House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:41 am

Yes! You got it! *She laughed and patted his shoulder* Good job. 1-1 so far. *she licked her lips and then made a face* okay that is not good. I should have listened to you, Zack. *She wiped her lips with her sleeve*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:46 am

I told you! It taste like waxy chapstick stuff, not strawberries! DX *Realizes Rose was wiping the chapstick off. Abby hadn't done that last time.* Hmmm... *Wipes the chapstick off of her lips.* Ok, so it's 1-1 and whoever wins the next round wins the entire thing, sooooo... Who wants to make this interesting? >:3 O.o What exactly do you mean by that? The losers have to do a forfeit made up by the winners. That odes sound kind of interesting, but I don't know :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:49 am

I'm game. *She shrugged* How bad can it be, really? Becides, this was a short game due to the amount of chapstick we have.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:50 am

Watermelon
Strawberry
Cherry
Grape
Raspberry
Peppermint
Vanilla
Peach

thats what they have left xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:52 am

See? Simple and kinda difficult to pinpoint. *shrugs and closes her eyes again* Strawberry is super easy, I would've got that in two seconds. I used to use strawberry before I went to prison. *licks her lower lip just enough to finish off the vanilla taste and nods* alright, I can handle making this interesting.

I was sorta forced too, my mother liked the language. So, I was learning Latin as a young boy from my father, it was the first language I ever spoke, and at the same time my mother was coaxing me into French. They always butted heads like that. *smiles* I want to learn German and Russian, but those are such angry languages that I'm not sure I'd be very happy with them.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:55 am

((Abby put the other chapsticks back in the bag, so there's a possibility that some chapsticks can get re-picked.))

If there's a next time, I'll buy more chapstick. This is actually a pretty fun game so there probably will be a next time. *Still looks uncertain about the forfeit idea.* Come on, Zacky! But what if Rose and I lose? Ah, but what if you guys win? You can make Holland and I do any ridiculous thing you want! ... Ok, fine, I'm in. But if I end up having to do the forfeit, go easy on me, please >.< *Closes his eyes.* *Looks towards Rose and gestures to the bag.* Losers first Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:58 am

*She narrows her eyes* We'll see who loses *She stuck her tounge out and reached her hand in, hoping to pick one that was easy. She pulled out a grape and she sighed* I hate this one. Especially how it smells.. *She opened it and put it on her lips*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:05 am

I have no idea what to make Donna look like DX I kinda imagine her looking a bit like Emma Watson but idk...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:08 am

Oh and I agree, although admittedly I do quite like Russian accents ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:11 am

We better not lose, I swear. *shakes her head and reaches a hand up, pushing her glasses further up her nose*

You do? But, it's all *straightens up and grows serious, speaking in his best Russian accent* I am indestructible and strangely masculine on even the women of my country.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:17 am

*tries not to laugh hysterically so just shrugs and bites lip*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:18 am

Well at least you can stand the taste of most of these flavours. I can't, I'm just dealing with it for the sake of the game. *Reaches in and pulls out watermelon.* O.o Seriously, the name implies that it doesn't even have a taste! DX *Sighs and applies the chapstick.* You can do this, Holland, just focus and guess correctly and we'll have something to celebrate tonight while the other two will have something to cry about. Why do you have to be so competitive >.< Why do you have to be so annoying? -_- *Puts the chapstick away in the bag and takes a deep breath.* Are we all good? Ok! Ready, set, go! *Leans in and hesitantly sniffs Rose, wrinkling his nose in disgust.* Ugh, is that blackcurrant? XP

Y'know, if Vitaly wants to learn Russian, maybe Justin's dad can visit to give to lessons every now and then. No no no, absolutely not. Oh hello Justin. Aren't you meant to be with your girlfriend? Actually I've been with her upset sister. *Lifts up the two mugs in his hands.* Just came down for a hot chocolate refill. But my father can't come here and give Russian lessons -_- Awww Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:21 am

I dont even know what Blackcurrant is... But I know its not that.. >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:24 am

It's vile, trust me. *Shudders.* Now I'm hesitant to go near your lips DX *Groans and forces himself to gently kiss Rose.* Bleh, this stuff is really gross >.< Damn you, Abby! *Focuses on the game again, kissing Rose once more.* Uhhh, something I don't like... Raisins? Is there a raisin flavoured chapstick?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:28 am

I never heard of Raisin flavored... But then again you never know cause they make bacon ones too >.< But this is something common..I guess?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:28 am

Film time with Lisa yay!! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:30 am

*leans back into the couch and laughs softly to himself, rubbing he back of his neck* And don't get me started on German. Maybe I should just learn Spanish, it's not as horrible.

*opens her eyes and leans in, pressing her lips to Abby's for a moment before leaning back and removing her glasses* It's fruity, tastes kinda like a jolly rancher. I'd say cherry but its not quite that bitter. Not strawberry. *leans in again, taking a moment longer before raising her eyebrows and smiling against Abby's lips* Watermelooon! It's totally watermelon if I've ever had any watermelon flavored anything. *puts her glasses back on, for the sake of seeing the opponents defeated faces, and smirks*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 am

O.O There's bacon flavored chapstick?! My next girlfriend better wear that, like, everyday! *Bites his lip.* Common, huh? *Sniff the disgusting stuff again.* It kinda smells like wine, like, vaguely but it certain has some sort of wine-related scent... Wait a sec... *Says it a second after Holland says watermelon.* Grape? Yes! Watermelon! Win! We win! *Laughs and pulls Holland into a hug.* We're the winners! X3 Oh come on! I was so close! DX

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:38 am

I need to learn Spanish, actually :/ *His eyes widen as he realizes what he just said.* Don't tell Elsa that! No one tell Elsa that! *Chuckles.* Chill, Justin, your secret's safe with me. Good. *Breathes a sigh of relief, then looks down at the mugs.* Y'know, I shouldn't be the one doing this, Elsa should... I might go and talk to her once I'm done making these hot chocolates. *Heads into the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:41 am

Oh damn it! They got us. *she wiped her lips and looked at the other pair* You guys are so lucky. We were close but Holland was too quick for us. *she laughed before looking at Zack* We still won in my book.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:46 am

*Wraps her arms around Abby and smirks* What exactly are we gonna make them do, though? I think, in our position of power, we could be generous.

It's Matio she's upset about, isn't it? Or something else?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:53 am

She's upset about Matio, yeah :/ She'll be fine within a week, she's just taking it hard right now. *Leaves the kitchen with three hot chocolates and heads upstairs, knocking on Elsa's door with his foot.*

You didn't win. You lost. And we won! Take that, motherf***ers! Razz -_- Ignore Abby. At least we didn't totally lose because we still managed to score one point. It would've been worse if we hadn't scored any points. *Grins mischievously and whispers into Holland's ear,* We could be generous, or we could humiliate them Twisted Evil I'm thinking they should dance outside the living room window in their underwear! Oh gosh >.< Holland, please tell me you have a nicer idea than my sister does! Stop eavesdropping, Zack! Vampire hearing! I can't help it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:54 am

How bad is it, Zack? *She studied him, kinda afraid of what he had just heard*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:57 am

scmpi if you're here, did you post mike? o.o if you did I need to go back and look XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:00 am

She wants us to go outside in our underwear, in the freezing cold weather, and dance right outside the living room window >.< There are so many issues with that plan! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next