House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
lilJVBM4evea
L is for Lindsey
DeathToll
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
The Overlord of Darkness
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:31 am

Dayna- NO! First dad had to go, Teddy's having to leave, I barely see my sister, my brother's in Australia, this wasn't fair! I was loosing everybody! I couldn't believe it! I'd probably loose Matt next, or Rascal, or even worse, my future son or daughter! "Oh... Well, uhm, I guess this is kinda like goodbye..." I frowned.

I'm only gonna rp Dayna now until Teddy goes xD

^^^ was meant to post ages ago but internet failed, so I went on the wii and then ate my dinner but its working again sorta, but I'm really into cooking mama so even MORE poofy Dx

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 am

Darkess: I took a shower,it felt good.The water hitting my skin.I washed my hair and body,After a while,I finished and got a towl for my body and used the other for my hair.I dried my hair,brushing it.Then I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my dress for woman like me.Pregnat woman.And I went into the bathroom and changed into it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 am

Jenna- I laughed when Abby started trying to say my name. "Hey there, Abby!" I said before hugging her back. "And ya, we're buddies! Aren't we Abby?" I giggled a bit. I wasn't sure if she coils understand me but oh well!

Gtg now. I have to go to the j and work out =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 am

Aw ok mort, repost wolfie? I didn't see how you replied...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 am

Jason: I kissed Roxi back a bit more passionately. I started tugging her shirt up as I guided her back towards my bed.

Galian smiled softly as Darkess walked passed him in just a towel, and then when she walked past him with the dress, his smile grew. From what he saw of the dress just from the quick glance, it looked beautiful and would look amazing on Darkess.

Abigail pinched Jenna's cheek, giggling as it stretched a little.

"Yup, that the symbol of best buddies." I chuckled as I bounced Zack in my arms.

Sorry for short posts, I need to deal with my tempermental Vincent hair.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 am

XD

Darkess: I came back out "Now we need to get you a suit." I smiled "But I know you like seeing me in this dress.Do I look good? even with the baby bump sticking right out?" I looked so fat! but people would know I was pregnant just how I was leaning.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:55 am

Roxi- When he led me to the bed, I slowly lied down on it, still kissing him, I broke away to catch my breath and to take my shirt off fully. I kept kissing him, then he took his off and we faded to black.
((Skip to later that day??))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 am

Galian got off of the bed and walked over to Darkess. "You look pretty," He commented in his gruff voice, pressing a kiss to Darkess' lips. "And I wears what host wears." He shrugged. Sure it would be a torn version of the host's suit, but it would still be a suit.
((Darkess needs to buy Galian his own custom-made suit at some point, one made to fit his weirdly shaped body XD))

Jason: I faded to black with Roxi.
((Yup Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 am

Darkess: "no.I'll make you one.And I Dont want any yelling when Im around.which is all the time.I can ask blade.He knows angel magic more than I do.Go ask him." Blade understood him bery well,which was good

Blade: walked in and seen jessie on the couch sleeping,her dress was on and everything.He chuckled and went upstiars into his room
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:04 am

Yelling? Galian wouldn't dare to yell at Darkess, she was the yeller in the relationship, as demonstrated early. Why would he yell at someone he loved so much? The beast smiled at the thought of getting his own suit, made to fit him, and he whispered a "Thank you, Darrkess. I love you."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:05 am

Darkess: I smiled "I love you too.Now go ahead and ask blade"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 am

Roxi- My eyes gently fluttered open and my head wasn't resting on a pillow, it was on some guys chest! Ahh! That Jason or whatever his name was. This wasn't my room either! I lifted my head up with a tiny gasp, realising I wasn't wearing anything! What the hell happened?!? - quickly snatched my clothes up off the floor and got dressed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:12 am

Galian saluted and started sniffing around the house. When he picked up Blade's scent, he followed it to the boy's room and bursted in, starting to tell Blade about how Darkess said something about making him his own suit. He spoke in his normal growling, snarling and occassionally excitedly-yipping voice rather than speaking human, because the boy understood his normal language.

Jason: Roxi's movements woke me up, but I left my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep because I knew she was freaking out right now. Usually I wouldn't leave a girl to just panic about it, but I didn't know what to do, I couldn't exactly say that we got drunk because we didn't, and I couldn't tell her that I was an incubus and accidentally put her under a spell, she'd freak out more! All I could do was pretend to be asleep. At least, until I talked to Kersten and figured out what I should tell the girls in the morning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

Blade: "i see,you need a suit for the ball tonight? Alright,hold on" he started using magic thinking of a tux,Galians size,shape and formal colors.black or a dark blue.He did the same with the pants,once he was done,he pointed to the morror "you like it?" he aske
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 am

((Dark blue, because Becky has a plan.))

Galian grinned in the mirror for a moment, looking at his suit, but then he frowned. "Need to match eyes." He commented, knowing that the best outfits tended to match people's eyes, so he needed some gold pattern or something on his suit.
((The Beast's outfit from Beauty and the Beast! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

XD

Blade: I changed it up a bit "how about this one?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

Roxi- Once my clothes were on, I walked out and slammed the door, not caring about the broken door handle and if I woke him up or not, I headed to my own room down a flight of stairs, unlocked it and slammed it shut with my foot as I walked in before flopping onto my bed and breaking down because of confusion and betraying Wade...
((Ya I forgot about him xD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 am

Name: The Galian Beast
Nickname(s): The beast, Galian, Gal, Uncle Galian, dog-demon ect.
Type of Immortal: Demon
Family: None biologically, although he considers Death Gigas, Hellmasker and Chaos his brothers. Jessie calls him Uncle Galian so he supposes she's his niece. He considers Darkess as his wife, though they can't really get married, and Darkess is pregnant with his child so he'll be a father soon.
Quotes(?): "Darrkess."
Friends: AVALANCHE, the host (Vincent), Lilly (sort of)
Enemies: Joe, sometimes Lilly.
Girlfriend: Darkess.
Talents: Fighting, making fireballs and throwing them at things, playing with kids.
Flaws: Childish at times, not completely housetrained, can do things that annoy people sometimes even though he doesn't mean to annoy them, doesn't know much about the world around him.
Type: Someone who could love him, even though he's a dog-demon, not a human-demon.
Personality: Galian is childish and ignorant of the world and the human way of life, though he is trying to learn as much as he can, starting with the language which he's picking up rather well. At first he was rather antisocial and caused a lot of trouble, killing many people, but as the host gained control of him, the numbers died down, and when he met Darkess, he converted to only killing bad guys, just like the rest of AVALANCHE did. Due to his childish personality, he's good with kids, although sometimes he unintentionally causes trouble. Overall, Galian is like a playful, loveable puppy who needs a bit more housetraining and is not afraid to fight for those he cares about.
Favourite subjects/Interests: Darkess... And food... And the baby that's coming soon!
Goals: To learn more about the world and the human way of life, and be a good father to his child and good boyfriend to Darkess.
History: [spolier]Not much is know about the Galian Beast before he was put inside Vincent's body, but since then he has been fighting other monsters and bad people and such. When the host met Lilly, Galian didn't like her, or her demon sister, Darkess, and the two demons constantly thought, with Darkess always winning. However, over time Galian grew feelings for her and, after dancing together and confessing their feelings, they got together. When Galian was granted a day to be human, he faded with Darkess and got her pregant. Now he can't wait to be a father and is even starting to warm up to Lilly a bit![/spoiler]
Style: Usually whatever the host is wearing is converted into a ripped version whenever Galian takes over, so his outfits tend to be leather shirts and trousers with a red cape around his waist, since that's what Vincent usually wears.
Look:
The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Galian11
The House Of Immortality - Page 39 The_ga11
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 am

The Galian beast grinned and nodded his head in agreement. "I like. Thank you." He then ran back into the host and Lilly's room, showing off his suit to Darkess. "Nice? You like?"

Jason: She was mad. She was furious in fact. I sighed and groaned annoyedly into my pillow, hating myself for doing that to such a beautiful girl even though I had no choice. Maybe I would give her a letter of apology later - I was too scared to apologise to her face. After putting my clothes back on, I sat on the edge of the bed and burried my head in my hands, wishing that I could turn back time and leave my glasses on so that none of this ever happened. She must've thought I was like a guy s*** now, and I felt like one. I hated what I had become.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 am

Darkess: when I finished with my eyeliner,I turned and looked at galian,smiling. "you look great! Blade did such a great job on the deatils,colors and everything.And it has fancy buttons.Perfect"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 am

Hayden: I stuck my tongue out back at her. I wasn't bothered if I did end up on the floor, but I doubted I would. That would kinda defeat the whole point of her staying in my bed, with me. But I couldn't work out why she was so excited, I could see it in her eyes. She only ever got that look if she was planning something, or if she was really excited about something. Normally whatever she was planning. But she couldn't be planning anything now, could she?

Toby: "Yup! Maybe then he'd learn not to hog stuff. It's mean." I laughed a little before copying yuffie, by looking up at haydie and sticking my tongue out. 

Sam: I smiled and hugged her back. Burying my head in her hair. It was weird that she liked rescuing the little sea creatures, but it was sweet. No one else would think to do something that nice, which I guess is why I loved her. She was weird, but in a nice kind way. 

Tonks: I kept my gaze focused on my hands which were in my lap. Refusing to look up until my blush faded, but it only increased when he said it was nice. Which was weird, Ryan had said the same thing. What was it with guys, thinking a blush was nice? It was just embarrassing, because it was a give away that you were embarrassed. 

Cassidy: I shrugged and nodded simultaneously. "That's fine, I'd rather stay like this anyway." I might feel better but this would be my first proper, exercise I guess you could say, since I'd pulled all my muscles. So I didn't want to run the risk of going wolf then suddenly changing back because my body wasn't ready or something. I glanced down at my ripped jeans, and grey top that had an image of a wolf on. "Do I need to change, or is this alright?" I asked uncertainly. I normally wouldn't care, but I was the reason their son had left home so I wanted to make a good impression. 

Eboni: I shrugged a bit, and swam round him in circles. "It's fun! Obviously if I wasn't already wet and stuff it would piss me off, but I am so..." I left it there since I'd already said I found it funny. He was funny. It felt weird since I'd just met him but I felt like he was a friend. Which was weird I normally just had boyfriends, and boys I flirted with. 

Tory: I shook my head. "Nope, I came on my own. But I'm hoping Nath'll join me soon." He said he'd try and get out here. Chase on the other hand wasn't so sure. I blame Lilian. I sighed a little and looked around. I still had no idea where we were, I was just walking down random streets, hoping to find a decent hotel. 
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am

I find it amusing, cos of Roxi's job, it just amuses me xD So you see me as a sl*tty wh*re?! I never said that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 am

Roxi,just leave it.She probly thinks about us that way
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 am

"Thank you." Galian grinned, glad that Darkess liked his suit, and gave her a quick but passionate kiss. "You no need make up, you pretty already." His eyes sparkled affectionately and he kissed Darkess again. "When go now, yes?"

"Yup yup yup!" I grinned then yawned again. "Is it too early for us to go to bed now? I want to go to bed!" I needed to get changed into my pyjamas first, but as soon as I changed, I'd be snuggling up to Hayden in his bed! Hee hee hee!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 am

Hayden: I looked at the clock, it was nearly 7. Which I guess was early, but she could do with and early night. "What about dinner? Or are you not hungry?" If she wasn't it was fine, I'd just let her go ahead whilst me and Toby got something quick to eat.

Toby: "I'm hungry." I didn't like going to bed hungry. It just made me even hungrier when I woke up. Then my belly would rumble and make noises, which I didn't like. So, I was going to have something.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next