House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
midget
Scampi
Meggie
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm

im soooooo sorry.... i was so friken tired....

raider: she let him,smiling a bit.her hands on his chest.

tifa: she smiled and nodded "thanks cloud" she hugged him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Crap... I have to go to school... And I'm feeling like the before mentioned swear word. (Said that instead of putting crap because I could!) Blec... XP And my mom says I can't skip so... Um.. Not sure what my mood'll be like by the end of school but I'll probably be depressed and pissed at the same time.
Stupid end of quarter.... But at least all my grades are up to A! Except for Math which came up from a C and is now a B. Anyways, I'm stalling so I suppose I should be going.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 am

i'm all alone !!! :'(
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:25 am

Renn: I woke up, sitting up slowly. My belly was gettin in the way of everything I did, and it was starting to annoy me. Only 4 more months, then I have a screaming baby to look after. I looked around. Where was angel? I heard noises coming from downstairs, it sounded like he was cooking. In response my belly grumbled. I rested my hand on it automatically. Time to eat. I got up an walked downstairs. Everything taking me twice as long to do. I wondered into the kitchen and lent against the side. "morning" I mumbled.

celia: i laughed a little amd leaned across the table to give him a kiss. i pulled back a little bit. "yeah"

Josh: "well it tastes jus like that." I got two out and put them in the oven. 

Sam: I smirked a little. "just a place I know." It was a secret for now.

Tonks: "oh yeah. Aww that's too bad I really wanted to see it as well." I pouted hoping maybe my sad face would make him show me. It wasn't really any of my business. But I naturally curious especially when he said I couldn't see it. It made me want to know even more.  

Hayden: I chuckled, and finished off my drink putting the cup in the dishwasher. "cause I'm coming, how can I resist that face?" I walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss, taking her hand and tangled our fingers together, I pulled back. "come on." even If she hadn't given me that face. I still would of gone. There was no way I was going to miss the look on her face when she saw my present.

Toby: *sleeping*  

Matty: i wondered back into my room, and flew out the window up onto the roof.

Ayla: I sat up a little straighter, only to cringe away again. Why did she have to know I was here? "um...I'm not...sure." I wanted to live here. But I was afraid of being kicked out of another place. Ark hopped off my knee and flew up into a branch above the strangers head. He leaned down and inspected her closely. "ark?" I never understood why he did that. It was just weird. I turned my attention back to the girl. Would she be the one to kick me out or would it be some other random stranger I didn't know?

Heyy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 am

heyyy
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 am

"You're welcome." Cloud replied, hugging Tifa back and resting his head on top of hers... And then he remembered something. Today was Vincent's birthday. "Are we doing anything for Vincent's birthday today?" The spikey swordsman asked. Usually either Tifa or Yuffie came up with some sort of surprise party, but Cloud was unsure of whether one had been planned this year since Vincent now had his own little family.

I gave Hayden a Yuffie-ish chesire cat grin and then dragged him upstairs towards my room with the drawing in my free hand. "Hey Hayden, do you think that if I poked the mini you in the poster, it would make a sad face?" I was just curious as to whether or not the pictures could react to things in the world outside the drawing, but asking it like that sounded to smart and... Vincent-y.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:37 am

Hayden: I chuckled. "No it wouldn't. An why would you want to poke toby anyway?" I was good but I wasn't that good. It would be awesome if I could though. I might have to see if I could get my hands on another spell book. To see whether there was actually a spell for that.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:43 am

"No real reason." I shrugged. "I was just curious."

((What's Yuffie's surprise?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 am

hes made her ceiling look like the night sky

Hayden: "Well I know that if you poke him in real life he won't make a sad face. He'll just poke you back."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 am

((Epic!))
"Yeah, and that would just turn ito a poke w-" As we entered my room, my voice got stuck in my throat. My ceiling! It looked like the sky! It had all the stars and sone random clouds and constellations! It was amazing! "Wowww! It's so cool!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:56 am

Hayden: I smiled. "Glad you like it. This way if its raining or something, we still get to see the stars." I gave her hand a little squeeze, and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. I glanced at her, my smile growing a little. This was why I wanted to be here when she saw it. To see that.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 am

My smile grew uncontrollably and I let go of Hayden's hands so that I could wrap my arms around his waist in a big bear hug. "Thanks Haydie! I love it." And then I tiptoed a little to give Hayden a long kiss because he deserved it for giving me such an amazing gift.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 am

Hayden: I smiled and kissed her back. My arms wrapping around her waist. Maybe I should give her presents more often if this was the thanks I was going to get.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 am

I mentally smiled as well now, happy that Hayden was kissing me back even though I knew he would anyway - who wouldn't want to kiss me back?! I increased the padsion a little because I didn't want the kiss to end.

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:18 am

okay

Hayden: I moved one of my hands to the back of her neck, whilst tightening my grip round her waist. I would miss this when Toby woke up. This wasn't really the sorta thing we could do in front of a 5 year old. So I was going to make the most of it while I could. I met her passion but pushed it a little further.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:34 am

Woohoo! Hayden the one increasing the passion now, which meant we weren't going too far! Ok, I was gonna let loose a little - and in case that sounded like it had a doubke meaning, I didn't mean it like that... Or did I? Wink Joking! I didn't... But I did allow my hands to come around to Hayden's front, slide up from his stomach to his chest and then snale their way around his neck and then allowed my fingers tangled in his hair! That was kind of my attempt at being seductive but not too seductive (which was impossible, I could only really be normal or really seductive, not in between).
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:42 am

Hayden: My heartbeat picked up a bit. I couldn't explain how good that felt. I didn't want to push it to far, but I wanted to push it a little bit further. So I gently pushed Yuffie up against the wall. I kept my hand round her waist, bu I let my other one wondered round to her cheek, then sweeping her hair back from he face, before stopping at the back of her head, and tangling in her hair.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 am

Oh... My... Gosh... This was f***ing amazing!!! It really was! The whole being pushed up against the wall gave me, like, an adrenaline rush or something and I managed to wrap my legs around Hayden's waist again like I did earlier because I knew he liked it. I increased the passion a little more and it was bordering 'too far', but I tried to keep it from crossing into 'too far' so that it didn't was problems.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:09 am

Hayden: I pressed up against her, sandwiching her between me and the wall so she didn't fall. I met her passion but didn't push it any further this time. I think both of us knew when to draw the line. But even if we weren't going any further, I was still going to make this last as long as I could. I needed to catch my breath so I kissed along her jawbone and down her neck.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:21 am

Smiling, I tilted my head back a little, trying not to bang it against the wall. This was perfect... But unfortubately all good things must come to an end, and our good thing should probably end soon before my brain short circuits and does what it wanted to. "Hayden." I tried catching his attention. "We should probably stop soon. If we kiss like this anymore, then it might turn into something else." And as much as my brain wanted it, my heart was saying 'No, take it slow, Yuffie! Going fast would just p*** Hayden off!' so I listened to my heart.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:29 am

Hayden: I paused my lips still against her neck. As much as I wanted to carry on yuffie was right. I didn't want to ruin this by rushing things. I took a couple of deep breaths trying to clear my mind of any thoughts that would lead me that would take me the wrong way. "yeah, we probably should." I kissed her neck one more time before pulling back. I loosened my grip on her and let her legs slide of my waist.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 am

My feet settled down on the ground and I gave Hayden an apologetic smile. "Sorry Haydie, maybe some other time." And there would be another time, I was sure of that, especially since I had really loved the kisses on the neck and the pressing ne against the wall and, well, everything! I kissed Hayden's cheek and then yawned. "I should probably get to sleep, it's Vincent's birthday..." I check the alarm clock which also had the date on it. 4:30am, October 13. Yikes! We were watching the stars and making out a looong time! "Today."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 am

Hayden: I looked at the clock too. 4:30am!!!! "oops, um yeah we probably should." I wasn't sure if I would see much of her tomor- later today since it was her friends birthday. That made me frown a bit but she did have a life outside me and Toby. "night...see you whenever" since I wasn't sure when I'd see her next I gave her a quick but passionate kiss. I pulled away before she even had chance to kiss back, knowing if she did it would be hard to pull away. "love you" Then I left the room before I did anything else.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 am

"Love you too, Haydie!" I called after him, a huge smile on my face, before I flopped onto my bed and looked up at the stars. Wow. Haydeb and I had been kinda... Intimate, on our first day of dating; there was a lot of passionate kssing. That was good, right? Well, I thought so! As I gazed up at the night sky in my room, my eyes slowly drifted shut and I fell asleep.

Gtg, I'll be back later!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 am

Hayden: I could just make out what she said and smiled a bit. I snook into my room, closin the door quietly behind me. I checked on Toby before gettin changed and getting into bed. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with an image of yuffie in my head.

Okay bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next