House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:55 am

Hey scampi. Wanna rp Oliver and Chloe? I wanna see how she reacts to him being the arrow lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:57 am

Oh I never replied to that! But sure Smile I'll be a little slower due to now being on my phone and sleepiness is kicking in so I can't guarantee great posts, but I'll try Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:59 am

I'll get a repost lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 am

James sat in silence with her. Not sure what to say at this point. There was no point in arguing about this. Holt was one to be just as brave and not leave when told. If she got bitten and Killed, he would blame himself because she was all he really had that was close to a friend, even though she hated the creatures of the night. But he knew that she was about to cry her eyes out, the magic, the strigoi, the blood from that innocent man. Who bled out and people panicked. Who knew if that man even survived? Most likely, he didnt. The amount of blood spilling from his neck after that bite was horrid.

His eyes closed, resting in the seat. Trying to calm himself down. The Adrenaline taking its after shock and making him shake. The car had stopped and James opened his eyes to see they werent at the mansion. It seemed that they were at a place Maria had known. Her home. Never did he think that she-An Alchemist-would let him-A creature of the night-into her home. Maria had helped him inside and as soon as they walked in, she closed her door and locked it. He didnt dare say a word as he went to the bathroom and looked at his neck, opening the water and putting it on his neck, washing off the dried blood from his hand and from his neck.

Crying came from the other room and he knew it was Maria crying. He felt bad and quickly finished cleaning up, patching his wound and walking out, making his way over as he kneeled in front of her, not daring to touch her because if he did, she would probably cringe and tell him to go away "Maria.." his look was soft and his eyes looked worried for her, wanting to just pull her into a hug and comfort her. Never did his arms move to even embrace her.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:02 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Alright then. I guess when it's summer I will find one of those types of ice cream and I will save you from the desert pet store." I say with a laugh and took a swing of the rest of my beer and set the empty bottle aside. I then leaned back in the couch and looked at her. "Well besides this I'm kinda a big deal. I'm the owner of the company Queens Consolidated. Making me kinda a billionaire I guess. I don't really care to talk about it much because many people get close just so they can try and get some money and everything. Starting the club was kinda my get away from that." I say with a small smirk as I heard people screaming at the door and then a gun shot causing everyone to dunk to the ground.  My head shot to the guy with the gun and narrowed my arm as I looked at Chloe. "I need you to follow me." I say grabing her hand as I walked her to the door to the basement unlocked it heading down to the cave. Where all my arrow supplies were and my suit in a glass case in the middle of the basement almost. Hopeing she wasn't going to be scared of what she sees.  
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:06 am

i rolled my eyes. "Lazy butt." I walked over and took her hands anyway though, pulling her up a little harder than I meant to. "Jeez Ebony do you even eat?" I raised an eyebrow at her and shook my head laughing. "Alright follow the yellow brick to my room."

Austin::
"It was originally going to be only one but then I realized I was hungry." I chuckled and hovered over her, tickling his sides and then pretended to bite at her neck. "For human flesh. Just kidding. Come on shortie im starving lets go." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, ignoring her cries in protest. I didn't really care, I was going to get food one way or another. Plus she wasn't exactly putting up much of a fight. "I'm driving. And do you want to grab donuts from the bakery in town or just from dunkin? It's up to you really." I walked down the stairs, still carrying the small girl over my shoulder. I grabbed my jacket that was hanging by the door and fished for my keys which were in the jacket pocket. After discovering them I put them inbetween my teeth, grabbed ebony a jacket and walked out the door, her in one arm and the jackets in the other.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 am

I could hear James' soft voice from nearby, but I didn't dare look up yet. I know I was supposed to be strong - apart from showing their disgust for Vampires, Alchemists were supposed to be stoic, calm, professional - but I just needed a moment to let things out, just one moment to purge myself of all the overwhelming emotions through my tears. That moment turned into 5 moments. Eventually I calmed down, taking deep, shaky breaths until my breathing regulated. Once I was sure my breakdown was over, I looked up to see James giving me the warmest, most concerned look I'd even seen anyone give me, besides my mom and dad. "I'm fine." I murmured, wiping the stray tears from my eyes. "I just... Got a bit overwhelmed." Slowly rising to my feet, I made my way over to the kitchen area, opening the fridge and pulling out some white wine. Once I had grabbed two glasses, I returned to the door where James remained and sat down, pouring us a glass each. "I think we need something to calm ourselves down after all that." I explained, making sure that the wine bottle was closer to me, not the alcoholic, before I took a sip of the wine, using my other hands to let Arkand know that I was ok via text. Otherwise, I remained silent, hoping that the less I spoke about what just happened, the easier I could pretend it wasn't real.
((She's a little shaken, but she'll be ok, as long as she has James to keep her company :3 Maybe if James cracked a joke she'd be able to cheer up a little?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 am

*laughs and stuffs another cookie in her mouth* All the time Razz I just have to keep fit for my job, and I didn't used to eat a lot, remember? *follows him to his toom* What movie you wanna watch?

Ebony: Okay so I thought I was prepared for the tickling, turned out I was wrong. I couldn't stop giggling and then he pretends to bite my neck. I felt the goosebumps forming from where he did it and just thanked my luck that he couldn't see my cheeks turn red from the way he held me over his shoulder. "Hmm, both places do pretty good donuts but let's just go for dunkin." Shrugging was harder in this position but oh well. "And of course you're driving, I don't like it." I reminded him with a small snicker.

Chloe: I was really interested in his story and was just beginning to reply by explaining how I actually grew up in a pub when we were rudely interrupted. I heard the gun shots and my eyes widened in shock. Couldn't the bouncer take care of him before he came inside? I mean, I guess it would be hard if he the offender had a gun but still! I was still in shock when I was suddenly dragged out of the booth. I followed him down into like... A super hero lair? "What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath. "Wow..." I really had no idea how to respond or how to react.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 am

James' heart broke as he seen her face when she looked at him. Apparently she was fine but he knew that she wasnt. Watching as she went to the kitchen and then came back with two glasses and a bottle of white wine. Who knew she'd keep one with her. He sat down and crossed his legs, studying her and watching her pour the wine into the glasses. Handing him the glass but holding the bottle with her as if he was gonna take it. "We do." he said, before thinking of something to make her smile at least "Hey, shouldnt you be babysitting me and not drinking with me?" he grinned, wanting to light the mood up a bit more

(wait wolfy, what was that mistake with the queen and christain? The miss spelling? I want to read that sentance again...)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:31 am

As I lead her downstairs I let go of her hand and walked over to my bow and set it down on the table then grabbed my arrow bag and placed it on the table and walked over to my suit slipping it over my clothes I was wearing. "You have to promise not to tell anyone that I'm the guy killing and saving people. I have the cops on my tail looking for me. Hopefully I can trust you right?" I asked as I walked over to my bow and my arrow bag putting them on my back pulling my hood over my head and placing my mask over my eyes showing her I was the one guy who had saved her the night so was out drunk. "Stay here. I don't need you getting shot. Ok?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 am

Chloe: To be honest, I was in so much shock right now that I nearly missed every single word he said. "Yeah, you can trust me." I finally managed to get out. I never trusted myself with anything, but I was really good at keeping secrets. My lips had gone dry and I was nervous. "Lock the door after you." I managed to get out, I guess that would make me feel safer. I was going to stay down here anyway, and even though the door would be locked, I still began to look around the room for a hiding place. Once Oliver had gone back up, I ran across the room and his inside a smallish cupboard. It was times like these that I loved my small 'hobbit' height.

I'll let you post to when he comes back down and he doesn't know where she is XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:45 am

I nodded and headed upstairs and out the door closing and locking the door behind me. I pjoked my bow out and jogged into the dance area taking care of the problem. I hid in the shadows hoping to not be seen Incase there was someone who saw me and knew who I was. I didn't need this getting out I would have enough drama to deal with once the cops got here and had to start asking questions on what I saw and what had happened here. As I shot the killer with the gun I looked around. No one was hurt which was a good thing. I then disappeared back to the door unlocking it walking in closing the door again behind me pulling down my hood as I looked around. There was no way she could have gotten out of here so she was probably hiding. "Chloe? It's safe now." I say putting the bow and arrows back and walking over to the computers sitting down waiting for Chloe to come out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 am

I can't remember whether it was in The Golden Lily or The Indigo Spell, now :/ But it basically said that Tatiana was Christian's great aunt, instead of saying she was Adrian's great aunt.

I knew what James was doing, and yet I couldn't help but laugh just a little and shake my head at him. "My orders were to babysit you in public. In private, you can get drunk and say whatever you want." As I finished up the text and sent it, I reconsidered my words. "Not drunk - I don't want you vomiting all over the carpet - but you can still say anything you want to." I shrugged, taking a sip of my wine. Pretty soon after, I received a text from Arkand, explaining that guardians had gone to take down the Strigoi and other Alchemists were doing damage control. He wanted me to stay at home and keep the doors locked, which I had already done. He made no mention of James. Putting the phone down, I ran a hand through my hair, explaining the situation to James vaguely. "Everything's being taken care of. I am to stay here but, to be honest, I don't intend on going out again tonight anyway." With things calming down, including myself, I could now focus on other things, like the bite on James neck. I shuddered at the memory, at the thought of being bitten and literally having the life drained out of you, then frowned. "Are you ok?" I asked quietly, gesturing to the wound. "I've got some bandages in a first aid kit if you'd like to cover it up."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 am

I thought it was tasha, nvm xD

James chuckled, happy that she actually laughed a bit. "Alright alright, I promise not to throw up on your carpet." he laughed before leaning on the door, taking a sip of his drink "At least everything is getting taken care of now. But lets not talk much about it tonight. We already had more then enough for one day." he took another sip of his drink before she said something about his bite "No its okay. It stopped bleeding. I'm not dying like I felt like I was earlier."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:31 am

Flicking through Carmilla fanfics and stumbled across this summary:

"Carmilla Karnstein does not babysit. She hates children. Or so she says."

*Nods head in confirmation.* Mhmm. Most definitely the tv version of Abby! XD

James said that he didn't want to talk about it, so I let all my questions about why he saved an Alchemist, of all people, fade into the background. More phone didn't buzz anymore; I wasn't being told what was going on in the town. A comfortable silence filled the air as I stared down at my wine glass. My gaze flickered to James, then the living room before I finally broke the silence. "Never thought I'd see the day an e- A Moroi would be in my apartment." I had been about to call James an evil creature of the night, but after what I had seen that night, could I really call him evil anymore? I had seen two kinds of Vampire tonight, but only one kind of evil. It was a crazy and dangerous thought, but one that plagued my mind after witnessing James protect me: Were the Moroi really as evil as we claimed them to be?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:03 pm

XD

James grinned "Well this 'Evil creature of the night' isnt so evil anymore huh?" he said proudly "I'll be sleeping on the floor so you'd be in a nice comfortable bed. If it makes you feel better, you can lock me in the bathroom or a closet until morning." he shrugged "If you dont feel safe I mean." knowing her, she just might go and lock him in a closet no matter what. Since she didnt like Moroi much.
Sorry o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Lock him in the closet? After James had gone through so much trouble to save me, I felt like there wasn't a need to fear for my life around him. It sounded crazy, it sounded wrong and unforgivable to trust a Moroi, but really, there was no greater evidence of a trustworthy person than one who was willing to put your life before their's. "You'll sleep on the couch." i stated matter of factly, nodding my head towards said furniture. "You wont be locked in a closet, not after the things you've done for me tonight." A part of me screamed that my bedroom door had no locks on it, so James could sneak in and bite me during the night, but I tried to ignore that terrifying thought. "You can help yourself to snacks but don't eat everything in the fridge, and after this bottle of wine, you're not allowed to touch any more alcohol." Finishing off my glass of wine, I looked at James, locking my briwn eyes with his mezmerising hazel ones for a moment and giving him a small smile. "I don't say this often, if ever, but you're in my good books, Redheart." I smirked slightly as I mimicked his use of my last name, qucikly adding, "For now, at least."
((Anyone else chanting 'Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!'? No? Just me? Ok XD Maria would probably freak if James kissed her, though; they've only known each other for a couple days and Maria's not a fan of the touching (She liked the touching earlier, she just didn't even realize it because of all the stuff going on!) so... Yeah...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 pm

James looked over the couch "Much better then the floor then." he looked back at her "I wont eat all the stuff in your fridge. Dont worry." when she said no to the alchohol, he pouted "Really? I was so excited to take the bottle and down that baby." he laughed and locked his eyes with hers, seeng as she didnt look away "Good books. For now? Excuse me, my name should be in big, bold letters. James Redheart. First to make it into the book of Goodness." he joked laughing "I'm glad I made my way into that good book of yours." he was surprised really. (XDD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Bluh, Blah.

She's going crazy.
Rewatching OITNB though... Alex being a pain in the ass is my new orientation.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Mhmm. I agree with that X3 Although my dream did involve Elise Bauman in a hot pink bikini...

Nope. No. Alex Vause wins. She'll always win X3

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Anna_vs_jack_frost_by_kyoootercera-d8edo2d
Overprotective Anna XD Which reminds me, I'm reeeally looking forward to the day that Matio comes back! I'm pretty sure he'll be hurt by 4 women (Anna, Yuffie, overprotective Elsa and maybe even Sora), lectured by Justin and Kennedy would be left there like 'O.O Yeah, it's probably best that I don't get involved in this...' or maybe even, 'O.O So this is what'll happen if my friends ever meet Dimitri... I really need to keep them away from him!' XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:07 pm

"Hey, don't get too big-headed now, you're not the first in the good books, you're just the first Moroi." I wouldn't tell him, but actually, that was still a pretty big thing, especially consider how much I hate - hated? I don't know - Vampires. "And I can't write your name too big otherwise it'd be harder to cross out when you need to be taken out of the good books." I laughed, pouring myself another glass of wine though I doubted I'd drink it all. My arm accidentally brushed against James', producing another tingling sensation which made me flinch a little, but nothing else happened. I didn't feel tainted, I didn't burst into flames, I just felt a strange sensation of butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat sped up. It had happened earlier, I remembered, when James wrapped his arm around my waist, posing as my boyfriend. Was this normal? Did everyone get a tingling sensation and butterflies when they touched a Moroi? No, wait, I had shaken the hands of Moroi before - though incredibly reluctantly and had almost broken down once I was in a private place - but there was no tingling sensation, and there certainly weren't butterflies... What was wrong with me? Was I feeling ok?

Who is the cruel youtube person at youtube hq who put The Fiery Heart teaser trailer 1 in my 'Recommended'?! No! I can't! Not until I've finished the book, otherwise spoilers! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Chloe: That was fast! I let out a sigh of relief as I went to open the small cupboard I managed to fit myself into. I soon realised that I couldn't really move... I budged a little, tensing up in panic. I realised that it wouldn't do me any good. I relaxed my muscles and body as best I could and took it slowly, twisting to just get my legs out then sliding the rest of my body out. I smirked at my achievement before closing the doors and walking over to him. "Erm..." I tried to say something, anything. My mind had gone blank and no words came. "Sorry, I'm just a bit... Overwhelmed. I don't really know how to react to this."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:58 pm

Replying from school, huh? Get back to work, Scampi! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 pm

How do you know I'm not taking the day off? I could have just woke up and saw the post and thought i better reply Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Because you don't take days off for random reasonsc heck, sometimes you even go to school when you're ill Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next