House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
DeathToll
Shiny
Scampi
Meow=^.^=
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 am

What, you know about that?!" Almost instantly I got paranoid that we had been spied on so I quickly checked the tv channels for something that said 'Princess Yuffie sleeps with her boyfriend!'. Nothing. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Uhhh... Nevermind." I bet Cloud looked cute in his sleep. I mean, he kinda looked like Hayden, and Hayden looked cute in his sleep so Cloud must do too, right? "So, are you thinking about giving this chocobo jr godparents? Perhaps a young, awesome ninja who thinks your the best buddy in the whole wide world?"

there ya go! ^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 am

I forgot aqua for mortie XD

Aqua: I giggle "You arent bad.They were fluffy and sweet.Like you! But your not fluffly because your not a fluffy dog" I then laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:29 am

"Ohhh... Ok! But you never know, I could've been going traditional and getting married before fading." And that made me burst out into laughter, because I could never be traditional. I was me, for Leviathan's sake! "And thanks for planning to make me a godmother, Teef. I promise to be an awesome godmother and teach your kid tons of in-" Suddenly I her a loud bang on Tifa's end of the phone. "What the heck was that?!"

Meanwhile...

The Galian beast shook his head. Darkess owed him nothing, he'd always save her, no matter what. It was Lilly who owed him, because Galian hadn't particularly wanted to save her. 7th Heaven came into view and Galian ran faster. He couldn't open the back door though! His hand's were full! What should he do?! The beast thought for a moment before kicking down the door, creating a loud bang. Tifa and Cloud would forgive him for knocking the door off of it's hinges, this was an emergency, afterall.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:31 am

Tara- Shami kept saying that word.. "Biomogical?" I didn't say it right but he would get it, right? I just wasn't sure what that meant...

Jay- "Thanks, Taylor. I'm sure Tara'll appreciate it," I said with a little chuckle and a smile. "You two have fun. We'll take care of moving her in." I told them before waving and starting to walk back.

Teddy- I looked up and for the first time noticed the rainbow in the ceiling. "Huh.. Nice! I like it!"

Sorry for being slow. I think I gtg
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:33 am

I feel tired so I think I'l have a nap. bbs

Daya- I smiled. "Thanks."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 am

Tifa: "Hold on yuffie" I put the phone down and ran to my room "you heard that? C'mon" I speedwalked insted of run down the hall and the stairs,seeing galian,with 2 girls.Darkess and....Lilly!? "Galian! What happened?"

Lilly: I lifted my head looking at tifa "Tifa...guess who did this to us..."

Darkess: Looked at tifa too.She didnt want to be her own person anymore...it was boring being alone and not inside your sisters body...

Tifa: I turned my hands into fists "Hojo..." there was no other person who could do this other than Romero.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 am

Bye Scampi! Bye Mort!

"Biological." Shamisen corrected. "Basically, it means that you are related to them through blood." Well, DNA really, but that would just require even more explain. "Taylor's blood is different from your's because you come from a different family, and have different bloodlines."

I walked back beside Jay, my fingers laced with his and a huge grin on my face now that I had some privacy back. "Well, that was easy." I laughed, swinging our hands between us slightly. "Although, I did kind of expect Taylor to say yes - she'd do anything for her little sister."

Galian nodded, a frown on his face as he sat the two girls on the couch in the living room, pressing a light 'kiss' to Darkess' forehead and giving her his cape to keep her warmer.

I had followed Tifa and my eyes narrowed at the mention of Hojo's name. "Damn it." I muttered under my breath, knowing what Lilly and Darkess must've gone through - I had been that madman's experiment before and although I couldn't remember much, I knew it wouldn't have been good. "Who knows what he's done to them." He probably tried to make them into the ultimate, indestructible killing machine, like he had tried to make his son into! I just hoped Lilly and Darkess were ok. And still had their sanity.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:51 am

Darkess: She wasnt even cold.she handed it to lilly "You need it more than me Lilly."

Lilly: I smile and lean on Darkess the cape covering me "Thanks sis.."

Tifa: "Lilly,Darkess..Do you guys feel funny? At all?" I aksed

Lilly: "Im just in pain..more than ever" I say.and winced

Darkess: "I feel nothing." why she didnt feel anything?

(XD LLOOK ITS STAIRS! BUT UPSIDE DOWN!!! XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 am

(Lol XD))

Galian began pacing up and down, not allowing the host to take over because he knew that he would probably just lock himself in a coffin again as punishment for not being able to save Lilly before anything happened to her. Every now and then his gaze flickered to Darkess, keeping a close eye on her and making sure she was ok.

Yeah, pain meant that Hojo had most deffinately done something to Lilly apart from seperating her from Darkess. I walked over slowly and looked at one of Lilly's arms, my eyes widened when I saw the blood-covered stitches on them. "He's experimented on you." I stated, my voice betraying me and letting through a trace of shock. Why Lilly? Hojo had only ever experimented on guys before, wanting them to be the next Sephiroth or something. Why would a woman be of any... Oh no... Please no... Don't tell me he had planned for Lilly to be the next Jenova! "Did he injected any green liquid into you, Lilly?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 am

Lilly: I nodd with a wince since he looked at my arm and moved it a bit. "Yes...thats when I blacked out.And woke up in a tube.." this is not what I wanted,why didnt i let darkess gain contol and kill the man before he did this to me?! It was my fault....all of it....

Tifa: I ran a hand through my hair and remebered Yuffie was on the phone,I went upstairs and picked up the phone "Yuffie,we have a problem,Hojo is back.He just experimented on lilly,and seperated her from Darkess.DO you think you can come down here? Or your busy? Bexause we're gonna need whatever we've got"

so its better to know whos who because im getting confused! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 am

My eyes widened and I stumbled back a bit. Lilly had been injected with Jenova's cells... She was going to become the next Jenova... And I could become her puppet again, just like Sephiroth.

Galian noticed Cloud stumbling back and he paused, his eyes suddenly filled with worry, both Vincent's and his, for the two girls. What had happened? What was going on?! Why did Cloud look... Scared?!

Experimented on Lilly?! Ohhh, that b****** was going DOWN! "Don't worry, I'll be at the bar later today, just give me the just to tell Hayden and Toby that we're leaving and they're ging home and I'm not and all that c***. And tell Lilly to chill because he's not gonna live for very much longer when I get my hands on him, ok? Oh, and if Vince is there, tell him not to lock himself up in a coffin again, you know what he's like when someone close to him gets hurt." He usually blamed himself, then decided to punish himself by spending Shiva knows how long in a tiny, cramped coffin.

((I'm gonna have to go soon, I'm having a sleepover in 2 hours 10mins and I'm no where near ready!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 am

Lilly: I lowered my eyes and cried into darkess's shirt.

Darkess: "its ok lilly" She rubbed her back

Tifa: I nodd "Alright.Thank you so much yuffie,ill see you soon" I hang up the phone and came back down "What happened now?" I was now confused Since I had just came down.

oh ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 am

"Jenova..." I answered Tifa, just staring at Lilly and almost expecting her to transform into the silver-haired calamity. "Hojo's tried to make Lilly the next Jenova." We were in a whole lot of trouble. Jenova herself was a huge problem, but if she tried to control me again...

Oh, there was something wrong with Lilly, not Darkess. Ok! But maybe he should let the host comfort Lilly, that way the yelling in Galian's head would stop and he wouldn't get a headache. The beast turned back into Vincent once more. And Vincent almost collapsed with sorrow! His knees were giving way and he quickly had to sit down next to Lilly. Taking one of her hands, Vincent's string of apologies started. "Lilly, I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have let you go shopping by yourself and I shouldn't have arrived to save you so late. I'm so sorry. I'm a monster for letting you get hurt."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 am

Tifa: My eyes widen..What!? the next Jenova?! "no..lilly cant be.Shes an angel! Can that just be killed by her own cells?"

Lilly: I shook my head and talked,voice cracking "no...its not your fault vince,yoou are not a monster.I'm alive,arent I? Dont blame everything on yourself.It was me to blame..if I had let darkess take over,she would have killed him and nothing would have happened." I would never let him say things about himself.It hurts.

Darkess: she watched her sister cry,it made herself want to cry,she cant stand to see Lilly cry,even in the happiset times.It hurt her and just...it was a stab in the heart.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 am

"No... You didn't know what he was capable of. It's not your fault, Lilly." Vincent tried to wipe away Lilly's tears with his hand but it was no use, the tears just kept falling... "I should've killed him last time. I thought I did but... I should've made sure..." He wasn't worthy of her love, he truly wasn't. Wheverever he went, he brought death and destruction, and he knew that when he first met Lilly, but he just couldn't stay away from her... Now the one he loved was paying for his selfishness and Vincent only had himself to blame.

I didn't know what to do. The SOLDIER side of me wanted to fight against Jenova and get rid of her and the normal part of me was torn between helping Lilly and running. I didn't want to show my fear, but because of Jenova, I had almost killed Aeris myself, and I had given Sephiroth the black materia, the thing that almost destroyed the world. If Jenova controlled me again I... I was more dangerous than Sephiroth!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 am

Lilly: "Dont blame youself! Thats how darkess was! Untill she started to learn that everything wasnt her fault! Just stop vince!" I look at him,this is how darkess acted..just like him..I ddint like it when loved ones would act like this.

Darkess: she stood up and growled "Im going to kill that man...The helium sucker." a scythe appeared in her hand and she ran out the door,she was not lossing lilly to this..thing! Not lossing another sister.They already lost one,they are not lossing another!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 am

Vincent saw that his words were hurting Lilly so he stopped, giving her a small hug whilst watching her reactions to make sure he didn't hurt her. He wasn't going to let Lilly become Jenova. He was going to try and keep the real Lilly alive.

"Wait Darkess!" I quickly grabbed my sword and ran after the demon, hoping to catch up in time. She was still probably a little weak from being seperated, and Hojo would use that to his advantage, but if Darkess had backup, he'd be at a disadvantage.

Red XIII can back after dropping the kids to school and his eyes widened when he saw the broken door. Rushing inside, he looked up at all the faces. Everyone looked worried, even the usually-emotionless Vincent, who was hugging a crying woman at the moment. "What is it? What's going on?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 am

Tia: I looked over "Hojo is back..we dont know how but he is.And now he put Jenova's cells in her" gestred to lilly.Who was crying

Darkess: as she ran she looked at Cloud "Thanks for the backup" she thanked.

Lilly: I let him,feeling the worry in him.I just wish all of this would go away.This Hojo.The pain.The Cells.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:21 am

"You're welcome. You might need it." I had accidentally picked up the Buster sword instead, but right now, that didn't matter much. What mattered right now was killing Hojo - again - and then trying to help Lilly whilst not being controlled by the Jenova inside the angel.

Hojo was in Gongaga, taking refuge there whilst trying to figure out how to get his latest specimen back from Valentine.

"Hojo..." Red XIII snarled furiously, his fur bristling. "He just wont stop experimenting on people." His flame-tipped tail swayed back and forth, his body shifting into a crouch as he thought about sinking his teeth and claws into that beady-eyed maniac.

Vincent began running a hand through Lilly's hair, knowing she enjoyed that and hoping it would soothe her at last a tiny bit. "Whatever you do, you must try to stay sane." He informed his fiance in a whisper. "Jenova will most likely talk to you in your mind in the weeks leading up to when she tries to take control. She'll try to manipulate you into doing things for her. However, if you fight back and stay yourself instead of panicking and going insane, the transoformation may be prolonged long enough for us to stop it." Vince placed a kiss on Lilly's forehead gently, still trying to relax her even though he himself couldn't relax at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 am

Darkess: she busted into,lab,thingy..idk..and she growled "Helium sucker! Im over here!" Shew smirked

Tifa: "We're gonna need everyone from AVALANCE to help if this doesnt work."

Lilly: I nodded and started to calm down "Alright...dont worry,I will allow no such thing to take over me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:26 am

Im back. I didn;t get much sleep though D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 am

oh,try sleeping again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 am

Damnit Hope! Why're you such a wimp! Why can't you just be nice and defeat Alexander! GAH!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:34 am

No. I need to wrap christmas prezzies! And tomorrow I wont be here, going to lil bro's karate tounament (:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next