House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+10
Bizarre
DeathToll
Shiny
Scampi
Meow=^.^=
rae
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 am

Had to go to the shop to get dinner and I just have to be stood next to to my old crush XD

Dayna- I smiled my small smile. It will all turn out OK. I really hoped it did. "It's OK Teddy, I had a feeling you wouldn't know how to react." I say. "I really do hope it'll turn out OK." I added.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 am

sorry was trying to distract myself by writing a story
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:43 am

Teddy- "It will," I reassured her with a little smile. "No matter what happens between you and your boyfriend I'll take care of you. As long as you need me, I'll stay." I gave her a quick hug. "You have nothing to worry about. Well, nothing besides keeping your baby healthy.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:43 am

"Like entering a cave where a bear lived and getting attacked?" Actually, that wasn't a very good memory for me, because I was the one who got attacked and got knocked out by the bear, making me look ridiculously weak, but at least Gran and Jay saved me. "I'm sure Taylor will be fine." I reassured Jay, gently stroking his cheek with my thumb, hoping that it would somehow relax him - wow, wasn't it usually Jay who tried to make me relax? "Taylor's a smart girl, she'll know what's right and what wrong."

The purring continued, this time louder. Shamisen's tail flicked back and forth more as his eyes closed contently. "The reason why I'm fine without a 'kitty friend', Miss Tara, is because a 'kitty friend' wouldn't be able to rub my tummy, unlike you." The cat told his friend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 am

Dayna- I smiled and hugged him back. I was so glad he was here. My guardian. He was more like my best friend. The big brother that I used to have. "Yeah." I say. "Now I just need to find a way of telling him..." I pulled away from the hug slowly and looked at him. "Any ideas?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 am

Anyone want to rp
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 am

Jay- "Ya, I know. I just want my girl to happy," I said with a smile. Her thumb felt nice against my cheek actually. "But you're right. I'm sure Taylor'll make the right choices."
((XDDD I just thought of a way to have to have you ask a totally awkward question! XDDDD No. I refuse. Aw.... >.>))

Tara- Yay! Shami liked me rubbing his tummy! "Your welcome, Shami!" He he! His tail was flicking back and forth! I watched it for a couple seconds before using one hand to bat at it while the other still rubbed his belly.

Teddy- Back to the idea thing, huh? "Well, I guess if I had a girlfriend and she got pregnant.. I'd want her to not just say it... I guess you could just say you needed to talk then ask how he would feel about being a dad... And then tell him, no matter how he responds to the question." I sucked at giving advice, huh?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 am

Dayna- I nodded. "OK, that sounds like a good way to tell him." It really did, I just needed to find him now. I held in a sigh, it would be really awkward though. The conversation. Then what if when I told him he just leaves me? What would I do then? I stuttered out a very small sigh. I needed to get things sorted out. Band practices, recording sessions, my love life, Cloe's wedding- kind of. My life was pretty busy. It was better busy though, it wasn't then it would be boring... If you kknwo what IM saying.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 am

((Awkward question? Do it do it do it! Don't pressure him into saying things he doesn't want to say -_-))

Glad that Jay was smiling now, I returned the smile and gave him a quick kiss, still keeping the hand on his cheek. "Trust me, with or without a boyfriend, Taylor's always happy."
((Slight writers block because I want the awkward question! XD))

Shamisen felt something hit his hand and opened his eyes to see Tara batting it. Chuckling once again, he deliberately moved his tail whenever Tara went to hit it, causing a little game of 'try to hit the tail' to break out.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:16 am

Teddy- I saw that she looked stressed and as though she had too much to do in to little time. "You're taking the day off. So just relax," I said, making it clear I wasn't going to let this go.

He would say it to Kyle or Taylor anyways XD He... He he he... I'm not going to say it. >.> It would be about their love life XDDDDDD Which is why I'm not going to ask it. Not yet anyways...

Jay- I nodded, my smile not going away. "Ya, true. She's one of the happiest people I've met! That's not a fairy that is..." Fairies were pretty happy people... But then again, Taylor was an inu so she was bound to have plenty of fun.

Tara- I frowned a bit when it kept moving right when I almost hit it and decided to use both hands. I kept batting at it but it kept moving! Aw... But then I managed to tap it and giggled. Then I looked behind me then at Shami's tail again. Then at Shami. "Shami, why don't I have a tail?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 am

Dayna- "Okay, day off." I promised him. Then it hit me, as soon as I sarted getting a bump, people at the school will notice things. "Looks like I'm gonna be out of college again for a while." I say with a little laugh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 am

Teddy- So that's where she was! "Only if you want to be." Though I imagine going to school pregnant would be really awkward... Either way, it was up to her.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:25 am

Ohhh! Ok XD -_-...

I nodded in agreement, removing my hand from Jay's cheek. "Yes, she is a fairy happy person, and very... Puppy-like." Chuckling slightly I took Jay's hand and then starting leading him outside and towards where Taylor and Kyle were walking. "Anyway, we said that we'd move Tara into Taylor's room if we got her permission, so perhaps we should ask her now so that we could move Tara in by tonight."

"Because you are not a cat." Shamisen answered simply, rolling back onto his stomach once more. "Or a Neko, for that matter. You are a sprite crossed with a witch, and neither sprites nor witches have tails, unless the witch decides to cast a spell on herself to give herself cat ears and a tail, but that's the only real exception to the rule."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:29 am

Dayna- "I'll go until it starts to show. Then I'll just stay at home." I say, kind of like I had already planned it all out.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:31 am

Tara- I frowned a bit because that didn't make sense to me. "But sissy has a tail and ears... If mommy and daddy don't have them then where did she gets hers from?" It wasn't very fair...

Teddy- "Sounds like a good plan. And make sure you keep stress to a minimum." I smiled a bit and pat her back. Even if I had doubted she'd be ok before, I was pretty positive now. "You'll be a great mom, Dayna." I said, my smile growing.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:33 am

Dayna- "You really think so?" I asked him, I wasn't sure if I could be, I mean, I could barely keep my own life normal. How could I keep my child's life good?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:37 am

Teddy- "Ya, I'm sure of it. I know you'll make sure the kid has a life." I was so sure she would. I mean, I could kinda guess she'd had a bad childhood and would never want the same for her child. She'd make sure they lived well and happily.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 am

Bad childhood doesn't cover it... Just take a look at Chapter 1 in my new story. Thats how bad it was for her and Cloe!

Dayna- I smiled again, a bigger one this time. I looked around my room. "Do you think you could go and get my other acoustic guitar from the music room?" I asked. "You'll know which one it is, it has my name engraved on the neck." I say.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 am

Shamisen frowned, not really wanting to explain adoption, but decided to do so nonetheless because otherwise Tara would be disappointed with the lack of an answer. "You're parents adopted Taylor, meaning that she isn't biologically their child, like you, she's someone else's child. Sapphira and Jay have brought Taylor into their family though, so they refer to her as their child." He was pretty sure this didn't make sense to Tara, but he hoped he had explained it well enough.

((No post for Jay?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:53 am

Tara- "So... I came from Mommy and Daddy but Sissy didn't... But she is still my sissy... Right?" I think I got it... Sorta... I don't really know. It didn't make sense. How could Taylor be my sister and not be my sister at the same time?

Oops!

Jay- "Ya, sounds good." Seeing Taylor and Kyle I walked over with Sapphira. "Hello you two. We just had a quick question for Taylor," I explained, not wanting it to seem like we were intruding without reason.

Teddy- "Of course," I said, going to the door and opening it a bit. "I'll be right back." I headed down to the music room, looking for the right guitar. It didn't take me long before I found the right one. A simple guitar with 'Dayna Rainbow' etched into the neck. I carefully picked it up and brought it back to her, gently laying in the bed at her side.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 am

Kyle- "Hello sir, do you want to ask her alone?" I asked. "I'll go if you want..." I added.

Dayna- "Thanks," I say with a smile, I quickly tuned it, since I hadn't in a while, then I took it and put it in it's case. A nice, hard, leather case. With locks on so that nobody could get to it. It was my favourite guitar. Great sound quality, and it barely drops out of tune, and when it does, it only drops out a little. It was... Special. It seemed magical at times. Then I went and sat back on the bed. Laying down and looking at the ceiling. "What do you think?" I asked him, he hadn't been here when I'd painted the ceiling and I had wondered if he had noticed yet.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:05 am

Shamisen nodded in agreement. "Yes, she is still your sister, regardless of who her biological parents are." He told Tara, not wanting the little girl to treat Taylor different just because they were not biological sisters - though Shamisen doubted that Tara would ever treat Taylor differently.

"No no, you can stay, Kyle!" I told my boyfriend, gripping his hand a little tighter because I didn't want him running away from my parents. Ooh! Questions! I loved questions! I bet I'd have been really good at any quiz mum and dad gave me! "What is it?"

"Can Tara sleep in your room please?" I really wanted our room back to just me and Jay. As much as I adored my little girl, I was through having little or no privacy in my own room.

That wasn't the kind of question I was expecting, but I thought long and hard about it anyway before shrugging. "Sure, it's fine with me." I had liked having my own room when I was with... Cat-guy... because it meant we had somewhere cool to hang out, but Kyle's room was even cooler, so I didn't mind hanging out in there instead.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 am

Kyle- Just stood there idiotically, listening xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 am

HOLY MOTHER ALLOT OF READING XD and im putting darkess and lily back together,the only person who can do that is her mom XD

Lilly: I breathed hevily,and coughing inbetween "Thank you galian..." I say weakly,I looked around,the place looked familiar! It was Edge!

Darkess: (eh..she gets 3rd person XD) She looked up at galian and smiled a bit "Thanks for saving us...we owe you one"

Tifa: (I feel bad lol) "Yes yuffie.And I knew that because why would you marry man and not fade with him? Highly impossible! Even though im not marrying Cloud yet,I still faded with him but it doesnt make a difference"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 am

Sorry, I wanted to write a lot XD

Oh shoot, I can't find the iPod! :S Would you mind reposting what Yuffie said so I know what they're talking about, Britt? And I'll go and search for the iPod ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next