House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
LeFeuDeMort
midget
hrs289
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Bye Bright!

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Even more of the reason to go with you..." I smiled a bit, and looped my hand around his arm. "Let's go." I said, looking up at him.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 pm

brady- he started walking and looking over at nadine begged with his eyes. "just don't provoke him, please."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Trust me, I won't. I may come off as tough, but I'll just run away, and beg for mercy." I laughed slightly, and sighed. "Just kidding, but I wouldn't want to get him angry." That's the last thing I would want to do.. I don't know what he would do to me, or Brady if I got him angry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

brady- he opened her car door and smiled. "he might even be rude to you, just stick up for yourself." _even though i've never done that to henry._

henry- standing he looked around the room. his hands passing over everything brady owned. in his closet he found something he decided was of no use to brady. a stash of cash, probably in mind of getting another ring. _i'll just take this off his hands for a while._ shoving it into his pockets he went back to the bed and sat down.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Oh, trust me. I will." I smiled a bit, and got inside. "Thanks." I put the key into the ignition, and waited for Brady to get in, before I turned on the car, and pulled back onto the main road. "What do you think Henry'll say when he actually meets me? I've never met him before..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:26 pm

brady- "with henry, you never really know. probably something a usual lonely jerk would say." his arms crossed over his chest. the free one cradeling the cast.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; "I see, I see." I laughed a bit and continued to drive on. I hoped that he would at least try to be nice to me, but you never know... He's a jerk to Brady, so why wouldn't he be a jerk to me? Henry didn't make sense... Although, maybe I could just convince him to meet Mandie. She just needed someone, even if it was just temporary, or something. "Well, we'll just have to see for ourselves when we get there."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

brady- he hoped henry tried to be nice guy material around nadine, and that he wouldn't bring up the almost proposal. or the ring he had taken from brady. "i guess so."

henry- walking out of brady's room he saw sam. "sammy boy, have you seen brady around?"

sam- he rolled his eyes. "i havent seen him henry, just like earlier."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; I pulled up the long driveway of the mansion, and finally stopped and parked the car. I took the key, putting it in my jacket pocket, and getting out of the car. Well... it's now or never, eh? I began walking to the front door, and once Brady was out of the car, I locked it.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

brady- "he'll meet us at the door. probably already sniffed us out." he grabbed nadine's hand and opened the front door.

henry- he stood in the front room watching the front door open. _brady and..... oh look here. nadine._ he smiled and looked at brady's arm. "what happened to you?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Oh, so you must be Henry then. I'm Nadine. Nice to meet you." I smiled, as sweetly as I could, and continued on to answer him. "Brady just got a broken bone, and I forced him to go to the hospital, even though he wanted to take it like a man. You know, stuff girls make you do."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:59 pm

brady- "sorry i wasn't around earlier. i got caught up at work."

henry- he looked at nadine and smiled. "nice to finally meet you." _i could care less._ his dark green eyes looked brady over. "and you broke your arm how. because i think i have and idea, called a window." he stepped forward out of habit but stopped.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; I glared slightly at him, but stopped myself before I could make him angry. I had to be careful around him... I didn't know what he could do. And that kind of scared me. I mean, he was a shifter, and I was just a little human.. I couldn't take him down. I didn't know what Brady was going to do, or say... He was pretty much busted... Which wasn't too good for his situation. But if Henry tried to hurt him or something, he was going to get a taste of Nadine.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

brady- "i was waiting for you and fell out." he smiled and squeezed nadines hand.

henry- "i see, and you decided to keep this little detail from me until now?" his hands clenched into fists but he unclenched them remembering nadine was there. he walked to brady and whispered in his ear. "don't let it happen again brady, and next time i won't be so nice just because she's here." taking a step back he looked at nadine. "keeping him in line, but he's still a bad omen. the worst of things happen when he's around. watch yourself my dear." with that he nodded to brady and walked up the stairs to his room.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Well that was... interesting." I said kind of slowly after Henry had walked upstairs. "He doesn't seem that bad, but.... he probably is around you, isn't he." I frowned a bit. Even though Henry seemed to have been nice, it was probably just because I was around. Too bad...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm

brady- "he was playing nice guy. next time he said he won't." he looked at nadine and smiled. "i think i'm going to grab a shirt from my room, will you come with me?" partially because he didn't want to leave her side, and the other was henry could do anything without nadine around.

henry- his eyes looked into the diamond of brady's ring. "what does she see in him?"

ty- he shrugged and looked at the money henry brought from brady's room. "why do you think he kept all that?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Why wouldn't I?" I asked, although I meant it to just kind of say yes... I guess. Anyways, I said, "Let's go." And started walking towards the stairs, Brady following close behind. Although, once we got to the top, I let him take the lead, because I didn't know where his room was in this new mansion..
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 pm

brady- he stopped at his room and opened the door. "ladies first."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Nadine Bella Anderson; I walked into the room, and smiled a bit. "Aww, what a gentleman my Brady-boo is." I laughed slightly, and ran over to his bed, jumping on it and laying down. Ahh, it felt good to just lay down. "You knoww... sometimes you don't need a shirt." I smirked slightly, and laughed. "Kidding."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 pm

RagĂș-Rae wrote:Nadine Bella Anderson; "Its no problem. Just try not to do it again, and you won't have to go to the hospital again, kay?" I smiled a bit as I pulled my car into the parking lot of the hospital. I pulled the keys out of the ignition, and got out of the car, shutting the door. "You just wanna take some time to mentally prepare yourself for this?" I laughed a bit and walked over to where Brady had gotten out, giving him a small kiss on his lips, my hand falling naturally onto his chest.

Maddox (Max) Anderson; I was in the kitchen, sipping at a bag of blood, until Annabel walked in... It kind of became uncomfortable, and I just slipped the half drunken bag into the trash, before walking out. I headed up the stairs, and when I got to the top, I saw Dayna on the floor. It looked like she had been beaten up! "Dayna?" I exclaimed, running over to her. I kneeled down beside her. "Are you okay? Anything broken?"

Dayna- I looked up at Max, I couldn't say or do anything anymore, just broke down ito tears.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 pm

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

"I'm allowed to be lazy every now and then." I told Nathalie leading her into the kitchen and making her sit down in a chair. Now what would you like for breakfast, Nat?"

Well, it looked like Kyle was having fun, and I was having fun too! We were both having fun, watching a movie together, but not in a date-y way.

"Oh." I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, he does deserve better." I patted the couch beside me, wanting Tifa to sit down and at least try to relax.

I laughed a little because Giselle sentence barely made sense, but I nodded to show that I knew what she meant. "Good because you really needed that sleep." Especially after giving birth to twins. I looked down at said twins with a grin. "How's Zack? Is he alright?"

Abigail whined a little when Zack poked her in the ear and reached out to poke him back. She didn't like being poked in the ear, it felt weird, so retaliation would probably show Zack shd wasn't happy about it.

Suzie was fine but randomly in a coma? 'It must be magic.' The demon thought sarcastically, but my eyes grew wide when he said it. What if it was magic? What if Suzie had done this to herself?! No. She wouldn't, Sue wasn't stupid, and she deffinately wouldn't die knowing she'd leave me behind... Would she?... "No." I lied to the doctor, shaking my head a little. "I don't know what could've caused it." But the thought of Suzie magically putting herself into a coma kept running through my mind and I couldn't shake it off, no matter how hard I tried. "Can I... Can I go and see her?"

I felt Lucy smile under the kiss and it made me grin a little, because we were both happy together, and it had been a while since I had been happy - heck, I had almost killed myself due to depression! Slowly, I brought the kisses down to Lucy's jaw, and then trailed them down her neck, not really caring about the fact that we were in the mansion hallway and someone could walk past and see us.

I beamed a huge smile and leaned forward to kiss my daughter's head. "You did really well Tara, well done." I congratulated my little girl, extremely proud of her. "Now try and move it around the room. It works by the same rules, jist imagine it floatig around the room."

((i'll search for other reposts later when I have my laptop Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 pm

brady- he slipped on a tank top before looking at her. "are you hungry? i could go grab some food for us?"

henry- _perhaps it's time for a truce? i'm tired of fighting with him and threatening him._ he looked at ty. "you don't have to watch brady anymore." it felt.... different.

shay- her legs were dipped into the pool and she looked out to the forest. _forget theo then, he hasnt shown up._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Zack Connor Wilson; He turned his head to look at Abby, and he kind of gave her a baby glare. Lawl.

Doctor Belk; "You can go back and see Miss Suzie, but she will not react to anything. She isn't expected to wake up for another few days." The doctor stated to Logan, getting up from the chair, and grabbing his clipboard in his hand. "You can expect Miss Suzie in room two fourteen. I'll be checking up on her tomorrow, so you will probably not see me until then, if you are here. Nice to meet you. Goodbye." And with that, he walked off.

Maddox (Max) Anderson; "Dayna?" I grabbed her up in my arms and held her bridal style, standing up and walking down the hall, making my way to her room. "What happened? Please tell me..."

Nadine Bella Anderson; "Yeah... If you want to. But you don't have to make anything fancy. Just grab a bag of chips or something." I smile a bit and lay back into the pillow. You know, I think I have the best boyfriend in the world. ^_^

Giselle Terry Caldwell; "Yeah! Zack's fine. He was awake when I woke up, so he will probably be hungry..." I took another bite out of my apple, and walked over to the fridge. "You know... I don't understand how babies can get full off of milk. I mean... I don't know. I've just always wondered." I thought aloud, as I grabbed a jug of milk, and set it on the counter.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Dayna- I held onto him. "A-A-A-A.... A-Anabel." I muttered out. "S-she kept saying how I ruined her life..."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

brady- he walked downstairs and grabbed two waters along with a bag of chips. when he stepped back into his room he shut the door behind him. "water?"

henry- he walked out of his room nd downstairs sitting on the bottom step. _he's younger than me and still has his life together more than i do._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next