House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
DeathToll
Britt-21
midget
The Overlord of Darkness
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 am

I have one mort, I'll reply to it now Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 am

Tonks: Her hand froze in surprise, but she quickly recovered and started running her fingers through his hair again. She wasnt really sure what to say, so she stayed silent. She was just haply that sams plan to get between them failed. Here they were curled up on the couch, and he was probably still out searching for her.

Hayden: He chuckled quietly, and ran his fingers through her hair gently. "Thats a great idea. Where do ya think we should go?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 am

Marco- I smiled. "Thanks," I'd bought the old truck with my own money. It was cheap, but handy, I guess that was why I liked it so much, also it came with a cover for the back bit, so I could have it open most of the time. "Right, to the movies!" I chuckled a bit as I kept driving.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 am

Repost for Scampi!

"I don't mind really." I answered with a shrug as I got in the car and started to drive back to the mansion. "I mean, if it's a boy I'd be able to talk to him about sports instead of... Makeup and boys and stuff but if it's a girl, it might be a good singer like you." I shrugged. "Honestly I don't mind."

"Go? I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I was planning on having a water fight." I smirked a little, knowing that it was a great way to see Hayden both wet and shirtless. "It's starting to get hotter now so it'll have a great way to cool off and have fun at the same time."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 am

tyler- "you know, i could lay just like this forever by the way. so comfortable and close. " he let out a sigh of content and relaxed against her lap. " I can't say that anytime we're together, I regret spending so much time with you. some people say that couples get tired of seeing eachother if they spend to much time together, but i couldn't get tired of spending time with you."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 am

Dayna- I smiled, happy that he didn't mind, because I didn't mind either, I was happy either way! It was dark when we got back - meaning that I didn't see Cloe, dead- so I stretched when I got out, gave Matt a kiss. "I'll see you in the morning." I say with a smile before I headed upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

~~And skippy to the day when Dayna has an appointment Razz~~

((Don't worry wolfie, I had one of them too, dunno why I asked to have a repost *Facepalm* WHo should she go with?? Matt?))

O.M.G Sends shivers down my spine!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 am

Matt or Bex. She can interrupt Bex and Tyler, Bex would only be a little bit annoyed XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 am

Hayden: "A water fight?" He thought for a minute, before smirking. "Sounds, intresting." With a small laugh he stood up, slinging yuffie over his shoulder in the procese. He started walking upstairs.

Tonks: She smiled a little, but couldnt help feeling slightly uncomfortable. Expressing feelings, or talking romantically was never a strong point. "Well sorry to say this, but you cant stay with me all the time." They had to sleep, shower, work. Which were solo things.

I gotta go.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 am

OKiedoke Very Happy

Dayna- I looked to see if Bex was coming with me, it appeared as thugh she was busy though, so I walked up to Matt's room, not caring to knock, I smirked as I saw he was still asleep. I snook into his bathroom, ran the tap so it was freezing, cupped my hands together and collected the water before sneaking to Matt and dropping the water on his face then quicklly, but not so fast that I hurt the kid, I ducked down and crawled under his bed. I clasped my hand over my mouth to stop myself giggling.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 am

tyler- "of course not all the time." he turned his head to look up at her. "we arent attached at the hip or anything."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 am

I laughed a little but didn't bother to protest because I was kind of curious as to why Hayden had slung me over his shoulder all of a sudden. "Where're you taking me, mister?" I asked my boyfriend, placing my hands on his back and pushing up so that I was a bit more upright, which helped get rid of the nausea I had started to feel - why the heck was I nauseous so easily today?
((Bye midget!))

Suddenly ice cold water hit my face and I sat upright quickly. "What the heck?" I muttered as I looked around my empty room. What the heck was going on?! I sighed a little, deciding to drop it since I was too tired to figure out what was going on and got up, grabbing some clothes from my drawers, including some clean underwear, and started getting changed.
((Unless Dayna doesn't mind seeing a naked Matt, she better escape now! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 am

Anybody wanna RP with Leon, I have no use for him! Oh and may I have the repost for Tim, again, please linz :3

Leon- I grabbed my little rucksack, this place just wasn't right for me, so I was going to leave. I had seen what I looked like as a human, and to be honest, I looked pretty weird! I looked a hell of a lot better as a fairy. I started to fly out of a window, but flew straight into it... I landed on the floor when I fell all the way down. Damn I felt stupid.... And pretty light headed... I sighed and sat on the windowsill again, since I couldn't open it, and I felt too dizzy to be able to fly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am

Oh my gosh my laugh sounded like some sort of deformed dolphin O_o

Dayna- My laughter that I had been holding in suddenly exploded and I burst into a fit of hysterical giggling. I couldn't help it, and I couldn't stop. I was curled up in a ball underneath my boyfriends bed, and he was about to get changed, I think I'll just wait here untill he's done.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 am

I was just about to pull down the jeans I had accidentally slept in last night when I heard a giggle fit coming from under my bed. Quickly zipping up my jeans, I walked over to the bed and looked under it, smirking a little to avoid my blush when I saw Dayna (and realised that I had almost gotten naked in front of her). "So, you're the one who wake me up with ice cold water." I stated with a slight chuckle. "Y'know, I wpuld've preferred it if I could have slept a bit longer, but oh well."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 am

XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 am

Dayna- My fit of giggles at last died down. "Aww but I didn't wanna go alone to the appointment and I was hoping you would come with me." I gave him puppy dog eyes again, as I had done before. "Pwease Matt, come with me." I added the bottom lip in just for extra measures, it should definately work! Ha!

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=148
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40