House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Meggie
Wolfsoul
midget
LeFeuDeMort
hrs289
Tony
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Ok, night! Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hrs289 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello? You guys still on?
hrs289
hrs289

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:21 pm

I wasn't but I am now
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Ya, I'm still here. I was just working on an avi thingy
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Winter- "Just asking. Who knows, maybe vampires get even more cold. I mean, you are dead aren't you? Cause, vampires are dead aren't they? Just brought back by black magic. If such things exist of course..." I frowned a bit, now considering the life-status of vampires, werewolves, angels, that sort of creature.

Jenna- I laid back on my bed, humming a little tune. I couldn't remember where I heard it but I just liked how it went. Pat'd been slightly MIA, but some me time was probably a good idea.. If we were always around each other it might be a bit weird for us... Plus it might make me seem clingy and I didn't want to. Especially since I had to ask for him to get stuff for me and such. I mean, it must've been a pain in the butt to get that test and I didn't want to be more of a burden to him so ya, alone time was good.

Jasmine- After I had drinken my fill I tossed the bag in the trash and hopped up on the counter. I ran a hand through my hair and then stretched.

Jay- "Ya, it was a pretty great idea, huh? It's actually pretty nice and peaceful out here! We'll just need to make sure the kids don't find it or I doubt they'll leave us alone while we're here. But until they do, it's our little hideaway," I said with a smile before kissing her cheek.

Tanya- "Ya, me either... That's the problem. Maybe we could watch a movie or go riding or something?" And by riding I of course meant horseback riding. And that sounded like a better idea than the movie since I had to focus on it where as a movie just let my mind wander.

Becky- I took out my camera and turned it on, looking around via the screen. Every now and then I would take a picture of random people walking by or making out in a corner, or making some food. The people here were all so different that it was fun to photograph. Well, most stuff was fun to take pics of.

Jet- I hear a giggling and open my eyes, looking at Bexxy again, my eyebrow now raised. "What's so funny?" I ask curiously. Was my hair messed up or my shirt inside out or something? That kinda thing was known to happen...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

You're probably gonna come on as soon as I say this but... Since you left, hrs, I think I'm gonna head off to sleep. Tomorrow I'll get my hair dyed blue, make sure all my homework's done, work on my costume (maybe), and go to a thing at my uncle's (maybe)
I should be able to rp though, lol
So anyways, I'll see you all tomorrow Very Happy
Oh, and my profile pic's what I'll look like once my hair's dyed
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Bye mort
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

alex:  I smirked a little. "are you sure you can handle it?" I teased. He'd done the same to me so it was only fair.

Renn: I sighed. This song was nearly over. But this meant we were getting paint which was a good thing. We could always dance some other time.

celia: I rolled my eyes a little. He was so forgetful. "last time we wee at the beach, I bet you wouldn't be able to catch me. You did so you won, and need a prize. Which I can't give you if you don't tell me what you want.".

Josh: I just laid there holding her close. One more down. That made it only two to go. I as pretty sure they wouldn't find me here.

Sam: I smirked a little. "just a place I know." It was a secret for now.

Tonks: I woke up the next morning, comfier then I'd ever been. Ryans arms were still around me but I'd managed to shuffle round so I was now facing him. Well his chest anyway. I sighed, my arms tightening around him the slightest bit. Last night had been a risk. It had paid of though, an I was glad I stayed. But it was still a risk now. I didn't want to go but I had to. I carefully ducked out from under his arms and got off the bed. I glanced back at him to make sure he was still asleep. I went to his desk and found a note pad. I flicked through it, smiling at the pictures he drew. I found an empty sheet and ripped it out. I found a pencil and wrote him a note.
I'm sorry I had to leave. Its still a big risk with Sam an I don't want to give him chance to find me. I'm really glad I stayed last night. I would of waited until you'd woken up but if I did I wouldn't of been able to leave. I'm not going far just to my room. Come and find me in a couple of hours.
- Tonks
P.S. I hope you feel better

I put the note next to him on the bed where I'd been laid 5 minutes ago. I smiled a bit before
brushing his hair out of his eyes and leaving.    

Matty: i wondered back into my room, and flew out the window up onto the roof.

Ayla: I stopped at the edge of the forest. Not daring to go any closer. Ark nipped my ear affectionately. "what do you think? It's a lot different from the mountains isn't it?" I got a squawk in response. "I'll take that as a yes." I stroked his head. Do I go? Or do I return to the mountains? Ark flew off my shoulder and landed in the tree right by the front door. "Ark get back here." I hissed. But he didn't budge. I hesitated but then ran across the clearing to him. Once I was stood under the tree he flew back to me, taking his usual place on my shoulder. I glanced at the front door which was so close now. I realised why he'd done it. I still didn't know though. I wasn't used to being around people. I was used to it being to me and ark. I bit my lip. Do I? Dont I,
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:52 pm

I nodded with a smile and kissed Jay's cheek in return before lying down and looking up at the treetops. I thought about Jay's words about the children not leavong us alone while we were here and the smile was replaced with a slight grimace. "I really hope they don't find this place." I told Jay, my gaze never moving from the trees. "This is tue one place I can escape the horrors of motherhood." Admittedly, wasn't not that bad... But whenever Tara cried or whimpered... I panicked and got confused and I didn't know what to do. This was the one place I could escape all that.

Jet's voice pulled me out of my little daydream. "Nothing. Nothing's funny." I said, finishing of the carrot stick I was eating before adding. "I was just thinking about our future wedding. I think you'd look very handsome in a tux." And I had to wear a dress... Meh, oh well, at least it was a long dress... We'd just have to make sure it isn't windy on our wedding day :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Wolfsoul wrote:((Matt: *Facepalms at Dayna and then turns sarcastic.* Yes, I have a huge crush on you even though I already have a girlfriend. Who's a bossy, controlling witch. Matt: *Grimaces but doesn't deny it.* Oh, and I still remember you're an angel, I just never mention it in case Bob or Genine hears.))

"Well maybe we should do exciting then - and I said exciting, not life threatening." Yeah, I didn't want to do any adrenaline-pumping stuff today.

"It's fine, the school wont mind." Bob reassured Dayna, walking past her and out into the hall. "Come on, we have to hurry a little now."

Matt pushed off the wall and walked beside Dayna. "It's not very professional to be late." He commented teasingly. "So, what made you late? Did you oversleep or something?"

Dayna
"I was a little busy... I had a sort of meeting type thing." Which was true, I was trying to track down all of the guys who helped out with the song I played at the wedding, so far, I only remember Kyle... I could always find them later I suppose, but I seriously needed to concentrate.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Epi
I have to give up. I couldn't keep living this life of hatred. Because someday it would get me killed. So I phoned Layla, told her that I was giving up and that I was going home. Forever. The next day, she had found me and we both left the mansion forever. I will never try to ruin Daemeon's life again. Maybe. But for now, there is more to life than just death.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 pm

heyyy
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:06 pm

heya meggie Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:08 pm

rp wedding idea
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 pm

I finished that ages ago...

Sorry...

You know for Dayna's new kind-of-band thing... Do you wanna RP half of them?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 pm

yh sure !
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Ok, we need...

Lead guitarist-

Base guitarist-

Backing rythm guitarist-

Violin player-

Backing vocals-

Because we already have a lead singer and a drummer
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Marie
Okay, okay, I like Lewis, but who gives a damn, it’s not as if he knows, anyway, I decide to take Leo for a good long ride around the forest. After an hour, I returned, I sat outside besides a tree, just having a conversation with Leo.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Scampi1998 wrote:Ok, we need...

Lead guitarist-tom

Base guitarist-luke

Backing rythm guitarist- sam

Violin player- lewis

Backing vocals-lilly

Because we already have a lead singer and a drummer
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Well... That was easy LOL
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Kyle

I was trying to contact the others. I found Tom's facebook and I just hoped he was the right person. I sent him a message. "Were you a lead guitarist in a song at Taylor Black's wedding?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 pm

lol

OMG that person just asked me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Seriously!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! He still likes you! Amy LOL
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meggie Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 pm

lol i told him about the making it up,but i dont like him he's wayy to old !
Meggie
Meggie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next