House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Bizarre
The Overlord of Darkness
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
midget
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I giggled as he lead me down stairs to the kitchen. His hand was firm in mine and it wa strong ad reassuring. It made me smile and feel safe. We finally entered the kitchen and reached the fridge. I let go to open the fridge and ask, "what type of blood do you want?"

Yeah a repost wood b nice mort.
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Or this...

I smiled meekly. "I kinda always believed in magic. Never knew I would be part f it thought. As for shapeshifters? Never met one! You two are my first immortals actually..."
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello? Anyone home? Helloooo? *rings cyber doorbell obnoxiously*
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi! IM here until my iPod dies!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Hurray for iPod life! Celebration time, come on! *du du dudu du du duduuu* Cone on! *weehoo!* Celebration time, come on!
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:43 pm

?

Beth comedy and tragedy?
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

I can't do anything but think morbid thoughts and telekinetic superpowers thanks to Chronicle. The ending battle ended magnificantly. 'Cept the exit wound was inverted. If he was impaled with the spear from the back then his stomach would not have tucked in.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Ok? I am thinking about my bday party cuz you guys all had awesome parties and idk if I can do what I really want do to my going away this summer to Maine...
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Awesome party? Aw, shucks ma'am. *tips imaginary hat* Just tryin' to keep y'all entertained.

It took me an obscene amout of time to decide on my party location. Do not qorry your pretty little head off, ma'am. Firstly, because I do bot wish to clean it up, secondley, it would be most unpleasent for the both of us, and thirdly, it will all work out. Unless you have upset the universe. Then it will not. But, I highly doubt that you upset the universe in any way, ma'am.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow=^.^= Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

I think I will hav a small party at my house. On my bday cuz we hav no school (10:05xD) anyway I gtg now. I'm tired so ya. Bai!
Meow=^.^=
Meow=^.^=

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 pm

*arrives* ....

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Hello Shiny and Goodbye Kitty.
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Goodbye Kitty is not nearly as punny as Hello Kitty. Jussayin'

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizarre Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Wasitsupoesdtabapun? The guy got stabbed! >< and i hafta leev. Sourry, i have to serve tomourrow.

Not 'serving time', serving church. aaaand i hafta wake up at SEVEN FRINKING THIRTY. That is too early for a sunday.

~Adiumeu~
Bizarre
Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Oh. okay. *sadness* Bye Crazy! (see I am calling you by the right name now!)

And yes, yes it was.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Happy birthday, Tony.... *sigh* ... You two. Off to bed. Now. *nods and goes off to sleep* *follows*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 pm

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much time for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

"Ok." I doubted Suzie would be able to find a way to get rid of the demon, but I was grateful for her attempts. Anyway, I gave Suzie a quick kiss before pulling away, realising we were in the doorway of Suzie's room, where everyone could see us kissing... "Can I come in, Sue?" I'd be more comfortable if we kissed in her room rather than in the middle of the corridor, as long as we didn't kiss on the bed...

Wow. This was a nice thing to cheer me up. Very nice, in fact. I smiled as my eyes closed and I kissed Nathalie back with the same passion. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

((Lolling at Tifa's post XD))
I mentally breathed a sigh of relief and then snuggled back into Tifa, making sure my head rested in the crook of her neck and not... Somewhere else. "So, what do you want to do today?" I asked as my arm re-wrapped around Tifa's waist.

"And my daughters are better than anyone else's daughters." I replied with a grin, glad that Tara was happy with her parents.

"If you need help, I could probably cancel my lazy day..." Usually I just spent this day in my room, hugging my picture of mom and, sometimes, I even flew to Wutai to visit her grave, but if Hayden needed help with Toby, I'd cancel my plans to help out. Besides, it'd been 13 years, wasn't it about time I stopped mourning my mom's death?

I smirked a little, then nodded my head. "Not really, to be honest. They follow you everywhere." Holding back a giggle, I put my now-empty plate and cutlery in the dishwasher. "And they follow you on dates and stuff."

I finished my toast and turned around to face the girls, raising an eyebrow. "Huh?" I asked, confused to why they had started randomly talking about paparazzi.

I came back from chasing squirrels a little happier than before, but I didn't want to go back to my family and that stupid cat yet. So instead I went into the rec room to find something to do. My eyes widened when I saw Nathalie and Xavier kissing, but not because they were kissing, because Nathalie was back! "Natty! You're back!" I exclaimed, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing next to my sister, giving her a huge big hug. "I missed you!"

When it was early morning, I decided that I should out my feelings somehow, and the only ways I knew how to do that was punch tress, like I had yesterday, or write a song. Writing a song was a better method, so I sat down at my desk and started writing things that came to mind before forming them into a song with the little tune I had in the back of my head. When I was done, I called it Last song, because it was the last song I was ever going to write or even sing for Giselle. Now I just needed the kids to wake up so that I could start playing my guitar and putting music to the lyrics. Quietly, of course; kids had sensitive hearing.

Once Lilly had finished eating, Vincent took her plate from her and placed it on top of the drawers again. He then sat down on the bed next to his wife and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Has the headache starting to go yet?" He asked, hoping that Lilly was starting to feel better.

I was in my room reading some text books about the history of mythical, immortal and supernatural creatures whilst listen to music. This was my favourite hobby, studying to music, and I was really enjoying it, but my mind kept wandering to Sam every now and then.

Denzel was woken up by Marlene jumping onto his bed and landing right on top of him, telling him to wake up. "Go back to sleep, Marlene." He muttered into his pillow, but then Marlene pulled the covers off of bim and suddenly his was freezing. The sudden chill woke him up and Denzel surrendered to his little practically-sister, getting up and grabbing some clothes before he headed into the bathroom to change.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Hayden: "No, have your lazy day. I'll be fine." Having yuffie around was great but it wasn't her responsibility to look after Toby, it was mine. So I didn't want her cancelling her plans, or rather making plans, to come and stay with me and Toby. Everyone deserved a break every now and then. I kissed her head quickly before adding. "But do me a favour, and come get me, or text or call whatever if you need me, ok?" It seemed stupid to ask that if she was having a lazy day, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. 

Toby: *asleep*

Sam: I grinned and crouched down next to her. "They're called rock pools. When the tide comes in so do all these creatures, then the tide goes back out and they're stuck in these pools of water. Untill the tide comes back in." I explained. I moved a bit of seaweed and grinned. "Look, there's even a baby starfish here." 

Tonks: My breath caught in my throat and I froze. That was the first time he'd ever said anything like that. I guess we'd been together a while but I still wasn't expecting it. Should I say it back? I mean I did love him. But I didn't like saying it because I wasn't a lovey dovey person. But it was the first time so I really should. "I-I love you t-to." I mumbled, blushing a bit.

Cassidy: The longer he was gone the more worried I got. Had something happened? This was all my fault! I should of stuck it out a bit longer, got red then rested. Or better yet, not of convinced Rowan to come to the mansion at all. Then none of this would of happened. But then I wouldn't have a friend. I still might not have a friend. I couldn't just sit here. I tried pulling myself to my feet but couldn't. My legs wouldn't support me."Rowan!" 

Eboni: I decided to smile back. Getting a bit bored of the smirking. I mean he knew I thought he was hot, so there wasn't much point now. "So, are you glad we decided to go in the pool now?" I asked, needing something to buy me a little time to think of how to get revenge. Splashing him back was just too easy. I needed something better. 

Tory: I sighed and sipped my coffee. I couldn't believe I'd gone all the way to America on my own. Bare in mind I was only 18, and got lost easily. I was an idiot! Now I was stuck in this town, because I had no idea where the f*** I was. So much for following up a lead. I guess I'd find my way around but for now, I was sat in this Internet cafe drinking my way through their coffee, and trying to do some research. I could of really done with Nath right now. Where's a computer geek when you needed one? I sighed and typed in another search, coming up with f*** all. Again...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:06 pm

"Ok." I gave Hayden a long kiss on the lips and then pulled away, unsnuggling from him and resting my head on the pillow so that he could get up and leave. "So I guess I'll see you later, Haydie."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:21 am

Tifa: "Anything but work..." I was so tired,thank god i didnt get a headache.We should open the bar once again since we havent been going on missions lately with lilly and Vincent. I wonder how they're doing.I kissed clouds head gently.He was always warmer than me,I wonder why.I'm always so cold.

Lilly: nodding I kissed his cheek "its going away,and I dont feel as cranky anymore" I giggled slightly and leaned on him "So what was jessie doing when you got downstairs?" She had to be doing something else if she was done cooking breakfest for us.Which was sweet.I'll have to thank her later.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 am

"That sounds like a great idea." I commented, kissing Tifa's neck gently since it was the closest thing to my lips. "How about we plan some of the wedding?" We needed to start planning a couple things soon, otherwise we'd never have a wedding, and I really wanted to marry Tifa; I was getting excited about it.

"She was dancing." Vincent answered with a slight smile as he replayed it in his mind. "She's actually not that bad." His daughter was rather talented, he had to admit, and he was very proud of her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 am

Lilly: "Maybe she become a backup dancer for me when we go back to the Place." I said with a smile "I would love to see how she dances though." I knew she was good,I just wanted to see her dance.She was our little girl still. "Was she more better than 'not bad'? Was she amazing? Or she didnt come to that name yet?"

Tifa: "Okay,sounds like a great idea." I said with a smile.I had forgotten all about the the wedding and the planning! How could i forget with this beautiful ring on my finger,I hugged cloud in a way "can we start with the theme?" I ask,that would be the easyest one out of all the other things we gotta do
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 am

Hey guys. Post went poof DX

Hayden: I nodded and climbed out of the bed. "Yeah I'll come back when Toby's asleep." That was the usual routine anyway. After giving her another quick kiss, I walked over to the door. Pausing when I reached it, I turned back round. "Just remember if you need me, I'm not far away." Something was wrong, and if she didn't want to tell me she didn't have to. But I hoped she'd be alright.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

Vincent thought about it for a moment before answering, "She was almost amazing." He answered. "I think she'd make a wonderful backup dancer for you." Vince smiled and then leaned in to giving Lilly a gentle kiss.

"Theme?" I asked confusedly, pulling away a little so I can raise an eyebrow at Tifa, wondering what she meant by a theme. "Like how people have, uhh, prince and princess themed parties and stuff?" I refused to dress up ridiculous. Couldn't we just have a normal wedding? You know, white dress, tuxedos, stuff like that.

"Okey dokies." I smiled a little because I could see the worried look in his eyes and I didn't want him to worry about me. "Love you Haydie. Have fun!"

((Hi midget! I'll be poofy. I'm at a party.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:58 am

Tifa: "Like the colors.Not like a dress up like theme." I laughed "That would be just plain weird for a wedding Cloud" I looked over at the crib,Claire was still sleeping,for once.Maybe because it was so late when she went to bed. "its funny that claire is still asleep and not awake playing with her toys" I smiled

Lilly: Closing my eyes,I kissed back gently. (ok a short one for her because idk what happens next XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next