House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
rae
LeFeuDeMort
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Why's she getting blood tests anyways?

Kersten- He left. It was ok though. Cuz better Daddy came! So it's ok he left.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Giselle:
I sigh and look down at the picture. "He didn't leave... He was in a motorcycle accident, and he got....k-killed." It was still kind of a touchy subject for me, but I'm fine...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Kersten- He not here. He left. Daddy came.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Jasmine- I lean against the wall, letting myself side down it slowly with a sigh and a sniffle. I missed my mom and my dad. I thought I wouldn't but I really did. I missed my friends like hell too. I bet they had flooded my inbox. They would never get replies. The internet here sucked and they didn't need to here from me. I was a vampire now. Whole new life. A life full of absolutely nothing but bloodshed and death. Was it even worth living that life? I didn't want to for sure. I just wanted things to be like they had always been. Peaceful, fun, playful. That was gone now. I would never get a boyfriend like I had dreamed that would kiss me in the rain or when I was talking. And who would always be there when I needed him. Like now. I had had to leave my old BF behind too. Cuz just after I turned he decided to kiss me for the first time! And guess what?! I bit him! I managed to stop myself before I drained him though.. That's when I knew I had to leave. Get away from those I loved. I sigh again, whipping away the tears that had fallen from my eyes angrily. I wasn't going to cry. I had done enough of that on the way here. I go into the kitchen, my back to the entrance and my fingers clenching the edge of the counter tightly. I need to move on. I need a distraction! Something! ANYTHING!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Giselle:
I smile and laugh under my breath. "Yes, he left and then daddy came in to take his place." Both as her dad and as my 'more than a brother'. Wink Well, as of today at least.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Kersten- I nod. Where Dane room?

wanna play Car and Jeff?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Oh yeah, why Mandie's getting the blood test.

I have Mandie and Maddox on this RP where it's like there's a certain group of people that have special powers. Mandie's special power is super speed, hence the reason why she's getting blood taken from her leg instead of her arm. The people with special powers got taken to a lab, where they stay and are tested on.

You know, it's hard to explain. You just want the link to read the story? XP

Giselle:
"It's a couple of doors down from mine, and then on the other side of the hall. Your sister's in there right now sleeping, though."

If ya wanna Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Got it! And no thanks lol

Kersten- I nod and toddle over to the stairs before climbing up them slowly. When I got up I headed for Mommy's room then to Dane's. I tilted my head to the side when I got in. It had lots of cool stuff! I walk around, looking at the stuff. I see a really cool necklace and put it on. It was pretty!

Actually... i think I might go for a bit. I might BBL but I might just go to sleep. *shrug* idk
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Okay, lol. Bye?

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Giselle:
I sigh and let Kersten run off. She was obviously going up to Dane's room. Nothing to worry about though, I've stayed in there, Jayla stays in there, so I think it's safe enough for Kersten. I take one more look at the picture of me and Dane, before putting it on top of the key cover. I turn back to Jeremy. "Well, now that that's over..." I sigh and lean my head against his shoulder. "We're alone now, at least.."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Nate- Following the passage I'm struck by how weird all of this was! I mean, we found a secret passageway in some old abandoned room! How awesome is that?! And you could tell it was old because there were spiderwebs everywhere and the only way there was light was old torches mounted on the walls! But I had brought a flashlight along. So we were good. There was also dust everywhere. It was really annoying and made me sneeze a lot. I probably sounded like I had a cold or something...

Jay- Garden it is! I smile, taking her hand and walking into the forest. I wondered kinda aimlessly though I kept close enough to the mansion it wouldn't take long to get to whatever clearing we found. But it had to be far enough away people wouldn't really know we were there. After walking for a bit I broke through a tangle of undergrowth that reached about as high as I did and found a pretty fair sized clearing. The grass was a nice bright green showing it got enough water and there were already some flowers growing! And a ton of clovers. Overall, not too bad a place! Though we would need to clear a better entrance.

Jet- Was I really? Damn... God I must have looked so stupid! A shirtless 20 year old guy sitting by a river picking flowers! Bex must've been laughing her ass off. At me. I nod at the second part though. That was really useful. If we could find the crime scene we might be able to learn something from it and it was a pretty good description, though a more detailed one would have been nice. And yes, we can take the body to her parents. As soon as we figure out who she is at least. And we could probably check a missing persons report to figure that out. But we'll start on that tomorrow. For now we should head back.

Becky- Cool, I'll drive! I walk out of my room, grabbing my keys on my way out the door. When I get to my car I unlock it and get in, putting the keys in ignition and starting it. Once we were both in I start driving. So what should we have? Chinese, Mexican, or Italian? I smile a bit. They all sounded good really!

Jasmine- After standing there for about half an hour I turn around, walking outside. The moon was rising though the sun was still out. It stung a little but thanks to my tattoo I was fine. I rubbed my neck. It was starting to sting again! Why did I need so much blood! But it was sooo good! I licked my fangs and lips just thinking about it. I gazed around me, looking for someone that smelled good. And I wouldn't kill them! Just take some. I should be able to control myself!
(Anyone have a guy she can bite? Hopefully around her age? If not then any guy or girl any age'll work)

Jeff- So you like danger? I admire that! I stood up, bracing myself so as not to fall. Shall we go for a ride then? I think I'll keep her close for a bit. She might actually make a good friend! Though, of course, there would be benefits! What's the point of having girl friends if you never got anything from them?! And she liked it so she probably wouldn't say no. *mental wink* I smirk a bit as I thought about it. And in the middle of the forest, just me and her, who knows what'll happen?!

Kersten- I play with the necklace with my left hand while looking through more stuff with my right. There were a lot of boring papers and stuff. And there were some stupid useless stuff in boxes in a closet. I headed over to the dresser, running my hand along the top on my very tippy-toes, just reaching. My hand hit something metally and I moved my hand on it before grabbing it and taking it down to look at it. It was a little box! I tried to open it but couldn't That made me annoyed. But I walked back to Mommy's room, holding it in both hands. It looked really really breakable. But I didn't want to break it. When I got back to Mommy's room I gently set it in my crib, staring at it for a while like that could make it open.

I got bored.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:40 pm

*slinking around* I'm so bored...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:01 pm

I was dancing around my house XD My mom's in her room doing who knows what so I blasted my music and danced XD

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 pm

lol
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:04 pm

It was fun ^_^ But I got tired D:
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

ya.. And I think I'm going to retake off and actually go to sleep now. Eyelids not staying open
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Lol, okay. Night!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Carnella:
I smile a bit, and stand up too. I start to slide, and I make my wings appear and I hover over the roof. "Go for a ride? Hm, okay!"

Jacob:
(I dunno what to put for him. :S)

Suzie:
My eyes flutter open, as sun shines through the big window on one wall of the room. I look up, and I see Logan sleeping. I smile and cuddle into his shoulder. He had his arm around me, and my arm rested on his chest. I look around the room with my eyes, and they stop when they reach Logan again. He looked so cute when he was asleep. :3 And besides, I think I can talk today! Well, I should wait for the doctor to tell me I can...

Patrick:
(I dunno what to write for him either. :S)

Giselle:
I sigh and let Kersten run off. She was obviously going up to Dane's room. Nothing to worry about though, I've stayed in there, Jayla stays in there, so I think it's safe enough for Kersten. I take one more look at the picture of me and Dane, before putting it on top of the key cover. I turn back to Jeremy. "Well, now that that's over..." I sigh and lean my head against his shoulder. "We're alone now, at least.."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Uhm...As for Suzie's picture...Pick one Wolfie! Well...in about 2 hours when you usually get on X)

1)
The House of Immortality Al3ywm

2)
The House of Immortality Girl2

3)
The House of Immortality Cori

-or- The same.

The House of Immortality L_c4e97ac7c3464bb8acaea3b15af1420b
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm letting Giselle write something. This shall be interesting...

Giselle's Short Story:

Quirky, sarcastic, angelic, and much more. That's how you could describe me, Giselle Terry Caldwell. Player, demonic, totally anti-chivalry. And that, my dear reader, is Dane Lurence. And you know what? Somehow, here at the Immortal Mansion, we fell in love. Now, if you're wondering, we were both immortals. Heres the catch, I was an an angel, and he was a demon. Angel and demon? Fall in love? How? Well, I'll tell you how. It wasn't easy, for sure. But, as the old saying goes, opposites attract.

And it's very crazy, that that saying actually came true.

We went through a lot. Lies, cheating, and everything in between. I even had a miscarriage. And then he proposed. I was tanning at the pool, my favorite pastime, and he walked up to me, red bouquet of flowers in hand. He handed them to me, and the ring was in the middle flower. Of course, he didn't do it the traditional way. He didn't get down on one knee, and do a big speech. He didn't need to. He just simply handed the bouquet over to me, a big grin on his face, and he waited.

I was so stunned that I didn't say anything, I just kissed him. And he took it as a yes. Looking back on it, I don't even remember what I did with the bouquet. I was more concerned about the ring. We planned and planned for days on end, and then within a couple of weeks we were done. But, we never got married. I'll get to the reason later though.

We went on with life, happily a couple. Until one day, when I was outside, tanning by the pool. I felt this pressure in my lower stomach, which I thought was just cramps. Boy was I wrong. Dane took me to the hospital when the cramps got unbearable, and then I found out. For the past nine months, I was pregnant with a little girl. And I didn't know, the whole entire time.

Now, let me tell you about natural birth. It's not a walk in the park. And especially since I was pregnant before, you would think that I knew what any form of birth felt like. But, no. I got a C-section when I miscarried Jayla. So, this was a new thing for me. A new thing, that I really wished wasn't. The pain was excruciating, and I truthfully hated Dane for a second, just for getting me knocked up, again. But after I saw my little girl being whisked away from us, right after she was born, it just about broke my heart. I was worrying, and waiting. And then she came back. And she was beautiful. She had Dane's big brown eyes, and my bright red hair. And I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Until the ride home. The last time I saw Dane.

Jeremy, my best friend at the mansion, came to visit me at the hospital. He was genuinely concerned about me. And it made me feel happy that anyone other than Dane was concerned for me. We all hung out for a while, until it was time to go home. Then we split up. Jeremy got himself, Kersten and I a cab to take home, and Dane rode his motorcycle. But in all truth, I wish that he would've come with us. As all of us in the cab were making our way home, we got stuck in traffic. As we passed just another accident, involving a stupid motorcyclist, I rolled my eyes. That is, until I realized that it wasn't just another accident. And that wasn't just another stupid motorcyclist. It was Dane's motorcycle. I took a chance, and told the cab to stop, and let's just say that I came back in there, with tears in my eyes, and horrible news on my mind.

Dane was dead.

My love, my fiance, the father to my new baby, had passed away. I went on for a while, sulking in my own sorrow. But, I had to tell someone. And who better to tell than Jeremy? He understood me, and my situation. Maybe he understood it better than me, because I was in denial. That is, until Kersten started to call Jeremy by the name, daddy. Yes, my little girl had called my best friend daddy. He acted as my little girls dad, and we started to hang out more because of it. Which turned into the mini return of Dane. Or, at least his ghost.

He told me that I had to move on, for mine, Jayla's, and Kersten's sake. I didn't believe what I was hearing, but I agreed to it. My own fiance, telling me to move on? Impossible. At least, that's what I thought. Until Kersten did something, that at first I hated, but then realized that it was for the better.

One day, Jeremy and I were hanging out in the kitchen, talking with the girls and basically just having a good laugh. Kersten came up behind Jeremy, and pushed him. He stumbled, and almost as if it were in slow mo, he kissed me. And I didn't admit it, but now that I think back on it, it felt wonderful. Kind of wrong, but wonderful. I expected Jeremy to run, and that's exactly what he did. He had a girlfriend, he shouldn't be kissing other girls. The line between them was very fragile, and one more slip up could mean that it would just break. With a lot on my mind, I went into the Rec room, and just played the piano and sang for Kersten. I'm sure she had just as much on her mind as I did. As I was rocking at How To Save A Life by The Fray, Jeremy just kind of, joined in. His voice was smooth, the words flowing out of his mouth with ease. As the song finished up, he wanted to talk to me. So, we stood in the doorway, and talked. And he told me that he had a big crush on me.

And I kissed him.

And it was perfect.

All in all, Dane was a very good boy. Someone who I could've spent the rest of my life with. But ever since he told me to move on, I did. Who you ask? Well, I moved on to Jeremy. My funny, awesome, cute-as-a-button, best friend. It may be weird, having a crush on your best friend. And you may think that it's a bad idea. But you wanna know a secret? I don't give a damn. Did you hear that right? Babe or Ginger Ninja or Mommy, she doesn't give a damn that she likes her best friend. Because guess what?

I fell in love with my opposite. I lost him. And somehow, I fell for my best friend in the end.

And my life couldn't be better.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm gonna catch up a bit and then read Giselle's story Very Happy

Keep Suzie the same! I love you
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:49 pm

How'd I know you were gonna say that Logan? *raises eyebrow*
Because I'm beautiful Razz jk, jk. He loves me! ^_^
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Oookay, Wolfie.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Actualy, you are beautiful Wink
Cute as a button?! o.O
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 pm

^_^ I feel all special.

Uhh...I didn't know what else to say.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Well you are, to me at least Very Happy
So you made me sound like a little kid... Well, I take back thinking you were hot and replace 'hot' with... Uh... Chibi-ish Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next