House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
hrs289
Britt-21
Meggie
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 pm

(Old post but what the hell..)
Treena- Hearing the crash of Jasper running into the door shocked me into changing from Bree to who I am now - Treena. But suddenly appearing in a kitchen I don't know with a man standing right in front of me - though intriguing - freaked me out. I kinda just bolted past him and found my way to the door where I nearly tripped over a horse but I dodged out of the way just in time. It looked kinda hurt though... So I kneeled down next to it and stroked it's neck. "What are you doing by a house-" I looked around and saw that the place was actually huge. "Make that mansion."

Sapphire- "We've been walking for hours!" I complained to Mommy. "I'm boooooooredd!" All I got in reply was a sigh and a bit of a head pat from my mom. I groaned but then I saw a big house and ran off. "YAY!!!" I ran ahead of mom and went inside. I saw Sun and ran over, hugging his leg. "SUNSHINE! Very Happy"

Jade- I just rolled my eyes with a smile as my little daughter ran off but then when I heard her say 'Sunshine' I jogged across the yard and through the door, standing in the doorway and kinda freezing. "Sun... Hi..."

SORRRY DDDX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:24 pm

*jumped at her sudden apperance. He looked up eyes wide* jade?
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 pm

candy: her ears were down onto her head.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Jade- "Hey.. Look, I'm so sorry... I never-" What should I say now? I ran off on our wedding day.. With Seth.. Then broke up with him and now I was coming back? I mean.. What was I supposed to say?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Flower: *Sun was destressed. She tapped in: Hey. Everything ok?*
*sudden anger: What do you think*
*Hang on. Let me tap threw. *Saw jade* Wow.*
*yah.... *shut Flower out*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Why? *it was all he said*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:30 pm

i posted hrs....
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Oh sorry.

*he led her inside and sat her on the couch sitting with her.*
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Jade- I just looked down, seeing the madness and sadness in his eyes. "I dunno... Doubt? I'm so sorry... I just... I don't know..."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

candy: she leaned on him,she didnt want to be alone.she still handt recover from her small cold
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:36 pm

*he looked down eyes closed* Why are you back then?

I G2G OR IM DEAD! BY GUYS!
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

I actually have like 3 more min. So hurry with your posts and we might get somewhere. XD

hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:40 pm

i did post XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Sorry guys. But we got to watch this movie now so we can turn it in tomorrow and I would post0pone it till later but I hav to watch it now if I want to go with Mom to get Jake (my brother) out of jail.
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Jade- "Seth's..." I sighed a bit and shook my head. "He's gone. I dunno where he went he just disappeared one day." I sigh a bit and when Sapphire comes bouncing over and tells me she's hungry I point to the fridge. "Get anything you want, honey." I smile a bit when she smiles really big and asks 'really?' to which I nod in response. "You bet!" Then she got a ice-cream bar and started eating it.

Well, I hope you can get back on later! Very Happy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 pm

oh ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 pm

I hope midg or Tony comes back soon...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Winter- Well that didn't make much sense... He loved me because I loved him? He was the one that loved me first... Ok, I just wouldn't ask. I smiled back though, knowing he was just trying to complement me.

Jenna- "Yes he will! I know he will... I can't risk it!" At least... I don't think I could.. I mean.. Maybe he wouldn't.. But was it worth it? I dunno. Maybe. Maybe not.

Jasmine- I leaned against the counter, trying to think of something to do. Nothing came to mind, really. I mean, going out anywhere just didn't interest me right now. I didn't want to go swimming or go out in the light. Maybe I'd try playing some music. That could help maybe.. "I'm gonna go play some guitar," I said before standing up straight and walking upstairs to my room again where I pulled out my guitar and started strumming a song.

Jay- I shrugged a bit. "If you say so." I said with a chuckle, kissing her cheek quickly and putting my arm around her waist. I just kept walking even though the mansion was in sight though I laughed at the way Taylor just ran off.

Tanya- I nod and stand up, going over to the closet and pulling some clothes out. But before I changed I had to make sure he wasn't watching. I didn't want to bother going into the bathroom. So I looked over my shoulder and addressed Matty. "Turn around, kay?"

Treena- "Cool name! I haven't met someone with it in a while!" I smile a bit, actually calming down by now. "So.. Where is this?"

Jade- "Seth's..." I sighed a bit and shook my head. "He's gone. I dunno where he went he just disappeared one day." I sigh a bit and when Sapphire comes bouncing over and tells me she's hungry I point to the fridge. "Get anything you want, honey." I smile a bit when she smiles really big and asks 'really?' to which I nod in response. "You bet!" Then she got a ice-cream bar and started eating it.

I'm just going to bed.. Well... I might show up later.. But don't count on it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"Mhmm!" Kiara replied, clutching the necklace in her small hands. "I saw a door in my head and walked through and I was here! It was wowtastic!" She giggled at her new word, thinking that it was the best word in the entire dictionary.

I beamed a huge smile at Isolt's words and kissed her cheek before focusing on the task at hand. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I thought about where we were all heading and then we suddenly appeared there. It was extremely fast, but if you slowed it down it would have looked as if the scene changed around us. I opened my eyes and spotted Kiara and Claude a little further away. "Tra da!" I said to Isolt with a little chuckle. "It's not very exciting, however it is a very effective spell."

3 words. I MISS NICK! No, I wasn't a girl who couldn't survive without her guy, but I haven't seen him in days and I was kind of worried about him... Maybe I should go out into the forest and find him... But what if I'm just overeacting?... I don't know what to do, I just want to see his smile again.

"In which case, lets just play Monopoly." I guessed that since Nat owned it, she was kind of good at it, so she had a chance of winning if I let her.

"Oh, ok." Matt understood that the cat-girl didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push for an answer. He clambered down the tree and set the girl in the net on the floor before freeing her. "Are you sure you're ok?"

I went downstairs and walked into the rec room. Singing at the piano, I started playing 'Best thing I never had' by Beyonce and sang along - though it sounded nothing like how she sung it. The song suited how I felt right now, and I just needed to let out my feelings, so hopefully this would work.

"I've made you a present." I replied, holding the picture out towards Suzie, a small, kind of nervous smile on my face - I really wanted her to like it, then I'd know I had made her happy with my art. "So, what do you think?"

I mentally shrugged off the glare, knowing that it was just hormones and if Giselle wasn't pregnant, she wouldn't mind my light teasing. "Yeah, you've got to have food." I agreed, leaning my head back and looking up at Giselle with a serious face before adding. "But you need fresh air too, so try to get out of your room more often, beautiful." 

Vincent smiled down at Jessie, listening to her peaceful sleeping melody. "She has her mother's talents when it comes to singing." He commented in a whisper, wrapping an arm around Lilly's waist, carefully trying not to wake Jessie up.

I blushed when Tifa took off my shirt - she didn't ask me to take off my shirt, she did it for me! - and unwound my bandages to reveal my bare chest, but chose to ignore the reaction because it was stupid. I glanced down at my cjest and nodded in agreement when I noticed that the scratches were healed up. "Yeah, only scars remain." Which was ok with me because I had tons of battle scars anyway, heck, we all do, even Tifa.

I smiled up at Jay and leaned against him a little as we walked, just because I could. "So, what would you like to do now?" I asked, thinking that it was too early to go to bed just yet. "It has to be something relaxing and doesn't require magic - well, my magic anyway."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Renn: I folded my arms over my stomach and closed my eyes.   

celia: i laughed a little amd leaned across the table to give him a kiss. i pulled back a little bit. "yeah"

Josh: "well it tastes jus like that." I got two out and put them in the oven. 

Sam: "err something happened to the blood circle thing. What exactly was supposed to happen?"

Tonks:  I rested my head back on his shoulder. I could see the acational flash of pain in his eyes whenever he moved it. But I wasn't going to embarrass him by mentioning it.

Hayden: I smirked. "doss that mean you give up?" my lips brushed against her neck as I spoke. If she was then that didn't last long. Was I that good? Or was yuffie just weak at the  minute?

Toby: (sleeping)  

Matty: I couldn't be bothered to face the wall. So I laid down and buried my face in her pillow. "I can't see a thing"

Ayla: I sat up a little straighter, only to cringe away again. Why did she have to know I was here? "um...I'm not...sure." I wanted to live here. But I was afraid of being kicked out of another place. Ark hopped off my knee and flew up into a branch above the strangers head. He leaned down and inspected her closely. "ark?" I never understood why he did that. It was just weird. I turned my attention back to the girl. Would she be the one to kick me out or would it be some other random stranger I didn't know?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Gah! I did write a reply for Yuffie when doing the others but it disappeared DX

I shuddered slightly when Hayden's lips brushed against my lips but I shook my head in response to his question. "Yuffie Kisaragi never gives up." I murmured into Haydie's neck before moving my kisses down to his collar bone, giving my boyfriend a taste of his own medicine. "I'm gonna make sure you lose." Although I was tempted to give up... Damn it! I think Hayden was actually going to win this game of... Practically seduction!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Sorry fell asleep

Hayden: I smirked a little. "we'll see" the shudder made me more determined to win. She was cracking as well. I just had to hold out a little longer. I was tempted to use magic. But I decided against it. That was basically cheating.I moved my kisses along her shoulderand back to her neck. Using one of my hands, I stroked her hair. Going all the way from the top of her head, and carrying on all the way to her lower back. Before starting again. I brought one of my knees up so my foot was resting on the edge of the chair. This forced yuffie closer so she was pressed up against my. But this also caused my shirt to move up a bit. So I showed a little bit of skin. I wasn't giving up. I was just gIving yuffie a taste of what she could have.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 pm

It's ok.

Dammit dammit dammit! I underestimated Hayden! He was good at this little game. I shuddered practically everytime Hayden's hand ran from the top of my head to the bottom of my back and the kisses were to die for. Heck, I had to remind myself to breathe! "Ok, you win!" I exclaimed sighing a little at the thought of being defeated. To prove that I was really giving up, I kissed Haydie passionately, my fingers clenching in his shirt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Hayden: I couldn't even smirk because I was kissing her back with all the passion I had. I glad she gave up, but about one minute more an I would of given up. I just couldn't stand it. My arm wrapped round her waist, and the other held the back of her neck. Crushing her to me.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 pm

My arms were being squished now that Hayden had pulled me so close to him, so I uncurled my fingers from his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck, allowig my fingers to cling onto his hair instead. I tried pushing myself even closer to Hayden but it was impossible, we were already as close as we could get. I matched Hayden's passion easily, and then took the passion a stage further. If we weren't sitting down with me on Haydie's lap, I would have so dragged him off to my room by now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next