House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Wolfsoul
Ali9910<3
Britt-21
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:06 am

*Narrows her eyes at Alex.* Freedom of soeech, b****! Please don't start a fight, Abby >.< *Bits her lip nervously and walks over to Austin, reaching a shaky hand out to him. She hesitates, then awkwardly pats his head, as if he was a dog sue was meeting for the first time.* H-Hi uncle Austin... D-Do you like cookies? *Tilts head her curiously.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:15 am

sighs and shakes her head then focuses on Luna and Austin "only if they're alexs cookies. Those are the best."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 am

*Smirks and switches on the tv via the remote.* *breathes a sigh of relief.* for a moment I thought there'd be a redheaded vampire showdown :S

*Smiles.* I like Alex's cookies too ^_^ I wanna make her cookies. *Thinks and looks up at Alex.* Does christmas need cookies? I wanna make cookies for christmas, please.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:26 am

"Christmas definitely needs cookies. We can do that. We can even make sugar cookies and decorate them if you want."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:40 am

*Grins and nods.* Mhmm! I want star-shaped cookies with glitter on them! X3 *Looks to Austin.* Will you make cookies with us, Uncle Austin? Y-You don't have to if you din't want to... *Glances over to the three of them and frowns slightly, letting out a sigh before focusing in the tv again.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:42 am

"sure I'll make cookies it'll give me some bonding time with my new niece now won't it?" looks over at Abby by herself and frowns, walking over. "Hey I mean I know you probably won't want to but I'm gonna offer anyway. You can make cookies with us if you'd like."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:46 am

*settles down onto the couch beside Abby, leaning into her girlfriend as she takes her glasses off* What's got you all down, hot stuff?

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:49 am

Yay! Smile *Spots Alex over by Abby and whimpers a little.* That lady scares me :S

*Shakes her head.* No thanks, I don't want to ruin your family bonding. *Leans into Holland,* It's nothing... I'll tell you in a minute. *Waits for Alex to leave them alone.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:51 am

I could've sworn I typed 'Hi Linz'...

Hi Linz ^_^"

Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:53 am

"alright if you're sure.." Walks into the kitchen with Luna and Austin to bake cookies.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:57 am

*turns her head and presses a kiss to Abby's head, her hand massaging into Abby's thigh, using the silence to be rather affectionate.*

Sure, Holligail?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:01 am

*Smiles a tiny bit at Holland's touch, resting her hand on top of her grlfriend's, but the. The frown returns as Alex, Luna and Austin leaves the room.* Ever looked at people and wished you were them? *Nods her head towards where Luna just exited.* I never got to make cookies with my mom when I was a kid. I never got to make anything with my mom, yet she gets mother-daughter time without even having to put any effort into getting it. I know it's stupid to be jealous of a little kid but... Surely you understand, right?

Indeedy! Need a repost?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:19 am

Damn it, the more I watch Rosario+Vampire AMVs the more I want to watch it again, but the amount of fan service is so annoying >.< But, then again, inner Moka's voice is so sexy X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:56 am

I think if anyone understands it would be me, Abby. I used to be really jealous of other girls I went to school with, because I didn't have a mother, ever. Not even one to follow around or talk to, let alone do things with. *frowns and puts her glasses back on, finding Abby's eyes then* It's okay though, we have eachother and we can do those sort of things together. I know it's not the same, I'm just saying that we aren't alone.

Yeah, that'd be great Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:02 am

So apparently the bloodlines series brings out another book in February. I have 2 months to read 5 or 6 books before it comes out... *Dies, then comes back to life.* Nope, not gonna happen, I'll just buy it later and it can be a part of my summer read list... *Whimpers.*

Anyways, one sec, I'll grab the repost.

I guess... It just sucks that I - we - missed out on childhood activities like that, y'know? *Sighs and shakes her head.* I'll shut up, now. I don't want to be depressing. You requested a striptease, I believe; wanna head upstairs and receive it? I can't garuntee it'd be any good but at least it'd be better than moping around, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:04 am

I frowned. Damn it, Wanda still didn't think that Holland was her daughter. I could practically feel the sadness and rejection oozing from my girlfriend, causing me to wrap an arm around her in comfort and desperately find a way to fix things. "Don't give up so soon, Holland," I murmured, trying to be optimistic. "We'll get through to her somehow."

Glancing over to Wanda, I bit my lip, trying to think quick - to think outside of the box. Eventually an idea came. It involved lying, but it was better than nothing. "Maybe she's not your daughter, biologically, but she's still know you a long time and regards you as a motherly figure in her life." I tried to explain, hoping that playing off the whole 'Daughter' thing would make Wanda more cooperative. "The least you can do is talk to her, especially since we drove across the country to see you." Looking back on... Unpleasant recent events, I cautiously added, "I think Holland has some questions to ask you about the voices you hear. She thinks she might've heard them once, too, so any help you can give her would be greatly appreciated." Gosh I hope I had fixed things and not made things worse! If I had made things worse then I was by far the worst girlfriend ever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:32 am

Definitely better than moping around. *smirks and presses a kiss to her cheek* We could just go upstairs and cuddle this depressing moment out of our systems though, the striptease can wait.

Holland: What exactly was there to do to get through to a woman who has only gotten worse since she tried to drown me? How was I meant to talk to her like a daughter is supposed to? I fear her, and that fear was supposed to be shoved so deep that it couldn't possibly reappear. I love her, but I fear her so extremely. Abby took a much different route than I had ever expected, simply claiming that I may not be Wanda's daughter. At first I was surprised, genuinely in shock. How could she? What was she trying to do, hurt me? The following emotion was sadness, as if I was tossed aside outside the room. I wasn't Wanda's daughter, and that was her own fault. I brought a hand through my hair and looked away from the two of them, keeping any pity I have for myself pent up. I wouldn't cry, it wasn't something I could do in front of a woman who had abandoned the right to see such a reaction from me when she tried drowning me.

Abby, what the hell are you doing? "I can talk, they let me do that. The doctors, they give me medicine to keep the voices from talking but it doesn't help." Wanda turned her eyes on me then, and I felt seriously uncomfortable. Why had she told Wanda about my issues? She's just gonna reject me further. "Don't let them tell you things, people take you away. They make you do things..." She softened it seemed, her fingers reaching up to touch her lips while she was stuck in thought. What had captured her all the sudden? Just when she started talking to me she was gone, lost in herself. "Wanda, when did you first head the voices? What did they tell you to do?" She snapped her attention to me and the soft woman was gone, replaced by the same cold figure I recall seeing plenty of times before. "Holly, get Holly they say. Keep her safe, kill her... They say different things. They've always been there."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:58 am

((Gah, but I wore sexy underwear today especially for the striptease >.< *Sighs.* Fine, but I'm getting dressed into my PJs in the bathroom tonight; I don't want to spoil the suprise of the underwear until the stripetease actually happens. *Stands up and helps Holland to her feet.* After you, m'lady.))

Well it looked like my plan kinda worked, I mean, now that the daughter thig jad been pushed to the side Wanda was talking to Holland again, but when I had glamced over at my girlfriend's face... Gosh, if only I could send mental messages, I'd say 'I'm so sorry, I was just trying to find a way for her to talk to you without rejecting you!' but Wanda had already rejected Holland and, unintentionally - because I knew by just looking at them that theu were related - I had agreed with her. F***, I was such a dumb*ss.

The change in Wanda's behaviour brought about a change in my own behaviour. As soon as the words 'Kill her' was mentioned, I tensed, ready to defend Holland at a moment's notice. My eyes narrowed at the older woman and it took everything in me to suppress my snarl, 'cause if the guy who kept peeking in saw me snarling, he'd think I was acting crazy and make sure I got my own room here. "You should never do what the voices say, Wanda, [i]especially if they're saying to kill Holland. Why did you even obey them in the first place? What did you gain from trying to kill her, besides a divorce and a room in mental hospital?" I tried not to raise my voice, I tried to calm myself before I created a scene, but when people talked about killing the ones I loved I couldn't help but get p***ed off and protective.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:18 am

Special just for this, huh? Maybe I'm a little interested in this striptease more than cuddling now... *smirks and intertwines their fingers* Im good with you changing in the bathroom, I like a little surprise sometimes. Not often, just sometimes. *takes the lead and heads for the stairs*

Holland: So suddenly things shifted, and I was going for a dive into this madness Wanda placed up. "Kill me? Why?" Abby had already asked, but I felt the need to express my displeasure with the statement. To release some of the emotion. "They get quiet, when I do things they tell me. When I don't... It's yelling, lots of yelling. Hard to live with people yelling at you. I do what they say, they are quiet. I kill Holly, they promise to be quiet. They don't want me to kill Holly, they yell at me." She was confusing me, and I wanted to reach out to grab her attention because something kept taking her away. Something continued to pull her attention away and I needed this. "Do they still talk to you about me?" It wasn't related to my problems, but I needed to know. I needed to know if she still heard them telling her things, to kill me especially. "No, not Holly. They know... They know you're not my daughter and I believe them. They know things, but they don't want me to hurt anyone anymore."

I breathed a sigh and combed my fingers through my brown hair, looking away from her. "I heard them, I heard voices. Could I get sick? Am I sick? Wanda, this is important, I need to know." I leaned forward, trying to get her attention but all I got was avoidance. "What are you thinking? What is it?" Wanda brought her hands up and buried her face, murmuring under her breath a moment before finally looking up at me. "If you heard them they come back. I heard them when I was small, telling me to do bad things. They go away and come back, worse than before... They're talking to me, now. I'm not listening." She was cooperative, honestly. She gave answers, no matter how confusing she was. I sighed, looking at Abby. "I think I'm done trying to find answers, she's told me enough and I can't be in here anymore."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:02 pm

I can't believe I fell asleep >.< I am so sorry!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:36 pm

So Wanda was no longer a danger to Holland? If the voices weren't tell her to kill her then there'd be no reason for Wanda to lash out at my girlfriend. I relaxed, but only a fraction, still on alert in case the older woman changed her mind and tried to hurt her daughter, listening to their conversation in silence.

Hearing Wanda say that the voices would come back scared me a little. All this time I had hoped that it was just the curse that had made Holland hear voices, but hearing that she might actually have Schizophrenia... My hand squeezed Holland's gently. She didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve any of this, to suffer from the same disorder that made her mom harm her in the worst possible way. If Schizophrenia was what was going on here, then it was going to get worse and I was going to watch Holland suffer without being able to do anything.

I was surprised that Holland wanted to go so soon; I figured she'd have more questions. Still, I could see that she had had enough of being here, so I nodded my head. "Ok, we'll go now." Kissing my girlfriend's cheek, I turned my attention to Wanda. "We're gonna go now, ok? Thanks for answering our questions, Wanda." I wanted to say more to her, but I didn't want Holland to overhear so I'd wait until she was out of the room. I just hoped she'd be ok without me for a minute...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:26 am

I have a Jelsa clock! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin