House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
LeFeuDeMort
midget
hrs289
L is for Lindsey
lilJVBM4evea
rae
Wolfsoul
Scampi
12 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 am

((I just saved you from falling over, this is my reward. *Overhears Giselle and walks over to her, smirking slightly.* Did I just hear some jealousy in your voice, Miss Caldwell? Are you worried that I'll leave you for one of my female friends?))

"Abigail, no." I scolded, rolling my eyes when she giggled, and then turned my attention back to Dayna. "Sorry about that." I apologised. "And yeah, guitar solos are pretty tempting." And it wasn't as if I had to give up my music or anything. "I'll give it a go, but if I don't like it, I'll drop out, ok?"

Abigail giggled and licked the blood off of her lips. Yummy! But she only got a little bit so she'd need more soon. Maybe Daddy would help her find more blood.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 am

Well it's my fault we can't really. My extracurriculars. So if I don't go to college it is all my fault.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 am

Nope. Hrs did.
You guys need to chill out! No one's stealing anyone else's boyfriend or girlfriend! Giselle likes Dane and love Jeremy. Jeremy loves Giselle but has lots of friends. Dayna maybe likes Jeremy but loves Max! Max loves Dayna! So we're all good!

My laptop doesn't like me... It's not letting my highlight stuff easily... I have to press shift instead of just clicking and dragging!

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 am

Ooh! I spot Suzie! *Grins.* Hey beautiful Very Happy

I agree with Jenna. You guys need to relax.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 am

Dayna- I smiled. "Thanks Jeremy." I was tempted to hug him, but Abigail was in his hands, and I just wanted to be friends, so I smiled again. "So... How's Giselle?" I askked, changing the subject completely .

She did? Oh xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiny Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 am

Imma poof. None of my charries doing anything.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 am

"Tired after giving birth to the twins, but still amazing." I smiled like I always did when I spoke about Giselle. "She's still a little p***y , but that'll soon pass."

Abigail started wriggling in Daddy's arms and pointed towards the stairs, wanting to go down into the kitchen.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 am

Ya, she was like 'OMG! This would be the perfect song for Jeremy!' And I was like. '... Ok then.'
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 am

Okay, maybe Giselle and Max, but I have every reason to be angry. -_-
As do I! Apparently the Anderson girls do not have luck with love... I'm surprised Bailee was lucky. Alliana, kind of. And Jackson's not a girl, but he is a jerk. -_-
Ahhh yes. Your guy's plan. XD
Hiiiiiiiii Logan! Very Happy *runs to him and places a kiss right on his lips.* how've you been?

Ima get on my computer and make replies. Maybe get some lunch. Brb.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 am

Dayna- I nodded with a small smile. "Anyway, I uh, gotta go find other band members and get them all together for a meeting or something, hey are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 am

((*Grins and wraps his arms around Suzie's waist.* I've been good thanks. How've you been, my pretty girlfriend?))

"Apart from helping Giselle look after the twins, nope. I'm not busy at all." I noticed Abigail pointing towards the stiars. I started walking towards the stairs, turning around so that I was facing Dayna.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 am

Dayna- "Okay, great, well, I'll probably have some kinda band practice later." I smiled one last time, feeling my wings wanting to come out from my back, I mentally rolled my eyes. "ANyway, see you later I guess."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am

"See ya!" I turned back around and walked downstairs into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of blood from the fridge and giving it to Abigail, watching as she sank her fangs in.

Abigail drank the blood happily, glad that she wouldn't be hungry anymore.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 am

Dayna- I watched him go and then with the cllick of my fingers, I was outside. My wings splurted out of my back to feel the calm Autumn breeze, then lifted me into the sky.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 am

Hey, can we rp TJ Tyler and Bex? I think she needs find out about TJ.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 am

OK. *SIgh* Tyler used to like me as well. He's the only one left who doesn't hate me. Repost?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 am

All your other characters hate you???

The kid just called me mum! The photo isn't photoshopped?! "No..." I should my head, in denial and not believing that any of this was true. "It's not possible. You're a kid, which means I would've been a kid when I had you! It just doesn't make sense..." And then something else sunk in. If the picure was real and the kid had just somehow grown up loads in a short amount of time and me and Tyler were the kid's parents - which I highly doubted - then that meant that the kid was impossibly born when I was dating Tyler. Then blank 1 and a half years that a lost to amnesia... Eyes widening, I turned slightly in my face and then glared at Tyler. "What happened while I was dating you?!" Please don't tell me we... No. We couldn't have. Cody - who was looking at the kid with a confused look - was my only son!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:03 am

Great, I'm left at home with dad and two of his friends -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am

BBS
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am

Most of them... Who hates me? Me. Me. Im in the middle, kinda hate you, kinda don't! Uh... Same as Nat I think... I don't know you well eough to judge yet. Me! I like you! Me. I don't! Aww I love you guys too *Huggles Kyle, Christina, Roxi, Nathalie, and TJ*

Tyler- "Uh..." I rubbed the back of my neck, now this was awkward!

Sorry, I gotta go see to the curry, bbl
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am

Mandie Anderson; When I had walked downstairs, I had spotted Troy out of the corner of my eye. He was talking to some girl at the door, and I sighed. There was no point in going over there and just saying hey... What if he had gotten a girlfriend, and I didn't know about it? Then I would just look like a stupid little girl that wants to flirt with him. And I don't want to come off like that. I just continued walking into the kitchen, hoping for them to talk loud enough so that I could hear what they were talking about...

Zack Wilson; He slept peacefully, nothing could wake him up.

Jayla Caldwell; Meh... I don't want to reply to anything. I'm just in the rec room, listening to music.

Suzie Sylvester; I sat in the bathroom downstairs, by the living room, crying. I just wanted out of this! I couldn't put up with this guilt anymore! It was just too much for me to handle... I guess all I really had to do was say one spell, and I would be done for... But I had to make myself suffer, just like I had made my baby suffer. I decided the best way to go silently, was to slip into a coma. I said one spell, and it was done. I was in a deep sleep, and nothing could wake me up. Now who will find me first?

Max Anderson; I was by the basketball hoop out in the backyard, and just shooting hoops. Nothing too serious, since I was just in my jeans and gray sweater still. I had taken off my beanie, just to make sure that it didn't fly off and go into the pool... That would've been bad.

Nadine Anderson; I sighed and took his shirt, ripping it into strips, and wrapping up his arm. It looked pretty bad, and he should've really gone to the hospital, but he wouldn't budge... Once I finished up, I handed him back his tattered shirt. "There... I'm done. And I hope it feels better." I looked down at my shoes and then back up at his face, maybe staring at his abs a little too long... "Can I at least have one more kiss?"

Giselle Caldwell; I'm sleeping... Leave me alone.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 am

Forget that, Im back! Curry's done! Wooo

Dayna- After my wings had had a small fly about, they landed me safely on the ground. Best landing yet! I walked about and saw Max playing basketball. I smiled to myself as I ran up to him, my wings sinking back into my back, they knew when to come out and go back in. I quickly steal the ball off Max. "She shoots she.... Misses." I fail at basketball, I knew that. I laughed as my attempt at shooting a basket failed. "I better leave this to you." I say with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 am

Bye Scampi! or not...

I had been in the living, listening to Suzie crying, feeling like crying myself because I couldn't help her. I tried and tried, but it was as if the light had left her heart. I.... I couldn't see her smile anymore. It went silent and I guessed she had stopped crying, so I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door gently. "Sue, are you ok?" No reply. I frowned and tried again. "Suzie, you really shouldn't beat yourself up about this, everyone makes mistakes, right?" Ok, now I was getting worried. I sighed and opened the door. "S-Suzie?!" She was on the floor unconscious and I instantly knelt beside her and starting shaking her. "Suzie, wake up! Come on, wake up!" She wasn't waking up and the tears were falling down my cheeks like crazy. "Please... Don't go. Don't leave me." I had to get her to the hospital. Maybe she was still alive and they could help like they did last time... But I was too weak to carry her. 'I'll help, I promise I'll take her straight to the hospital.' The demon told me and I couldn't waste time questioing him. I needed to do whatever it took to save my girlfriend. I allowed the demon to take over my body.
Calvador stayed true to his promise and carried Suzie straight to the hospital. His half-human, half-demon look scared the doctors but he used this to his advantage. "Save this girl otherwise I'll kill you. And your familes!" He threatened as they whisked Suzie away to get checked on. He then allowed Logan to take over again.
I sat in a chair in the waiting room and broke down into tears. Damn it, this whole thing with the kid had led Suzie to death, or something close to it! Suzie had to live, she just had to. I couldn't live if she died and if she died, it was all my fault...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 am

Lol, cant get rid of me that easily!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down