House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+6
hrs289
Britt-21
Meggie
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Tony Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Jasper: "Jasper. I know, it's weird." I had learned after meeting people that Jasper was apparently a strange name. And for some reason everyone thought I was a ghost or somethin...

Ryan: I hold her close to me, as close as I could. I loved being with her. It made me forget my problems.

I g2g :/ Night pplz Very Happy
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Ong! I'm excited for Spring break already. Very Happy I get to go on the school's D.C. trip! We get to go to all of the monuments, museums, the white house, the memorials, an then New York! Very Happy Wr get to go to a broadway show, the ginormous toy store, time square, and the statue of liberty. And all of this is within five days! Lol Very Happy

It's like $2,000 but my dad said that I could go. ^_^ excited!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Night Tony

Tonks: I listened to his heartbeat. It made me feel better. I smiled a bit, but this time more genuinely. The steady rise and fall of his chest relaxed me, an I altered my breathing to match his.

Sounds cool
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah, it should be pretty interesting. I've never been to the east coast. I've stayed on the west coast my whole life, so I'm excited, haha. (:

Oh wait... I went to Disney World once... But that's not even like real life. It's Disney World, lol.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Tanya- "Come on... You're really going to try and pretend you didn't have fun? I mean... You did kiss me back. And I could tell you liked it.." I said with a slight smile now as I tilted my head to the side.

Treena- "Cool name! I haven't met someone with it in a while!" I smile a bit, actually calming down by now. "So.. Where is this?"
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Matty: I sighed. "I never said I didn't like it. An I never said I didn't like you. But we met like 2 hours ago."

I'm gunna go I keep dozing off bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Tanya- "So what if we only me 2 hours ago? If you liked it then why'd you want to pull away?" I said with a little smirk. I walked over so I was standing in front of him now. I put a hand on his chest lightly and my smile grew a bit. Ok, I was going through phases of drunkenness and stuff! I think right now was a drunk phase. I dunno.
(I have officially lost all control.. Good! *Smirk* *sigh*)

Night Midg and since everyone's gone... I guess I'll go too. I'll be on all tomorrow in case anyone else is xP And if you're still here Rae and you're so inclined, you can make Pat find Jenna. I don't really care.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 pm

"Mhmm!" Kiara replied, clutching the necklace in her small hands. "I saw a door in my head and walked through and I was here! It was wowtastic!" She giggled at her new word, thinking that it was the best word in the entire dictionary.

I beamed a huge smile at Isolt's words and kissed her cheek before focusing on the task at hand. Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I thought about where we were all heading and then we suddenly appeared there. It was extremely fast, but if you slowed it down it would have looked as if the scene changed around us. I opened my eyes and spotted Kiara and Claude a little further away. "Tra da!" I said to Isolt with a little chuckle. "It's not very exciting, however it is a very effective spell."

3 words. I MISS NICK! No, I wasn't a girl who couldn't survive without her guy, but I haven't seen him in days and I was kind of worried about him... Maybe I should go out into the forest and find him... But what if I'm just overeacting?... I don't know what to do, I just want to see his smile again.

"In which case, lets just play Monopoly." I guessed that since Nat owned it, she was kind of good at it, so she had a chance of winning if I let her.

"Oh, ok." Matt understood that the cat-girl didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push for an answer. He clambered down the tree and set the girl in the net on the floor before freeing her. "Are you sure you're ok?"

I went downstairs and walked into the rec room. Singing at the piano, I started playing 'Best thing I never had' by Beyonce and sang along - though it sounded nothing like how she sung it. The song suited how I felt right now, and I just needed to let out my feelings, so hopefully this would work.

"I've made you a present." I replied, holding the picture out towards Suzie, a small, kind of nervous smile on my face - I really wanted her to like it, then I'd know I had made her happy with my art. "So, what do you think?"

I mentally shrugged off the glare, knowing that it was just hormones and if Giselle wasn't pregnant, she wouldn't mind my light teasing. "Yeah, you've got to have food." I agreed, leaning my head back and looking up at Giselle with a serious face before adding. "But you need fresh air too, so try to get out of your room more often, beautiful."

The Galian beast glared at Lilly, annoyed the she interrupted his time alone with Darkess - as always - And walked further away from the house. Now it was her turn to know what it's like to not be able to see the one you loved because of their alter ego.

The opening credit's bored me, so I kept glancing down at  Tifa to occupy my time, just casually looking at an amazing woman, a hero of the world, a great friend and girlfriend. I smiled a little at my own thoughts, knowing that they were all true, and gently rested my head on top of hers, using my free hand to hold hers so that we were in contact as muh as possible whilst sitting down; I wanted to be as close to her as possible tonight, I don't know why, my brain was just telling me this with no explaination.

"I don't mind at all." I answered Jay with a slight smile. He'd give up his own bed just so that his daughter could use it? That was very sweet! My parent would've never let me sleep in their bed, even if I had come in due to a nightnare, I'd be the one sleeping on the floor. Which brought me to my next question. "So are we going to sleep on the floor then?"

I followed mum and dad, not really paying attention because I was too happy to care about it. I was finally free of the orphanage, and officially Taylor Smith! Now there wouldn't be any mean people who called me names, just me and my family in the immortal mansion! Yay!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:41 pm

lilly: "galian!" she sighed and lowered her hand.

raider: she smiled a bit

tifa: she smiled and squeezed his hand alittle
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:51 pm

The Galian beast growled under his breath and continued walking until he was far away from the house and Lilly. He found a couple of rocks and clawed at them in fury, then sent fireballs to obliterrate them into tiny pieces as if they had been exploded by a bomb. Yes, the Galian beast was p***ed. Lilly always ruined his special time with Darkess.

My smile grew as Tifa squeezed my hand and I could barely concentrate on the horror movie in front of me. I tried though, and found it a little scary, but not too bad. I wondered whether or not Tifa was scared by the film. I sure hoped not, because I didn't want her to be afraid or sad or angry, I just wanted her to be happy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am

Jay- "I'll just sleep on the couch in the living room or something," I said with a slight smile, glad that Sapphira would let Taylor sleep in the bed too. "I'll be fine!"

Good morning!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

I frowned a little, not happy with Jay sleeping on the couch. "That would be really uncomfortable, Jay." I told him, concern showing in my eyes. "It might give you back or neck ache. Maybe we should just steal one of the empty rooms in the mansion." Oh, it seemed that I was capable of plans today. Perhaps my brain was finally recovering from all that spell casting.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 am

Jay- "Don't worry, I'll be fine! Just make sure you're comfortable. I'll take care of myself," I said with a small laugh before kissing her cheek quickly. "But thanks for the concern."
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 am

"Well... Ok, as long as you'll be ok." I gave Jay a little smile in return and also returned the kiss to the cheek. Even if he said he'd be ok, I'll sneak downstairs and check on him during the night. "I guess I'll just sleep on the floor in our room." That seemed like the best idea.

Wait a sec, did mum just say she was sleeping on the floor tonight? Did mum and dad have a fight or something? They looked happy though... I was confused! "Huh? What's going on?" I asked curiously, tilting my head to the side a little.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:53 am

Jay- "We figuring out where you're going to sleep. Since Saph moved all your stuff to the other house you don't really have a room at the moment.."

I'm gonna go play FF BBL!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 am

"You can have our bed and Jay and I are going to find somewhere else to sleep." I added, giving the Inu extra information on sleeping arrangements. "I'll sleep on the floor in the room and Jay will sleep on the couch in the living room." Though I'd probably stay downstairs once I check up on Jay during the night, because I'd probably be too tired to clamber upstairs again.

"Ohhhh!" Now I understood! It made sense now that I knew what mum and dad had been talking about. "Okey dokey! Thanks."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 am

Renn: I walked down to the bedding and started looking. There was so many different one. "um...any of them that you like?"   

celia: i laughed a little amd leaned across the table to give him a kiss. i pulled back a little bit. "yeah"

Josh: "well it tastes jus like that." I got two out and put them in the oven. 

Sam: "err something happened to the blood circle thing. What exactly was supposed to happen?"

Tonks: I listened to his heartbeat. It made me feel better. I smiled a bit, but this time more genuinely. The steady rise and fall of his chest relaxed me, an I altered my breathing to match his.

Hayden: I smiled and put an arm round her waist. Then whispered in her ear. "but right now I'm better off then you. So why would I give in?" 

Toby: I started taking everything out of the cupboard. I knew it was in here somewhere.  

Matty: I sighed, and removed her hand from my chest. "because I'm not sure about you." 

Ayla: I sat up a little straighter, only to cringe away again. Why did she have to know I was here? "um...I'm not...sure." I wanted to live here. But I was afraid of being kicked out of another place. Ark hopped off my knee and flew up into a branch above the strangers head. He leaned down and inspected her closely. "ark?" I never understood why he did that. It was just weird. I turned my attention back to the girl. Would she be the one to kick me out or would it be some other random stranger I didn't know?

Hey
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 am

Seriously? He wasn't going to give me a better kiss on the cheek? No fair! "Because you love me very much." That was my last option. Now if he still refused, I wouldn't be able to get my kiss on the cheek at all.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 am

Hayden: "hmm...true." she had me there. I did love her a lot. I rolled my eyes, and gave her a longer kiss on the cheek. I pulled back after a couple of seconds. "better?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:47 am

Awesome! I won! This made me smirk and I nodded. "Much better." I answered, snuggling Hayde a bit more, both of us still lying down on the floor.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 am

Hayden:I smiled and hugged her too me. "good, I love you."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:59 am

"I love you more." I replied, trying to keep the challenge out of my tone. And theb I realised that Toby was still in the bathroom. "What's Tobster doing in there?" He had been in there for a while. Was the little guy ok?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:06 am

Hayden: I frowned a little. I actually didn't have a clue. What on earth could he be doing. "I have no idea. Toby!?"

Toby: I found what I was looking for. "yay!! One minute" I took the squirty bottle and fillet up with water before running back out and spraying them both. I burst out laughing. "your both wet now."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:10 am

I squeaked in suprise but then just bursted out laughing. "Hey! No fair, we'rr unarmed!" I giggled and stood up, going over to Toby and tickling him, hoping it would make him drop his squirty bottle.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 am

Toby: I screamed with laughter. The tickling made me tighten my grip on the handle. So I squirted the whole bottle on yuffie. I wriggled out of her grasp. "oopsie"

Hayden: I burst out laughing. Well that failed. Yuffie was drenched now. "yeah oopsie"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next