House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+8
hrs289
Britt-21
midget
lilJVBM4evea
Meggie
Wolfsoul
LeFeuDeMort
Scampi
12 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 am

Aw Sad poor Bex Sad i hope she feels better

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 am

i hope she feels beter too
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:58 am

Me too, but she's struggling to sleep which will just add to the stress tomorrow so... Luckily she only has 2hours of college on Friday, then she can have a nap and relax when she gets home.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 am

Ways I deal with stress:
- Talking to myself
- Writing
- Going outside/sitting by an open window and just looking out of it
- Pacing
- Playing guitar/listening to sad music
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 am

Hmmm... Well the only one Bex can do at the moment is writing, and that's in the form of RPing so does anyone wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 am

internet going wacko
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 am

internet going wacko
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:10 am

Actually, I was just coming on to post my latest chapter so I gtg again
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 am

Oh, ok! That's fine. Bye! *Starts crying from Giselle's room.* *Sighs.* I'll be right back -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:30 am

sorry! had to make and eat dinner! want to rp??? Smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 am

*Comes back in with Abigail and spots Bex reading. She still doesn't look happy, but she's not crying now.* Hey Mort, I think your story's helping a little Smile Anywho, this little monster wanted to come out and say hi... I think... I don't know, she just went quiet all of a sudden. *Bounces Abby a little.* *Looks around at all the people, licking her lips.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:39 am

((Actually, I think Bex should go to sleep, and I need to figure out what Abby actually wants so I'm gonna go and leave you with Bex's all character post so... Goodnight! *Clings to daddy, burying her head into his shoulder.*

I squeaked in surprise when I heard Nick's voice and realised he must've seen me changing. C***! This really wasn't turning out to be my day. Quickly pulling on a new white long shirt with a couple silver flowers on it - I had already put on some jeans - and dumping my dirty clothes in the wash, I took a deep breath and walked over to Nick, tapping his shoulder. "You can look now. And it's fine. I should've told you I was getting changed or something." I was blushing a little, but I tried to ignore it. The next time Nick used my shower, I was not attempting to quickly get changed.

I held my little boy in my arms, kissing his head several times, glad that he was alive and well. In fact, it looked as if he was smiling a little now. My smiley baby. I giggled a little and kissed his head again before looking up at the clock. It had been a couple hours since Giselle went into labor, maybe me and Cody could go and see her. Walking out of the hospital room, I headed towards the reception to ask which room my brother and his fiance were in.

Vincent poured the batter into the frying pan and then turned around to look at Lilly. "So, what would you like in your pancakes?" He asked his fiance with a slight loving smile.

My smile grew bigger when Tifa said she loved ne and I kissed her once more. But then I heard two sets of footsteps from upstairs so I pulled away. "The kids are awake." I informed my beautiful barmaid - though I'd never be able to call her that out loud - as I started shifting off of her and sat in front of the couch on the floor. "They'll come down here in a minute."

Abigail frowned a little when Mommy closed her eyes. Now would be the perfect time to find out what Mommy tasted like, but how was she going to bite her without teeth... Wait! Abigail felt two pointy things inside her mouth (fangs), whatever these were, it would do. Tilting her head to the side where one of Giselle's arms held her, she quickly sank the pointy things into Mommy's skin.

"S***!" I exclaimed when I saw Abigail bite Giselle's arm and quickly shuffled Zack into one of my arms whilst scooping up his sister with the other. "Are you ok, Giselle?" I asked worriedly, looking down at the two little holes dripping blood. I had never told Giselle, but Angel's blood was the sweetest blood around, and I had a sweet tooth, but I tried to resist as well as I could, constantly reminding myself why I would never bite this particular angel.

Calvador stood up also and watched Suzie's movements, making sure she was ok. "I'm not leaving you today." He commented. "I'm staying right by your side. However, I would appreciate it if you could summon me so that I can be in my own body and not this.... Half form."

"She wont get hurt Lucy." Taking her hand, I kissed it gently then added. "I promise." Even if Kiara were to levitate something and it started getting out of control, my power was greater than hers and I'd be able to take full control of the object she was levitating; there would be no need to worry.

Kiara was watching her parents with hope in her eyes. Daddy was trying to get her permission to levitate things. Did the fact that he promised that she wouldn't get hurt mean that she could levitate things? Kiara really really hoped so.

I laughed as Toby started squirming around in his bed and then decided to help him escape the covers by picking him up. "Morning Tobster." Still giggling, I hugged the little dude to me, placing a little kiss to the spikes on his hair. I then looked over to Goldie and noticed that he had up. "And good morning Goldie!" The chocobo let out a 'Wark!' And I took some greens out of my little pouch, throwing them to the big yellow bird to keep it occupied.

Shamisen noticed that Jay was reading a book and was starting to get curious, so he left the comfort of Sapphira's stomach and hopped into Jay's lap. "What are you reading, master Jay?" He asked one of his owners, wishing Sapphira had given him the ability to read English and not just speak it.

I looked over to Jay when Shamisen metioned that Jay was reading something, and smiled when I saw it was Eragon. I had never read the books, or even seen the movie, but from what I heard, it wasn't too bad.

"Doing the laundry, cooking and maybe you could help me look for a job in the newspaper." I answered, heading up to the mansion's door and holding it open for my Nathalie. "My parents said I could only stay here if I got a job to pay for my own stuff, and I'm not housetrained yet so... Yeah."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 am

uh oh -_- vampire baby!

and ok! night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Jasmine- I smile and kiss him on the cheek in return. It was nice having someone to love me.. I mean, sure my parents had loved me but it didn't feel the same. It didn't make me feel as special and wanted as this did. Not to mention I constantly got into fights with them. So it never felt like home. I'd been trying to figure out where did feel like home and I guess this place did! This mansion full of unbelievable people and creatures! Of monsters and magic... It was like something from a fantasy novel! But I was living it. Maybe this was what I'd always wanted.

Jay- I smiled a bit and rubbed behind the cat's ears. "It's called Eragon. It's a story about dragons," I explained to the calico cat now curled up on my lap. I wasn't very far into it so I didn't know much of the world yet but I would soon remember. Then maybe I could explain it better. Until now, though, I hoped the cat would be satisfied with that explanation. Or maybe I would just put the movie on for him later if he wasn't.

Treena- Huh.. So we both couldn't think of something? That totally sucked! And we had been to a club, like, yesterday so I really didn't feel like doing that. That would b boring to do two days in a row. There were certain other things that wouldn't be boring to do two days in a row though.. I smiled a bit and decided to suggest something. "Well then how about we go back to the mansion. I'm sure we could find something to do there."
(They were out in the forest in case you forgot)

Tanya- Once the person, Annabel, was gone I turned to my twin sister, raising an eyebrow even though she couldn't see it. "You were worrying about being pregnant? Really?" I paused a second before saying anything else, feeling awkward about saying this because it led to some awkward thoughts. "Please, please say you didn't..."

Jenna- I bite my lip and hang my head a bit. I was so busted... But I couldn't really bring myself to say it. I mean, I was pretty ashamed of myself. I'd let a guy fade with me within, like, a month or so of meeting him... How was I supposed to say that I had done that? I heard Tanya sigh after I'd just stayed silent and behind my closed eyes as they started to sting a bit. I didn't want to let myself cry...

Tanya- After I sigh and see that Jen's pretty much on the edge of tears I put my arm around her in a hug. "Jen... He didn't make you, did he?" When she shakes her head a nod a bit, glad that at least he didn't force her or anything like that. "It'll be alright... Just don't do it again, kay? I don't think either of us is ready for that kinda thing..." Wow... My sister had lost her innocence to a guy 7 years older than her... I'd always sorta thought of her as my little sister even though we were twins. But now look at her... It just weirded me out sometimes. And I guess what I said got to Jenna or something cause she started crying into my shoulder, quietly. I just rubbed her back and hoped she would feel better. I mean, I was no good at cheering people up.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 pm

ok my phone went alll coocoo so nw i rp on my wii lol

Lilly: "Chocolste chips plase" she smiled warmly,she wanted to cook this time....but...vince got it

Tifa: she nodded "Yeah" she stood up and went into the kitchen making breakfest for the kids and herself and cloud
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:07 pm

There, now my post's complete
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:24 pm

gahhh!!! i need to know what hapens in the stry!!!!!!! its getting better by the minute! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

XD Ya, I'm writing it. I figured it needed an antagonist so... Ta da ^_^
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 pm

lol this is me at the end..........-.o NOOOOOOO! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Yay for cliff hangers XDD And I'm only 1/4 of the way to a full sized novel O.O But ya, I'm gonna keep wroking on it 'til I get it to be long enough to be a real book ^_^
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:37 pm

i finished my frst book but it needs allot if fixing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Ya.. Average novel- 50,000 words. First draft? Usually not that long
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm

i have 22 chapts in my first book,many words lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:47 pm

lol, most programs have a way to check. And mine'll probably have quite a few chapters since most are 3-4 pages long
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:49 pm

yaaaaaa
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down