House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 pm

*rolls her eyes and smiles, rubbing Anna's back* Youre such a dork. *pulls away and sits on the end of the bed* So, how are things with Matio and you?
Youve never just spontaneously gone into a random room and... Okay, we have to do that. *leads Abby along away from the chair* Which room? An empty bedroom or maybe a big open space like... The media room? We could get away with that, and it's an adrenaline rush for sure. I think I remember you saying you liked the thrill of an adrenaline rush...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:52 pm

*Controls her laughter and sits on the bed again.* Things are pretty great, actually. We managed to spend some time together at the weekend which was fun... Well... Kind of... I was upset for another reason at the weekend but Matio managed to cheer me up and then it was fun Smile *Smirks a little as she adds,* I don't even need to ask about you and Justin, someone would have to be a fool to not notice that things are great between you two, what with the goofy, lovestruck grin you two give each other Razz *Eats some more chocolate.*

I do like an adrenaline rush, but I also remember my kind-of uncle bragging about screwing his fiancee in the rec room >.< *Sighs.* Screw it, that was ages ago and the couch has probably changed by then. Lets go there Smile *Speeds up the walk, leading Holland to the rec room and pulling her into a kiss as soon as the door closes behind them.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:17 pm

We don't give eachother goofy grins... Do we? *covers her face with her hand and smiles* We're headed on a pretty good track, I suppose. Justin's really great, and we talked about the possibility of having children in the future. That's how serious things have gotten.
*hands on Abby's waist, she led her towards the couch while lip locked, not exactly sure if she was moving in the proper direction but didn't really care until she hit the coffee table with the back of her calves.* I expected you to be a better kisser... *smirks and removes Abby's shirt, taking no time to pause before removing her own* Maybe another go will change my mind?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Anyone wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm

We do Smile
Mhm, I'd like to, if that's okay?
Of course it's okay, I'll throw in some Australian charm and she won't be able to say no Wink
Sure, you go ahead with that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Haha I'm sure Isabella would be happy to see you Kai :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Thats exactly what I'm hoping for.
So, maybe she comes in on karaoke night? Or maybe we can rp the kinda date thing?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Which ever you prefer ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:13 pm

I was actually leaning more towards the karaoke idea. That's okay right?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Absolutely haha ^_^ do you want me to post first or would you like to?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:22 pm

L is for Lindsey wrote:We don't give eachother goofy grins... Do we? *covers her face with her hand and smiles* We're headed on a pretty good track, I suppose. Justin's really great, and we talked about the possibility of having children in the future. That's how serious things have gotten.
*hands on Abby's waist, she led her towards the couch while lip locked, not exactly sure if she was moving in the proper direction but didn't really care until she hit the coffee table with the back of her calves.* I expected you to be a better kisser... *smirks and removes Abby's shirt, taking no time to pause before removing her own* Maybe another go will change my mind?

Yes! Finally! *Blushes.* Uhh, I mean... Ok, so maybe I've been wantin to be an aunt for, uh, a month or two... Or five. ^_^" B-But in my defense, can you not imagine me running around and playing with an adorable mini version of you? :3

Well I've been told that I'm an amazing kisser, but if you need a second time to realize that, then I'm up for that. *Moves to sit down on the rec room's couch, pulling Holland down with her. After a couple more passionate kisses they fade to black.*
((And now I can go back to sleep! XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Could you? I'm sorta trying to work out some Chemistry stuff. I'm about to give up though.

Its kinda cute to picture. But five months? I've only been taking the idea seriously for about one and a half, I think. *smiles and bumps elbows with Anna* And you'd be the one to play but I'd be the one to chase them around as a safety net for if they fall. Arms out behind them ready for anything.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:43 pm

*Blushes a bit more upon realising the big differece between how ling she had been thinking about becoming an aunt and how long Elsa had been thinking about becoming a mother, and then her smiles softens as Elsa adds herself to the pictures.* And that's what would make you a good mother; You're kind and very caring and would always be there to protect your child. Just try not to protect them too much otherwise they'll never grow up. But anyway, marriage comes before children, right? Have you two discussed that yet?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Sure no problem Smile

Isabella::
Kai had mentioned something about a karaoke night and there was no chance I was going to miss him getting drunk and singing so I decided to stop by. Walking in, the place seemed a lot busier than the last time I had visited. There were a lot more people here and there was already music blasting. I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, looking around for my new boyfriend. After a few minutes, I saw him passing out a full tray of drinks. They really must've been swamped with orders.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Not exactly. I mean, that sounds odd but marriage hasn't really come up in a conversation yet. Perhaps it was just because having children only came up when I was having doubts. We'll be married first though, of course. Sooner or later, he'll ask me or I'll ask him. In the future though, not now. *smiles and lays back on the bed* Have you and your boyfriend discussed marriage yet either?

Kai: The slack had not been given at all this afternoon, we were crazy booming with business. Women everywhere ordering drinks of all sorta of colors of the rainbow and men ordering beers of every flavor. I was bartender, but they had me as a waiter tonight simply because I was quicker than the others. About a quarter of the way through the crowd, finished with this tray of drinks, I spotted Isabella and smiled. I walked to her, pushing my way through the crowd as somebody gave their best shot at the microphone. It wasn't half bad, but it was annoying enough. "Hey there, love..." I set the tray down and leaned in, pressing a kiss to her lips gently. "Nice to see you out and about, how are you doing?" I grabbed the full tray and leaned against the bar beside her, already sweating because of the compact space and the job itself driving me to such lengths. At least I was just wearing a button up and pants though, nothing too heavy. I could pass these out in a moment though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Isabella::
I returned his kiss before answering. "Well you did say you wanted me to stop by on a karaoke night, so I did." I smiled at him and looked at the new tray of drinks. "Busy night? Normall they don't have you passing out drinks." I looked around at all the people and laughed as a drunk girl bumped straight the wall. "Jeez, are karaoke nights always like this?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Well, uh, no, not exactly. *Sighs and lies back in the bed as well.* I've wanted to discuss the possibility of getting married, but with Matio going to college and me returning to Arendelle who knows when, I'm not even sure if we'll be dating in the future :/ Maybe if we can figure out the long-distance issues, then I'll bring up the subject... *Tries to change the subject back to Elsa and Justin since it's more cheery.* But seriously? You might ask Justin to marry you in the future? I don't think that's the way things are meant to work, Elsa Razz And then, when you do get married, Justin will be a King O.o That's kinda weird to think about, especially since he can't even seem to handle being considered a Prince... How long do you think it'll take for him to realize that marrying you will make him a King?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Results day! Blah! DX Me no wanna go! I don't wanna see all my failed maths results! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Poor wolfie! I have to go next Thursday :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 pm

terrible terrible things happening in this town somewhere east & there's a fucking media ban on the story. like news channels and other stuff can't be there to report on it. the airspace above the town is restricted too. ridiculous. its like the first amendment doesn't even exist. -_- usually I'm not big on problems in the US bc it's depressing but this is just painful to read.

http://t.co/jlt9FvcwnQ

if anyone is interested. racism is ridiculous. I feel like this is the beginning of another holocaust. but it'll be the American police force instead of ss officers. ugh.

ok im done ranting sorry. it's just that I tend to get upset when my country goes to shit. really wish I could live somewhere else.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Come join us in the uk ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Yes! Join us in the UK! Where I live there's rarely anything happening!

I heard about those shootings, to :/ Why are the police in the US so corrupt? All you ever hear is police shooting black people for no reason -_- And the fact that they're not interiewing the friend is just... Ugh >.< People these days!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Sames ^-^ Anyway, imma go see httyd 2 again, but with Callum this time ^-^ I really need to get ready soon actually.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:25 pm

I almost picked up HTTYD 2 glasses today, but I didn't want to get bullied at Uni ^_^"

Anyway, I have to go to town now. Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm heading out anyway XD And they sound awesome X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down