House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
DeathToll
Britt-21
midget
The Overlord of Darkness
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:11 am

Ok! They can be putting Hope to bed Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:15 am

alright lol

Lucy: I carry the now sleeping Hope up to her crib from the livingroom. when we reach our room, i gently lay her down in her crib

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

I followed Lucy upstairs and kissed our sleeping younger daughter's head. "Goodnight princess Hope. Sweet dreams." I whispered to her softly before looking to Lucy with a small smile on my face as I kissed her cheek. "Now we have some time alone, what would you like do do?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:50 am

Wouldn't bloody sword fights make you hungry, Jer?
And sorry for the poof. Was trying to teach my dad how to play guitar
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am

Yup! Which is why I'll have tons of blood bags by my side during the movie Very Happy

I'm actually going to bed now. I'm tired. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 am

Sam- "already past?" his hands ran down his face and he sighed. "well, gee I'm sorry." getting an idea, he stopped walking and looked at her. "you should let me take you to get something for you birthday. Anything you want."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 am

He he he... It would be funny if Jeremy and Jenna saw some violent movie they didn't think would be violent. (cause then Jeremy wouldn't have any blood on hand) Then he'd probably get really hungry and want to drink Jenna's blood *Cackling* Why do you love torchering me? >.> Isn't being blind enough? You're not blind in my head though! Which is really confusing! And I always like torchering all my characters ^.^ I noticed >.>
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 am

sorry... watching a movie haha

Lucy: "how about we just relax and talk together? we could have some alone time too" i take his hand in mine and smile at him

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:50 am

OMG! I found Dillon! O.o
The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Commish_jake_and_dillon_by_doubleleaf-d2xxu4k
Dillon's the smoking one. That's literally what he's named as in the deviation! But OMG! I could totally imagine him like that! O.O
He he.. Now I just need to get Emu on here (Can I call her Emu on here?) Emu is Bizzare, FYI. Her real name's actually not much like Emu.. So it shouldn't be too bad.
(Credit to the amazing artist http://doubleleaf.deviantart.com/)

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 pm

You should make a character for Dillon. Just to bug Bizarre. xD

His shirt is awesome~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Ikr? He has a Left4Dead shirt in another pic
But, ya XD That would be fun! I'll bring my sketchbook with me when we go out for dinner, lol
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm

God today was slow... And I'm tired again =\ but still at the restaurant. BTW, I ended up just drawing (most of) a girl playing guitar on the roof. I'll draw Dillon later (When my family can't look over at what I'm drawing
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 pm

OMG! I got to sing Breath (2am) in front of lots of people! The live musician guy was taking requests and I requested it and he asked if I wanted sing! I wasn't sure but it was awesome! I couldn't really hear myself too well and I sung just a bit low but the musician said I sung amazingly and my parents were really surprised! Very Happy they didn't think I'd be able to sing with a mic but I could! Smile it was amazing!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Dane- I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I closed my eyes and kept kissing her, putting some passion of my own into it. I'd missed her so much.. She had no idea... So I wanted to show her. I'd never stopped loving her. Kersten had been a reminder that I needed to get back up here to be with her. But this wasn't about Kersten or my time away from her. Not really. It was about how much I loved her.

Kersten- I got a beer then went outside. The cold air felt nice really. A few people came by to try to 'cheer me up'. But I just told them to go away. They listened. So I just sat outside for a while. Eventually I went back into the club. My beer was done by then so I put down the bottle and started dancing again, getting right up in the center of it where everyone was.

Tara- "That's Avi, Mommy," I explained, pointing at him. I had told her about Avi once - the time I got lost - but I don't think she knew him. So I introduced her! "I missed you Tay-tay!" I hadn't seen her in a really long time! The room had been all empty and dark and scary.. There had been monsters under my bed and no one was there to save me...

Jenna- Hearing my sister's vice caught my attention right away. Did she just tell a guy she liked him?! Whoa! Tanya actually loved someone! I was so asking for details later! And maybe I'd tell her about Jeremy while I was at it. I slipped out of the kitchen, not wanting to get caught listening in.

Zach- I fell asleep pretty much right away. I kept my arm around her all night. I didn't move much while I slept so I never had to worry about waking Aqua up or anything.

Guy- "Protection from whatever's out there." I narrowed my eyes. He was standing by the vampire now. Which was a bad move on his part. "Now. I'll ask you one more time to leave on your own. And if you don't..." I shrugged a bit, keeping the stake pointed at him. I couldn't just kill her while he was watching. He'd report me to the police or something. And I couldn't risk going to the police right now.

Jasmine- I felt a bit safer now that Eden was close. He was going to 'take care' of the human, wasn't he? I hoped so.. I was so hungry.. And my kind was better off without him. I mean, it was a nobel cause and everything - saving people - but we were people too. We just had to kill a few other people to live.

Jay- I leaned against the door, just watching the scene play out. Tara being cute, Taylor being a good big sister, Taylor's real sister and her boyfriend standing together. The most important part to me was Tara and Taylor though. Taylor really was a good big sister. Tara liked her and she was just a good sister.. Perhaps I wasn't the best at turning my thoughts co-herent.

Tanya- I frowned a bit, trying to think. Alright. So we were both clueless about love. That sucked.. "Well I guess we start dating or something. Go to the movies and stuff. Sound fun?" I think that could qualify as asking him out. Sort of. A little bit. I was asking Jenna for help when we saw each other next. She'd dated someone before - no matter how pervy and what a pedo he was. She's till dated him. So she could help, right?

Michelle- People here never seemed disappointed with me or agreed that I was stupid or ugly. It was... Weird. I was so used to being told I was doing everything wrong. Now people were saying everything was fine and I was pretty and stuff. It sort of confused me. I smiled a bit though and nodded.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Hayden: I smiled a little as i watched her work. You could tell she really wanted to get out of here. Hopefully we would soon, then i'd get to spend some time with her. It felt weird having her sat on my lap, and not having my arms round her. But i resisted the urge because i knew it'd distract her.

Cassidy: I laughed a little as i went and sat by red. "That was with a girls ball as well." Didnt he say they were supposed to be lighter and easier to control. Oh well he was still a million times better then me. Red came over and nudged me, which was odd. She looked restless, which i supposecould be translated into bored. I sighed a little and got to my feet. "Wanna take a run?" Guessing by the way she was staring at the woods it was a yes. "Come on then." I walked towards the trees, pausing when i got to the edge of the basketball court. "I guess i'll see you around max."

Tonks: "What?! No Tyler you dont have to leave." I pushed sams hand away roughly. "He does." If it was a choice between sam and tyler, i'd rather have tyler. He wouldnt do my head in like sam would. After haveing another coughing fit i glared at my brother. "Now!" Raising my voice combined with the stress of sam turning up was not helping me get any better. So i leant back against tyler, using him as support as well as blocking him from leaving.

Sam: "Im not going anywhere." My sister needed me so i was staying whether she liked it or not. Which would probably be not. "Wisty, you need to be resting." I dont know why i even tried. She didnt budge. Just continued blocking me from entering and this tyler person from leaving. Turning my attention to him i folded my arms over my chest. "Who the hell are you?!"

Tory: I shook my head. "Nope, I came on my own. But I'm hoping Nath'll join me soon." He said he'd try and get out here. Chase on the other hand wasn't so sure. I blame Lilian. I sighed a little and looked around. I still had no idea where we were, I was just walking down random streets, hoping to find a decent hotel.

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Roleplay posts.

"Uhhh, I don't know. Maybe we should go back to my place or something." Denzel smiled, holding Sierra's hand. "I could introduce you to my new little sister. Would that be fun?" Denzel wasn't sure, he didn't know what Sierra wanted to do. "Unless you want to do something else..."

"Ok, a chicken burger and MacFlurry for you..." I put down Dayna's food. "And the same for me." I then put down my food and sat down opposite Dayna. "You didn't want a drink or anything, did you?" I asked, worried that I had forgotten to get her a drink when she wanted one.

Great. Now she was talking to me! If she started talking to me regularly, then we'd probably become friends again, and that was too dangerous for Suzie. I needed to stay out of her life, but if I left without introducing myself, she'd become suspicious and hang out around me more! "I'm L-" Wait! I couldn't tell her my real name! She might figure it out somehow if she knew my real name. "Lucas, Lucas Jones." I didn't hold out my hand for a hand shake, in fact, I started walking out of the kitchen! I had introduced myself now so it was ok to go back to my room now. I really needed to get rid of the photo frame with a picture of Suzie in it... Or at least hide it.

I kissed Zack's head gently and then set both him and Abby in my lap, having a serious conversation with them. "You're not gonna see your mum much anymore, it's just gonna be you guys, me and Jenna, that nice girl with the blond hair, so I need you two to behave, especially you, little miss troublemaker." When I looked down at Abby, I realised she had fallen asleep and I grimaced. "Thanks for listening." I muttered sarcastically.

Jason: I chuckled a little at the girl as she suddenly stopped staring at me. She had been staring at me without being hypnotized or anything, which meant she actually liked me. I knew that those days were going to be rare soon, since I'd have to use hypnosis on girls to get them to fade with me so I thought I might as well enjoy this moment while I could. Jumping off of the bar stool, I walked over to the girl, mentally chanting not to take my sunglasses off. "Hey there, I'm Jason. What's you're name, gorgeous?" I gave the girl a charming smile, hoping that my old charm still worked under all this incubus c***.

((Good idea Mort! O.O But Jenna might get hurt! i'm nit going through with this! It's bad enough that Dane wants to kill me!))

"Sure, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Kissing Lucy on the lips, then kissing the back of her hand, I led Lucy out of the room and down the hall towards the stairs. "Perhaps would could spend some time by the pool, looking up at the stars and dangling our feet in the water." I suggested, thinking that it sounded romantic and I was in a romantic mood today.

"I missed you too, Tara! I just had to spend a little tine with my older sister." I explained why I hadn't been around as I huggled my little sister. "But I'll come back and play with you in a minute. Or we can all play together if you want."

Hmmm, so the boy was the Avi Tara had mentioned before. I gave the boy a small smile as my arm wrapped around Jay's torso. "It's nice to finally meet you, Avi."

"Actually the name's Xavier." I corrected, rubbing the back of my neck a little since I wasn't so good at talking to strangers, especially older strangers. "But it's nice to meet you too, ma'am."

As I filled in the last detail on the last piece of paperwork, I took a deep breath and put down my pen. "Finally done." I breathed, leaning back so that my head was restig against Hayden's shoulder. "You're comfier than the chair. I migt have to talk to Reeve about replacing the chair with you." I let out a laugh and then tilted my head up to kiss Haydie's cheek.

"No, it's fine, I don't need anything." I tried to reassure Sam, but I could tell by his body language that he felt really guilty, so I thought of a compromise. "How about, as a birthday present, you give me a kiss?" Ok, that sounded cheesey, but it didn't cost money to kiss me so it'd make a great birthday present for me.

"Oh, cool." I grinned, glad that Tyler had managed to calm down and so had I, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to take care of TJ in the time before I lost my memory. "I bet TJ was a really cute baby."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:21 pm

I've just had an idea!

Joe wont let any one drink his blood because if someone drinks his blood, the'd gain some of his power which would be very dangerous and, to be honest, Joe lovers his powers so much that he wouldn't dare to share them with anyone... But what if there was something wrong with Lucy, like she was really badly injured or seriously ill and she was on the brink of death? If she was about to die and blood was the only thing that could save her and Joe was the only person around, would he let her drink from him, knowing that she'd gain some of his precious power? *Deathglares.* I hate you. I know ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

It's not like Jenna will get mad at you for biting her! She might be a little uncomfortable but she does trust you, ya know! Unless you just suddenly attack her and aren't really careful about it. And I suppose you might be a bit violent if you were trying to resist the urge to bite her, her heart beat was higher than normal, and you were really hungry ^.^
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Plus the fact that her blood's really sugary XD -_- I wont go through with this. I wont hurt my Jen-Jen. *Sighs.* Then I hate to say this Jer but... I'm taking control of your posts. You can't type them yourself anymore. What?! No way! That's unfair! Life's unfair, get over it. ... *Goes and sits in the emo corner, facing the corner and hugging his knees to his chest.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

hia

*hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Poor Jerbear. She probably won't get too hurt... *Rolls eyes and goes to sit by Jeremy* Hey.
Ello, Britt!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 pm

i wanna rp before I leacve XD

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi Britt. And of course she wont >:3 Hey...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Vincent, Lilly, Cloud and Tifa are all asleep, so wwe could wake a couple up if you want to rp, Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 pm

He he >:3 Try not to worry about me? I'll be ok. I always am. *smiles*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin