House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Scampi
Shadowhunter
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
9 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 6 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:56 am

Holland: I wasn't much of a flyer, I didn't prefer knowing I was in a giant, flimsy metal shuttle so high above the ground. One mistake and I was straight down into the ground. Abby had been supportive, though I knew both of us were rather jumbled about the idea. I had been on a place before, transported to Thailand to undergo some investigation in my case, and back to the US again, obviously. Once we landed though, much to my approval, I was hesitant. In Philadelphia, things just felt tense. I could practically feel the weighting guilt I held in my chest as we left the airport, my conversation with my father last night turning out to be rather aggressive. He was highly against bringing Abby along, he figured it'd be embarrassing parading around the neighborhood I grew up in with my lover. Embarrassing to him, and his wife. He tried providing an excuse in the name of my sister, stating she could be influenced to seek out a girlfriend to be like me, but I didn't let it bother me. Whatever Opal wanted I was fine with, as long as it was what she wanted and not something she thought made her seem like her sister.

Arriving at my home, the quaint little white two story staring at me through the cab window, I allowed a sigh to slip from my lips. Abby was eager, jumping out of the car and grabbing her things, but I was near a panic attack. She had no idea the sort of hell I had lived through here, and the hell that possibly awaited us on the other side of the door. I shifted out of the cab, grabbing my luggage as Abby got a better look at the house. "Mhm, this is it. Pierce household... Don't expect any hospitality." I murmured the last bit under my breath, looking up at the home through my lashes. "I don't know Abby, maybe this is a bad idea." I looked down at my clasped hands and bit my lower lip, trying to contain the rather sad feeling welling up in my chest. "I'll be okay, lets just get this over with. Maybe they'll be nice, to save face in front of you." I shrugged and slipped my hand into hers, intertwining our fingers. "Just... Don't get angry, if he does. I've got it all under control, he's my father and if he doesn't respect us then we can jus grab my things and get out. See Opal tomorrow, when I can talk to his wife about my sister."

You couldn't handle the sort of things I've done, anyway. Maybe another time. *shrugs and curls a red strand around her finger, blushing slightly* Well, they're a trait passed down my family, really. Thanks, I've always figured they were too big and too discolored to be very pretty. *presses a kiss to her cheek* You're pretty sexy overall, I can't pick just one thing to talk about. Though, I really like your hair. I wish I had hair as good looking as yours. I feel like mine is rather boring...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:24 am

((I like big eyes. Big, blue-ish beautiful eyes on a beautiful, blushing babe's face. Lots of B's. like in school! Not A's - not perfect - but not C's - average - either, you get me? Very Happy As for your hair, I love it. I have a real thing for brunettes, and long hair on women, and the waves in your hair are awesome too X3 *Shifts off of Holland's lap and pulls the older woman oto her lap, effectively switching places.* Lets switch things up today, hm? You can sit in my lap for once Razz Do you think that, if you really were pregnant with my child, they'd have your pretty eyes too?))

Geez, Holland was really worried about this, going so far as to suggest that it was a bad idea even though we had come all the way here. I frowned a little, about to speak up some words of encouragement but my girlfriend pipped me to the post, locking our fingers together to which a gave a gentle squeeze in return. As she told me not to get angry, my frown grew. How could I promise something like that? I have been fighting against anger and losing my entire life, so how was I meant to promise not to get angry. "I... Can't garuntee anything," I I worded my answer carefully, glancing down at the ring Holland had given me for my birthday. "But I'll try damn well hard not to get mad." Optimism, we needed optimism right now.

Pressing my lips to Holland's knuckles, I replaced my uncertainty with a smile. "It'll be ok. Your dad might be a bit of a douche when it comes to us but we'll get through it." I decided to leave out the fact that, to add to the pressure, I had to hide being a vampire-angel hybrid; geez, Holland's dad was p***ed off at his daughter for dating a woman, could you imagine what he'd be like if he found out she wasn't even dating a human? I pushed that worrying thought to the back of my mind, keeping up the optimism for Holland's sake as we made our way to the front door with our stuff. Despite all the positivity I was trying to ooze right now, I found myself holding my breath as Holland knocked on the front door. Oh gosh, what exactly as I getting myself into?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Eve's been busy, but tomorrows the day before Thanksgiving break and currently she's writing a paper like hell. So she thought she'd get on while she still had the laptop. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:44 pm

o: eve!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Very Happy britt!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

haiaiiiii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 pm

But will eve be able to start coming on more often?

No if you'll excuse me I have to a) get ready for school b) question why i took this damn gelder's course and c) wonder why i had a dream where I (older me) shared a flat with Moriate...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 pm

I had a dream, I can't remember exactly what it was about but I remember at one point being a guy and flirting with a Spanish girl, but she rejected me for Mario (As in Nintend Mario. Yeah, weird) because apparently it was frowned upon to like music? I think?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 am

I just ticked 'Bisexual' on a questionnare I need to fill out for the anxiety clinic. Thst's the first time I've ever done something like that and, considering how terrified I am of letting people know (Besides you guys) that's a huge thing. I already feel like scribbling i out, though, whic is stupid but... Ugh, it's just a me thing that I hate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:22 am

Aww well done wolfie :3 I'm really proud of you Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:25 am

Mhmm. Still unsure about talking to the therapist about it when I go in, because, you know, irrational fear of being judged and all that jazz.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 am

Ahh I see :/ How come you're going? Just out of curiosity ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:29 am

Because of my irrational fear of being judged, which is linked to Social Anxiety Disorder, which I think I might have so... It's not good, but hopefully if I'm not exaggerating this, I can get some sort of help.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:45 am

Well I hope it goes well for you! In the meantime, have some Sherlock gifs where he replaces Elsa ^_^

Spoiler:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:47 am

O.o O...K...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 am

*Is sitting with Jeremy and Abby, doing some 'Bro bonding' (Despite not being a guy, Abby is an honorary 'Bro' in in Jason's eyes).* You know what I've noticed? When it comes to Holland, you're so whipped, Abby. O.o What exactly do you mean by that? You know, if she were to say 'Jump' you'd say 'How high?'. Your dad was the same with your mum. And you're not like that with Sammi? Razz F*** no! I wouldn't jump when she's perfectly capable of jumping herself. If she asked me to make a sandwich I'd just say 'Get your own, b****!' ... Ok, maybe I wouldn't call her a b**** but you get the point. You wouldn't get her a sandwich? Suuuuuure Razz Hey, at least, I don't get lovestruck puppy eyes like you and your dad. *Takes a sip of beer from the bottle beside him.* Lovestruck puppy eyes? Yup, and big goofy smiles, too, whenever you're around Alix and when Abby's around Holland. -_- I do not get lovestruck puppy eyes. *Bites his lip a little.* ... You kinda do, Abby, actually. Not that there's anything wrong with it, of course! Well I think there's something wrong with it. *Leans back against the couch.* Stand up to your women, guys! Don't become the 'Yes dear, whatever you say dear' types, be the boss, like I am! >:3 ... *Bursts into fits of laughter.* *Also starts laughing.* You? The boss?! XD Heeeey! I am the boss! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:58 am

*Smiks* Oh please, Sammi's the one who wears the pants in the relationship. Well, when she wears anything at all Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:09 am

*Straightens his posture, trying to look authorative.* Sammi does not wear the pants, I wear the pants. Name one time you've been the boss, Jason Razz Well... Lots of times! *Giggles.* You have a go at us for being whipped, and you're just as whipped as the rest of us! XD I'm not whipped -_- Sammi isn't the boss of me. *Drinks more beer.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:11 am

*grins* She may not be the boss in your opinion, but if she wears a costume you wouldn't possibly say no. Would uou?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:18 am

-_-... He's not denying it! Razz And I know for a fact that you bought Sammi a police costume, so clearly she's in charge Razz That was a one-off. Yeah right! Razz Jason's probably worse than us, he's just in denial Razz Nah, Jer's definitely the worst at letting the women of his life dominate him, and you're the second worst. Hey! *Frowns.* I'm not that bad, I just like to give Holland affection, is all. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 am

bloodlines spoiler:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 am

Hi >~< wLks in "someone still sick?" maybe... "well it's a good thing I made your favorite soup, gumbo." Smirks I love you!! *runs into the kitchen
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:11 am

I hate this place. I really do. I hate eating alone and the same things each week. I hate the fact that we never really speak. It's horrible. Why can't I just move out now? I'd be much happier, less stressed and probably less depressed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 am

Awww scampi Sad im sorry. You'll be out soon hopefully. Do you want to talk about it or is there anything I can do?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:15 am

Sorry, I just felt... Idk I just needed to get that off my chest, you know?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next