House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
hrs289
midget
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:29 am

Okies ^_^

I smirked a little bit, because Hayden was giving me a chance to let my arrogance run free. "Ok then, I'll change it from an understatement to a... Normal statement." If that made sense. "You adore me and worship the ground I walk on. You'd do anything and everything to keep and happy and would act as my personal servant - no, slave's a better word - if I wanted you to. That sounds more accurate, right Haydie?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 am

Hayden: I chuckled. "Yeah... Sorta. If you take out the slave bit." I didn't mind doing little things for her, but a slave was going a little too far. "But I would do anything to make you happy. And I'd protect you with my life." Not that she really needed protecting. She knew how to look after herself.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 am

I blushed a little but tried to hide it by remaining casual. "Ooh! I forgot the protecting thing! How could I forget that?! And how come you don't want to be my slave? I pay my slaves with cookies!" Marlene loved cookies and since I was like an aunty to her, she'd go and do things for me if I gave her a cookie. It was great! It meant that when I babysat, I could be like 'Go and make dinner and I'll give you a cookie!' and she would actually try and do it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:44 am

Hayden: I smirked. "Cookies might convince Toby to be your slave. But nothing would make me. Your perfectly capable of doing things yourself. Unless it's cooking. I'll do that for you." I suppose the protecting her thing included protecting her from herself. But I didn't mind cooking, it was actually relaxing. Well for me it was.

I g2g bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 am

Bye!

Hmmm... So Hayden would do my cooking, and Toby would tidy my room and stuff? I could live with that! "Okey dokies. It's a deal! You are now officially my personal chef, and Toby's my slave who's paid with cookies." I laughed and then sat upright, begining to gather my clothes and put them on.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:56 am

Jenna- "Ya, I guess so. And technically I can do other stuff i just can't be bothered. And do you wanna head back inside?" I was kinda done with being outside.

Still in school so I can't stay Razz
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 am

"Sure, I've kind of got pizza to check on anyway." And a blood bag to put in the bin. I walked slowly towards the back door, keeping an eye on Jenna in case she needed help being directed to the door - although I was pretty sure that if she got herself out here and into a hammock, she'd be able to get herself back inside too.

((It's ok ^_^ I have to go and do homework anyway.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 am

lilly: "fine,even though im harly hungry."

lacy:she nodded and tryed it,she smiled,seing the water in her hands.

little girl (imma make this funny,this girl will make a past of lilly's come back,since,shes the soul that still lingers): she had the same hair and eyes as lilly,she looked 15,she spinned around and picked up a flower "I wonder how im still here if im in heaven...it makes no sence" she sighed and then looked at the flower putting it in her hair,her bloodstained sky blue strapless top and bloodstained jeans.the clothes had been from her death
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 am

((O...k... So this girl's kind of like Lilly's ghost... Am I right? If lilly died when she was 15, wouldn't that mean she'd look 15 now?))

"You need to eat, Lilly. It's breakfast time. It's the most important meal of the day." Vincent kissed Lilly's neck once more and then got up, putting his clothes back on. It was only when he had finished getting dressed that he realised his head band was missing, as his hair was falling directly into his face. Vince began searching around for it with a hidden desperately - he really hated it when his hair fell into his face.

"The better you get, the more water you'll be able to make." Kiara informed Lacy as she clapped her hand, congratulating her friend for doing the spell well. "Daddy can make this huuuge wave appear out of nowhere!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 am

to wolfy: yes
and no vince,you see.she grew to be older so she kinda stopped at a young age like whatever i put on her info.she didnt want to grow old.so she died 15 but she looks like 20 to 30 somthing.she isnt growing..like a vampire..bitten at a cirtian age and stays like that

lacy: she giggled "really?"

lilly: she dissapeared her wings and looked,she found it stuck on her waist "found it" she was dressed so,it was like..idk..stuck there (lol)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 am

((Cool Very Happy Ah. That makes more sense *Smiles slightly.* Actually, some vampires don't stop growing once they're bitten. I was bitten when I was 15 and I've only just stopped growing Very Happy))

"Mhmm! He's amazing at magic. I want to be just like him when I'm older!" Her father was a huge influence on her, and was her personal idol. She quickly disappeared the water with a reversal spell and then smiled at Lacy. "So, want to learn more spells? Or do you want to do something else?"

Vincent raised an eyebrow, confused as to how Lilly got changed without him realising last night, and also confused as to how the long piece of red fabric he called his headband ended up on her waist, but shrugged it off, reaching out and taking the fabric from Lilly's waist. "Thank you, Lilly." He thanked his fiance, trying to wrap the headband around his head and failing. This was why he never took it off; because he could never put it back on correctly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 am

.... lemme guess,big postie for joe lol

lacy: "we can play a game"

lilly: she giggled and walked over,she helped him put the band on "your funny when it comes to your headband." she smiled "got it"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:30 am

Oh! I'm meant to be rping Joe? Woops! I didn't know! XD Give me a sec though, I'm having a tea break XD

"Ooh!" Kiara tapped Lacy's shoulder. "Tag! you're it!" She then ran off down the stairs.

"Thank you." Vincent smiled slightly and gave Lilly a quick kiss. "And it's not my fault that I struggle putting this thing on. I rarely take it off, so I haven't learnt to put it on correctly."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 am

XDDDD

lilly: "well start learning,daddy" she giggled and walked out of the room

lacy: she laughed and ran after her, "your lucky you got a head start!" her tail swished,happily.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 am

Walking through the forest, my ears picked up the footsteps and the voice of a young girl, probably a teenager. But the voice sounded familiar... I quickly hid behind the tree when I caught a glimpse of the girl moving and then took a look. My eyes widened. No. It wasn't possible! She was deffinately Lilly, but a teenager! Not the beautiful woman I know, a child! I... I didn't what to do. I wanted to torture someone, and this was the perfect oppurtunity but... Could I hurt the one I cared about?

Now Vincent was confused. Highly confused. He quickly followed after Lilly to ask her a question. "Since when did I become your father?" Vince asked when he caught up. "The last time I checked, I was your fiance."

Kiara giggled, because she was only going at a human pace. If she went at her full speed, she's probably be on the other side of town by now. "You'll never catch me! I have tricks up my sleeve!" She called over her shoulder, speeding up slightly so that she was sprinting at a human speed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:48 am

teen lil: she turned around "hello,i know your there! you cant hide from the lilly." giggled

lacy:she was fast as a cheetah and she was close to kiara. "yes i can!"

lilly: "your such a serious person vince" giggled "i was joking around with you"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 am

Yup, most deffinately Lilly... But how?! The world seemed to be against me. It allowed me to fall in love, then had that loved cruelly ripped away from me, and to add insult to injury, the world had decided to create a young Lilly clone, so that I could be reminded of the love I wasn't forbidden to have. Just thinkig about it made me want to harm he clone, to tear her limb from limb if that wear possible... But that face... I couldn't harn that face... I didn't come out from hiding, not wanting to talk to her, too confused to want to come face to face with the clone.

Kiara ran outside and reached a vampire's jogging pace, though it was so fast it would appear a blur to humans. "No you can't! I'm half vampire, I'm reeeaaally fast!"

"Oh." Vincent was still confused as to how being called Lilly's father was considered humorous. However, he shook it off and decided to carry Lilly down the stairs, slinging her over his shoulder, just to have a little fun and try not to be too serious and boring for his fiance, even though serious and boring was exactly what Vincent was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am

lilly: laughed "hey!"

lacy: she giggled and stopped,listening out for her.she almost got her

teen lilly: she came behind the tree joe was at "hi there" she smiled wamrly "what are you doing here sir?" she wante to know why,he didnt carry a gun,so he was not a hunter.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 am

Jenna- "Cool, cool," I said happily, walking back to the mansion, pretty sure I had the right place. at first when I reached for the door knob I was met by only wood but the moving my hand a bit to the side I felt the cool metal of the door knob and turned it, walking in. Ok, from here I was able to make my way to the kitchen. Cool. So I headed there, pretty sure Jeremy wasn't too far behind me.

DX guitar assessment today! DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 am

Hey

Hayden: I laid back and folded my arms behind my head. Stretching out. I watched a frown tugging the corners of my mouth down ever so slightly. "Going somewhere?" An I thought I was the one who was always running off because of something.  
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 am

Vincent chuckled a little, but didn't put Lilly down until he was in the kithen, where he placed her down on the edge of the table. Giving her a quick kiss, he asked "What would you like for breakfast?" He was tempted to call Lilly Mrs Valentine as he asked his question, though Vince didn't bother since Lilly wasn't technically his wife yet.

Kiara heard Lacy stop and levitated into a tree. "Ypu'll never get me Lacy!" She said with a kind of challenging tone in her voice. "You can try, but no one can catch princess Kiara!"

Great. I couldn't escape now. I wanted to harm her, but couldn't bring myself to do so. I wanted to run away, but there was no point now that she had seen me. I couldn't do anything. "I... I'm just taking a walk." Perhaps I should keep my emotional barrier up. If I acted antisocial, maybe the clone would leave me alone and I'd be able to go back to my depressing life, where I was attatched to the world by a single thread, my daughter. "But that is none of your buisness." I glared.

I followed after Jenna heading into the kitchen after her and walking over to the oven, checking on the pizza. "It's looking pretty good, I haven't burnt it yet." I commented, turning back to Jenna. "Do you want a bit when it's done? It's sausage and pepperoni." I'm sure Giselle wouldn't mind if one slice was missing, and if she did, I'd take full responsibilty and just say that I ate the slice.

Good luck Mort!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 am

lilly: "waffles.with a side of toast" smiled

lacy: she wlked over to the tree and climbing it like a pro

teen lilly: "so me ya'know.just like thoes jurks.i be so kind and i get (colorful word)...it sucks to be a soul,spirit,or whatever u call us.." obviously joes..look at her bloodstained clothes! crossed her arms turning away
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:42 am

Oh hey midget Very Happy

"No where." I answered. "Just getting dressed." But then I noticed a flame outside, tiny... And moving. Weird. "Actually, I'll be right back." I peaked my head out of the tent and then a huge smile grew across my face when I recognised who that flame belonged to. "Red!" I exclaimed, practically jumping out of the tent and tackling the orangey-red lion species! "I've missed you!"

Red XIII rolled his eyes as Yuffie tackle-hugged him and then raised an eyebrow. "Well Yuffie, you look perfectly fine for someone who, according to Reeve, is ill." He commented.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/1/1f/RedXIII-FFVIIArt.png
((Red XIII))

"Ok." Vincent kissed Lilly's head and then grabbed the ingredients to make waffles from scratch, making the dough.

"Gah no!" Kiara had lost! She didn't know how to saftely jump down from a tree yet! Instead, she decided to climb up the tree more to delay getting caught.

So this girl was a spirit form of Lilly? Which meant that if I hurt her, Lilly could possibly be harmed as well... Although this Lilly seemed different. More grumpy, and she swore too. But I kept my barrier up, no matter how simular or different she was to the Lilly I knew. "Tough. Life's mean and cruel, deal with it." I did, and I had an exceedigly cruel life.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 am

Brb sneaking on.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 am

Hi

Hayden: I raised my eyebrows. Red? Who was she talking to? I sighed and pulled my own clothes on and climbed out the tent, shaking my legs out. Then I looked over at yuffie. Oh red was a lion sort of. I ran my hand through my hair. Well this was weird. How did he find her here?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next