House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:46 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I had just managed to get back to my car when I recieved a text. Maybe it was one of my friends? Or my parents? Then again, there was a higher chance that it was James. I didn't look at the text until I was in the safety of my car, and found that my assumptions were correct, because despite the unknown number, there was only be person who seemed to call me by my last name. James wanted to go out clubbing. I was surpised he bothered to ask, considering I had no choice. I soon text him back: I have to, remember? Alchemist duties and all. Just tell me which one you're going to first and I'll meet you there.

Once I had recieved a text from James telling me which club he was hitting first, I drove my car to the nearest car park and left it there - luckily it was free after 7pm. I then made my way to the club and waited outside from James. I was pretty sure I'd been fine waiting outside on my own without my 'Protector', especially since the two security guards by the door looked like they'd be able to take down anyone who tried to harass me. Heck, they looked like they'd be able to take my 'Protector' down single-handedly.

Oh gosh guys ;-;

James was driven to the club by Taxi. He paid the driver and he got out, seeing Maria already outside waiting for him "Holt! There you are." he grinned and walked over "I didnt know you would wait for a sorry puppy like myself." he teased, referring to earlier at the cafe when she said she cared about him as if there was a limping puppy. He put himself in as the Puppy and Holt as the person who cared "I'm surprised." he said
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 am

Mum just forced me to talk to dad. Apparently he was crying and I'm still mad at him so now I've gotten upset again. I really need a hug right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:54 am

*James walks in* I heard I was needed? *he asked before seeing wolfy. He walked over and hugged her* And whats a pretty little lady like you looking all upset?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:57 am

*Huggles James back, wiping her tears off in his shirt.* My parents were fighting, then I got mad at my dad, then mum tried to force us to talk it out and I got upset again. But what kind of man doesn't go after his wife when she suddely walks out and her daughter's panciming that she might not come back?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:10 pm

"Of course I waited, you're the reason why I'm here." I was going to correct that sentence, to make it sound less like 'I'm doing this for you' and more like 'I'm doing this for the Alchemists' but with the coming and going of so many people and the security men so nearby, the compulsion in my golden lily tattoo refused to let me do it. I bit my lip, trying not to think of how wrong it sounded, to be doing something personally for a Moroi, and how James was probably going to say some sort of witty comment about it,but then just tried to move the subject on. "I'll keep my distance, ok? You can go and get your party on and I'll just step in as soon as you say something you're not meant to." With the very brief debrief over, I walked over to the doors to the club - well, the little, well-guarded cloakroom which then led into the club - and gestured for James to go first. "Aprez vous, Mr Redheart." It hadn't escaped my ind that his files said that he was born in France.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:28 pm

A man who doesnt care. Thats who *hugs her tightly* Its alright. Just dont talk to the b******
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 pm

I wasn't going to until mum made me. I'll just ignore him tomorrow until I'm calm again... *Wrinkles her nose in disgust.* I really hate the smell of cigarettes... But I guess I'm willing to overlook it for you. *Lets out a shaky sigh into James' T-shirt.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Good. *he said before chuckling* Sorry I had a smoke before coming in
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Mhmm. I can tell. *Drags James over to the armchair, then pushes hin down into it and curls up on his lap.* Let me sleep here tonight. A Spirit dream in which we make out in a meadow would be appreciated, unless you'd rather make out with Maria.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:06 pm

*He sits in the chair, wrapping his arms around her* Um...How about we just chill out in a spirit dream?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:11 pm

No making out? Not even with Maria? *Smirks a little.* And here I thought you'd jump at a chance to get intimate with a beautiful lady. *Smiles and nuzzles James.* I don't mind whether we chill in a a Spirit dream or not, but I can tell that I'm starting to fall asleep, so I'mma fall asleep on you now. *Tilts her head up to kiss James' cheek, then cuddles into him more.* Goodnight, James. *Falls asleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:14 pm

*Smirks a little and falls asleep with her. pulling her in a spirit dream*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:37 pm

*Wakes up slowly yet relunctantly. Upon seeing the sleeping James she smiles a little and kisses his cheek, whispering,* Thank you from my dream, sleepy head ^_^ *Carefully gets up so as not to disturb James, then goes into the kitchen to get some breakfast.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 pm

*Sneaks into the rec room to find Abby sleeping on the couch, with Sora sprawled on top of her, Robyn cuddled into her side, and Luna sleeping by her feet with Smarty.* Awww, kiddies love her X3 *Takes a picture on her iPod, then leaves them to sleep more.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 pm

O.O The Bloodlines twitter page retweeted my posts! The Bloodlines twitter page retweeted my post!!! *Bounces up and down excitedly.* OMG! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:51 pm

... *mutters to Jack* If I ever act like that please hit me on the head and tell me to shut up...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:14 am

You probably would if Big Hero 6 became a series of books or something. Besides, I'm a nobody on Twitter, so I feel like it's an honor to have my post retweeted.

Wait, no, let me rephrase myself: You probably would if the makers of Big Hero 6 retweeted one of your posts about how much you love Big Hero 6.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:22 am

*Is sat on the couch with Justin, rubbing her aching neck.* I see you've learnt the way of children. Apparently so, and it's painful >.< *Chuckles.* *Glares at Justin, lowering her hand.* Well you try learning the ways of children! We'll see how funny you think it is then! I already have learnt the ways of children! *The chuckling dies and a grimace appears.* It's the ways of babies that I haven't learnt. *Raises an eyebrow.* Doesn't your sister have a baby, though. Yeah, Kaleb, and he started crying in my arms yesterday and I panicked >.< Y'see, babies' minds aren't well developed yet, so I couldn't figure out what he wanted and I just... *Sighs.* Cassy had to take over again, but I guess I was a little frustrated that even my mind-reading was useless. It kinda makes me worry about how well I'm gonna do when I have kids of my own... *Murmurs.* Not that I have to worry about that for a long time... O.o A long time? I know you guys are into marriage before sex and all, but your one year wait's almost up, and then a wedding takes half a year-ish to plan, right? So that means you have, what, 9 months before you two start making babies? It's much more complicated than that, Abby. *Runs a hand through his hair frustratedly.* Proposing to Elsa would mean going back to Arendelle, and I know she doesn't want that - she likes it here too much. I don't want to force her into going back if she doesn't want to, so it might be a while before we get married. And even then she's so... Reserved, I guess. Like, she doesn't exactly seem to be interested in taking things past passionate kissing and, sure, she's said that she wants children in the future but has never actually mentioned, you know, the process of creating children so... Maybe it's a royal thing, maybe royals aren't meant to really discuss those kind of things and it's just a given that it'll happen someday, but if I don't even know if she'd be interested in that kind of intimacy, how am I meant to act on it in the future? O.O Damn, dating royalty sounds complex... *Thinks for a moment.* I dunno, maybe you're making things more complex than they have to be? I mean, if you wanna talk to her about it, than just do it. You're both adults and, sure, it can be an awkward conversation, but only if you make it awkward. I guess... And, failing that, just act. If you wanna take her top off during a make out session, do it. If you wanna f*** her on your honeymoon night, go for it. *Blushes.* Abby, tha- I know, I know, TMI, putting images of your naked girlfriend into your brain - and mine >.< - but my point is, besides all that regal-ness and reserved-ness, I bet she's secretly waiting for those things to happen. She might not say it, but it will become obvious once you start initiating that kind of stuff and she doesn't pull away. In other words, stop being a p**** and man up! She's in control of an entire country, so my guess is that she's just dying for you to be in control for once and not her, especially in something like this! Ok... Since when did this go from talking about children to talking about my intimate life? *Smirks.* Since you started blabbering about your problems in my area of expertise Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:48 am

XD omg
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 am

"this os already turning into an interesting morning." Giggles. "Don't mind me filling in for ali, she is kind of incapacitated right now. Her 95 pound dog is laying on her back xD" helppppppp DX
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:10 am

It's not funny, it's a serious conversation! *Looks back to Justin.* If Elsa isn't doing anything to further the relationship, whether that's stripping you or talking to you about the possibility of doing it one day, she's clearly waiting for you to step up to the plate! As long as, it you choose actions over words - and I highly doubt you will because it's you - take baby steps! Trace patterns on her stomach under the shirt, then lift the shirt a little to kiss her stomach, then take it off! *Whispers to Britt.* I feel like James should be making notes. It's all about the baby steps! XD That first one doesn't sound too bad, actually. Trust me, it's so good X3 *Focuses back on the main point.* Anyways, I know Angels are meant to be pushovers and all, 'Oh, I'll just let her do whatever she wants and gives me some signs so that I know what she wants me to do' but that's bulls***! The hottest thing in a relationship is when the one who has the least control outside the bedroom decides to take control of whatever happens inside the bedroom. Oh really? How does that work with you and Holland? Because you both seem to have control outside the bedroom. *Shrugs.* Depends. Sometimes we take turns, other times it's a battle of dominance Twisted Evil Too much info >.< Can we get to the point? Right, right. The point of all of this is: She is the Queen of Arendelle, so you have to be the Captain of intimacy. Case closed! *Stands and takes a bow.* *Raises an eyebrow.* The Captain? Shut up, I said case closed. *Bows again.*

And outside of this madness, Britt wann rp?

Hi Alex! Hi dead Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 am

Hey.. "hiya!" Hears the microwave ding in the kitchen. "Yes food :3" disappears into the kitchen.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:17 am

goodness xD

sure wolfy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 am

Hey, at least I'm helping people, right? Kind of... I think... What about the 'Going back to Arendelle' issue? Sorry, not my area of expertise :/ Anyone else got intimacy issues, though? This is kinda fun! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 am

"Of course I waited, you're the reason why I'm here." I was going to correct that sentence, to make it sound less like 'I'm doing this for you' and more like 'I'm doing this for the Alchemists' but with the coming and going of so many people and the security men so nearby, the compulsion in my golden lily tattoo refused to let me do it. I bit my lip, trying not to think of how wrong it sounded, to be doing something personally for a Moroi, and how James was probably going to say some sort of witty comment about it,but then just tried to move the subject on. "I'll keep my distance, ok? You can go and get your party on and I'll just step in as soon as you say something you're not meant to." With the very brief debrief over, I walked over to the doors to the club - well, the little, well-guarded cloakroom which then led into the club - and gestured for James to go first. "Aprez vous, Mr Redheart." It hadn't escaped my ind that his files said that he was born in France.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next