House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
Meggie
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:07 pm

raider: she looked up at the rain and sighed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:51 pm

I smiled as Hayden followed me and started looking through their CD. "Ugh, classical music? Seriously?" You could tell that those were Vincent's CD. He really needed to listen to some better music! Eventually I found some pop music - sung by Lilly apparently - and put it on, tapping my toes to the beat. "Now we can have a real party!" I told Hayden. "And it will be awesome!"

"You're welcome Jay." I was glad that he liked my cooking, it meant that I could probably cook food more often... And then maybe receive more kisses for doing so. Anyway, I packed the last of the stuff, a couple bottles of milk for Tara and a large bottle of coke for us - I was pretty sure that bringing wine for Jay and I wouldn't end well (either with Taylor getting curious and drinking some or either me or Jay getting drunk.) - and turned back around to face my family. "Is everyone ready?"

"Wait a second!" I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a frisbee before returning to the kitchen. Putting the frisbee in the basket for safe keeping, I said. "Ok, now I'm ready."

I'll write up Bex's when she's done talking to Tyler.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Hayden:  I put Toby down and lent back against the wall. "a proper party with five people here?" four really since you could tell Vincent wasnt the party type. An you could knock it down to three since Toby was only five. A party with three people?  

Toby: I sat down on the floor and listened to the music. Whoever sang it was really good.  

Renn:  I stood up on my tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss. After a couple of seconds I pulled back and smiled at him..
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:36 pm

"It's not about how many people are there, it's about how much fun you have." I took Hayden's hand, not caring about Toby noticing becusse this time I didn't mean it in a boyfriend-girl friend, and said "Dance with me, Haydie!" Oh yes, nothing said fun like dancing to some music!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I'll be poofy

Hayden: I smiled a little and gave her hand a squeeze. I couldn't really dance that well. But since it was yuffie then I decided I would. "fine I'll dance with you." I pushed myself off the wall.

Toby: I looked up at yuffie and haydie and saw them holding hands. Holding hands!! But then I heard the words dancing, so I shrugged it off as meaning nothing.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Sames.

"Yay!" I laughed at how childish I sounded and started dancing with Hayden, my hips swaying to the beat a little as I tried not to show off - Well... We were both failing at dancing, but I was deffinately better than my warlock boyfriend, so that meant that I could show off if I wanted to. "Should we let Toby join in with the dance?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Hayden: I grinned. "why not he's probably better then both of us." well better then me anyway. I turned to Toby. "you gunna join in?"

Toby: "yay!" I jumped up and started dancing. Doing random moves in time to the music.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Awww! Toby looked so cute whebn was sacing! I apun out of a litte and then spun back into Hayden grinning at the sheer closeness and fun of it all
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Hayden: I grinned to and held yuffie a little closer then I should whislt we were dancing. Toby was too caught up in his dancing to notice much so I was going to push my luck as far as I dared.

Toby: I spun round in circles and fell over. I sat up and started laughing.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:21 pm

I looked down at Toby when I heard a thud and chuckled a litte. The poor kid fell over, but he seemed to be ok so just continued dancing with Hayden, pushing my luck by wrapping my arms around his neck - that still, in theory, counted as a 'just dancing' thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Hayden: I chuckled. "careful Toby." he seemed fine though so I didn't worry about it. I smiled when yuffie wrapped arms round my neck. I tightened my grip on her in response. I wondered how much further we could push this without Toby noticing.

Toby: I finished laughing and stood up again. Resuming m little dance.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm

I looked down at Toby and noticed he was in his own little world before giving Hayden a quick, sneaky kiss. The first song ended and was quickly followed by another so I swayed my hips a little more. A part of me wondered where Lilly and Vincent had disappeared too and then I realised they were probably makg out somewhere and I mentally chuckled.

Getting ready for college now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah I g2g anyway I'll reply after school
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Ok bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:28 pm

raider: as the rain hit her,she walked over to a tree and sat under it.some water dripped from her bangs onto her face.

angel:he was happy to have renn,and soon,a baby! He kissed her head.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:42 am

Hayden: I was shocked by the kiss and glanced at Toby. Thank god he wasn't paying attention. I grinned at Yuffie and shook my head a tiny bit. That was pushing it just a little too far. I pulled her closer, so I could whisper in her ear. "is it that hard to wait till later?" 

Toby: I got bored o dancing so I went over to the window and looked outside.   

Renn:  I sighed happily. Nothin could be better right now. I had angel, an would soon have a little kid. As if the baby heard me thinking about him he kicked. My hands instinctively went to my stomach. He kicked again. A grin spread across my face. I grabbed angels hand and put it where mine had been. Again the baby kicked.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 am

I g2g my uncles just come round I'll bbl
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 am

I just watched Cloud go insane and Tifa have a b**** fight with an evil female character XD *Winces at the mention of his insane moment.* Abd you would've died without me Very Happy

"When you're the one I'm kissing, yeah." I whispered and laughed a little. "But don't worry, the great ninja Yuffie is on her best behaviour now!" Giving Hayden a salute, I glanced over to see Toby acting bored... Hmmm... Maybe showing him a summon would netertain him, but not Odin, that was Vincent's now. Perhaps I should show him Leviathan! And Hayden might like that too! "Hey Tobster, do you want to meet an old friend of mine? And I don't mean the people you've just met, I mean someone cooler!"

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:25 am

Hayden: I chuckled, to be honest I'd rather be kissin yuffie now too. But we both had to be on our best behaviour, besides we had from about 8 o'clock tonight then we could do whatever we wanted. Okay thinking about it wasn't helping me behave, so I focused on the conversation. I was intrigued who's yuffies old friend?

Toby: yay something to do! "yeah!" I turned round and ran back over to them. "who am I meeting?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 am

You'll see, but we'll have to go outside first, otherwise Vincent might be angry wit me." I walked out the back door of Vincent and Lilly's house, equiping Leviathan materia by letting it absorb into my arm, trying to do it without Hayden and Toby seeing.

((I actually just got Leviathan materia in the game! I had to beat the pagoda guardians abd Yuffie's dad. And then I yelled at dad for turning Wutai into a tourist reaction, like always XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 am

Toby: I ran after yuffie, I was really excited now. Even though i was always shy at first I loved meeting new people. I glanced over my shoulder. "come on haydie!"

Hayden: I chuckled and followed them. "I'm coming" it was cool that yuffie was trying to keep toby entertained. An I was genuinely interested. Plus I was a distraction from...well yuffie really. Which is what I needed otherwise I would end up doin stuff, like holding her hand or hugging her. Then Toby would catch on, and make a massive fuss over it.

((cool))
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:05 am

((Are you sure holdig my hand and hugging is all you'd want to do, Haydie? *Waggles eyebrows suggestively.* *Facepalm.*))

Once we were far enough away from the house that the sea serpent couldn't attack it, I closed my eyes and focused on summoning Leviathan. Suddenly Leviathan appeared ((He has his own special awesome entrance but I haven't used him it so I don't what it is yet, probably something water-related)) and I opened my eyes, grinning like a chesire cat upon seeing him. "Hayden, Toby, I would like you to meet Leviathan, Wutai's guardian god!"

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/f/f0/FFVII_Leviathan.png

((Hey Yuffie, I thought you said Leviathan hadn't shown up to help Wutai yet! O.o I can only use him in battle, I can't use him to help Wutai. Leviathan has to decide whether or not to help us and so far he hasn't shown up to help yet... Ohhh! Ok!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:10 am

Ooh! A big sphere of water forms and then it bursts and in it's place is Leviathan and the place is covered in about an inch or 2 of water! I just watched the special entrance Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:13 am

((maybe, maybe not))

Toby: "wow, he's a god? That's awesome." first a visit to heaven, and now meeting a snake god thing. This trip couldn't get any better. I took a couple of steps towards him.

Hayden: I put a hand on Tobys shoulder stopping him from going any closer to him. As cool as he was I didn't know whether he would attack or not. "cool" I pulled Toby back a bit an glanced a yuffie. Smiling a little. it was awesome but I was a bit on edge. He looked dangerous an I didn't want toby getting hurt.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 am

((Hmmm... Now I'm debating whether or not I should distract you Wink))

I could tell Hayden was a little worried, and Leviathan needed to attack so something before it went away, so I pointed to to a lone tree and yelled. "Leviathan! There's the enemy!" Leviathan nodded and sent a huge wave of water in the direction of the tree, knocking it over easily. Then the sea serpent disappeared. "Yeah, he's pretty cool, huh. Maybe one day you'd get to see him when he's not in combat mode or something." I suggested. "Summons, like Leviathan - He's a god and a summon, it's kinda confusing sometimes - don't stay around long. Demons do though. In fact, maybe I'll introduce you to a friendly demon one day!" Galian would love the oppurtunity to interract with one of my friends. That demon worshipped me, so any friend of mine was a friend of his and any enemy of mine would surely die at his hands!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next