House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 am

Ok, ok. *Shuffles sideways a little, keeping his eyes closed.* Rose, you weren't supposed to look, it was supposed to be randomly picked -_- *Sighs and puts her free hand into the bag, pulling out peach.* Hmm... Ok. *Puts on the peach chapstick and then places it back in the bag so that Holland wouldn't be able to see what flavour it was.* Just call out your guesses until you get it right. That's how I saw it done online. *Shrugs and squeezes Holland's hand.* Have you put the chapstick on, Rose?

Hmmm... Maybe you should find a Latin-speaking girlfriend :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:01 am

Abby, does it really matter if its random or not? We're not guessing.. *She opened hers and put it on. After closing the cap and putting it down, she nodded* Yep.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:25 am

Point me in the direction of said Latin speaking girl and maybe I'd be interested. I can only hope she's my lifemate. *shrugs* But there aren't any Latin speaking women around here.

Alright, I'll just guess then whenever I'm prepared. *opens one eyes when Abbys squeezes her hand* Am I allowed to open my eyes? Or do I keep them closed the entire time? Because I'll just take off my glasses if I have to keep them closed
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:30 am

Ah, there is a Latin-speaking girl in the book I'm reading, or, at least, she knows Latin. But alas, Sydney isn't real and probably never will be DX

-_- It matters to me... *Puts the raspberry chapstick back in the bag.* You're allowed to open your eyes, Holland, you just need to shut them at the beginning of each round while we're applying the chapstick. Zack, you can open your eyes now, too. Ok. *Opens his eyes.* And how're we meant to know what chapstick it could be if you haven't shown them all to us? You don't. If you knew what all the chapsticks are, you'd just go down the list until it's the right one. By not letting you know the choices, I'm forcing you to make educated guesses. Oh, that actually seems like a good idea. It's more challenging Smile Ok, I'm out of questions! Good! Prepare to get your *sses handed to you on a plate! Ready? On your marks, get set, go! *Leans in awkwardly and tries to sniff the chapstick.* O.o What the heck is that? Some sort of berry? *Sniffs again but can't quite place the scent so he tries to taste it by kissing Rose... Then kisses her again... Then forgets he's meant to be guessing, letting the kiss draw out for a little longer.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 am

((*Is fangirling* Zarose!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *squeals*))

*Rose smiles as he starts trying to sniff the chapstick on her lips. She couldnt help but let out a soft and short laugh* It's easy, trust me. *She watches as he leans closer, only for their lips to be meet. Her cheeks turned pink, but she tried to think nothing of it. She closed her eyes and tried to keep herself calm. But his lips were gone from hers but then once again were back on hers. Sadly, from instinct, Rose started to kiss him back. She shouldnt have been doing this. He didnt see her that way anymore..Did he? Damn it..I need to stop. If I let this continue, i'll only fall for him again.*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:42 am

Don't tempt me into making that Latin speaking girl Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:43 am

Ah, fictional women don't provide much help. *frowns and crosses his arms over his chest* I'm sorry, I'm having a rather bad day. I'm actually one year closer to going incredibly insane today.

*smiles and opens both her eyes, cupping Abby's face in both her hands as she mumbled against Abby's lips.* Im gonna kick your ex-girlfriends ass... *Doesnt waste time sniffing her lips but heads right into kissing her, not shying away from nippin her lower lip before she smirked* It's something fruity. Not quite orange... Oh! It's that damn... Not nectrine but the other fuzzy thing. *thinks on it a moment and nods* Peach, it's peach. That damn mystery fruit.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:46 am

fuck. I just nearly threw up after reading Rose's OOC O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:48 am

O.o WTF!? xD Why?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:49 am

Idk :/ I'm fine with romantic things... I think... Maybe it's kissing that puts me off O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:50 am

Or im just corny with the writing xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:52 am

You sound like a carpathian man. *realizes his error and holds up his hands* Not that, you know, I'm saying you're a man. I'm just saying that carpathian men are romantic sometimes but they aren't keen on the sappy things.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 am

Don't worry about it, I've been called much worse things than a man Razz anyway, yeah that sounds like me Razz so is there anything else you like in a girl other than her to speak Latin?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:57 am

Happy birthday, Vitaly! Don't worry, you'll find a girl someday! Smile

((Hehe, I never do things without reason. *Smirks, because she had totally set this moment up.*))

*Groans a little as Holland bites her lower lip, knowing that her girlfriend was taking full advantage of the game to tease her. As soon as Holland says peach, she grins and pulls back, raising her hands victoriously to the sky.* Peach! It's peach! Way to go, hot stuff! *Leans in to give Holland a celebratory kiss.* *Jumps as Abby shouts and snaps out of it, separating his lips from Rose's.* C***! I forgot to guess! DX Do-over! *Pulls back and looks over to Zack, shaking her head.* No do-overs, we won fair and square. It's best 2 of out 3, though, so you have a chance to beat us... A teeny weeny chance Razz *Grumbles.* Fine -///- Awww, Zacky's blushing in embarrassment at his failure Razz Yeah, that's it. Ok, ok, round two. Eyes closed, bro and girlfriend. *Closes his eyes again.* *Waits until Holland closes her eyes, then 'accidentally' brushes her hand against the inside of her girlfriend's thigh as she reaches into the bag and pulls out vanilla chapstick.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:01 am

*Rose snapped out of it just as Abby shouts and she pulls her lips from Zack. He seemed to have reacted just as fast as she did. Looking over at the pair next to her, she spoke* We can still kick your ass if we get the easiest chapstick. *grinning, she didnt look in the bag but she slipped her hand in and pulls it out with a strawberry* I sure hope you get this one, Zack. Its the most easiest scent ever. *opening it, she put it upon her lips and then closed it, rubbing her lips together and putting the chapstick down* I'm ready.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:02 am

Jfc I swear my grandad's trying to deafen me with how loud he has the TV DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:16 am

It isn't like she has to speak Latin, I'm not exactly picky about anyone. As long as she's my lifemate I'm fine. *frowns* I only have nineteen years today until I'm two hundred and that's kinda scary. *shrugs*

*giggles slightly and nods, happy with the success* Alright, eyes closed. I'll try and keep it slower this time, to give a fighting chance. *smirks and closes her eyes, bitin her lip once she feels Abby's hand on her thigh.* You better watch yourself Wilson, I'm gonna have to pull you out of here if you keep that up.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:17 am

Wah. Me bored and idk what movies to watch
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 am

Wow o.o That does sound really scary :/

((Hey Linz, do you want me to make someone who could be his life mate? Cause I don't mind ^_^))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:23 am

((I find it funny that, while pre-typing this up, I made Abby warn Holland to stop teasing and when Linz posted she made Holland warn Abby to stop teasing XD They're so much alike! XD))

*Chuckles.* Ok, I'll try my best to guess the easiest scent ever Smile You started it, Holland, not me! Razz *Overhears Rose and Zack and raises an eyebrow.* Wait, what's the easiest scent ever? *Picks up the chapstick Rose used and groans.* F***! And we got the toughest one ever DX *Puts the strawberry chapstick back in the bag and then applies the vanilla chapstick to her lips. She puts the chapstick back in the bag afterwards.* Alrighty, I'm done. *Waits for Holland and Zack to open their eyes.* Ok, on your marks, get set, go! *Doesn't hesitate this time and leans in for the kiss, then pulls away in confusion.* All I can taste is chapstick O.o This one's not a good one, taste-wise.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 am

*Grins* Haha! We're gonna get it, Abby. *she looked at Zack, and he instantly kissed her, catching her off guard but he pulled away* Smell it, its easier.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:29 am

Hmm... Might mAke my new character bipolar...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:32 am

((I don't mind. He's sorta just been a supporting character and a balance to the other Carpathian I have.))

Thats when it's all "vampyre" for me. *nods and ruffles his brown hair* And if that happens to be where I'm headed, I'm prepared to meet the dawn first. You know, not the literal dawn because I can go outside, but I'll go home to Brasov and tell my brother Yuri to end my life because I don't wanna go around killing people like the man who killed my mother. *realizes he's over sharing and smiles nervously* Anywho, I also speak French, which isn't an entirely dead language.

*opens her eyes and raises her eyebrow* I didn't start it, I was just tastig the Chapstick. *notices the other team has already kissed and leans in, sniffing Abby's lips and shaking her head* I know this one. It's something familiar. *presses a kiss to Abbys lips and pulls back, licking her lower lip* They had it in prison, it's super simple. *groans and runs a hand through her hair* I know this...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:36 am

I've had to suffer learning French in school. I might have enjoyed it if I wasn't being forced, you know?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:37 am

C***, I don't know how to help you with this one >.< It's, uhhh, not a fruit? I don't think it is anyway. I don't know >.< Hmmm... *Puts his nose near Rose's lips, trying not to laugh at how weird the position was, and sniffs gently.* It smells like... Cheesecake? Uhhh... *Sniffs again.* It's a kinda sweet smell so... Ooh! Strawberry? Aaand we lose this round >.< It was vanilla, babe. A win for Zack and Rose! Oh yeah! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next