House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 am

Ok Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:16 am

Ahh! You son of a half troll! Ugh cheat! He so bashed into me on purpose to throw me away from the ring! Aghh!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:25 am

._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:48 am

What's that face for?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:50 am

im lost XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 am

*Is sitting on the couch with Robyn and Giselle, trying to write a new song for Bex.* *Reaches out towards Abby's guitar that was propped up against the couch in front of the redhead, curiously strumming it.* *Snaps her attention away from the song book and glares at Robyn.* Hey, don't touch! I've had one kid injure themself on it, I don't need another -_- But- Come on, *Gestures to the new tv.* I put this Disney c*** on especially for you so you should f***ing watch it! Abby, language! -_- I put this Disney ap-cray on especially for you so you should ucking-fay watch it! -_-... Haha, very funny. *Looks at the adults confusedly, then just decides to watch the Disney movie so that Abby doesn't get angrier.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am

Good morning :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:48 am

Afternoon Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:49 am

Oh wEll good afternoon to you wolfie Smile it's only 9:50 here so
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:51 am

Hehe, 2:50pm here Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:52 am

Oh alright I guess it is kind of late there xD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:56 am

Mhmm.

Currently killing myself with feels... Tempted to drown in feels even more but I know I'll end up crying! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:17 am

Awww wolfie Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:20 am

A couple quotes from one of my favourite but most emotional Frozen fanfics:

Elsa (Talking to a picture of her parents): You kept me from Anna after I almost froze her... What would you have done after I did? I mean, who built those shackles Hans used on me?! Because it wasn't Hans! ((Fave quote!))
""                                                  "": I let it happen because I loved her too much to be near her... But that love would have solved everything! Why didn't I know that then? Why didn't you?

Anna (To her parents): Do you know what you did to us?! Do you know why The Great Freeze happened?!The real truth?! Because none of us knew the first thing about love! Because you took it away from us!
""                          "": I will never forgive you! And if all you're gonna do is make her doubt herself all over again, then you can just leave her alone! Just leave us both alone!

Oh the feels! DX Oh so many feels! And it only gets worst from here! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:21 am

D:
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:23 am

I know right?! DX That first one, though... Implying that Elsa's parents planned to chain her up if her powers got too out of hand which, actually, in my ULTIMATE favourite fanfic (By the same author so it kinda links in) is exactly what they were thinking of doing DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:40 am

Genesis
- She padded towards the doors that lead the way into the party, a nervous ache starting in her stomach as her shy personality began to crumble the confidence she had in coming to this halloween party... this would be her first year celebrating it. And honestly she had no clue what to expect, but Uncle Klain had insisted she go as a werewolf. The fact that she had shifted into a wolf in order to get here faster wasn't the plan, she just hated how long it took to get all the fake ears, tail, and costume ready to go. It took too long and as a result she was late, I hate being late... A smile whine came from the light brown wolf's snout as she realized the time by looking up at the sky, stepping back the tall and lanky wolf shifted into Genesis's human form. It was rare when Genesis even chose to shift into the animals she was gifted with, so being a wolf felt weird, and shifting back to find herself naked was even weirder. But picking up the back she had carried here in her jaws, she slipped into the werewolf dress assembly. She had lucked out on grabbing a pair of ears that were able to be clipped into her hair and a tail that actually attached its self due to this wonderful thing called velcro. Sighing she ditched the plastic bag she used and went inside for the halloween party, the first thing that blasted at her was the music and the fact that her eyes had to adjust in order to see well in the dimly lit room. Her nose inhaled all types of different scents, some were strangers and others were actual people she knew. Biting down gently on her bottom, she moved forward and into the crowd, her nervousness growing as she was completely surrounded by strangers.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:42 am

Hellooooo Eve! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:46 am

Kai: I don't believe I've actually spent an entire day with anyone before, besides a photographer or a director. I mean, this was something really new. So far, the changing of the stations and the general presence of Bella, I loved it. Even when she had a face full of hair and tried to laugh it off. I don't think serious relationships were ever possible for me, being any other place I mean. Even with her I know I'm not likely to have a normal life, because I'll never grow old, but there might be some way to change that or something. I laughed gently at her, trying to seem friendly though I was thinking too thoroughly about the future. Why? Because my future was forever. Endless living and never being over the age I am now. "Still looking good, even with some hair in your face. That's real skill..." I reached a hand over and took hers, squeezing gently. "I think you're the first woman I've eve actually taken out before. Like, publicly I mean. I went to prom, but that's different."

Ryker: The woman who answered the door couldn't be Leah, could it? She's taller, the height enabled by the boots she was wearing obviously, and there was... Goodness there was so much skin. I tried to smiled but I think I'm still in shock, because this was something way different than what I expected from her. She exited the bedroom and I followed silently, trying not to stare at her awkwardly. I mean, what was I supposed to do? I hadn't seen this much of her, ever. She obviously knew of my nervousness, actually going as far to address it even. I had to gain control over my feelings here, and throw myself out of this miserable shock to talk to her. Besides, I couldn't allow her to think I was actually without a single word for how she looked, she'd grow uneasy or uncomfortable, assuming it was bad for a moment. "I'm just... Trying to take it all in, or the lacking of anyway. I haven't ever seen you like this before, and I'm used to seeing you shorter. It's just a lot to look at all at once." I smiled the best I could, squeezing her hand gently. "I really like it, if I haven't said that yet. You look really great, sexiest angel ever."

Rachel: I'm not terribly fond of being in town, but income was hard to come by when hiding from your parents. A job consisted of people, work, and small breaks. None of that was appealing, and none of that would be enough to make me smile "genuinely and happily" like the clothing shop required. Perhaps I'd phone Stone, ask my wonderful brother for some cash. Heaven knows he has it, hunting vampyres like our father. In time it'd be him that hunters would chase, his lifemate has presented herself yet. Poor lad, that's where the Savage line ends for my father's branch. Maybe my uncle could muster a son, who knows.

Anyway, like I was saying, town is awful and jobs suck. End of story. That's why I left and headed home, enjoying another failed day of job hunting. I wasn't really hunting though, just generally turning down the employers when prompted I'd have certain hours and a small pay. I was more interested in something exciting, not wasting my days helping others pick out cardigans. As of now, sitting on the counter in the kitchen, I was doing more good for the world. I wasn't able to harm anyone when nobody was around, annoying me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 am

Hii Wolfeh! ^.^ Hello Bex. *Genesis nods and returns to her book.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:56 am

Cadence
- She grabbed the apple, tossing it back and forth between both of her hands as she sat out in the backyard, contemplating where she should go from here. Honestly, she never has a set plan in mind, she can't exactly leave because the Hunter's Association Council members had told her to 'stay her ass there'. Why they wanted her so far from her actual Hunter headquarters was none of her business, but it was boring... there was no one to hunt. Everyone was pretty docile and didn't do much, sure there was a few who had anger problems. But they never killed a human, so what the hell was she suppose to do? All she could continue to do is watch, and wait. Luckily, she had enough patience for that. But it wasn't gonna be her problem when her patience starts to run thin, it's gonna be the old bastards on the council's problem when that happens.

Getting to her feet, she scuffed her solid black nikes against the cold hard ground and grunted, she wasn't looking forward to winter. But the thought of Thanksgiving coming gave her a bit of excitement. Who knows? She meant end up finding someone who knows how to cook a decent damn turkey. Turning around, she threw the apple over her shoulder, it thudded against the ground and rolled to somewhere unknown. Being left out in the backyard with no one to eat it. Cade entered through the backdoor and into the kitchen, the thought of Thanksgiving was making her hungry. So in her mind she was dead set on making a sandwich and then devouring it, she couldn't remember the last time she even had food. How sad.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:56 am

Hehe, I should've said Eve and co ^_^"

And hi Linz!

Anyone wanna rp?

My entire body went up in flames. Metaphorically, of course. All the flirting, the way Chloe shook her hips; it was far too much for me - someone who rarely got flirted wth and never to this extent - to handle and that little voice that told me that I shouldn't become attracted to friends, that reminded me of the consequences, got quieter. And then Chloe asked me to try. My cheeks turned crimson, contrasting against my pale skin. "Uhh, I don't think this dress was made for hip-shaking, but I can try." It really wasn't, as I soon discovered, but I continued my attempt anyway for Chloe's entertainment. In all honesty, my top half was probably shaking a lot more than the bottom half, but it was still kind of fun. I ended with a childish twirl, spinning to face Chloe again with a smirk. "So, what do you think of my dance moves?" I laughed, pulling Chloe a little closer as the dancefloor got more crowded.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:58 am

I suppose I'll throw a proper greeting in from us. Hello everyone Smile
Mhm, hola. I could, if you'll Reposty Wolfie. Please?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:03 am

I'll roleplay with you. :3 *Nudges Genesis to speak more as he takes the book, he turns back around with a grin and scoops up Adeline into his other arm and heads into the kitchen humming.* Alright so pancakes or eggs and sausages? Hashbrowns! And everything! *She had one arm slung across the back of his neck as she leaned into his shoulder, enjoying her seat on her fathers arm as he set the book down and then her on the counter. Then she watched as she went away to start preparing her breakfast.*

*Frowns at the empty space where her book use to vacant and she sighs mentally and looks up at Linz.* Hi Linz. *Considering she only knew Linz and not Linz's character, she only addressed her.* *Rolls her eyes and joins Klain in the kitchen to watch Adeline.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:03 am

Who and who, Linz?? Oh! And warn Elsa and Kennedy that Yuffie's birthday is on the... 20th, I believe ^_^ Not that she'd be up to celebrating; she'd probably end up moping about all day. *Briefly glances towards Isolt.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next