House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
Meggie
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 am

Hayden: "oh...um...yeah." I took a couple of steps back and shook my had a little trying to clear it. I'd been so close to kissing her then. I glanced at Toby then back at yuffie. Now I'd been that close I was really finding it hard not to just go and kiss her dispite toby being there.

Toby: I looked from one to the other. Taking in yuffies blush and the look in haydies eyes. They like eachother. A lot. Well I had asked yuffie to find him a girlfriend. I sat down on the floor. "will you guys just kiss and get it over with." I realised I sounded older then I was. Huh haydie was rubbing off on me.

Renn: I nodded. "yeah" I couldn't remember the last time we just relaxed together.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:11 am

angel:he walked with her to the couch "what movie would you like?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:11 am

Wait! What's Lilly shaking her head for?

Vincent studied the Odin materia Yuffie had given him confusedly. Yuffie never gave away her precious materia, so why had he given her one with such power???

Holding on to The bottle of red wine, Cloud knocked on the door, hoping that Vincent was in.

My eyes widen at Toby's words and I blushed even more, surprised that he would even say that and even more surprised that he found out about us. "I think we're busted Haydie." I whispered, a small smile creeping across my face and gradually growing bigger. "Should we obey Toby's orders?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:14 am

Jet- I stood up, slowly, her harsh tone not bothering me at all. Bex couldn't hurt a fly. She was a caring person. That was her weakness now. "So?" I replied, keeping my face expressionless as well, though my eyes were a bit narrowed at her. "What're you going to do about it." I still clutched the now reloaded gun in my hand, my finger on the trigger. Would I shoot Bex? Maybe. Maybe not. Still hadn't decided.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 am

lilly: went to the door and opened it seeing cloud,tifa and the kids "hey" smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:20 am

Renn: I sat down and curled up as much as I could. "I always pick, and your the one who's been working so hard. You can pick this time."

Hayden: I stared at my 5 year old brother in shock. How had he known? I could tell by the smug look on his face he knew. But for how long? I Smiled a little glad that we didn't have to hide it anymore. I shrugged turnin to yuffie. "might as well, we've been fighting it all day." my smile grew even more and I bent down and kissed yuffie softly my hand resting on the back of her neck.

Toby: I grinned and screwed my eyes shut and looked down. I had been right. An now haydie had a girlfriend he could be happy. "yay haydies got a girlfriend."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:22 am

angel: "it might be a baby movie,but what about tron?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:24 am

Renn: I smiled. "sure" to be honest I wouldn't be paying that much attention to it anyway.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 am

angel:he walked to the dvd player and sat back with renn he put an arm round her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:30 am

Renn: I snuggled up against him. He made an awesome pillow, he was super warn and super comfy.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:31 am

I glare narrowed, but then I noticed something. Jet's finger on the trigger of the gun! No. He wouldn't! Sure Jet would kill, but he wouldn't kill me... Would he? My eyes widened at the thought and I whispered "Jer, help." so quietly I was sure only Jeremy's vampire hearing would pick it up. And then I spoke at a normal volume to Jet. "Don't Jet. You only kill bad guys, not the innocent. And besides, even if you do kill me, I'll become a ghost and you wont be able to fully get rid of me until you kill yourself."

I heard Bex's words, every single one, and left my room instantly. I headed straight to Bex's room and crouched protectively in front of her, a feral snarl escaping my throat and my eyes turning pitch black as dark thoughts of killing this pathetic human gy clouded my mind. "Drop the gun Jet, otherwise I'll kill you, and I'm not joking." Yeah, Giselle would be p***ed and I'd probably beat myself up for killing later, but this guy was threatening my sister's life, he deserved death.

"Hey." Cloud replied. "Is Vincent in? We came to say happy birthday and invite you guys out on a double da-" Shoot! The kids didn't know abot him and Tifa yet! Cloud couldn't say double date. "Friendly get-together."

Still studying his materia.

I smiled and kissed Hayden back, placing a hand on his chest. When the kiss over over, I turned to Toby and said "Yup, he does! Now, seriously, lets go inside! Lilly might make us some food or something!" I picked Toby up and started walking back inside.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 am

Hayden: I walked next to her and wrapped my arm round her waist. There was no harm in doing things like this now. It felt so muchbetter with Toby knowing. I didn't tell him in the first place was because I thought he'd either freak out or make a massive deal out of it. But he was doing neither.

Toby: I grinned and hugged yuffie. "your like family now."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 am

lilly: "that would be great.but uhh,with yuffie here,i dont think we"ll get anywhere" giggled and nodded "yeah,vince is here,come on in"

angel: he smiled kissing her head
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:40 am

Renn: I smiled back and closed m eyes relaxing. I wasn't tired an I wasn't going to fall asleep. I was just enjoying the moment.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 am

Jet- I shook my head in annoyance as the vampire - Bex's brother - came. "This is between me and Bex. You can leave." I said, my voice nor emotions changing at the threat on my life, as I addressed Jeremy. I didn't care if I lived or died! I chose not to say anything in response to my ex-girlfriends comments because they almost made sense. Though her ghost would only haunt around where she was killed and not me, he ghost would not always follow me. It could be annoying at first but I could care less. And on the point of me not killing the innocent, no one was innocent. Not really. Everyone had done something to cause the world or at least one person suffering. Not even Bex was innocent. Especially not Bex.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 am

I smiled a little at being a part of the family, but hoped I wasn't the mom; I just couldn't be the motherly figure. "Yeah, I guess I am. I'm like your big sister Yuffie." I laughed a little and walked inside. When I spotted Tifa and Cloud, I quickly gave Toby to Hayden and then ran over to Tifa, giving her a big bear hug. "Tifa! Guess what!!!"

Cloud stepped inside, chuckling a little as Yuffie hugged his girlfriend. "Speak of the ninja and the ninja shall appear."

Vincent shook his head before placing the materia in his pocket and joining the others, silently standing beside Lilly.

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=68
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40