House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 am

I'll reply later, watching OUAT with mum Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 am

XD ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:35 am

Being stubborn is both good and bad I think. My wrist is starting to hurt, but I've already improved ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 am

yay Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:42 am

Slightly at least. I guess the pain is worth it ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 am

"True, I did come up with the original idea, but I still needed your permission anyway so... Yeah, thanks." I smiled softly, intertwining our fingers as Rose cuddled into me. Behind her head on the bedside table, I could see that it was almost 2am. Yeah, we really needed to get to sleep. Stifling a yawn, I released my girlfriend's hand, settling it on her waist instead as I got int a more comfortable position. "If I fall asleep at work, I'm blaming you for keeping me awake so late." I joked to the beautiful brunette, resting my head on top of hers and murmuring a, "Goodnight, Rose." Before allowing myself to fall asleep.

The more James gripped my waist and tried to pull me as close to him as possible, the more I enjoyed it. At the beginning of the year I wouldn't have even dreamed about doing something like this - wouldn't have dared to go against Alchemist beliefs and let myself bu 'tainted' by an evil creature of the night, but there was no 'Tainting' and there was certainly no creature of the night - not evil one, at least. If there was anything I learnt from James it was that being a Vampire did not automatically make someone a monster. He had opened my eyes to the Alchemist propaganda and, although I still agreed that the Moroi and human worlds would be safer seperated, I now believed that the Alchemists were wrong about the Moroi.

Anyway, putting epiphanies aside, I was still enjoying this make-out session, although I felt a little restricted, considering I was still in my coat, Alchemist attire and even shoes. Because of this, I reluctantly pulled away from James, my breathing coming out in heavy pants. "Just... Give me a minute, ok? One minute." Kissing his cheek, I hopped off of the Moroi's lap and headed over to the shoe rack and coat hooks by the door. With my hands still a little shaky from nerves, it took a while to unbutton my coat, but I eventually pulled it off and hung it off, also taking off my shoes and putting them away. As I returned to James, I unbuttoned the blazer, removing it and dropping into onto the coffee table - I'd tidy it up later - before I straddled my boyfriend's lap once more. "Now, where were we?" I asked with a slight smirk, running a hand through his stylized messy hair as I gazed into his captivating hazel eyes.

((Imagine if James told Maria that he loved her X3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:08 am

Scampi wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 am

Wow, why so energetic and productive all of a sudden? I'm not actually sure myself. I think it's to do with you walking to and from school again. Sunday could have been excitement towards it, or you might have been delirious from lack of sleep. Yesterday you decided you wanted to play electric guitar and you have been doing. You even started tidying your room without being asked on that day. And now you've just set the wii up for the sole purpose of Just Dance? Yeah, this isn't normal stuff for you... What's gotten into you? Oh! Is it a boy? It's a boy isn't it? No, no not at all. A girl? No. I'm not doing it for anyone, just me, I guess.

Ugh, yes please, I'm sick of these too prying for non existent information >.<
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:26 am

Mike Mike mike mike mike whats up Mike!? XD

Im dead for rose so XD

James was a horrible boyfriend, how come he didnt notice this before? She had still had her jacket on and her shoes. He could have worked them off but he didnt. Feeling her lips remove from his, he looked up at her, panting but not as bad as she was. "Alright." he watched as she got off him and headed to the shoe rack and coat hooks. She took off her coat and her shoes before she made her way back, taking off her blazer. His hands went right back to her waist as she straddled his lap once again. A smile appeared on his lips "Where were we? Well Im pretty sure I remember doing something like this.." he leaned up and kissed her softly but quickly "Or maybe was it this?" he kissed her neck softly but then stopped "Ah, I remember." he went back to her lips and kissed her firmly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 am

Wow, she even wants to rp! Super productive! XD
More Taylor-Kyle stuff or another couple?

Gah! Brb! Dindins >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:32 am

HES MINE BACK OFF! *hugs him protectively* o.o *mouths 'help' to Britt* Kylor, please ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:48 am

O.o...He's techniclly rojes.. xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:51 am

He was on board with Operation Kylor Kid! I grinned, squeezing Kyle's hand as my tail wagged back and forth excitedly. "I'd like to do this within the next few months." I answered, then remembered that Sammi's wedding was coming up soon. "Or maybe in July so that becoming parents doesn't clash with Sammi's wedding too much." But then again, pregnancy gave us 9 months to prepare... Ooh, all this back and forth between answers! "But, you know, if you'd rather, like, wait a little longer than that, we could always have a child of our own." I pointed out, a little annoyed at my own indecisiveness but I really didn't mind what way we have a child first. "I mean, having a kid that's old enough for school right away isn't super important - Nathalie could always babysit for us if we have work and stuff to do - and we get 9+ months to plan and prepare for the baby." Then again, pregnancy would mean having my medications through an injection everyday, because I'd probably throw up the pills... I shrugged it off - I shrugged everything off and pressed a kiss to Kyle's temple. "In all honesty, I don't mind if we adopt first or I get pregnant first so... What would you prefer to do, Daddy Kyle?" It might've been too early to call him that, and it might've scared him a little more, but I couldn't resist! From this moment onwards 'Daddy Kyle' was a nickname that would never get old!

I'll wait for Scampi to post, then I'll reply to both Kylor and Jaria :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 am

Kyle: daddy Kyle? Oh boy, I wasn't sure about that nickname. It made me cringe a little bit, well, my nose scrunched up and my eyes closed very tightly when she called me it. I had a feeling I may need to get used to it. I had to think carefully about what I chose here. I was slightly nervous about making the choice, but Taylor couldn't quite seem to choose. "Pregnancy could give us plenty of time to prepare... But we can adopt whenever we want." I thought aloud, "I think maybe we should have our own first, because then once we get used to him or her, we can adopt their brother or sister. How does that sound?"

Well he's my Mikey today.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:13 am

why? xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:21 am

Because I ant get a certain Michael in my life so he has to make up for my loss. *jumps up* A boy! I knew it! Sit down and shut up, Britt wanted to know and she has her answer, now let me just get back to their music.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:23 am

o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 am

I couldn't help but laugh as James pretended to forget what we had previously been doing, that laughter overriding the fear of his mouth coming into contact with my neck though it didn't dim the pleasure of it one bit. Once he finally remembered, a soft sigh escaped my lips as they responded eagerly to his. I only pulled away for a brief second to murmur, "I'm so glad you remembered." Before my mouth was on his once again. My hands gripped the collar of his shirt as the kiss deepened, throwing in a little cautious tongue action because I knew that that was a thing people did while making out, though it was probably obvious to James that I was not skilled at this kind of thing. I just hoped he didn't mind and understand that it was my first time so of course I was going to be terrible at anything new.
((I feel like the amount of books - and fanfiction - that I've read lately has really improved my ability to write a make-out scene! The only question is how the heck do we make these two stop? XD))

Ooh, Kyle didn't like that nickname; I could tell from his squinty reaction. Still, I thought it was cute, so it was staying and, besides, he was literally gonna become a Daddy Kyle one day - in 9+ months, apparently - so he'd have to get used to it. I beamed at Kyle's decision, nodding in agreement. "Sounds good to me! Great, actually!" Finally! I had gotten through to the oblivious dummy and now I was a step closer to being a mom and having the family I'd always dreamed of! I squealed in excitement, kissing Kyle on the lips this time, and snuggled into him as my imagination started running wild. "I'm so excited! We're gonna be parents! And our baby will be sooo adorable, with little doggy ears and a little doggy tail, and blue eyes and blonde hair like you, and maybe even your firey powers! Maybe it'll sneeze fire! That'd be adorable! Dangerous, but adorable!" I giggled a little, but then gasped in shock. "We've practically just held a family meeting and one member of the family wasn't invovled!" I exclaimed, mad at myself for not thinking this through. "Should I go and get Sunny? She deserves to know that her family's gonna get bigger! Oh! While I explain things to her, maybe you can go and cook some breakfast? For all three of us? Lots of bacon for me, please! And a glass of water! Thank you, Kylie Kyle! Love you!"
((How this hyperactive ball of childishness is gonna become a responsible mother is beyond me XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 am

I have NO IDEA how to stop them xD

James grinned at her speech before her lips were back on his. He felt his callar being gripped but he didnt mind much. Feeling her add a little tongue action, he knew that she was probably inexperienced so, he began to kiss her with tongue, being gentle and slow for her. One hand reached up and cupped her cheek and the other continued to grip her waist.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 am

Should we just skippy until it's over, since we have no idea how to stop them?

*Comes downstairs with Robyn on her back and Sora on her leg, Luna close behind her.* How come babysitting one nightmare always turns into babysitting three nightmares? -_- *Chants,* Abby is a sourpuss, Abby is a sourpuss! *Giggles and kisses her cousin's cheek.* Joking! Love you Abby! ^_^ Abby's not a sourpuss! *Points behind her to the little brown kitten Luna is holding.* That's a sourpuss! *Laughs.* But I love my kitty anyway X3 *Gives everyone a startled look as all eyes turn towards her, then quickly puts the kitten down, realizing that the kitten was their centre of attention.* Yeah, well, it's not yours yet, kid. Give it a couple more weeks. Now, since I have to endure you annoying munchkins for another couple of hours, who wants to play some video games with me? ME!! *Lets go of Abby's leg and stands up, waving her hand in the air.* ME ME ME! Me too! Very Happy *Remains silent, walking over to the armchair and clambering onto it.* Alrighty! *Makes Robyn get off of her and starts setting up the PS4 with Outlast as the two kiddies climb onto the couch.* Allow me to introduce you little monsters to some real monsters! *Sits down on the couch in between them and starts playing the game.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:43 am

I forgot how funny Austin Powers was lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:44 am

Yes xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 am

OMG no! Not Outlast >.< That shits terrifying!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 am

Also sorry I poofed, had 'dinner' and now I'm enjoying a brownie... In a mug XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:07 am

*Continues playing, her eyes never leaving the game.* The kids will survive. They're brave. Well, maybe not Luna but maybe facing something scarier than normal people will toughen her up. Wait, Outlast?! No no no no no! DX *Runs and sits behind the couch.* You know how I feel about horror games and movies! DX *Rolls eyes.* Wimp. You can't play that game in front of the kids. They're not scared, right guys? *Is cowering behind a cushion.* *Has taken cover behind the armchair.* *Is a little jumpy, but is watching it with curiosity mixed with excitement.* Nope! You see?

Eventually our make-out session wound down. I wasn't willing to go much further and, to be honest, we were both starting to get out of breath so we called it a day. By the end, we were sprawled out on the couch, James lying on top of me with his head on my chest, completely shirtless. He had only managed to undo a few buttons on my shirt before I, feeling like a killjoy, pointed out that I wasn't comfortable with being shirtless yet. He probably still got a good view of my bra, though, so I doubted he was too disappointed. We were both trying to catch out breaths, my chest rising and falling with each ragged exhale as my fingers threaded through the soft strands of James' hair - I really think I had a thing for messing with his hair. "Well... That was... Interesting." I tried to make conversation, a smile spreading across my face as I looked down at James. "Maybe we should, you know, do this more often? Like, once every 4 months?" I was joking - I wasn't so cruel as to deprive James of such intimacy for so long - I just wanted to see his reaction, so I tried t look as serious as I could while smiling, not giving away any hint that I was lying about how often I wanted our make-out sessions to occur.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next