House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
7 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 15 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:22 am

O.o Wut?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 am

Ebony was getting super embarrassed and they were comparing their costumes remember? And Austin is drunk
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:30 am

Ebony: He grabbed a beer and that was all the proof I needed. I've seen what alcohol can do to people. "Yeah, okay, you do that." Bad memories were flooding in. I could see dad... I shook my head, physically trying to get rid of the thoughts. Surely Austin wasn't like that... It didn't matter. I wasn't taking chances. Coming to this was a bad idea. "I'm gonna go get some air, it's quite hot in here." I wasn't really, but anything to get away. I turned around and started to head towards the exit.

Austin scared her away Razz I mean he can go after her if you want but she no likey drunk people Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:31 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:I sould ne seond

The wut was for that Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:34 am

I wanted to point out that I had been resisting getting into bed with Chloe for a liiiittle while longer than ten minutes, but decided to let her go with a, "See ya, Chloe." The room went silent. I had just faded, for the first time in a long time, and yet I felt so... Empty. Yup, I knew I'd regret it, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. This was my fault, I had to deal with the consequences. Heaving a sigh, I got out of bed and pulled on my PJs, not intending to go back to the party. Once my hair was fixed, my makeup wiped off and the costume put away neatly, I headed down to the kitchen to grab something to eat and a mug of hot chocolate as I pondered my issues.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:36 am

Such horrible typing Jesus XD was supposed to be I should, one second

Austin::
I frowned and set down my beer. Had I done something to upset her? I was just kidding around after all. She actually looked pretty good damn good in her costume. Surely she couldn't be upset about that right? No Ebony wouldn't get upset over something as little as that. Then what was it? Whatever it was, it was obvious I had done something to upset her. "Hey Ebony wait!" I jogged after her, which luckily wasn't difficult in my buzzed state. When I got to her I went to tap her on the shoulder or grabbed her arm but suddenly knew better of it. Whatever I had done seemed to be pretty bad and I didn't want to make it any worse. "Hey ebbs what's wrong? you can talk to me.."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:49 am

Wtf phone? I was busy typing a post so why randomly shut the internet dwn? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:55 am

Ebony: Damn it Austin, why couldn't you just stay in there? I can't talk to you when you're in this state! I rolled my eyes, "I told you, I'm off out to get some air." I said as I left the ballroom. Of course, the plan was to leave the party and go upstairs back to my room. Obviously with him following me, I couldn't do that otherwise he'd know I was lying. Instead, I approached the front doors of the mansion. I couldn't exactly tell him that I was scared of him when he was drunk. Surely though, he wasn't that different when sober... H was a good person, a nice person. So why was I so afraid.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:55 am

*Is looking at Luna in the corner of the room.* Luna, you wanna play with me? *Looks at Robyn, terrified, then looks down at her gloved hands.* Please? I know you don't play with people, but... It could be fun ^_^ *Bites her lip, her hands shaking, but eventually she clenches her fists and nods.* O-Ok. *Grins and runs over, pulling Luna to her feet. After a quick description on how to play tag, Luna starts running around the living room and Robyn follows her.* *Smiles a little.* And so Luna finally starts to learn how to play :3 Maybe one day she can play without havig to wear the gloves.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:59 am

*smiles and watches her from where he's sat on the arm of the couch* I hope so. *speaks quietly so luna can't hear* When we go to sign the adoption papers, do you know if we have to take her with us?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:00 am

Well it had become quite obvious to me that Rbony didn't want to be around me, even though I had no idea why. I hadn't said anything covertly offensive and she knew I would only kid about that stuff with her. But, she didn't want to be around me so there was really no choice other than to let her calm down and just go back upstairs. She had been the main reason I wanted to go to the party, but now that she didn't want to be there, there was no point goingback to it. So, after a few minutes of just standing motionless as she went outside, I went into the kitchen, grabbed a few blood bags and marched upstairs to my room.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:07 am

*Frowns.* Considering she's a runaway, probably. They're gonna want proof that she's still alive and that she's in your possession. *Giggles a little as she's chased after.* *Quickly catches up and tags Luna.* Now you have to chase me Razz *Runs around the couch.* *Turns and runs after Robyn.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:13 am

Ebony: It was so cold outside. I was shivering but  wited a good few minutes before going back inside. Thankfully, Austin was gone. I let out a sigh of relief as I started to make my way upstairs. I came across a similar face as I entered my room. "Ugh, what do you want?" I asked him as I entered. It was what the voice looked like in a human form. "That was rude." I rolled my eyes. "You can talk, you never tell me what your name is." He just shrugged his shoulders. "That's because you haven't given me one." That took me by surprise. After a short conversation, we decided on the name Nate. It was strange talking to him in person, but kind of conforting. Perhaps I'd just gone mad. That would make sense.

*frowns* She's going to be terrified. We were thinking of going down there this weekend.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:19 am

*His frown deepens.* You haven't told her about this, haven't you? You should tell her, give her some time to cry and then mentally prepare for it. Make it clear that you and Alex will protect her while she's there and... I dunno, bring her extended family for extra support???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:21 am

I collapsed onto my bed, not even bothering to change out of my costume. The best I had managed was to throw the best onto the ground. Instead, I started to sink my teeth into the blood bags. Being drunk had always made me thirsty for some reason and that wasn't really a bad thing because when I drank sober blood it normally helped myself sober up a bit. After draining the first bag, I threw it across the room towards the trash not really caring if it made in or not. I was a little too eager with the second bag and it burst open halfway through feeding, drowning my shirt in blood. I growled and pulled the shirt over my head and tossed it into the corner. Now copleyy shirtless so I wouldn't get blood on anything else I snacked on the final blood bag, my thirst calming as well as becoming a bit more alert.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 am

Thunder and lightning :S *Crawls into Justin's lap and hides her face in his shoulder.* The thunder's too loud huh? *Rubs Wolfie's back.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 am

*nods* I'll tell her tomorrow, I don't want to ruin her night.

And then Austin walks in on Ebony talking to air about her problems XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 am

Oh I figured you were leading that to her going to see him after calming down alright I guess I'll post again
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:35 am

No, she's too scared Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:37 am

Fair enough Smile *Finally catches up to Robyn and taps her shoulder.* I did it! *Grins and looks to Jack.* I did it daddy! I caught her! Very Happy You did! ^_^ I can't believe you never played tag before! That's crazy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:39 am

*grins down at Luna* That's great Luna, buuuut I bet you'll never catch me! *moves away from Luna with a playful grin*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:41 am

After another few minutes, I decided that I should probably check up on Ebony, to make sure she was okay and to see if she calmed down at all so we could actually talk about what had occurred. The question now was, would she have gone back down to the party? Or gone to her room? I chuckled and shook my head. Who was I kidding? Ebony didn't socialize. The only reason that she went to the party in the first place was because I convinced her to go. Still snacking on my blood bag, I made my way to her room. As usual, upon reach wrong her room, I just let myself in, not thinking about why I should probably knock. I ran my free hand through my hair as I walked through the doorway. "Hey listen Ebony, we gotta talk. I don't know what happened down there but whatever I did..." She was talking already? to who? I scanned the room, I didn't see anyone nor did I sense anyone else in the room besides the two of us. "Hey Ebony are you okay..?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:43 am

*Giggles.* Robyn, lets get daddy! *Runs after Jack.* *Squeals and runs after Jack too.* *Chuckles.* Once a child always a child, Jack Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 am

aalks in to find jack playing with the two children and justin sitting on a chair near them. "Well it looks like today was a fun day." I sat next to justin. "I've never seen Luna this social with someone she doesn't know."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:55 am

She kinda knows Robyn, they're in the same class together. *Shrugs.* But yeah, I guess that the gloves has helped her confidence a little. Still not halpy with her hiding her powers, though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next