House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 04, 2015 6:47 am

Ah, I see Smile

Watching Scooby Doo And The Witch's Ghost. Thorn will soon be on screen! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 04, 2015 9:57 am

Abby post part 1:

Just in case Linz comes online later, though I doubt it, even if it is the last chance rp the proposal before I give up on it.

I'll reply to Britt's posts tomorrow.

And Scampi still needs to reply to the Luna rescue stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Oh my gosh! OUAT! AAAAAH! Mother-daughter feels! OutlawQueen! Drama! Dragons! Cliffhanger!!! ASDFGHJKL X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Quick question: Is Jack going in first to try and find Luna or are they all just gonna attack?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm

They're all going to attack, but Jack's main focus wouldn't be fighting, it'd be getting to Luna.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon May 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Kyle: I hated seeing Taylor like this, but it really was just too dangerous. I wasn't going to be risking her life. Ever. I smiled at her to comfort her. "Don't worry, I won't. I'm tougher than I look, you know." I frowned as she curled up on the floor, she really was upset about not helping. It was better if she didn't; we needed to worry about Luna, not Taylor. I heard the door open and that meant it was time to go so I headed towards the door, following after them, preparing myself both physically and mentally for the fight to come.

Jack: I think I had shocked everyone with how serious I was today. They were all so used to the fun-loving, playful Jack Frost... Not someone who only spoke when they really needed to. I just wanted to get my daughter back, though. I was so worried about her because clearly they did horrid things to her in tehre that I really didn't want to think about. The plan was for me to sneak past them and just try to steal Luna away. This was going to be hard because I didn't exactly know the layout. And there was bound to be serious security. I swallowed the lump in my throat before leaving my spot on the truck. I walked up to the front, pushing my way past a few people. I felt like I needed to be up at the front to get in first. Nobody stopped me.

When Denzel gave the signal, everything went into action.

I didn't pay much attention to the people around me, my main focus was getting to my daughter. Once in the building I started to try and locate my daughter. I turned a corner and came face to face with a guard. He couldn't see me luckily. I froze up his body and stole his pass, I had a way of actually getting into places now. I could hear an alarm of some sorts going off, and I could see groups of the people in uniform heading to where they had all attacked from. I wanted to try and stop them in their tracks, but I just wanted to get Luna back in my arms as quickly as I could. Besides, they knew what they were doing... With that in mind I continued on, trying to locate Luna.

There you go, a reply written pretty much out of guilt sorry if it's shit, didn't really know what to put :-)
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 05, 2015 1:42 am

Just returned from video games and tidying. I'm gonnahave sime soup since I haven't had lunch yet and then I'll reply Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 05, 2015 1:43 am

yay for room tidying!

it might be easy for you then it is for me XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 05, 2015 1:45 am

Not room-tidying, storage unit tidying. Dad bought me a new tower so I had to move things from the old one to the new one and try to tidy it in the process >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 05, 2015 1:46 am

..new tower?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 05, 2015 1:48 am

New storage tower, you know, where there's a bunch of drawers stacked on top of each other?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 05, 2015 1:54 am

oh the drawers xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 05, 2015 1:55 am

Mhmm Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 05, 2015 4:48 am

"I'm pretty sure every pool you apply to will at least condder you due to your athleticism, but that doesn't mean that they'll definitely want to hire you." I pointed out with a shrug. "I mean, no offense, but you do lack people skills, or at least the ability to just smile and nod when someone annoys you. Plus you can be quite impulse and, well, the owners of the pools might not want a lifeguard who acts before they think, especially when health and safety is involved." Hopefully Rose would work on these issues, of at least hide them during interviews, otherwise finding a job might be a lot harder for her.

So Laura was behind all this? She was going to get a lecture from me tomorrow! She knew that I had entrusted that key to her and her alone; not even boyfriends were meant to get their hands on it! She was just lucky that I trusted James not to steal anything while I wasn't around. That still didn't mean he got away with breaking and entering, though, and the fact that he pointed out that I had foolishly left the safety on irked me, so much so that my answer to his question came out a little harsher than intended. "Work was fine." Once I realized the tone of my voice, I sighed, trying to correct it. "It's just... I'm really tired and Laura broke a promise never to give the spare key to anyone and now I have to deal with you being i my apartment without my permission and-" Glancing over to the pots and pans on the stove, I narrowed my eyes at them in confusion. "Why're you cooking me dinner? It's 2am, James, why you fussing over dinner at this time of the morning?" Ugh, morning. I had yet to sleep and it was already technically morning!

I'mma let Ali post next for the Luna Rescue thing. Alex can follow after Jack and Yuffie will join them, since she knows the way. Kyle should probably follow them, too.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 am

He was right "But I cant change how I am just for a job. Hell, I could probably go for a job of a bouncer if I wanted to. I'd be good on that." I shrugged, that would be a good job but Zack would want me home at night so we can cuddle and watch some tv or something like that. Then again, a job is a job. "I do lack some skills but thats just how I am. I cant change that as if its flipping a switch. Is me being a lifeguard a good idea?" I asked him, hoping to hear his opinion on the matter.

James looked at the time "Huh, I didnt realize about the time. But come on, you have to be just a little bit hungry. Working all night makes your stomach call for food." he teased "But, dont yell at laura for this. I just had to get it because well..I felt that saying sorry just wasnt enough and I felt like I should do something a little more then that. I promise that I didnt make a copy of the key. As if I had time to do that. I'm giving this back to her tomorrow so you have nothing to worry about. Go rest, maybe take a nice hot shower? I brought some candles so you can light those if you wanted to just sit in the tub for a bit. And no, there is no catch to my little plans." he kissed her softly and pulled away, going back to the food and making sure it was prepped properly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue May 05, 2015 6:19 am

"Well..." I pursed my lips, trying to think about how to word my answer. "Being a bouncer would suit you better, but if you work at night you wont be able to go Strigoi huntig at might so... Unless you want to give up Strigoi hunting, a dayjob as a lifeguard is probably your best bet." Sighing, I wrapped an arm around Rose and rubbed her shoulder soothingly. "If you really want to be a bouncer, there might be a few places that'll only make you work at the weekends when it's busiest. That way you could go out killing Strigoi on the weeknights." Considering the fact that I spent the entire day, Monday to Friday, at college, that'd suck but I was woing to sacrifice some alone time if she really wanted to go out hunting.

Dinner? Candles? All in order to apologise for something I had forgotten about? That was really sweet, and it was a nice gesture after a long day of work. Even though I hated secrets and hated him going behind my back, I guess I could let it slide. "Alright, you get away with breaking and entering this time, but next time give me a heads up, ok? I don't want to end up killing you. And James?" I cupped his head with my hands, looking into his eyes with a serious gaze. "You don't need to keep trying to make it up to me. I forgive you, so now you just have to give yourself." Smiling softly, I gave James a kiss, then moved awa from him. "I guess I'll leave you to your cooking duties." And, with that, I left the kitchen and headed in the direction of my bedroom.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 05, 2015 6:36 am

I leaned on Zack as he wrapped his arm around me "I'll cut out Strigoi hunting nights. Or well, some. If I were to get the Bouncer job, I'll strigoi hunt tusdays and thursdays one week, and then the next Monday, wensday and friday. I'll just repeat those two weeks. So we'll have time together." looking up at him, I smiled softly "That is something I can work with, hopefully, you can work with it too." standing up from the chair, I gently pressed my lips to his before pulling away "I wouldnt want to get rid of our small time together." I smiled softly and took his hand.

A smile appeared on James's face "I wont break and enter again. Unless I need to." he chuckled and watched her go "Also dont get the wrong Idea when you walk in there. I dont wanna get slapped or something" he chuckled but warned her, not wanting to be lectured because her mind decided to go elsewhere. He then went back to taking care of the food. Once he was sure it was okay on its own, he decided to do the dishes so there wasnt much to do when he was finished. Plus he didnt want his love to go and clean when she already had a crazy day with her job.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 06, 2015 12:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbokV76tkU im obsessed. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 06, 2015 12:53 am

OMG HAPPY BDAY WOLFY! I JUST SEEN THE THING AT THE BOTTOM!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 am

Thank you, thank you! Mum just got home and I've recieved cake and Monopoly Empire :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 06, 2015 2:11 am

yay!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 06, 2015 6:39 am

I lost -_- It's a stupid game!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 am

.-. well then..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed May 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Holland: There wasn't really much to say about Hawaii that the rumors were wrong about. It's hot, the sun is constantly beating down on the island, and I've already gotten a pretty decent tan because of it. Abby and I have had a few days to decently try out the scenery, lots of cuisine on my part as well as drinking, because the nightlife is amazing. I just wonder for Abby's sake whether the native people of Hawaii are better tasting than the people of Seattle... It was worth asking later, because I assume these sun enriched people of deep ancestry, pure blood around here would be wonderful for her tastes. Maybe I'm thinking too much like a vampire. I'm human, I have to remind myself of that.

I will say that surfing got interesting. We attended those classes that she informed me that she needed, and though I wanted to admire my girlfriend in a bikini I was far too distracted by the Hawaiian surf instructor that was getting really handsy. I mean, he was decently attractive, and he was decently shirtless as well, and that gave me this third wheel feeling as he positioned Abby. Who wouldn't feel like an outsider when watching that even unfold? I wanted to rip him away from her and teach her myself, but I figured that I'd be even worse in the handsy department. I doubt I'd be able to put my hands on her without trying to drag her back to our place. I suppose I had to handle watching that tan, beautiful man handle Abby and keep any comments to myself. Damn if I was going to force myself to get along with this guy though. I grabbed the long board I had rented and headed to the ocean when he convinced Abby to get in the water for real, finally feeling a little more in my element.

When I was in Thailand there were waves all the time. TJ always had this obsession with watching me surf, telling me that I had talent, and I would've felt special if he didn't turn around and try to make me sell the merchandise to my surfing pals. By the end of my first year in Thailand I didn't have friends, I had shells atop surfboards, too stoned to care. Thinking about it, this was the first time I had been on a board since Thailand and I feel like that's not decent, I need to get back into hobbies that I love, I'm not in prison anymore.

Abby failed miserably, and I think the instructor just kinda migrated to doing his own thing, which was sort of majestic to watch. He was so spiritually connected with the water, he could do so much more than I could, but I gave it a go and surprisingly I could remember loads from when I was in my prime. I say that like I'm getting super old or something... I guess I am getting old, but it's okay. Abby watched, and she thinks I don't know but I do. I can feel her eyes on me. Eyes find eyes, that's something I heard once. It's like a magnetic pull, and attraction between two windows to the soul. Eyes find eyes. Maybe I picked it up watching a movie, but it makes sense. Don't judge me for it.

It was sudden, but the day seemed to rush past. Some tanning by the pool, dinner for one with company, and then drinks. God, I must've had half a dozen shots of Beam and I can feel it warming my entire body. Maybe that's just the company of Abby? I don't know, I just love this state so much. This trip is fantastic. How had I not convinced TJ to take me here when I was dealing? It's absolutely perfect, so much better than Thailand. Focussing, I could picture something like this for my future. We need to make a habit out of trips like this. Maybe I'll go back to school, get a decent career, and I'll have the kind of money to do this kind of thing all the time? Take Abby out next time, expenses of the trip on me entirely?

It was a surprise to hear Abby speak up, I figured she'd be the one to admire this moment silently. She's the brooding, quiet one most of the time. She started talking about her thoughts, and of course I was one hundred and ten percent interested, her thoughts were absolutely hard to draw forward. Our future had crossed my own mind, and I wasn't sure which path it was going down. What was next for us? A place of our own outside the mansion? I listened on, smiling wildly unintentionally, the alcohol obviously a wonderful lift to my spirit. Proposal? I raised a brow and bit my lower lip, feigning thought. There wasn't any thinking about it, my answer was already on the end of my tongue. I mean, who else was I going to spend my life with? Abby is my soulmate, and I believe that very seriously. "Hypothetically, yes. I'd agree to marry you, of course." Pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose, I shook my head and scoffed. "What the hell kind of question is that? Of course I'd say yes. I mean..." A shrug and I figured that she'd fill in the blanks, an easy explanation being obvious.

Sterling: There's nothing more wonderful in the world than working in the nursery at the hospital. Babies aren't judgmental, they don't look at somebody and decide whether they like them in the first moments. They don't see a broken person with the weight of the world on her shoulders, they see a surrogate. A woman who takes care of them temporarily and talks to them, though they don't understand.

There's nothing more awful in the world than being me. I wake up and my hair is always a mess, my pillow is always the only company I wake up to, and my head always hurts because of the talking that goes on even when I'm sleeping. The routine in the morning is a scramble, I throw on any pair of jeans that fit, a shirt that doesn't really look too flattering, normally branding me as a cheesehead or a Green Bay fan right off hand. I need to find new clothes here in Seattle. My car is small, and I'm a tall woman. It's decent to say that I have difficulty. I get to work, I have to undress and shower thoroughly, which becomes a hassle because I get there later than most people and the hot water is on full blast, scalding usually. I guess it's one way to be super clean. My scrubs are confusing, long pants normally found in the "big and tall" section. Pale green, uniformly required by the hospital. I have to tie my hair up high or else my scrubs end up wet, and I don't have time for makeup. Actually, I haven't worn makeup in a few months. Don't tell Alaska.

The only part of my life that's wonderful is the nursery wing. I have nothing else to live for. Hell, on my way to the wing I have to walk through the hospital, and with my gifts that's so destructive. I see and talk to the dead, not ideal for a woman who works in a place where lives are lost all the time. People talking to me, yelling at me, trying to keep me grounded in one place to focus on their issues. I can't do it, I have responsibilities. I've helped a few of them, on my lunch break and when I get off work. That's why I love the nursery. Even the dead understand a place where life is necessary. Where innocence needs to prevail and death needs to fall back. I spend hours there, watching infants and talking to them about my problems. Who else will listen? Alaska?

When I get off work I find one person, somebody who has been trying to get my attention, and I listen. I try to find a solution and if I don't I promise to try again the next day. I go home in my little car. I get dinner, normally a frozen meal thawed in the microwave to suit my needs. Then I go to my room, I undress and shower again, put on something to sleep in and curl into Humphrey, my pillow. That's my life. Yay.

When I have a day off, like today, I don't have a clue what to do. I wake up late for one, I spend longer than five seconds thinking about my outfit. Today I put on some jeans, just regular denim jeans that fit me the way I crave. A tank top, white with stripes, and some navy blue converse. It's usually the longest I ever think about what I'm wearing. I pinned my hair up into a bun today, messy but reserved to keep it casual, and that's where my schedule ends. I can never figure out anything beyond that. I roamed the halls the first couple weeks here, now I don't know.

As of now, almost noon, I'm seated on the couch trying to contemplate what I'm doing with my life. I'm not that old, right? I have a future. I have a nice job, a decent sister, and a wonderful pillow. I shouldn't be so ashamed that I have nothing but work. I don't have friends because I can't find the right time to make any. That's not such a bad thing, right? I have a few friends who will be around forever, and that's not so bad. A few babies, who can't really reject my friendship. God... I'm pathetic. Burying my head into the throw pillow, I groaned. I mean, who was around to watch me be incredibly embarrassing? Nobody, and that was wonderful.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed May 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I already had the majority of this written out so... Tra da!

And I'll reply to Britt's posts later when I come home from college Smile

Abby post part 2:

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu May 07, 2015 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down