House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
hrs289
Britt-21
Meggie
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 am

Vincent got up and stretched a little. Then he sat back down again in his chair and waited for the doctor to release Lilly from the hospital.

I looked down at Tifa's foot and winced. She had glass in her foot. Glass from the mug I had dropped. Her pain was my fault. Well, I just going to make Tifa feel better, even if I was injured myself. I picked Tifa up bridal style, knowing that it would probably hurt to walk on her foot, and carried her into the living room, placing her down on the sofa. "Wait here." I told her before going upstairs and retrieving the first aid kit from the bathroom and then coming downstairs again. I sat at the edge of the sofa where Tifa's feet were and started trying to make her foot better, starting with taking the glass out of her foot and placing a tiny bit of peroxide on it, hoping that the small amount wouldn't cause as much pain as it did to me yesterday.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 am

lilly: she streched and the patch came off,she pulled it out of her shirt and the wound was gone! she smiled

doc: she walked into the room "ok miss.Valentine,your ready to go,have a great day" smkled and left

lilly:sweatdrop "stupid heven powers..." sighed then smiled.

tifa: she winced "that hurts" it was also close to a vein so it really hurt.

ooc lilly(*she lowerd her scythe*no way im taking a one way trip to hell) ooc tifa(lowered her hands)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:23 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 am

*Places sword on his back, not wanting to hurt the pregnant woman.* *Wraps arms around Giselle as far as they could go and rests his head on her shoulder.* Giselle, you can't just stand in and protect me, you need to think about the kids and their safety. Hey Rae!

Vncent smiled and stupid up, holding a hand out for Lilly. "Lets go."

"Sorry." I apologised, wiping the peroxide away before bandaging the foot up carefully. "I guess we're both accident prone this week, aren't we?" I chuckled as I worked, trying to make Tifa's pain go away with laughter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:32 am

stupid up? wtf XD

lilly: she took his hand,her all the needle marks heald,she walked with him out of the hosptial.

tifa: she shook her head with a giggle "guess so" laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 am

Well, what horrible person would hurt a pregnant woman? And I dont want you hurt either.

Yoooooo! It's been raining for the past two days. (: It rained for half of the football game last night. Everyone was miserable, lol. My jeans were soaked. And my hair looked like I took a shower.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 am

((Stood up! Sorry, not paying attention, I was in the middle of eating dinner! And it's a shame it rained, Rae, was it still fun though? *Chuckles slightly.* I'm a vampire, Giselle, I don't get hurt easily. I just want to make sure you stay safe, ok? *Kisses her cheek a couple of times and then whispers in her ear* I don't want my bride-to-be to get hurt.

Vincent walked back home with Lilly and opened the door for her. They would probably be bombarded with questions from the children since their parents had mysteriously disappeared last night.

I smiled when I heard Tifa laugh and packed the first aid kit away. "Something tells me we wont be opening the bar today as planned." I commented, only slightly frowning at the thought of losing even more money. "I think you should stay off of that foot today and relax."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 am

Jeremy's new theme tune. Suits me, doesn't it? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 am

tifa: "no,its fine i can walk on it" stood up and walked a bit "see?"

lilly: she heard silence "why is it so quiet?" she slid her hand out of vincents and went upstairs,to check on the kids,she checked blades room,she seen him on the ground,his sword covered in blood from romero she ran over "blade! what happened!?" she sat him up,no wounds

blade: "the man...he took jessie!"

lilly: no,he had gotten here already!? she stood up fast "vincent,we're going to need back up! now!" she came down the stairs,blade following behind,the sword in his hand. "jessies gone.Romero took her"

blade: "he had too much power,the hullitionations were bad.i couldnt get to jessie on time"

(me and meh drama,brb shower i feel dirty....*scratches head* i just took a shower like yesterday and im scrating my head?! wtf?!)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 am

Still. I won't get hurt. *smiles and leans her head against Jeremys shoulder.* Promise.

Yeah! Haha it's was really funn. (: Me and my friend were dancing in the rain, and thats how I got so wet. Plus Kamiak (my future high school) won, and it was the last game of the season. (: 42-13!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 am

((*Grins and nods.* Ok then. And I promise not to get hurt too, I be a good boy. *Chuckles slightly.* Cool!))

Vincent's body shook with the fury of a thousand men and it took all of his strength to keep the Galian beast at bay. He could go on a rampant search for Romero after he made some phone calls. Grabbing his phone out of his pocket, he started dialing Cloud.

I nodded and stood up when my phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, I quickly answered the call. It was Vincent. He never called unless something bad happened. "What's up, Vince." He explained and my eyes widened, then narrowed at the thought of this guy harming a little girl, especially my friend's daughter. "We'll be there right away." I hung up and then looked over to Tifa. "Jessie's been taken by an evil scientist, simular to Hojo. Vincent needs back up." I explained.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:19 am

tifa: she nodded and got her shoes on "your staying,your wound is too bad...unless you want lilly to use her little magic she has?" she hurried and put a new pair of the gloves she had before,same ones but new

lilly: "no one touches my little girl." she grabbed a few angel stuff that sh carries "she is not being taken from us" she walked out the door,her attitude different.wayyyy different

jessie: she screamed "let me go you big meanie!!" she growled

romero: "nah.im keeping you to experiment with."he smirked.

bak lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 am

"I don't mind. Either way I'm not stayimg behind." I walked over to my shoes and put them on before grabbing my swords and it's additional blades. I the phoned Cid and told him to come and pick us up in the airship right away. When he arrived, I rushed right out and onto the airship, desperate to get to heaven.

If Vincent was normal, he would have question Lilly about her sudden change of attitude, but he wasn't normal right now. He was p***ed off. No one dared to harm his little girl, or any member of his family really. Guessing that Cloud would find them and follow them overhead, Vincent allowed the Galian beast to take over. Galian rushed outside after Lilly and grabbed her arm, pulling her in the right direction since she was going the wrong way - with his extremely enhanced sense of smell, the dog-demon had picked jup the demon-child's scent straight away.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 am

Oh boy, we might be getting a Lucrecia on the FF7 RP XD Vincent will be thrilled... or maybe start apologising to her over and over again like she did to him XD And I think my Yuffie on that RP's starting to get a crush on Zack XD O.o WTF?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 am

lilly: "hes on earth vincent" she turned the way she was going,she ran and jumped off when she was at the end she landed on her feet.

tifa: she walked outside,waiting,another fight.great.....

jessie: "no!!! mommy! daddy!!!" she didnt want to be experimented on
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 am

((Cid's already arrived so Tifa doesn't have wait.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:40 am

now i feel like a DA lol let say she boarded
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 am

Ok XD

"Alright you two hold on t'ya britches!" Cid yelled to Cloud and Tifa before taking off and flying towards heaven.

The Galian beast spotted the airship and jumped, landing on it's roof with a thud. He then tore a hole through the roof and jumped down, landing close to Cloud. The demon pointed at the ground, ignoring Cid's swearing.

I was a little surprised when Vincent's demon jumped down through a hole on the roof and started pointing downwards. A little confused, I looked out the window and spotted Lilly on the ground below. "Cid, fly down." I commanded, sounding like a leader. "I think they're searching for Jessie on earth."

Cid gritted his teeth and flew down, landing the ship just a little distance away from Lilly. "Next time ya wanna hitch-hike, don't damage my f***in' ship you over sized mutt!" He yelled at Galian who paid no attention as he ran out of the ship and towards Lilly.

I grabbed Tifa's hand and ran after the Galian beast, hoping that we'd be able to save Vincent's daughter on time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:56 am

hii

guess what!!!
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:56 am

What?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 am

lilly: she took a pinch of dust out and threw it at cloud,the wound had healed,she continued walking until they were in the middle of the forest,she changed into rider,rider walked around the big space in the middle,waiting to hear a click on her boot/heels shoe thing. she heard it and lilly took over tearing the door to romeros lab open.

tifa: she followed lilly

romero: "damn! their here!!!"he ran down the hall and into a room he closed the door and pinned jessie to a table.locking her in the locks,he looked quickly for the right seringe.

jessie: she cried,struggling
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 am

i have dyed my hair brown
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 am