House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
lilJVBM4evea
L is for Lindsey
DeathToll
Britt-21
LeFeuDeMort
midget
Wolfsoul
The Overlord of Darkness
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 am

Kismet- Letting my smile fall to a softer tilt of the lips, I turned and continued to follow Miss Touchy. After a few moments, I continued. “So you lost someone close to you?” I ventured, turning to watch her face to see how she would receive the question. Maybe I shouldn't have been too direct. I thought, and made a mental note to try and appear more sensitive next time I was in a situation like this.

Last edited by The Overlord of Darkness on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 am

Zack grimaced and gave Aerith's hand a gentle squeeze. "Just tell them, it's not that bad." As further encouragement, he kissed her cheek, but that seemed to do nothing to help.

"Well, uhhh..." Now Aerith felt under oressure, and she didn't like beong under pressure. She quickly looked up to Zack who gave her a reassuring grin and then slowly closed her eyes, not wanting to see Tifa's reaction. "Marlene's a Cetra like me. I'm not the last one, like Shinra thought I was. Marlene can talk to the planet too, and she can feel my prescene in the lifestream too." She winced, waiting for the 'What?!'.

((You forgot to reply for Darkess, Britt. And I have to go soon.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 am

Cassidy: My eyes widened a little, in surprise. "Your actually gunna let me pay you back?" I was not expecting that. I didn't know whether to be bummed that it didn't annoy him, or glad that he'd given in. "Fine slave for a week it is then." I held out my hand to shake on it, so I could make it official. That way he couldn't go back. "Oh and eat live chicken. If I turn wolf live chicken tastes better then cooked." I quickly added, as I waited for him to shake my hand.

Tory: I looked down at the ground, holding back tear that always threatened to overflow when I thought of my mum. "It's none of your business, so just drop it. Please." I said the last word quietly, knowing it probably wouldn't make him stop. Jerks like him always pushed for what they wanted no matter what the effect on someone else.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

You would think... But if you're drunk it's not like you're hurting yourself... It's like you're getting out your anger on something that won't hurt you back... *Almost whispering for the last part*

Last episode I watched was Something Wicked. FYI.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

I just fixed my post XD

Rider: I look up and over at him "what do you mean?" I didnt feel anything that would do any harm.I stand up and place my hand on his forehead "are you sure? I dont feel anything.and im a demon" if there was somthing that would hurt Slith.I will kill it and slice it to bits.I cant let my hot guy-friend get hurt.

Tifa: "I see." I looked at marlene "you kept it a secret,huh?" I giggle "its ok,im not mad or anyhting"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am

"What? No! I said you didn't have to! Cassidy -" Then it dawned on me. "Oh, ha ha, Cassidy. Fine, you win that round. You're annoying." She grinned at me and withdrew her hand. "I bet if you did get me to agree on it, you would've been even more annoying to me for that week. No way am I agreeing to that." I crossed my arms and glared at her. Oh. Reverse psychology again.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am

Kismet- Putting a sympathetic expression on my face (d*mn humans for needing to use such annoying emotions all the time) I nodded. “Alright, for now, Miss Tory.” I said. I wouldn't get anywhere with her in this state and I knew it. I could always try again later.

Kismet is very interesting for me to write~
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 am

"I'm fine!" I shook off her hand. "He's here! I remember how it felt to be possessed by him, and I feel it again." I caught sight of my face in the mirror. My eyes were wild, staring. "I remember everything now. He made me - he made me kill my family." My voice broke. "And now I wish I had never been born. He's HERE. I wouldn't remember otherwise. Please, Rider -" Then I felt something in my chest, and the feeling increased and filled my whole body. Desperately, I fought it, but the battle was over in seconds. "Slith, the best vessel I had," said my mouth in my voice, but it wasn't me talking. Then the presence left me, suddenly as it had come. I looked around wildly, sure he was about to materialize in the flesh, but there was nothing there. THen I saw Rider clap her hand to her forehead.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am

Cassidy: I laughed a little and crossed my arms copying him. "Victory to me! And I wouldn't annoy you for a whole week, not on purpose anyway." Though I guess me doing absolutely everything he wanted for a whole week would get a little annoying. But anyway, I was being serious about the paying him back thing. Even if it wasn't by being his slave, because that was slightly over the top.

Tory: I clenched my hands a little. "You can question me all you want any other time, and the answer will be the same. It's none of your business! So I wouldn't bother trying." I didn't need to tell him so I could lighten my load either, because chase, nath and rick knew why I was here. It wasn't exactly a secret.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 am

i brb dinner
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:56 am

"On purpose. But I bet you're a natural annoyer." Maybe that would annoy her. I was determined to win this round.

c ya britt!
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 am

((*Is now starting to get mad at Jenna.* Shut up, will you?! I woukd never hurt my kids! Not even if I was drunk! They're the most precious things I have, I wouldn't dare harm them!))

Marlene's eyes widened and she shook her head. "I-I didn't know." But it explained why she always knew when Aerith was helping from the lifestream and stuff.

"I don't think anyone knows." Aerith answered. "But I found her mom, Eleanor, in the lifestrean, and it turns out she was a Cetra, which means Marlene is too." Aerith walked towards Marlene and bent down to her height. "Don't be afraid, Marlene. You're special. And I'll teach you how to use your special abilities whenever I visit."

Galian grumbled and shook his head. "Spend time with you." He told Darkess, resting his head on her chest at an angle so that his horns wouldn't impale her chin, but might scratch her arm if she raised it. He looked at Darkess' stomach, then added "Soend time with you and baby
((Galian! It's not right to rest your head on Darkess' chest! Galian: *Looks at Bex confusedly, not sure what's so wrong about it.*))

Anyway, I've got to go bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:00 am

Cassidy: I shrugged a little. "Maybe I am. Maybe that's why my parents were never around. That would explain it..." Wow I must of annoyed them a lit if that was the reason. I shook it off though, if that was the reason then there was nothing I could do about it. I wasn't going to change just because I might of driven my parents away. Although putting it like that...

Bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

"Aww, Cassidy, I was just trying to annoy you, not upset you. You're not really annoying unless you're trying." I really didn't want to upset her. I reached out and grabbed her hand. "You're a good person. You wouldn't have driven your parents away."
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 am

Kismet- “Hey, hey, I'm sure I've told you before, don't be so touchy!” I said putting my hands up in a sign of defeat before shrugging. “And it doesn't matter what you say, I'll keep trying until one of us gives up. Now, where are you headed off to? I'll walk with you.” Befriending her couldn't hurt, I reasoned.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 am

Cassidy: I smiled a little and looked over at him. "Don't worry, you didn't upset me. Like I said I'm normally a bit down when I'm tired and sore." Which often led to sad thoughts. I'd probably think differently when I was better. Blame it on their jobs or something. I sighed a little and looked down at our hands.

Tory: I shrugged, glad for a change of subject. "No idea, I was just wondering around. I need to find a place to stay." I'd passed a couple of hotels, but they were a bit pricey, and I didn't have a lot of mone with me. Well I had a lot but I'd rather not spend it on a hotel. I had more important stuff to spend it on.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 am

*Cringes when he starts yelling at her.* Ok. I'll go.. *Gets up and leaves before it can get worse. She just goes to her own room and locks the door behind her.*

Ok... Wanna rp EOD?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 am

Sure, Mort. Who do you have free? I just have Eden, he's at the mansion being his sulky self.

Kismet- I laughed. “Well, if you find a good place, be sure to tell me.” Even though I didn't really need to rest as much as humans, it would still be nice to have a place to relax, or at least put my stuff. “You haven't been here long?”
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathToll Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 am

I'm gonna go be serious for a while... homework DX

I saw her looking at our linked hands, but didn't want to pull away. "Let's not play this game anymore," I said. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be when I suggested it.
DeathToll
DeathToll

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Tory: "Neither have you, by the sounds of it." It was obvious that I hadn't because I'd said I needed a place to stay so I thought it was a bit pointless to actually answer his question. But it seemed odd that he hadn't. He sounded similar to everyone else around here.

Cassidy: "What do you want to do then?" Everything I could think of involved movement of some sort. Which ruled it out straight away. And I didn't want to just sit doing nothing because then I'd get bored, and he probably would as well.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 am

Jasie, Tanya, and Jenna. Jasie's already walking back so I'll just play her.

Jasmine- I felt someone watching me. It was probably nothing but it still made my skin crawl. I started jogging then running at vampire speed until I was back at the mansion. What was I even scared about? I was a vampire. I could take case of myself, right? Either way, I still shivered a bit. And for now I just walked around, not sure who to talk to.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 am

Kismet- I laughed. “Well, I've been here longer than you'd think for someone who doesn't have a place to stay.” I'd been here for maybe two weeks, but seeing as I was still technically a fate, my body didn't operate the same way as humans. For one, I need very little rest compared to them. “You here with anyone else?”
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 am

Fu-
I don't have my RAFT paper...
Aw... I liked Sarah! Sad Then Sam's just gonna leave her behind DX She would be an awesome addition to their team!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Overlord of Darkness Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

...Sarah? Who's she again? o.O

Eden- Quietly closing the door to my room, I frowned and concentrated very hard. I want to go... I thought, looking around, this way! Setting off down the hall, I prayed to whatever it is I'm supposed to pray to now that I would actually succeed in not getting lost on the way to the living room. Alas, I found myself out on the porch of the mansion instead.
The Overlord of Darkness
The Overlord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 am

Rider: Ok something was up.Then I felt something trying to get in my body.I winced,it hurt,like if someone was stabbing something through my heart.I back away,in pain.I clenched my teeth,trying to fight this thing,but it was harder than what i have fought against.I put my weapon on lockdown and powers so I only have to fight with my hands if this thing tried to hurt Slith,I was now taken over.My eyes were shadowed,and a smirk appeared on my lips.

Darkess: "you will.Allot of times." I smiled

Tifa: i watched
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next