House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:02 am

Chloe: I couldn't help but smirk and did a quick twirl for Thorn as she addressed my outfit. "I do look great, don't I?" Was I being too cocky for my own good? Nah, I'm sure it would all be fine. I tilted my head slightly, still smirking and placed my hands on my hips. "Who said I was trying to impress a guy, Miss Valentine?" I retaliated quickly. Yes, Sammi had pretty much chosen it, but I could have always said no. I quite liked the corset top, and I knew that a certain someone else did as well... Athough, I did just like having fun and dressing up and showing off my body... So it was really for my own benefit rather than anyone else's...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:03 am

I wanna rp! Anyone wanna?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:05 am

Sure! Ebony and Austin?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:11 am

I wanna rp toooooo
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:12 am

Sure :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 am

Three might be pushing it but I can try. Britt can start for Roje and Mike and I'll start for Ebonaustin.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 am

okie does it matter where they are? o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:21 am

"Oh, so not a guy but a girl, huh?" I asked rhetorically, though the remark certainly got my blood pumping. How many girls did Chloe know here? How many girls would she try to impress? I knew that there was a possibilty that I could be in that category, but it couldn't be me she was trying to impress, right? It had to be someone else. "Well, whoever you're trying to impress is certainly going to want to take you home tonight, Chloe, but not before I have at least one dance with you." I gestured to the dancefloor, biting my lip slightly. I wasn't really much of a dancer - hence why I always played guitar when on stage - but tonight I could afford to let loose and look like a fool for a couple minutes. "Would you like to dance, Chloe?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:22 am

Ebony: So while on a ferris wheel at that fair, Austin had persuaded me to go to the stupid Halloween party. He wouldn't shut up about it so reluctantly, I ended up agreeing so we could move on to a different topic. With it being such late notice, I had to go last minute costume shopping. The best I could find was this Roman Warrior Princess thing... I guess it was more my style than a witch. I was now changed into it with a small amount of make up on. I cursed a little as I headed downstairs to the ballroom. Hopefully, Astin was already in here. I was a bit late in coming down and it was quite busy. I bit my lip, not seeing his face. I didn't even kmow what he had come as! Damnit

Not at all Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 am

Chloe: "Oh I certainaly do hope they take me home," I really had to tone down on the smirking. I will probably end up going home with someone tonight, but naturally it would only be a oen night stand. Maybe one day I'd make a committment, but I don't think was ready for one yet. Not after how badly I fucked my last serious relationship up. I looked out to the dancefloor, then back to Thorn. "I would love to, Thorn." I grinned at the chance before taking her hand and dragging her to the centre of the floor.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 am

Oh yes, Chloe Astbury was certainly looking for trouble tonight. A part of me figured it was probably a good thing that she couldn't get pregnant, otherwise she would've been a mother by now what with her sexual antics. And yet I couldn't deny that I kinda liked that side of her. Perhaps not specifically the sexual side, but simply the side that liked to have fun and didn't care what others thought of her methods of fun. I felt that side rubbing off on me as I was led to the dancefloor. Like I said, I couldn't dance, but the Chloe-ness prevented me from caring much and I was able to smile and let loose... Until I realized I probably danced like a father at a wedding - maybe even like a grandfather at a wedding. At that moment I stopped dancing and suggested, "Perhaps you should teach me a few moves." I had not intended it to sound sexual but, considering how alluring Chloe's costume was, it probably came out that way. Woops.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:47 am

Chloe: I should really learn to think before I spoke, because the words spilled out without me realising what I said until afterwards. "Oh, I could teach you more than a few." I sent a wink her way and then... Ten the words sank in. Fuck. To cover up my extremely bold flirtation, I started speaking again. "It's all in the hips, Thorn." I told her, demonstrating my point by shaking my hips from side to side, slowly moving in a circle on the spot. At one point I'm sure she'd probably get a good view of my ass, but come on, who wouldn't want to look at that? "See? Easy. Now you try."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:49 am

Roje was sitting in a cafe, drinking hot cocoa for the heck of it and because she liked hot cocoa. Lately it was getting cold and Roje didnt like it. Dispite being a vampire, cold bugged them too. Sitting in the cafe, she waited for Mike. Even though he was in the mansion with her, she called him while she was out and asked if he wanted to hang out. Surprisingly he said yes and he was already on his way. Okay, even though Roje and Mike hung out allot, they werent dating. They were just fun friends, sometimes going to drink out or something. Think of it as a Jer and Jason hanging out. Mike was a friend Roje never had.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:55 am

Sorry! Got distracted I'll reply in a sec!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:58 am

Mike: So Roje had wanted to hang out and since I wasn't exactly doing anything, I just agreed, shoes on, jacket on and I was on my way before we'd even finished talking on my phone. Once I'd hung up I shoved my hands in my pockets to keep them warm. I should have probably wrapped up warmer but I was fine. Once I got to the cafe she'd mentioned, I ordered a latte before walking over to the booth Roje was sitting in. I sat on the seat across the table from her and rested my elbows on the table. "You could yave warned me about how cold it was outside, you know."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:02 pm

ebony's costume:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Austin::
After a long amount of debating and arguing about what we would wear as a group costume. Eventually, my friend isabella and I had come up with the idea to go as a seat team. It was simple and there were a bunch of different variations we could all wear. So, obviously I found the toughest, coolest looking ones. I looked pretty awesome if I could say so myself. But, I now had to wait for Ebony. She promised me she'd come to the party but she was already late. Waiting by the food, leaving against the wall, I scanned the room for the girl.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Yeah, Ebony's just arrived and can't see Austin anywhere ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:07 pm

I hate boys, and dances, and difficult people. And school.

But I'm feeling better today. Very Happy Hey!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:12 pm

What's up? (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Hola again Smile I'm a bit poofy, advanced warfare is pretty distracting and I just got new Sony headphones... Gaming is on a new level right now.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi Eve and Linz Smile have her go to the food table because she doesn't know where to look or something then
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Scampi wrote:Mike: So Roje had wanted to hang out and since I wasn't exactly doing anything, I just agreed, shoes on, jacket on and I was on my way before we'd even finished talking on my phone. Once I'd hung up I shoved my hands in my pockets to keep them warm. I should have probably wrapped up warmer but I was fine. Once I got to the cafe she'd mentioned, I ordered a latte before walking over to the booth Roje was sitting in. I sat on the seat across the table from her and rested my elbows on the table. "You could yave warned me about how cold it was outside, you know."

Roje grinned and let out a small laugh "Sorry, I thought you would have known since its been cold lately anyhow" shrugging, she leaned back against the booth "Thanks for coming out here though. I've been bored lately and needed my party buddy back. How've you been lately since i last saw you?" its been a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Not much, wondering whether I'm gonna get much sleep tonight and if I don't get much I'm just hoping my high spirits don't get bad :/ But I digress, how're you Smile

Hey Eve, you know you were saying something about finding Klain a new lifemate? How 'bout Chloe? He needs her but she doesn't want to make the committment... Could be interesting XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next