House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs289
midget
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:51 am

lilly:smiled as he made the waffels

teen lil: "i had a harsh death! ok? its not fun being killed.."

lacy:climbed faster and tapped hr "tag" giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 am

Woops. I was still off of work because I was 'ill'. "Busted."

Red XIII rolled his eyes once again. "I suggest you go back to work soon, Yuffie, overwise your work load would just pile up."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." When Hayden got out of the tent, my grin grew even wider. "Haydie, this is Red XIII, a friend of mine. Red, this is Hayden, my boyfriend." I introduced the two, watching Hayden's reaction since it must've been pretty weird being introduced to an animal.

Red XIII slipped out of Yuffie's grip and walked over to Hayden, bowing his heading in greeting. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. As Yuffie said, I am 'Red XIII', but please call me Nanaki, that's my real name." His flame tail flicked back and forth as he looked up at Yuffie's partner - it was hard for him to imagine someone who could put up with the ninia's arrogance, however Hayden must be able to since he was dating her.

((I can only be bothered with Joe now, not Vincent and Kiara. I'll write replies for the others tomorrow.))

I laughed without humour. "You think your life is tough? I was constantly attacked during my school years, with tons of children who were my age wanting to kill me, and I have been denied love several times, once by an older version of you, who decided that she loved me but loved my b****** of a brother more!" I had actually snapped there, my emotional barrier being broken by the fact that my true anger was showing through the slightly faked anger. "And then, once I finally start getting over it, a woman who claimed to have feelings for me just suddenly disappeared! Trust me, I'd choose death over my life any day if it wasn't for my daughter depending on me."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 am

Hayden: I nodded in greeting. "Hi Nanaki. Nice to meet you too." I have to admit talking to a lion was weird. But I'd done weirder so I was fine with it. I looked over at yuffie. "He's right you should go back to work soon." Me and Toby needed to get yuffies birthday present so her goin to work would give us the perfect opportunity.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 am

okis

teen lil: she slapped him "dont say that! at least your living! and not a soul who lingers around through so many years! me..im dead! nothing more i can do now!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:34 am

I looked over to Hayden and raised an eyebrow at him. "Seriously? You're agreeing with Red?" Wasn't Hayden the one always worryig about not spending much time with me?

"Yuffie, you have two choices." Nanaki told his friend in a casual tone. "You either go to work and tell Reeve you feel better now, or you don't go to work and I tell Reeve that you're perfectly fine and that you only called in sick to get some time off."

I gave Red XIII a slight glare. "You don't even work for the WRO, why are you doing this?"

"Because I care about you Yuffie, and I don't want you doing something you'll regret." Came Red's simple reply.

I sighed and rolled my eyes - again - before standing up and grabbing my shuriken. "Fine, I'm going." I walked over to Hayden and gave him a quick kiss, as well as giving Red a little hug, before trudging in the general direction of the WRO headquarters.

The slap hurt, but I didn't react "I'd still rather be dead." I commented emotionlessly, my barrier being repaired quickly after the outburst. "The world's against me, so I may as well let it win... Well I would if I didn't have my daughter anyway." If Kiara wasn't alive, I probably would have killed myself by now. That's a fact. But why was I even explaining myself to this teenaged Lilly? Possibly because the Lilly I knew would try to comfort me, tell me everything's gonna be ok even though I knew it wasn't, but this wasn't my Lilly, this was a stranger with a familiar face, I would just have to accept that.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 am

teen lil: "i dont know how my real self loved you..its so hard to believe" her acual self coulnt love him.he was so suisidal
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 am

That p***ed me off and I casted the migraine spell on the teen Lilly as a warning not to say that ever again. "She loved me because I used to be a nice normal guy around her. Now shut up!" Why was I still here? The migraine spell had given me a chance to walk away from teen Lilly, so I did. I walked further into the woods so that I could find something, anything to torture and let my frustration out on. How dare she question her older self's love for me! That was just low! Lilly loved me because I showed her what I'd be like if my life wasn't so messed up, because I showed her the me without the attacks at school and the demonic, love stealing brother and the other loves I have lost! If my life wasn't so twisted, we'd probably be together by now, and I wouldn't be such a lost cause! I wouldn't just be another guy waiting for death to take him away to hell where he'd be able to forget his troubles and enjoy hearing the screams of those in pain.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 am

teen lilly: "p****....(very colorful word)" she sighed "no one like him..ever"

ooc lilly(O.o did i really act all mean?) *shruggs* dunno
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:19 am

Once deep enough in the woods so that I couldn't hear the teen Lilly's annoying, swearing, cruel voice, I clambered up a tree. Right now I was so mad and tired of life that I felt like jumping to myself, or maybe inflicting torturous spells on myself until I eventually died, but I still had Kiara to think about, I still had to live for her, no matter how much I didn't want to. I sighed and whacked my head against the tree trunk several times out of pure frustration, then burried my head in my hands, trying to calm down as much as possible. Teen Lilly had thought her death had been terrible. Ha! She wouldn't last a day in my nightmare of a life. She'd realise exactly why I was so suicidal right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:30 am

only if vince died...no im jk..lol...WAIT! I HAVE IDEA! JOE AND VINCE FIGHT! Very Happy

lilly: she got on her feet and looked on her shoulder,a tattoo,of a pheniox.it was small not big
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:34 am

You do realise that if Joe and Vincent were to get in a fight, Joe wouldn't bother fighting nack back... And wouldn't attempt to dodge the bullets... Right? And is it actual Lilly or teen Lilly with the tattoo?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 am

real lilly.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:39 am

Ah right, ok ^_^

Whilst Vincent was waiting for the waffles to cook and the bred to be toasted, he looked over at Lilly. He spotted Lilly looking at her shoulder and walked over to investigate what it was.
((I don't know whether or not you think Vincent should see it :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:42 am

surprise me

lilly: she covered her shoulder fast and looked at vince
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 am

Ummm... He semi saw it? XD

Vincent raised an eyebrow at Lilly confusedly. "What was that?" He asked curiously, though slightly suspicious now that Lilly had covered whatever it was up. Vincent had seen that there was something on Lilly's shoulder, but hadn't spotted what it was.
((Not to sound like a smarty pants, but surely with the amount of times Lilly and Vincent have faded, he would have noticed the tattoo before, right?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 am

Not nessisarily...
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:53 am

Well, it'd be in pretty plain sight when they're... I mean, it's not as if it's hidden behind hair by being at the back of her neck or anything... I dunno... -_-... This converdation is unimportant. *Secretly wonders whether or not Tifa has hidden tattoos.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:53 am

Or they wouldnt be paying attention. Or the shirt was on.
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 am

True. *Turns to look at Vincent, raising an eyebrow as if to say 'Well, what's your opinion?' -_- If you must know, the logical explaination would more likely be that I don't pay attention to Lilly's shoulder as we fade. *Starts feeling awkwarx about the coversation.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:04 pm

lilly: "nothing.." she didnt want to say

she would tend to hide it with magic

hai hrs,would u like to rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Ohhh! Ok Very Happy

Vincent frowned a little at Lilly's obvious lie. "Lilly, both you and I know that it is not clearly nothing." Vince sighed and took one of Lilly's hands in his oen, giving ot a reassuring squeeze. "Why can't you tell me what it is, Lilly? Whatever it is, I wont judge you, if that's what you're worried about, I'm merely curious as to what it is."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Sorry iPod went flat

Hayden: "Yuffie! I didn't mean right this second!" She was really just going to walk off, just like that? Sheesh shes easier to make mad then I thought. "women" I muttered under my breath before calling. "Come back!" Seriously! She was just going to ignore me. I rolled my eyes and ran after her. If I froze her I'd just make the situation ten times worse.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 pm

lilly: her eyes lowered and she moved her shirt that was covering the phinoix...

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Jenna- "Sure, why not," I said with a smile and sat down on one of the stools. Propping my chin up on my palms I tilted my head, looking in his general direction. "Why're you making pizza anyways? I thought vampires didn't eat human food!" Hmm.. That could come off as sounding nosy but I'd already said it so no taking it back, right?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:21 pm

"I sense some sort of problem, so I shall leave you two alone." Nanaki commented, stretching out his limbs before saying "Goodbye Hayden." and running off to travel a bit more.

Hayden sounded stressy. Weird. Hayden was never stressy. Maybe something was wrong! Deciding it'd be a good idea to go and make sure that everything was ok, I turned on my heels and skipped back to Hayden. "Yeees, Haydie?" I asked, a small smile playing across my lips even though I was worried that something was wrong.

Vincent studied the phoenix, then looked at Lilly confusedly, and kept alternating his gaze between the two until he finally gave up thinking and decided to ask. "What's so bad about this tattoo?" Vince asked, confused as to why Lilly had made a fuss about showing him her little tattoo.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next