House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
rae
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
midget
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm

hello? And Scampi, don't run away. It'd be really hard on you. And I'd miss you! And yay for horses!

Dane- Hmm... Kersten had a way of getting what she wanted, didn't she? I suppose that was a good thing given what she was. Did Giselle even know about Kersten? That she was back and that she was a succubus? And what did she think? I know she probably would have tried to raise her differently but I didn't see any other way to raise her. Kersten was a succubus, end of discussion. I just hoped Giselle wouldn't disapprove of my parenting.

Kersten- "Oh, you tend to hang around, do you?" I climbed back into bed with a little smirk. "You say that like you've done this before." I smirked and kissed along his jaw. I did that to guys sometimes. It made them act all funny sometimes.

Tara- "Thanks Mommy!" I said, snuggling into her. She wasn't as cuddly as Shami... "Where's Shami, Mommy? I haven't seen Shami in a long time!" I was scared my kitty friend didn't like me and didn't want to hang out with me anymore! I missed my kitty friend and wanted him to come back!

Jenna- When I made it back to the hospital room they were just starting to watch a movie. I could hear it through the door. I didn't want to disturb them so I just wondered through the halls. I got lost pretty quick and some nurse guy helped me find my way to the food place. I just hung out in there for a while, thinking. I didn't like Jason like he liked me... But the guy I did like didn't care about me like that and was getting married. When he did... I'd have to stop waiting... Because he'd never give up Giselle, especially not after promising to stay with her forever. And what did I have that she didn't anyways? Nothing. I couldn't compliment him on his appearance, I couldn't shop for him or buy him stuff without his help, I couldn't leave the house without getting lost.. If it came to kids one day I wouldn't even be able to watch them... I was a cripple and because of that I'd always only be second best.

Zach- "Ya, I've been saving up for a while. And it was worth the work!" I'd played out this scenario over and over in my head, asking her. I never got an answer in them though. But it was all over the place I imagined proposing. But I think the reality was way more perfect.

Jasmine- "That's good." I grimaced a bit as another wave of hunger rushed over me. Mmm... Blood.. There was so much blood in this room. So many hearts, so many necks. Did you know if you looked at a neck you could actually sorta see the blood moving just under the skin? You had to look really close but it was there. Wait! What the hell was I thinking?! No! Kat was my buddy! And I couldn't drink from the other people in here! It was wrong! No.. I'd have to go out hunting in the city later or something... I rolled my head back then looked over at her again, not realizing my eyes were even more tinged with red now. "Sorry, I've been really hungry lately. Well, I guess I was always hungry in life so why not in death, huh?" I smiled and tried to make a joke of it. I doubt it was gonna work.

Jay- "Ya, I am. I bet in no time I could beat you, easy!" I hit an edge again then stayed quiet for a second before shaking my head. "You know, I don't think I'll ever be able to beat you after all. I thought about it and... It just seems pretty unlikely."

Tanya- I rested my head on his chest, burying my head into his shirt a bit. He smelled good. And he was comfy like I remembered! I'm glad he came.. I really liked him! I just didn't want to tell him yet. Cause I don't know what he'd say...

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Jason: But Jenna's not second best in my eyes. Why can't she see that? *Mumbles annoyedly.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 am

Ya, she knows you don't see her as second best but she figures you're just confused. Damn occasionally emo blond... You called? *sticks out tongue* *Sticks out tongue back at her* Go figure out why Jeremy's grumbling or something. *Glares at Mort then walks over to Jeremy.* What's wrong?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 am

Jason: Confused? About what? Nothing. Last nigt he started imaining being with you and kissing you and stuff, Jenna XD Did not! That was real Bex's annoying imagination! Now now, Jeremy, don't lie. *Snarls at Bex.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:14 am

Oh...Ok then ^_^" XD Awkward turtle! And confused because you like her *pats Jason's head*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 am

Jason: And? What's so confusing about me liking her? She's pretty, kind, funny, cute, a really great person and, well, amazing.-_- *Walks out of the room.* Woopsies. Oh well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:22 am

Well, she thinks since she's blind you wouldn't like her cause you'd pretty much have to take care of her when you guys weren't in the mansion.
*Sighs a bit and goes after Jeremy* You don't have to go, you know.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 am

Jason: But I don't care about that... I wouldn't mind taking care of her... *Sighs and shakes his head.* Why am I even trying anyway? I have to leave soon since Jeremy's wedding's not gonna be done, and I've already told Jenna to try and date Jeremy... Oh! And message from real me who's practically dead after the sleepover; get Dane to ruin Giselle and Jeremy's relationship ASAP, even if it means Dane interrupting their picnic and making out with Giselle in front of Jeremy. But if I stay in the same room as my sister, I'll just rip her to shreds. She's being a pain in the *ss today, just because of... What she said a minute ago.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 am

Hi!! Midgets poorly so I'm gunna talk instead! Razz
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 am

*shrug* Ya, I dunno what goes on in Jenna's head sometimes. On one hand she kinda likes you and thinks you'd be a iid boyfriend, but on the other hand she's been wanting to date Jeremy for a while. And then sometimes she'll want to move onto you because it would be easier that way but then other times she wants to hang on.
And ok! I'll get on that ^_^
Ya.. It's ok though. Siblings are just like that sometimes ^.^ You just have to ignore them.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 am

Jason: *Sighs.* Maybe becoming an Incubus really would be a good idea... Can an Incubus and a Succubus fade? Cool cool Very Happy And Hi Toby! Tell midget that real me, Wolfie, says get well soon Smile *Nods head in agreement.* Sorry, by the way... Bex kinda made it awkward by saying it all out loud...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

Ok! She says thanks! Smile
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:42 am

Ya. I think that's the only way a succubus can get pregnant. Other than that they can't.
It's ok. Mort's always saying stuff about me and Tanya so I've learned to blow it off. There's a 50/50 chance she was lying anyways.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 am

Okies ^_^ Jason: Oh... In which case I'm gonna have to make sure Kersten takes the pill or something. ... Bex wasn't lying... But it means nothing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am

It's ok. ^_^ (How's she so damn smiley about everything today?!) We're still buddies no matter what you sometimes imagine doing. Well, until you decide to change it.
And yuppers, Jason
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

*Nods in understanding and frowns a little.* Thanks. I thought you'd be sad or something. I don't know why... Jason: When you become an Incubus or a Succubus, do you... Lose your ability to love someone?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

Anyone wanna rp?? I need a distraction :/ I thought I was talking Sad Sorry Toby, you can say it... Yay! Does anyone wanna rp with midget? She's feeling yucky and wants to take her mind off it! *facepalm* Too much detail buddy...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

I closed my eyes happily, enjoying the feel of Hayden's lips brushing against my neck as he spoke, and rested my head on top of his. "It depends. What's the favour?" I asked.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 am

Hey guys I'm back! Chloe bought me an ice cream on the way back :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 am

Ice cream! Nice! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 am

Why would I be sad? I mean, it almost seems like it would be a good thing...
Nah, but most succubi or incubusses choose not to fall in love since it's pretty counter productive.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 am

Hayden: "Well there 2... But they're not hard." Well one of them was harder then the other, but they weren't that hard. "First one when you have to go on a mission, can you tell me first? Even if it's just a text saying 'i gotta go on a mission' or something like that. Rather then just disappearing?" At least that way I knew where she'd gone, so I didn't think she was mad at me or anything.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:05 am

Dane- I took of from the building I was perched on and tried to find Giselle. She was going on a picnic, I knew that much. I tried searching the parks but couldn't find her. Then I started searching the forests. Oh! There she was! I swooped down, landing just outside their little hideaway. I came out of the trees, waving. "Giselle? Can I speak to you for a second?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 am

Jason: Oh, ok. I don't know, my brain's not working properly lately... I really am sorry about the fact that I don't want to date you, Jenna. Well, actually, it's more like I can't date you... I just... My heart can't take anymore pain, so I just don't want to risk anything bad happening...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 am

"Okey dokies." I could do that, that was easy. "What's the second thing." I was hoping this second thing would be easy too, because hard things were... Hard...

Oh great, what did Dane want now?! Our date had only just begun and he was ruining it! But still, I had to be nice to him, for Giselle, so I smiled and waved at him before giving Giselle a quick kiss. "Go and see what he wants, but make it quick, ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next