House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:44 am

"Jack smith? I sound like a cat." It did sound like a cat name. At least hers was cute, Sophie Connors..That name fit her perfectly but Jack smith for me? Most likely a name for a Black cat. Watching her, I noticed she kept looking at the Rearview mirror. That made me curious and look at the side mirror where I was sitting. Did she think someone was following us? I'd say this is just paranoia kicking in for her. "Hey, Maria, when we come across a stop, lets stop for a few minutes, okay?" I wanted to drive for her so she didnt have to worry about more then one thing at once.

I grinned and then rolled my eyes "Trust me it gets boring after a bit, Trent." watching movies and tv all day did get tiring. Having to surf through channels to look for another show if there was one that I didnt like on the channel I was on. It was kind of annoying. "After your Exams..Hm...We can go to the beach. Or probably an amusement park." Shrugging, I really didnt care where we went, as long as it wasnt dark for me to have to bring my stake. "If we had the money, I'd say lets go fly to London or something along those lines. That'd be fun."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:02 am

I'm sorry, but re-watching it has made me fangirl again.

Carmilla: I guess I should just be happy you haven't found some brand new crusade to be on.
Laura: We've been here for, like, an hour. What kind of trouble do you think I could possibly get into?
Carmilla: *In a seductive voice, crawling her fingers up Laura's arm.* Oh I have all kinds of thoughts about that.

Just... Ugh, I don't know whether I want to melt or explode into confetti! X3 Carm, don't say such things! X3

"You don't sound like a cat. Mittens Silver-Whiskers is a cat name." I answered, trying to supress a roll of my eyes because of course James would complain about his alias name. But I decided to drop it, biting his lip as he asked if we could stop somewhere. "Ok, fine, but not for long." It was 20 minutes later when we got to a gas station - a rather empthy, middle-of-nowhere gas station, and I pulled up the car. Luckily this place had an ATM, too, so James could get some cash out. Stepping out of the car, I stretched my limbs, then started filling up the car just as James was getting out. "You can go and get the money while this fills up, ok?" I asked, giving the best smile I could while under these rather stressful circumstances.

"London, huh?" I murmured, looking down at my glass in thought. "Hey, doesn't your dad come from England?" Trent spoke up, and I only snapped out of it when I realized he was talking to me. "Oh, uh, yeah, but not London. He lived in a smaller place, I think. I don't know, I've never really been." For a good reason. I didn't like my dad, and I certainly didn't want to find out more about the place he came from, or his family or anything about him. To be honest, I really couldn't care less, but it seemed Trent found it interesting. "Well maybe if we saved up some cash we could go there. We can drink tea and eat British food just like your ancestors." He grinned, and I could only offer a fake smile in return. "Maybe, we'll think about it." If Rose really wanted to go there, could I really deny her the opportunity? Just because of my dislike for my dad?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:17 am

Where did Linzy-pop go???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:29 am

XD

wwoooow

I'd say confetti

It seemed the time went by since I suggested the stop because we were already there. I still had a small smile on my face due to Maria's silly cat name which actually sounded pretty cute. Maria moved pretty quickly to get out, but I, however, took my time and stepped out, closing the door afterwards and looking over at Maria "Alright." just then, I thought of something, which caused me to walk over to Maria's side and pressed a kiss to her cheek "Cheer up, Holt." I couldnt bear to see her force her smiles the way she did. The real smiles were genuine and beautiful "I'll possibly get you something." with that, I walked off and made my way to the atm where I pulled out about five hundred dollars and folded the bills up, slipping them into my pocket along with my card. Looking back at my girlfriend, I decided that she was going to have a slushie, Despite how much sugar there was in there. Walking to the machine, I grabbed two small cups and filled them. Blueberry for me, Cherry for her. Even if she didnt like cherry, i'd gladly give her mine. I reached out towards the small rack with the caps and I put them on our cups, followed by straws and some napkins. Picking them up, I walked to the front counter and paid for these sugar-shock slushies. "Thanks." I replied before walking out with the cups and made my way over to Maria, putting down my slushie on the top of the hood and holding hers out to her. "Here, I figured you needed some sugar to pep you up a bit." I chuckled, waiting for her reply

(Im trying to be detailed now >.< did I do good?)

Well I learned something new today. That Zacks father was actually from somewhere near London. Probably not the best Idea to go there. I jumped into the conversation "We dont have to go to London. Theres always Paris, Japan, China. All types of places. Hell, we can go to Russia!" I wouldnt mind going there. Anywhere for that matter. Sitting myself up, I pulled my legs off Zack and flipped myself, now, my head was resting in his lap and I took my hand, reaching for his and lacing our fingers together "Its up to you guys where you want to go. I'm up for whatever you guys pick."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:53 am

Confetti is for Hollstein feels, melting is for Carmilla making me swoon. I'm a mixture of both X3

And omg! SYDRIAN SCENE!!! X3 It was good, Britt! X3

And Jeremy's not from anywhere near London, he's just in England.

I had finished filling up the car by the time James came back. I assumed he paid for the gas while he was doing his stuff, but it also seemed as if he'd oicked up some extra stuff in in the form of slushies. One of which was on the car hood. I quickly picked that one up and handed it to James with a, "It's a car, not a table." Before taking my own. "Thanks, but you didn't really have to, unless you intend on getting my hyper." These drinks were practically pure sugar and super unhealthy. I wasn't entirely opposed to them, but I did try to keep a healthy diet. I guess today was a bit of an upside-down day, so I took a sip anyway, finding myself smiling a little bit at the drink from my childhood. "Thank you, James. Really." It was going to be a long day, anywho, so that sugar would keep me going for a little while, at least.

I was surprised that Rose would want to go to Russia, but I was thankful for her moving away from the idea of visiting the UK. Seriously, it was as if she had read my mind, or maybe she just knew how much I diskiked my dad. I gave her a thanful smile and pressed a kiss to her knuckles while Trent tried to wrap his head around the sudden change of plans. "O...k... Well how about Italy? Maybe Rome? We could bring Kelly along, too, if she's up for it." Rome, huh? Rome was a pretty romantic place - anywhere in Italy was - and it had so much history and the old fighting arenas. That'd be a really good place for us to visit, since it satisfied romantic, action and academic needs. "I like it." I answered, taking a sip of my drink before looking down at my girlfriend for confirmation. "What do you think, Rose? Does Rome sound good?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:06 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Image14
Saw this on an advert on Facebook and instantly thought 'Abby stole Holland's glasses!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:46 am

Holland: Marriage for me seems surreal. Take one look at my life and tell me you see a happy ending in that story. It just wasn't ever possible, not really. Girl deals with abandonment and resentment, falls for toxic boy and makes mistakes, finds a girl she follows at the heels and then she starts slinging drugs internationally. Prison and seeing the things I've seen, it's not the kind of bedtime fairytale that ends with the girl finding her soulmate. How did I get lucky? I can't fathom what my life would be like if I hadn't come here. Maybe selling drugs again, maybe living with my father, or maybe even living with my mother. Wouldn't that be a trip? Living in the one place that my mother doesn't want me?

I shouldn't think those things, I know that. I'm not the same woman I was before. I'm grown now, I'm mature and I'm so much more than what everyone expected of me after prison. I'm getting married. I repeat it to myself over and over. This woman, she loves me because I'm real and I'm what she wants. I love this woman because she's exactly what I want and more than that. That's probably why, even though I'm catching my breath, there's a smile plastered to my face. It's stuck like it had been molded there, unchanged. Abby is my fiancée, isn't that something? Closing my eyes, I make out her breathing amongst mine and I feel whole, because this is where I belong. It's where I've always belonged and where I'm destined to be. Does everyone feel like this when they're in the arms of their soulmate? Does everyone feel this way about somebody sometime? I hope so, everyone deserves this. It's such a necessity in life, and I can't imagine having to live without it. To think I wasn't keen on being with her forever in the beginning. Maybe she has some hold over me I don't even realize...

Her voice broke through my thoughts and I opened my eyes, my fingers drifting to tangle in her red hair. "Yeah babe?" A couple kisses to my stomach and I was practically willing to agree to anything she wanted to ask, of course she knew exactly how to get my full attention even without trying. A wedding wasn't something I expected though, but I wasn't going to refuse Abby a date to Jason's wedding. Besides, it could be nice practice for our wedding. See what we like and don't like about it. Maybe even crash a little by sneaking off... Of course my thoughts always drift to that, but it was even more difficult to avoid right now. "I mean, I suppose I could go with you. It'd be kinda silly for you to go to their wedding without a plus one and since it's such short notice you can't find anyone else to go so... You've really got me in a tangle here." Well, she was really trying wasn't she? I bite my lower lip gently as she kissed my throat, my hands lowering from her hair to her back, pressing tightly against the exposed skin. "I wouldn't want to miss that, you're right. Count me in, babe."

What was I meant to wear though? That was something to worry about. Pushing upwards, I rolled over and pinned Abby between my arms on the bed, an eyebrow raised. "If I'm going though what should I wear? It's not as if I have dresses, so I'll probably need to go and get one. Or maybe I could wear a tux or something like that... It's up to what you'd prefer I suppose, since it's your uncles wedding and I don't want to make you uncomfortable by wearing something you wouldn't want me to." I wanted to be serious, since it's a serious subject, but I can't. Looking down at Abby like that, I couldn't help but take advantage. Lowering myself down to her level, I kissed along her jaw and stopped at her earlobe, nibbling just a moment before speaking. "Maybe I can convince you to go shopping with me to pick something out?"

Its a bit scary, but it stars Bruce Willis and it's kinda old. Basically, there's a little boy that has the same issues I do and it's a pretty great movie.
The Ward is scary, but heathers is just a classic movie. A great classic.
As for music I prefer Childish Gambino or Haim. That's the top of my list right now.
I prefer different music. Chvrches, Years and Years. That kind of thing. Just bands. How about you?

I suppose he hasn't been the greatest but I want you two to actually get along even for only a moment. Just so I can say what I need to and the call can be over. It's only right that you act defensively against him, I don't mind that. Just... *sighs and shrugs* I'm sorry both my parents aren't so great. I mean, your dad is pretty great and I know your mom is a different story entirely, but at least you have one decent parent. Let's get this over with and we won't have to deal with him for anything except on the phone and at the actual wedding.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:06 am

*Is sat in the armchair listening to music on scampi's phone (using a headphone splitter so they both had both headphones) head resting back on the chair and his eyes closed* *is sat on his lap, listening to music too, is kinda exhausted from tidying all day and still not feeling as if she's got enough done*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 am

((I only know one Haim song (The Wire) and that's because it's in my rock collection cd. It's pretty good, though :3 At the moment I'm listening to a lot of Imagine Dragons, a little bit of One Ok Rock since they did a few songs for some Japanese movies I like, and a whole lot of Girls Generation because it's easy to revise to. But yeah, mostly Imagine Dragons, mostly I'm So Sorry because that's a bad*ss song XD Uhhh... Video games?

*Frowns a little, feeling guilty about her plan to annoy Holland's dad.* Ok, we'll get this over with and I'll be on my best behaviour. *Kisses Holland's cheek and walks to her room, flopping down onto the bed as she waits for Holland to set up the Skype call.*))

F***! Here I had been trying to be the dominant one and she completely turned the tables on me! I'd been so focused on trying to convince Holland to come to the wedding with me that I hadn't anticipated her flipping us over like that. For crying out loud, she was panting a moment ago and now the human one was suddenly overpowering the vampire?' That just just insane... And insanely hot, but that wasn't the point!

I whimpered a little as she started kissing my jaw and nibbling on my ear, trying to remember what she had just said, though my mind was currently elsewhere. Something about a dress? Or a tux? Something about an uncle? Since when did I- Oh, I see. "He's not technically my uncle, you know. He's just... Kind of like one, but we're not blood relatives." I managed to get out once my brain stopped short circuiting. "And I really don't mind what you want to wear; tux, dress, whatever you feel the most comfortable in, hot stuff." I hadn't actually seen Holland in a dress before. She was usually all tank tops and t-shirts, so to see her in something as girly as a dress would be... Interesting... Then again, she'd probably look hot in a tux, too. Oh, this was going to be a tough shopping trip. She definitely needed my assistance.

Heaving a sigh, I gave in to my fiancée's shopping trip request, my fingertips brushing against her thighs gently because I knew Holland liked it. "Alright, beautiful, I'll go shopping with you and we'll pick out somewhere awesome. But maybe not too awesome. Otherwise I'd end up pulling you away to a more private location for some r-rated business... Unless you'd like that, then we'll totally buy something awesome." But the thought of Holland possibly being in a dress got me thinking about our wedding. Would she wear a dress to that, or join me in wesring a tux, or maybe even a white suit for women? I decided to ask, for curiosity's sake, with a, "So, what will you be wearing to our wedding, Miss Pierce?" It'd be weird to see her in a white, poofy dress, if that was what she decided on, but I didn't doubt that Holland would look beautiful, I mean, she always looked beautiful and a white, poofy dress wouldn't change that at all.

Hi Scampi and Marcus ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:59 am

Mission accomplished! I actually managed to get her to drink some of the slushie, even though she took mine off the hood of the car and gave it back. People did that all the time but Holt didnt like that at all. It was another thing to love about her even though it was a silly little thing. "Well, you dont have to get hyper off it." I told her "But you are very welcome." with swift motions, I managed to pull her close and kiss her softly, only to pull away instantly after my lips had gotten in contact with her. Just to tease her "Thats for being the best girlfriend ever." I pulled from her and walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door "You'll have more kisses later." I winked at her before slipping into the car and closing the door, sitting back in my chair and taking a sip of my slushie.

When Rome was mentioned, I nodded "Rome sounds good. That'd be a nice place to see. With ruins, the homes, the amazing views." Rome was nice in so many ways "Oh and dont forget the food we'd have there. It'll probably taste better then the normal American food. No, Scratch that. It will taste better then American Food." I realized how I was behaving and I shook my head "I'm getting ahead of myself here. We havent even gotten the plane tickets or anything and im over here talking about the stuff there. That definately ruins my badassery." I looked at both of them and laughed softly
...Whoops XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:04 am

I might just stick to OOC now, if Linz returneth. I'm starting to feel sleepy, although the people across the street are playing really loud music and it's ticking me off -_- It's 11pm, for crying out loud!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am

call the cops?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:09 am

I'm surprised no one has -_- I think dad's too cowardly to do it, though, and there's bo way in hell I'm phoning the police, they scare me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:14 am

:/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:15 am

So apparently it's not across the road, it's a cocenrr at the rugby club, which isn't even close to my house -_- What the actual f***?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:19 am

Ugh I was dragged down by the mother to socialise. People kept coming up to me and congratulating me on college and saying they're proud of me, which I appreciate but I didn't even know most of the people! Well you're back upstairs now, so you don't have to worry about that any more Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 am

Very proud strangers XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:25 am

Apparently so XD I mean I knew some of them so that was alright Smile I've also come to realise that I'm quite soft? Like this woman pulled me into a one-armed hug and I was like "aww thanks! *subtly rubs arm where she had dug her fingers in*"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 am

Trolololol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:31 am

I'm soft and cuddly what can I say XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:33 am

Awww :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:10 am

Why am I more productive at night ffs I kinda wanna sleep but... Not happening ugh. Its strange you're still awake actually, you've not had tea since... 2? yeah, it's weird but I don't feel tired you know? Oh ! Did I tell you guys that I'm gonna get a lip piercing? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:16 am

you told me XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:21 am

Lol XD Well I've decided that I will get it done bc I was talking to someone on tumblr about it and they said they would tell me if I would suit it or not so I showed her a picture and she got really excited and told me it would XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:23 am

Ah xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content