House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 17 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 am

Well it only counts as 10% of our final grade so the low pass mark doesn't matter much.

But we also got our exam results back... 61% in Psychology, 54% in Sociology. And I thought I was going to do well in Sociology ^_^" It's like, when I did the Psychology exam I knew I screwed up one of the questions really badly, whereas with Sociology I thought I had remembered everything I wanted to say so... Yeah... How I managed to get a higher Psychology mark is beyond me... I still could've done a whole lot better, though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 am

thats still good Smile

My mom juuuust ruined my mood -_-
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 am

My mood is ruined by the dress everyone's on about. Some people say it's black and blue, others say it's white and gold and some even say that it changes! Apart from some gold within the black, I see no white or gold at all! Is the world going colourblind or something?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:31 am

?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am

There's this image of a dress going around the internet and people keep saying it's either black and blue or white and gold. It's completely baffled everyone in the Psychology department and I'm just there like 'It's black and blue, any yellow-ish colour is probably the light reflecting off of it. Get your eyes tested!'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:40 am

XD oh wow
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 am

Mhmm. It's very odd indeed. Apparently it's 'Broken the internet' although I don't exactly know what that means. It has caused a mass debate, though, but it's just a dress, why would people care???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 am

its the world
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:45 am

True true.

By the way, if I poof, I'm on my way home.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 am

kk

also you got my feels stirred up last night, so I read to chapter 10 of Indigo spell xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:04 am

Explain what's going in. Jog my memory.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:06 am

Sydney and adrian went to check out the bed and breakfast where veronica was and Adrian pretended to be Sydney's bf and teased her about the bunny room or whatever, then they went and found a girl who had little magic and of course had pepper spray and almost used it on adrian but sydney stopped it and was then kicked out....they went back to school and now jill is jealous because of adrian being jealous cause both sydney and marcus are humans and 'rebels' and stuff... xDDD and she thinks something is gonna happen between them when there isnt
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:09 am

Wait wait wait, girl who had a little magic... Did she live in a college campus or something?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:21 am

Oh! Oh never mind. Sorry, you're talking about the first girl they went to see and I was thinking about something else. I got my chapters muddled ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:24 am

Yeah, it was pretty impossible for someone to 'Be careful' when fighting Strigoi, but a guy could dream, right? And besides, Rose could at least try not to pull off any crazy moves that could get her killed and at least try to think about what she's doing in a fight. I don't know, but if there was any way she could reduce her risk of dying... I looked down at our laced fingers with a sigh, then glanced up as Rose asked me to stay with her. I almost had a heart attack as she shifted her position, but luckily nothing showed. "Of course I'll stay." I answered with a smile, not bothering to point out that I was hoping I'd be allowed to stay anyway, because I wasn't sure how she'd react to that. Leaning over the bath a little, I gave my girlfriend a gentle kis. "There's food and a glass of water out on the kitchen counter, by the way." I pointed out, scooping up a small amount of bubbles and putting them on Rose's nose; oh gosh, she looked so adorable like that! "I figured that, after burning so much energy, you'd need to refuel and rehydrate so... Yeah... Make sure to do that before we go to bed, ok?"
((Zack has the restraint of a saint! XD All of my angels do, actually. They all want the V, but they're all holding back for the sake of their girlfriends. My angels are good men Very Happy))

"I don't know about Alchemists not hanging around here a lot, I mean, I'm an Alchemist and I frequent the museum often. I bit my lip, debating the pros and cons, assessing the risks in my mind. After a minute, I took a deep breath, slumping back into the seat in defeat. "Ok, we can go in, but no hand-holding, ok? Just in case there is another Alchemist there and we just don't see them." I didn't think that there would be any reason for the Alchemists to retrieve video footage of the daylight hours from the museum, so in that aspect we were safe. Our conversations, as far as I could see, would be fine as well unless we walked directly past another Alchemist and, despite the no contact rule I was implicating, I felt like I might just be able to get away with dropping the Alchemist professionalism juuuust a little, enough to be less tense and maybe even smile in the prescence of the Moroi - I could always pass it off as enthusiasm for an exhibit we were discussing. Even so, I couldn't shake the feeling of 'What if someone else is in there?' so, when it came to physical contact, it was better to be safe than sorry. Tearing my gaze away from the museum, I saw that James wasn't entirely pleased with the no touching rule, so I carefully reached out and took hold of his hand in mine. "Hey, I know it's probably not ideal, but try to look at it this way: If we go without touching in the museum, we can... I dunno... Make up for lost time when we return to my apartment, or go somewhere equally as private. Does that make the 'No touching' rule a little more appealing?" Knowing how James' mind could wander, 'Making up for lost time' probably sounded very appealing to him!

Geez! I just remembered I had some sort of Bloodlines dream last night! I can't remember exactly, but it was like this 'Academy' task in which Dhampirs, Moroi and magic users had to all work together to stop the power going out. The power in the town was going out slowly in different areas and when the lights went out... I don't know, but you just got the feeling that the lights going out was a terrible, scary thing, so... Yeah... There was more than 1 team taking part, but I think my group involved Rose, Sydney and Adrian and I was just bringing up the rear (I have no idea what I was my memory of the dream isn't that brilliant) and I think we won the task but... Gosh, this is one of those times where I really wish memories could be recorded! Because it sounds bad*ss but I can't remember the details, it's all very vague and fuzzy DX

Anyway, gotta go, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:50 am

XD they are very good men xD
Rose smiled in return, giving a gentle kiss in return before he pulled away and was too far for her to reach him without getting out of the tub. He took some bubbles and put it on her nose, making her laugh "Hey!" she said before Rose nodded "I'll make sure to eat before I head to bed." Zack was a boyfriend any girl would want. He cared and supported her, even if she was doing the most dangerous job in the world. He didnt fight with her nor did he try to talk her out of it. One time, she wanted to give him lessons on how to fight a Strigoi, but he declined. He was a vampire and Angel so..he should be pretty good on protection. "Thank you again, Zack."

James put his arm down and looked at her, he really didnt like the fact that he couldnt hold his own girlfriends hand. But this is what happens when he dates an Alchemist. Sadly, he had to comply with this and as she grabbed his hand, he smiled and then smirked when she said that they could make up for lost time back at her apartment "Oh? Make up for lost time eh? Well well, Maria, I didnt know you wanted me so soon." he winked, his grin plastered on his face "I wouldnt mind this 'Make up for lost time.' It sounds rather interesting."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 am

Scampi! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:21 am

Yeah?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 am

hhaai Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 am

Hi.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:30 am

you're mad? D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:32 am

Not with you.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:33 am

Sad aww *huggles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:35 am

No offence, but I'm not really in the mood for hugs.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:05 am

My arm still hurts from the blood drive Sad
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content