House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Blood-Vampire
Scampi
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 am

I thought you didnt believe in soul mates
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 am

I- Well, no. I was gonna say I did when I dated Trent but that was technically Lifemates, not soulmates... So no, I didn't believe in soulmates until I met Holland. And it's not just some love-struck 'We're meant to be' thing. We both have mom issues, we both have issues with mental disorders, we both have done things we regret - at least, I think Holland regrets being a drug dealer -, she can practically read my mind and get through all my mental walls, and I was born the same year she went into prison and fully aged by the time she came out. That's more than a coincidence, that's clearly God trying to set us up from the moment I was born so... Yeah. Soulmates. *Shrugs.* Abby just taking something completely lovey-dovey and fictional and trying to apply logic to it XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 am

Thats logic I would never understand
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 am

Mhmm. I guess that there's a lot of evidence for it, in Abby's case, but that doesn't neccessarily mean they're soulmates, it just means they have simular issues in their lives and understand each other. Gee, thanks for shooting me down, guys -_- Sorry Abby! *Rolls eyes.* Whatever, it doesn't matter.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 am

*pats abby*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 am

*Snarls slightly.* I don't like being pat, Britt. I find it patronzing -_- Would a hug be better? I only really like hugs from specific people. Oh... Well... I don't know! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 am

deal with it, abby!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 am

Deal with it? Seriously? *Rolls eyes and lies down across the couch.* I wont hit you, but you sure are asking for it. Abby, lets not turn this into drama. I'm trying not to! Hence 'I wont hit you'! Geez, I don't always wanna cause a riot, y'know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:09 am

Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 am

-_-... *Sighs and rolls over to face the couch.* Why do I even bother? Because you care about us, secretly. ... For arguement's sake, lets just go with that for now. Yay! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 am

((Ooh! Idea!  Almost forgot I had an idea for Jeremy and Oliva earlier!

So obviously they're getting to know each other a little now but have no idea that they both know Sammi. So, Sammi sets them up on a blind date, giving vague descriptions of appearances but not mentioning names, and then when they both show up for the date - assuming they all meet in the living room first so that Sammi can help with introductions - they're like,

Jeremy: O.O What the-?!
Olivia: O.O What?!
Jeremy: You're the cute lawyer girl?!
Oliva: *Blushes.* And you're the gamer guy?!
Sammi: Wait wait wait... You guys know each other already? O.o

Lol XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 am

omg XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 am

Britt, what do you find so funny about me pretend for the time being that I care about you guys? -_- *Out of Abby's view, she puts a finger to her lips, not wanting Britt to tell Abby because she'd freak out if she knew her dad might start dating again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:43 am

((Sounds like a good plan, I'll type up a post tomorrow after I reply to Taylor Smile ))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

((I already have a post. It's not the blind date thing, it's, like, Sammi going through a list of her friends and deciding to set Jer up with Olivia so... Yeah, it's planning the blind date thing. Except Jason's probably gonna try and distract her ^_^"))

A wild Scampi has appeared. A wild Scampi is probably going to sleep now; son't get your hopes up. Awww Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 am

nothing abby Razz

scampi wanna rrrrrp? Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:55 am

Yeah this wild scampi just thought she'd read up a bit before going to bed ^_^ oh, I won at bingo agai XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:55 am

It's nearly 11 pm, so sorry Britt but not tonight. I have school in less than 10 hours so...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:00 am

Woohoo! The bingo queen! XD Bingo? Isn't that for old women with flabby arms? >.< Mental image...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 am

Posties so far:

"You could try, I guess, but I don't know whether or not he knows what's going on." Now that I thought about it, I should've asked him if he knew anything, because his... Angel-ness, meant that he couldn't lie to me about it. I had just been too mad at him - jealous, even - for being the one Elsa chose to spend time with, over her own sister. I blinked back more tears at that thought, taking a deep, shaky breath as I stroked Bjartr's cropped mane before stepping back. "I just.... I don't know what to do." I explained, crossing my arms over my chest as I gazed down at the straw on the ground. "She says that she's just busy, that it's just things happening back in Arendelle, but she wont tell me what's up. If something really is happening in Arendelle, then I have the right to know, and if something isn't happening and she's making it up..." I sighed. "I'll find out once I go back there, but Elsa should be able to tell me; she promised no more secrets and, quite frankly, I just can't let things go back to the way they were - I can't- I can't live through that again." Those pesky tears just wouldn't go away, some spilling over my eyelids. Briskly wiping them away, I left Bjartr's stable and closed the gate behind me, setting the brush down by the tack again as I tried not to think of possibly dealing with not having my sister in my life again.

Being led out to the car, she thought things over. She didn't have to go through with it, her mommy said they could always try another day... But would she disappoint her parents if she didn't go through with it? Would she make them mad? Luna didn't want to make anyone mad, so when Alex opened the door for Luna to get in the back o the car, she turned around to face her instead. "I-I'll try it. I just... I don't know... If I- If I don't like it, I wanna leave, please." Taking a quick look around to doubley check that there were no people in black clothing anymore, little Luna Collins (Luna Frost, to her daddy) clambered into the back seat of the car and allowed herself to be buckled in.

It was less than two weeks until Elsa and I went on holiday to Slain. Having prior knowledge to this, I had already packed everything besides the stuff I used everyday like my toothbrush and deodrant. Did I pack a little too far in advance? Maybe, but I just liked having everything sorted as soon as possible. Maybe that sort of mentality would come in handy when I was King of Arendelle, I don't know, I've never really known much about how Kings and Queens act in everday life until I met Elsa (My visits to my father were very few and far between).

Anyway, I digress. Since all of my stuff was done, I was helping Elsa pack. She pulled out everything she wanted to take and, apart from the underwear that I was forbidden to touch, I packed everything else in a neat and orderly manner. Elsa placed her bikini in the bag next - I guess I wasn't allowed to touch that, either - and I pursed my lips as I looked down at it. "Y'know, we - you - might need to buy another bikini before we go. You can't exactly wear the same bikini for 7 days." I shrugged slightly, continuing to pack things for my girlfriend. After a moment of comfortable silence, I spoke up once again. "Did you learn Spanish when you were younger?" I asked. "You know, as part of your 'How to be a Queen' lessons?" I had tried to learn Spanish for the past couple months, but I had also been learning Norwegian, and learning two languages at the same time, when I already struggled with languages, was pretty tough. Hopefully Elsa knew some pretty fluent Spanish, because we'd probably need to rely on that.

It was still weird waking up, looking in a mirror and seeing an older version of me. I liked the change, don't get me wrong, it was just going to take some getting used to, not just physically but, well, being 23 - an adult - opened a lot of new doors, like drinking, possibly working in a bar (it'd be nice to do that again, and this time legally!), moving out, marriage, kids... It was a lot to take in, but there were also some setbacks.

Holland had been freaking out about the possibility of getting Schizophrenia lately. She told me that her mom had been roughly this age when she started showing symptoms and this had put Holland on the edge, making her jumpy whenever she thought I had said something when I didn't or something along those lines. I told her that everyone has days like that but... Yeah... She wasn't buying it. I was still sticking to my guns, insisting that Holland wasn't going to become like her mom, but I figured I should look up schizophrenia just in case.

I didn't need as much sleep as humans - I could survive on 5 hours - so, once Holland had fallen asleep late in the night, I had snuck out and gone hunting briefly, then returned and started looking up schizophrenia on the laptop in the darkness. Apparently it started in the late 20's... F***... I bit my lip and kept reading, not enjoying what I read at all. There were two types of schizophrenia, one which Holland's mom had, and another that could make her lose her emotions. What if she got that kind? What if she stopped being able to love me anymore? No, I couldn't think like that. Holland wasn't going to get schizophrenia, she was going to be perfectly fine. Shutting the laptop, I put it away and then fell back to sleep.

As soon as I woke, though, the thoughts plagued my mind. Maybe Holland's worrying was getting to me, too, I mean, I loved her and was concerned about her, and this whole schizophrenia thing?... Maybe we just needed to take a break from it and find a good distraction for the day? My first distraction, I decided, was going to be a shower. Sneaking into Holland's bathroom, I stripped off my clothes, looking at myself in the mirror like I seemed to do every morning now, as if to remind myself of the changes, then jumped into the shower. As the hot water rained down against my skin, I tried to think of where I could take Holland on our day off. Anywhere that required very little thinking - or maybe even thinking hard about something else - would be perfect for us right now.

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while ine hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

Ooh! That was such a good question! And, to be honest, I'd been battling this question ever since I started wanting children so... For 3-ish years now? Maybe 2? I hadn't really thought of an answer until recently when I thought about jobs and stuff, but pursed my lips in thought just to make doubley sure that, well, I was sure. "I think I want to adopt first." I told the slightly panicky boyfriend I was sat on top of. "Specifically I wanna adopt from the same orphanage Luna and I come from. I mean, that place terrifies me, but if I could help a child escape... It'd be for the best." I'd be careful in choosing which hild, because I knew that Luna had a lot of enemies in there. There were some kids who stayed out of the bullying so I'd pick from those children. "And besides," I added with a smile, hoping that my smiley-ness would rub off on Kyle and calm him. "If we adopt someone who's old enough to go to school, you can keep working and I can probably find a job for during the weekday while the kid's at school."

So maybe not babysitting, then. Maybe on the weekends, or maybe I'll work two jobs, I mean, how hard could it be to look after both your own child and someone else's child in the afternoon? Especially if I had Kyle with me... Emphasis on the if because it looked like Kyle was ready to run away. "Come on, Kylie Kyle, it's gonna be ok. We can be a happy little family and Lulu will have a cousin in her daddy's side and there'll be playdates and games and allsorts! It'll be like being a kid again except, you know, having to actually look care of our child at the same time." I shrugged it off like it was nothing. If I could handle Lulu, I was pretty confident that I could handle my own kid, I just needed Kyle to have that confidence too.

Henry had college today, and both Sora and Micah had school. I was both boyfriend-less and childless so what did I end up doing? Spending the day with Kennedy and Valerie! In all honestly, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't as energetic as spending the day with Anna, but at least it wasn't as... Formal as spending it with Elsa. And besides, I was happy to help Kennedy out, since I kinda knew what I was doing and could give her tips.

Right now I was bouncing Valerie up and down slightly as I carried her. She was still less than a year old, but was growing bigger and stronger as the days went by. She always seemed to have a smile on her face when I saw he, probably because I was her favourite guest - why wouldn't I be? "Well look at you, Valerie! You must've grown twice as big since I last saw you!" I was exaggerating, of course, but it wasn't as if the kid would be able to realize that!

Valerie reached up to me at that point, so I shifted her into one arm and let her grab the index finger of my now-free hand. My eyes widened as I tried to wiggle my finger out and struggled. "You've got quite a good grip, there too! I bet that's a werewolf thing, huh? Y'know, you're gonna be one bad*ss fighter one day with strength like that! And I'm gonna teach you all there is to know about kicking butt, right Ken?" I glanced over to my friend with a slight smirk. Whether or not I was joking about teaching Valerie to fight one day, I wasn't sure, but putting the thought of Valerie becoming some super-tough brawler into Kennedy's mind was an opportunity I just couldn't skip out on! It had to be done!

My kind of angel work was pretty tough, I mean, there weren't many people who'd be able to take guiding dead kids' souls to Heaven in their stride, but I tried not to let it bother me, you know? I tried not to think about the kid having died but, well, that by taking them to Heaven, I was taking them to a safe place. Besides, if I dwelled on the negatives, I'd bring Nat's mood down as well. That's why, when I came home from work today, I tried to put on a smile for Nat's sake. Sure, the smile was a bit forced but after, like, half an hour with my gorgeous girlfriend it'd be genuine. Heading up to Nat's room, I knocked on the door before peeking into the room, seeing the beautiful Inu in question working on some sort of charcoal project. "I'm back!" I exclaimed, stepping in and heading over to Nathalie and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Did you miss me as much as I miss you, Miss McAllister?"

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to be surveilling a particular room - the first room on the first floor, from what I could see - but now, after some sort of technical difficulties, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. I could only assume the technical difficulties had been her doing, but why had those people been surveilling her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

Sammi was taking a break from the court case she was working on, but even then she was busy. A few weeks ago when she talked to Jeremy about setting him up with a colleague, well, apparently she wasn't joking! She was sat on our bed as I walked in after a day at work, her eyes fixed on a list of names with some pros and cons next to them. I didn't focus on what she was doing for long, though, because I was distracted by the fact that she was only in her underwear and one of my t-shirts. Never had a woman looked sexier, and she wasn't even naked! Letting out a breath I hadn't realized had even caught in my throat , I walked over to the bed, kicking off my shoes before sitting next to my girl. "You do realize thar, if you screw this up, it'll cost us one, maybe two, wedding presents, right?" I teased her, pressing a kiss to her cheek before focusing on running my hand up and down one of those dangerously exposed thighs. F***, if Sammi wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt, then there was no way in hell I'd be able to let her continue working!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am

okie scampi

darn didnt see zack or maria xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:24 am

I'm going on the order of my signature, roughly, so I think Maria and Zack will be next? Or second to next? Whatever.

Anywho, I'm gonna go to bed now because I'm sleepy. I'll stay here in case, by some strange miracle, my girlfriend shows up. Ok, then! Goodnight, people!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:25 am

okie baii!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down