House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Scampi
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
9 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 am

Alexandra::
When they grabbed Luna I growled. No one. I repeat no one was to touch her. I stalked ober to the woman glaring. I had half a mind to go full out vampire on her but I knew that would do nothing but scare Luna more. Instead, I gripped the women's hand and made her release my child. I swiftly picked Luna up and clutched her close to me. "Now you listen here. If you ever touch her again. Very bad things will happen to you. I will personally guarantee that your life becomes a living hell. Now. You are going to give me the papers to sign right now. Do you understand me?" I looked back at the lady at the front desk and flashed my vampire eyes at her. We will do this on a civilized manor. And we will have no trouble. Do you understand?"

"well I suppose that since you already started, you can finish it." I smiled "we wouldn't want jack to be lonely now would we?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:25 am

((*Grins and finishes off the Jack drawing, handing Alex a black crayon and picking up another black crayon for herself.* You draw me and I draw you? ^_^))

The freakshow just sobbed into the woman's shoulder, but Emily and the receptionist stared at the redhead in shock as it finally sunk in. The 'Luna' child was the freakshow. She wanted to adopt the only thing making them rich. By law, they couldn't downright refuse a child the right to be adopted, but maybe they could talk this woman out of it? Snapping out of her horrified look, trying to seem brave, it was Emily who spoke up. "Ma'am, are you really sure about this? The fre- I mean, 'Luna' is a problem child. She has issues and can be very dangerous; she has harmed many of the children here." Emily didn't dare point out that the child in question always claimed that hurting the other children was an accident. "On top of that, being a single mother is incredibly tough - it's financially and physically draining amongst other things; are you sure you would be able to cope with that?" If that didn't stop the woman, they'd probably have no choice to at least let the woman sign out the paperwork. Perhaps they'd be able to find a flaw once they checked the woman's information...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:31 am

"You two really must have the wrong child. I'm adoptingvluna and that's that. I don't have any other children and I'm prefectly capable of handling a child financially. Now if I could have the paperwork to sign I'll be on my way." I was somewhat calmer now that Luna was safe in my arms but I was still slightly on edge. I knew these people would be bad but I had no idea it would be to this extent. I stroked Luna's hair and kissed her cheek. "It's okay sweetie we'll go home soon okay?"

i nodded "sure." Even though this would soon have to be painted over, it was actually quite fun, Id never done it as a child.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:46 am

((Ok. Ready? Go! Very Happy *Starts drawing a stick figure version of Alex.*))

This young woman was really adamant on adopting the freakshow and it eemed as if nothing was going to change her mind. Emily pursed her lips. Time for plan B, let the woman sign the forms, then check them for anything that could stop her from adopting the child. "Katherine, hand over the papers." The receptionist, Katherine, stared at Emily in shock. Murmurs came from the children still loitering in the hall. "But-" "Just do it, trust me." emily interrupted, to which Katherine bit her lip. "Alright then..." Reluctantly she pulled out the paperwork that the redhead woman needed to fill out, handing them over and giving her a pen too. "You need to fill out all your details as accurately as possible." She explained. "We'll look them over, make sure that you're allowed to adopt her according to our regulations and then we'll see how things go from there."

((I think I might go to sleep now. Reply anyway!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 am

I began filling out the paperwork buy smirked as I did so. "Excuse me ladies but I do believe that I just have to meet the state requirements. Adoption centers are forbidden from having their own personal regulations in adopting children." They weren't going to get away with something as simple as that. These people really didn't know not to piss off a female vampire did they? I finished filling out all the information and signed the bottom. Hopefully after this Luna would be officially jack and my child.

i giggled and began drawing. We were acting like children but that was fine. Soon, I was half way done with my drawing of Luna and I saw that she had already finished her drawing of me.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Jack: Alex had beaten me to them. I sprung into action at the first sign of danger, hut my gitlfriend seemed to have it all under control. The other children wouldn't shut up though. So I walked into the hallway and used a bit of wind to just send them back into their rooms. Hopefully without any of them noticing the small thud of each falling back, probably in shock. I wasn't the kind to hurt a child, no matter how mean they were, but I just did so they'd be quiet. Smirking I walked behind Luna and gave her a reassuring smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Ebony: As he talked,I continued to take sipsof my coffee, emptying the contents a little bit more each time. I raised my eyebrows as he mentioned ice skating. "I've never tried." I admitted with a small shrug, "But I have a good sense of balance so it can't possibly be that hard, right?" I had been rollerblading before, soIdid have a bit of an upper hand. I'm guessing it was just like that, but on ice.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Luna was so on edge that even through her sobs she'd be able to hear a pin drop. When she heard a soft thud, she looked up to see that all the mean kids had toppled over. She was too upset to giggle, but knowing Jack had probably caused them to randomly fall over somehow, she couldn't help a small smile. The shocked children got up and started running away, returning all the attention to the adults.

Emily scowled at the redhead woman. "By 'Our' regulations, I did in fact mean the state's regulations, ma'am. I'm not stupid." She felt like slapping the woman, honestly, but Katherine got the papers back then and Emily instead focused on them. She glared at the papers. Everything seemed to be in order, except for where the woman lived which infuriated her. Usually there would be a visit to the home, but with the so called 'Immortal mansion' they had strict orders to never go there and just trust the government's word that it was good enough for the children to live in. Why they weren't allowed to inspect the place, Emily didn't know, but the fact that she wouldn't be able to go and try to find a flaw meant that there was nothing preventing the freakshow from being adopted. With a frustrated sigh, she finally gave in. "Katherine, get her files."

They were letting her go! They were actually allowing Luna to be adopted! The 7 year old wiped her tears away and smiled a little as Katherine the receptionist pulled out the documents. Luna peered down at the papers, seeing a little picture of her sad self in the corner, but the name read Lyra Collins. Who was Lyra? That couldn't be her, right? No one had ever called he Lyra before. 'Alright, this is all the information for the little brat - birth certificate included - but before we print out the adoption certificate we do give the oppurtunity to change the child's name. Would you like to do that Miss-' Katherine looked down at the paper and her eyes widened. 'Miss Collins?' Luna's eyes widened as well as she looked at Alex. She was a Collins, too? Were they already related?
((I only just realised Alex's last name is Collins XD Imagine if they were distantly related and never knew it!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:16 am

*Is sat on the couch, looking over at Abby as she plays her guitar in the corner of the room.* Waiting for Justin and Elsa, Anna? And Matio, though I doubt he'll show up :/ It's the thanksgiving dinner at Justin's mom's house with all his family. I didn't know how to dress so... *Gestures to her olive green shirt, light brown skirt and black bodice.* Is this good? It reminds me of autumn so I figured it might work Smile Yeah, it'll work Very Happy Don't worry, Justin will be here later. Elsa... It depends on how busy Linz is with thanksgiving stuff. Same with Matio and Shadow. Mhmm. But, for now, I don't mind waiting ^_^ *Continues to watch Abby playing her guitar.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:52 am

Hey guys ^_^ Can't really stay cause I'm still at school but I'm here for about 45 minutes before I gtg ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 am

Herro Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:55 am

Heeyy how are you? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:00 am

Not even through one book of research and already bored Sad I blame tiredness, I mean, I just had a nap but it wasn't long and was interrupted so I still feel bleh :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:06 am

Ahh I see :/ That sucks :/ The sofas in the common room are really comfy :3 There's also a hot guy with a nice butt playing pool. I'm in heaven X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:07 am

Lol XD You shouldn't be looking at his butt! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:08 am

And why not? Besides,his trousers are so tight it leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination ;D
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:10 am

Oh boy XD Suddenly he reminds me of Olly Murs. Mother and I always have to comment on the tightness of his trousers XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:12 am

Heh heh heh. And he's just been dancing and oh my, nothing at all was left to the imagination. Heh heh.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:16 am

*Facepalms.* Don't feed my already dirty mind!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:18 am

So many hip shakes and pelvic thrusts Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:20 am

... Now I wish I was there... Seriously, everyone in my class besides me is 25+ so I no longer have eye candy! Can you just send that guy to me through the post? Please?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:21 am

Nope Razz He's here for my entertainment Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:26 am

Damn it! DX Well, *Walks over to where Abby is now sitting down listening to music and sits in her lap.* At least I have an Abby Razz O.o What the f***?! *Pushes Wolfie off of her.* Oh come on! Share the love, Abby! DX Ugh, no thanks -_- *Goes back to listening to music.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:27 am

*Just watched a clip of Ellen Page's coming out speech thing on youtube.* That woman... I know, right? She needs no words. Hotness. Absolute hotness. And the way she spoken with passion. And the shower scenes in Beyond: Two Souls. And her overall beauty. And her awesomeness as Kitty Pryde. And... Just everything... And the fact that she seemed to be doing some important speech and she just wore jeans and a t-shirt. Her casualness is so cool X3 Mhmm. Y'know, we have Inception, yet we've never watched it. O.o We are going to watch that film in a minute. Agreed, definitely agreed.

And finally Ellen's on the screen! :3 She had such a small role in Days Of Future Past, lets hope she gets a bigger role in Inception :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:45 am

O.O Anti-gravity! O.O That looks so f***ing awesome!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next