probably would be mad. I them lowers my hand once I knew he was freezing.

(Ya sure)
Peeta
Once we finally finish the game I put my controller down and crack my knuckles. "We. That kinda took alittle longer then I thought."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 am

You've been missing my posts lately, Britt.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 am

sorry i know u posted XD my bad im playing mc and making a house TT_TT I need mor torches

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 am

Le Feu De Mort wrote:Nate- I thought about it a second then shook my head. "Nah. Go ahead and go back to your room." I wrapped my arm around her before she could move away and smiled. "Sleep tight, babe," I said before giving her a quick kiss. Then I dropped my arm and let her go.

Roje: "Alright" I was about to go till he wrapped his arm around me, I smiled and returned the kiss, when he pulled away I nodded "night" I kissed his cheek and walked out.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 am

"Good girl!" Denzel smiled a little, glad that his little sister was listening to him, and then set her down, patting her head. "As for you, Marlene, wake me up normally next time, otherwise I'm telling Cloud and Tifa and I'll make them take your toy chocobo away, got it?"

"A week?" Galian's eyes widened slightly, knowing that they hadn't really planned anything but, too be honest, he didn't care about plans. The sooner he was married to Darkess, the better. He relaxed and nodded his head. "Okey dokey." He sat up slightly to kiss Darkess and then he just rested his head in her lap as he held her cheek in his hand, his thumb vrushing across the skin. "And then we have honeymoon night, right? Just the two of us, husband and wifey?"

I squealed a little as freezing cold rain fell down on me and I dived under the water to avoid it. I knew that either dad or Summer had something do do with this, so, like a shark, I swam under water until I reached them and then surfaced. "Alright! Who did it? Who made it rain on me?" I looked to dad, expecting an answer.

"It was all Summer! I had nothing to do with it!" I exclaimed with a slight smirk as I put some distance between myself and Kiara and Summer. When Summer looked over at me, I stuck my tongue out at her, because I had just gotten her into trouble with my daughter.

"That's probably my fault." I admitted as I set down the controller. "I wasn't very good at that game." I looked over at the time and sighed. My mother and Prim would be wondering where I was, but I supposed that they wouldn't mind if I stayed a little longer. Besides, I was actually having a lot of fun with Peeta. "So, what do you want to do now?" I asked, sitting cross-legged with my hands in my lap, glancing at Peeta who was sitting beside me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:41 am

Claire: I smiled as he put me down and pat my head. I looked up at him "im not a dog!" I wined and Marlene picked me up 'Yeah yeah Denzel.' now marlene was in a bad mood! D:

Darkess: even though a week was really soon I said "Well maybe in a few weeks?" I laughed alittle and watched him relax. just as he kissed me, i kissed him back. Looking down at him I smiled and closed my eyes since his thumb was brushing my cheek. "Yup, just the 2 of us."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 am

Summer
I glare alittle at Joe and laugh. I took Hope from him for a second and make a lot of water hit him in the face. It wasnt cold or hot. Just the temp of the pool. "He made me!!" I say laughing

Peeta
"I don't really know. I'm not sure what else we could really do. Its dark out so that minuses most of the things out. Inwould say a movie but we watched on already."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 am

Gtg to an eye appointment
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:58 am

Denzel rolled his eyes at Marlene and walked out of the room, heading downstairs to make himself some toast.

"No no, a week is good. This mansion is big enough to have the wedding in anyways, so all you really need to do is get a dress." Galian thought about things for a moment and then sat up with an unsure look on his face, hesitating to answer a question. "Darkess, can I... Can I be myself for the wedding? I'll go back to being human for the honeymoon, I swear, I just... I just want to look like me when I get married to you." Otherwise it would feel like Darkess was marrying this version of him, not the Behemoth demon he trully was.

I watched as the water hit dad in the face and bursted into laughter, because it was clear that he didn't like having his face splashed with water. "Karma! What goes around, comes around!" I told dad, sticking my tongue out at him before holding my hand up to Summer for a high five.

"Oh, ok..." I thought for a moment about things we could do, but there was only one thing that I could think of now that pretty much all other options had been eliminated. I chewed on the inside of my cheek for a moment before taking a deep breath, deciding not to be a coward, and leaning over to press my lips to Peeta's.

((Bye Mort!))

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=192
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down