House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
Bizarre
The Overlord of Darkness
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
midget
rae
LeFeuDeMort
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:17 am

Dane- Oh.. She freaked out more than I expected. I guess I should have expected that. "Well she just sort of grew into it. And I just let her do whatever she needed to.. She's sort of part of the reason I got to come up to Earth again.. And that's a story I doubt you want to hear." Ya, no mom wanted to hear one of their daughters was a popular whore among devils... She sort of was though.
(It's amazing how comfortable I've got saying whore.)

Tara- "Ok!" I put Shami down but then frowned at the doorway. "I don't think Taylor's happy... Did I make her mad, Shami?" I put down Sarah cause she probably wanted to be with Shami. I didn't want Taylor to be mad at me! I just wanted Shami to be safe!

Jenna- I smiled a bit and hugged the teeny-tiny person. Then I put my hands under her arms and helped her stand up on my legs. "Hi there, Abby! My name's Jenna." Jeremy'd said she was a biter but she seemed too nice to. Either way, though, I could probably keep her from my neck and then I'd be fine.

Zach- I smiled a bit when she said 'om nom nom' and set down the bowl. I walked over to her and took the spoon out of her hand gently. I leaned in and gave her a kiss. "You're really cute sometimes," I said with a laugh. "That's why I love you."

Jasmine- I wiped the blood of my lips but wasn't ready to go back yet. I was still hungry and I didn't want to face people. I wasn't able to control my hunger as well as I used to be.. And my throat still burned so bad... I rubbed it and grimaced. I needed to drink more.. I went back out into the streets, looking around with my red-tinged eyes. I found this one guy who had some great smelling blood so I pulled him into an alley, threw him against his wall, and bit into his neck. I drank his blood until I couldn't get any more. He dropped to the ground and I didn't bother hiding the body. I just walked out of the alley and walked around the city a bit, a few drops of blood still on my lips.

Jay- "We should probably just let her blow off steam for a while. Then I'll go and find her." I kissed my wife's head, putting my arm around her waist as well. I picked up the controller and figured out how to save and exit. When I had I turned off the tv and returned to Sapphira.

Tanya- When the cop was gone my breathing sped up. Thinking about the scars on my neck and the old gunshot made me relived the torture. Every moment of sitting there, waiting to see if I would die, hearing Jenna scream, feeling my own blood run down my neck.. I wiped a hand on my neck and checked it just to make sure there actually wasn't any. Because it felt like there was.. Then I just started crying, curling up and facing away from the door.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 am

Giselle Caldwell; I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly to calm down. I really needed to chill. Whatever my daughter was i had to be happy, right? I laid back down, and stared up at the ceiling again. "Go for it and I'll try to remain calm." And hopefully i would suceed, because I didnt want to just make a fool out of myself or anything like that.

You can really tell when i wrote a post and im tired. Happy Wednesday everyone. -_-

And its all good. Ive gotten really comfortable with saying whore. I shout it every day in choir class. -_-

Im sorry, im really pissed off that i have to get up in three, so i keep on putting -_- after everything. -_-

And it windy outside.... great. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:11 am

Dane- "Well..." How do I word this and make it not sound like I was a terrible father? "Kersten got pretty popular pretty fast with the other demons and her reputation sort of spread... After a while the devil took notice and as a sort of reward for having her as a daughter I got let off for a bit." Did that make me sound like a douche? I just got back so I didn't want Giselle thinking I was a douche.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

Hi, I have know made Tory...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:31 am

Wha-?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 am

Dm, I have a habit of posting random stuff...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:39 am

"Oh yeah?" I smirked and tickled Nathalie with one hand whilst pressing the attack button with my other hand.

"Spring perhaps?" I suggested. "Or would that be a bit too soon?" Spring was a couple weeks away and ended in about 3 and a half months, which wouldn't leave much time for wedding planning. "I don't mind having a summer wedding either."

I hugged TJ closer to me when he broke down crying, trying to balance Cody in one arm and run a hand through TJ's hair soothingly at the same time. "I'm sorry TJ." There wasn't much I could really say. I had lost several people close to me, so I knew that words tended not to be much help.

When Dayna walked down the stairs, my eyes widened and my huge grin returned. "Wow. You look amazing!" I commented, kissing Dayna's head so that I didn't ruin any of her makeup. "So, Miss Stunning Dayna, are you ready to go?" Ok, the Miss Stunning Dayna thing sounded lame, but oh well!

((I would like to do a skip for Yuffie pleasey!))

"Ok." I doubted Suzie would be able to find a way to get rid of the demon, but I was grateful for her attempts. Anyway, I gave Suzie a quick kiss before pulling away, realising we were in the doorway of Suzie's room, where everyone could see us kissing... "Can I come in, Sue?" I'd be more comfortable if we kissed in her room rather than in the middle of the corridor, as long as we didn't kiss on the bed...

Jason: When I unfaded with Kersten, it felt different than all the other times. I felt... Healthier? I felt more awake and as if  I wouldn't be ill for a while. It was kind of cool, but it was weird and I didn't really like weird... But anyway, I shouldn't be worrying about that, now was a time to be happy. So, anyway, I just held Kersten close, running my hand up and down her spine slowly. "That was fun." I chuckled.

"I don't know." Shamisen answered as he licked Sarah's cheek tenderly. "But I'm sure it will all blow over and she'll forget this ever happened."

Abigail smiled and decided she'd try and say Jenna's name. "Den... Nenen-nen." She giggled and clapped her hands. This Den-nenen-nen person seemed nice, and she smelled nice, but she couldn't bite her with he way she was being held right now.

"Looks like you've got a new name, Jenna." I chuckled, stopping tickling Zack and just bouncing him on my lap instead."What do you think, Zack? Do you think Den-nenen-nen's a cool name for Jenna?"

"Ok, that sounds like a good idea." I rested my head on Jay's chest whilst playing with Tara's hair since she was sitting on Jay's lap. "So, did you enjoy playing video games, Jay?" I laughed slightly.

As Vincent read his book, he thought about how Lilly's breakfast was getting cold, so he put his book down and took Lilly's food into their room and set it down on top of the drawers.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, the money we get from fighting wont last forever, so we need to earn money from the bar." Plus, Tifa always seemed happy workig behind the bar, so I liked seeing her working. "If you want, I could look after Claire during the hours we're open. Or maybe one of the kids could look after her."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 am

How far do you wanna skip??
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:47 am

Until the end of the twister game. Nooo! Until Toby goes to bed! Massage time! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 am

Err, I'll make him go to bed pretty much straight after the twister game, who's starting?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 am

Kersten- Him running his hand up and down my spine felt really cool but sent shivers down it. "Mhmm. It really was." I rested my head on his chest and kissed it a few times. "Feels pretty cool, doesn't it?" I was just guessing he could feel it. The sort of after-rush from fading with someone. It was really regenerative and just... pretty amazing. Especially the first time.

Jenna- I giggled with her and smiled really big. "Good try!" I turned me head to face Jeremy and Zack. "Looks like I have, huh?" Then I turned back to Abby, setting her down on my lap so she was sitting down now. "Can you say Jen, Abby?" Maybe I could get her to say my name right! That would be awesome.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:02 am

((You can. you can make Hayden put Toby to bed, and then Yuffie can drag Hayden into her room for the massages XD Woop woop! Very Happy))

Jason: "Yeah, it's... Wow. But weird." I grimaced slightly as I thought about it. "I'm really not human now, aren't I." It was a statement, not a question, because I was pretty sure that I was an Incubus now, whether I liked it or not.

"Den." Abby replied, confident she had said it right, as she took hold of Jenna's arm, trying to spot the veins under the skin so that she could bite Jenna.

"That was close." I commented with a smile, reaching over to mess up Abby's hair affectionately. "It looks like she's just having problems with the J."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 am

Jenna- "Ya, babies have trouble with J's. But she's doing pretty well. Good job!" I laughed a bit and ruffled her hair with my free hand. I just let her mess around with my arm, knowing babies pretty much always used their hands. It was one of the ways they learned, right?

Kersten- I frowned when he grimaced and looked down. "No... I'm sorry. But you'll get used to it. You just can't get into any relationships. It's nothing but bad luck. If you fade with them... It's just not a good idea. So hook up with a girl every now and then and you'll be fine." I felt I was sort of killing the mood but it was stuff he needed to know. I had other succubi to help me figure out how to do stuff but he didn't. So it was sort of up to me. At least, that's how I felt.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:23 am

Toby: After the game of twister I was really tired. But I still grinned and gave yuffie a massive hug when she won. I'd been the first one out, then it lasted between haydie and yuffie for ages. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, allowing haydie come and pick me up. "Can we play hungry hippos?" I mumbled into his shoulder.

Hayden: "We can tomorrow. But right now it's bed time." Wow he crashed hard after being hyper. I kissed his head and started walking back to our room. Once he was in bed, I would finally get to spend time with yuffie. I laid him down in bed and sat down on the edge of his bed. I tucked him in and kissed his head. "Night night little man."

(sorry for being slow)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 am

Abigail kept searching for a vein. 'Ooh! There's one!' She thought before sinking her fangs into Jenna's arm and drinking some of her blood.

"Abigail, no!" I exclaimed pulling her away and putting both her and Zack in their crib. Then I rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel before heading over to Jenna and wiping the blood away. All of this, thanks to my Vampiric speed, was done in a couple of seconds. "Jenna, I'm so sorry. I should've been paying more attention to Abby and I need to teach her not to bite people."

Jason: No relationships, so I could never be with Jenna... And besides, even if I went into a relatiopnship with Jenna, I'd only be able to fade with her once, and I'd have to cheat on her a lot, and I didn't want to do that. "Ok... And you'll need to take a pill later, I don't want you to get pregnant."
((Jason gave me writers block so his post took forever DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:27 am

"Goodnight, Tobster." I smiled and then waited for Toby to fall asleep before taking Hayden by the hand and pulling him off of the bed. "Come on, Haydie, massage time in my room." I gave him a flirtatious wink and then led him towardfs my room, really excited about us giving each massages and getting all close and intimate and stuff!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 am

Kersten- "I can get one. Don't worry about that. And again, sorry. I shouldn't have used you like this.." I stood up from the bed, getting dressed. "And sorry about your girl.." I was guessing he wouldn't dare trying to date her now. Unless he was brave enough to try to. But who knows. He might be thick enough to try. And maybe it would work for him. "But I better go now. I'll see you later, Jace." I pulled the door open and walked out.

Jenna- There was a little stinging in my arm but then it was gone again and I heard Jeremy get up. But then the bed sank down again, pretty much just after he'd gotten up. Then he explained she'd bitten me and I nodded. "It's ok. I'm fine." Ya, she needed to learn good from bad.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:43 am

Jason: Once Kersten left the room, I let out a big sigh and just lay there, looking up at the ceiling. I'd never be able to date Jenna... That was just... That wasn't fair. I actually really liked her and now I'd never get the chance to let her know, well, without eventually upsetting her... Unless I told her, but I doubted she'd be ok with me sleeping with over girls. This was just a huge mess I'd stupidly gotten myself into.

"Are you sure?" I asked, not breathing so that I wouldn't be able to smell the sweet blood as much. "I mean, I'd understand if you're mad or annoyed or freaked out or something. I promise I'll get Abby trained asap." Once done wiping up the blood, I threw it into my bin since I couldn't really use it anymore, I just needed to remember to burn the thing so that I got rid of the scent.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:52 am

Jenna- "No, it's ok. I couldn't be mad at a baby. She just needs to learn. And ya, getting her trained would be a good idea." I rubbed my arm real quick then pulled my shirt sleeve down to cover it. "She'll learn soon enough though, I'm sure."

I'm gonna try to take a nap now. See ya later.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 am

Hayden: I laughed a little and shut the door behind us. "You've been waiting for this all day haven't you?" I asked as I rubbed her shoulders a little. Obviously I'd massage her whole back as well, but it'd work my way down. This could be fun. Well it was going to be fun. Gives us chance make up for the time spent apart. which wasn't actually that long, but it felt like forever

(sorry Internet went dodgy then I had to have my tea)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 am

"Yeah, hopefully." I sighed before continuing with the introductions, picking Zack out of the crib and putting him in Jenna's lap. "Anyway, this is Zack, and luckily he's not a biter."

I nodded my head just before it lolled back relaxedly. "Yup! All been it's been like 'Hurry this up! I want my massage!'" Laughing a little, I added, "You're gonna love your massage too. It's gonna be nice and relaxing." And since Hayden would have his shirt off for it, it was gonna be hot and sexy too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:05 am

Grrr Meg really annoys me sometimes -_- I was planning on taking a nap after school, but then meg said as we were leaving school that she'd come over to mine, so I cancelled my nap and waited for her... I text her loads of times and she didn't even reply, so now I'm extra tired Sad And brother says that I'm not allowed to borrow his charger so I'm stuck with my phone so I'm gonna be really slow...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 am

Have a nap now Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

I don't see the point now, I'll sleep for longer than expected, wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to get a shower so people will end up calling me skeffy tomorrow and UGH! Dx I wasted my time waiting for her instead of trying to learn a script Dx
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:15 am

Tell her off for it! That's what I would do!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next