House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 28 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:31 am

I don't know. I mean, she's perfect physically but I don't know if I have the trust for her anymore. *sighs and rubs the back of his neck* I do love her, but I care about Yuffie too. Isolt possibly wants children, and Yuffie doesn't seem very interested beyond caring for Sora. I'm not thoroughly sure what I'm doing with my life anymore.
*finally stumbles across Abby and smiles slightly, though she felt she shouldn't. Approaches and sits beside her, one hand gently rubbing her back* I heard about everything, and I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry. Some girls, not us of course, go through a phase and its really awful for her to have taken up with you when she wasn't very sure she liked girls. I mean, from what I heard that's what I gathered. She wants to have children, and you can't exactly do that without adoption being with another woman.
Sorry, I've been busy with class course planning. I'm here now though, use me as you wish beautiful. *smirks and wraps an arm around her*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 am

... I can't believe you said that, anyone would think you're single XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:48 am

Really? Not even when you have kids? Not even when you're old and wrinkly? Razz *Finally finishes up in the kitchen, having put banners and streamers all over the place, squeezed 22 candles onto the chocolate birthday cake. With the large pizza for two set up on he dining table along with the cake and a bottle of wine for two, he leaves the room for a second to go and grab Sammi from the rec room.* *Hears the door open and turns in her seat to spot Jason.* Speak of the devil! Hey Jason ^_^ Oh, hey Bex! Long time no see ^_^ *Leans over the couch to kiss Sammi's shoulder.* Hey babe Wink Can you join me in the kitchen for a sec? Bex can come along too, if she wants. Ok, but only for a little while; Tyler said he'd have dinner cooked for 6:30pm :3

In Yuffie's defense, she isn't interested beyond Sora because she's not in a serious relationship at the moment. If the relationship became more serious, she'd think about possibly having another kid. I mean, seriously, who jumps into a relationship and instantly thinks 'I want babies with this person'?

*Shakes her head a little.* She might be attracted to girls, I just donmt think she's serious with girls, whereas I am. I just wish that, if she was so serious about having a biologically related kid, she wouldn't have bothered dating me at all. *Leans into Holland, letting out a shaky sigh.* Now I just feel like I was her toy to play with and I feel so stupid for thinking I could have a future with her when she clearly wasn't thinking the same way. And at the same time, she's still my best friend so I feel horrible about feeling this way and... Ugh, it never should've happened, now everything's just screwed up. I'm even more screwed up!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 am

I didn't mean with just me, I meant in general. I figured she didn't want anymore children in general. I want children, and I can't just sacrifice that for a relationship. I don't want to raise Micah and never actually be a father, just a parental figure. I think I'd be a good father. *frowns and rubs his hands against his jeans, ridding them of the clammy feeling on his palms* Plus, if I influenced her to have children she might end up regretting it, with her missions being put on hold and her figure going back to a pregnant state. I don't wanna ruin her life just because I don't wanna break up. That's another reason that is pushing me towards Isolt.
I'm sorry, I can go and kick her ass if you want? *smirks and shakes her head, pressing a kiss to the top of hers gently* If you were her toy, you're not anymore. You're independent, and you're a real catch, despite how jumbled up you think that you are. I think that you just need something solid to set you on the right course. Trial and error until you find the right person, you know? Once you do, you'll be golden. *places her arm over Abby's shoulders and hugs her gently* You're really great in my opinion, don't let her get you down. Don't let her know she caused this in you, do better just in spite of her.
Mhm, perhaps. But you know I'm not, so within reason do what you want with me. *smiles and hugs her*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:12 am

Well... Then... Do whatever! DX

You know, you give me a lot more credit than I deserve; I'm not as great as you think. But if you think trial and error is best... Well, that means more heartbreak, but I guess in some ways you're right... *Smirks the tiniest bit, beginning to feel a bit better.* You don't, by any chance, plan a future without kids, do you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 am

Thanks for the help *groans and runs his fingers through his hair* This is exactly why I have no idea what to do.
Well, not as of right now. Maybe when I'm older I'd adopt, but I'm not very into being pregnant and I'm repulsed by most men, so... *shrugs and smiles back at Abby* I give you the credit you deserve, that's all. I mean, I've seen a lot if people and I've been around longer than you, and I definitely think you're one of the best I've ever met.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:02 am

Well I haven't exactly been in this position before so I can't give advice. There's pros and cons with both women, so just try and figure out which cons you can live with for each of them.

Really? One of the best? Well, I guess after spending 5 years in prison I guess it's not that hard to be one of the best people you've met. Adoption's cool, I guess. For me, it'd get rid of the issue of passing down my mental disorders, but the kid will still have to deal with me so... But at least that'd be one less issue I'd have to think about. *Shrugs.* I just rambled a little, didn't I? Sorry :/ You seem to make me talk more than I usually would.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:13 am

Rp, Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:34 am

Just because you have children doesn't mean you passed on your disorders... *removes her arm from Abby and sighs* I think maybe I draw it out of you, there's not much we don't talk about. Maybe I'm just a better conversationalist than I thought.

Yuffie probably wouldn't be friends with me anymore if I went to Isolt, and I'm a hypocrite for even thinking about going to Isolt. Nothing good comes out of this situation. *sighs* I think the major con here is Yuffie giving up loads of things for our relationship. I don't wanna do that to her. I don't wanna hurt her, but maybe it's better for her if I go back to Isolt? She can go on missions and maybe meet a guy in Wutai or meet another guy who wants to do the missions thing and go places with her, not really settling down to be a boring, casual guy.

Can't, playing Dead Rising 3. Maybe in... Forty five minutes?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 am

Okies Linz!

And ok, Henry. Doooo whatever.

I still don't wanna risk it, though; I wouldn't wish my mental disorder on anyone. But yeah, you're pretty good when it comes to conversation. You're pretty good at a lot of things, actually Wink *Lets out a slight laugh.* If only you were younger. Anywau, maybe we should head back. I'm done moping. *Stands up and instantly regrets it as a wave of nausea washes over her.* Ugh, I really should stop drinking >.< *Picks up the empty bottles, swallowing back some vomit.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 am

I think it's best if I go to Isolt, I couldn't live with taking anything away from Yuffie. I just hope I can salvage our friendship.
Its not really a risk, mental disorders don't generally get passed down unless you encourage it. *stands and crosses her arms over her chest* You don't see me trying to drown children or anything. *shrugs and shakes it off, looking at Abby* If I was younger, lots of things would be different. I'd be hounding you, trust me. *takes Abby's hand and half smiles* C'mon, lets get you back and maybe get you settled so you won't feel so sick.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:06 am

I'm back ^-^ Sorry I poofed ^-^ Anyway... Ryker... Can you make a bacon sandwich? Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:06 am

Fair enough. Yuffie will survive. She'll be mad but she'll survive.

*For once her smile lights up her face.* If you were younger, I'd be all over you. To be honest, we probably would've been dating by now, not just flirting XD *Her laughter causes her stomach to feel worse and she groans.* I'd probably stop drinking, too, because you'd kick my *ss everytime I tried to go near a bottle of beer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:09 am

Sooo, can I give Sammi her birthday surprise?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:13 am

Sure, knock yourself out. *pushes Sammi towards Jason* So, you didn't forget after all Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 am

Me? Forget my girl's birthday? What kind of man do you take me for? *Rolls his eyes and grabs Sammi's hips, pulling her into the kitchen where the decorations, cake, pizza and wine awaits.* Tra da! I wasn't sure what you'd want so, uh, romantic meal for two, oppa Jason style! *Chuckles and grabs the matches, lighting all 22 candles on the cake.* Make a wish, gorgeous, and I'll make sure it comes true Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:25 am

*Grins and laughs a little before blowing out the candles, not really knowing what to wish for then sits down* Aww, you made such an effort Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 am

Captain America: The Winter Soldier comes out on DVD tomorrow. Mother and I only just found out and now we're trying to get dad to buy it for us by repeating in a high pitched voice, 'Dad! The Winter Soldier! Oooooh!' XD

Of course I did Smile *Pours two glasses of wine and sits down by the pizza.* You can have cake after you eat the pizza, though, otherwise it'll get cold.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:37 am

*Takes a slice of pizza* Yeah, I was gonna have the pizza first anyway, babe Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 am

Oh... Well I didn't know that, I figured your womanly craving for chocolate would mean you'd lunge for the chocolate cake Razz *Takes a slice of pizza and takes a bite out of it.* Also, after this we can do some video gaming and then maybe I'll let you take charge in bed tonight Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:44 am

Pfft, I take charge most nights Razz But video games sound good!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 am

It worked! We annoyed him enough to agree to buying The Winter Soldier! XD

I still have some say in the matter most nights, but tonight I'll let you do anything you want. As long as it's not painful :S But yeah, video games once we're done with pizza, cake and wine. *Takes another bite and then sips some wine.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:58 am

Dating? I could see that happening if I was younger, but I'm not sadly and I don't think I'd kick your ass. Just... Persuade you, with certain rewards for sobriety. *winks and intertwines their fingers before leading her towards the mansion*
Bacon Sandwich coming up, lovely. *stands and heads into the kitchen to make her sandwich*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 am

*sat on the floor in front of the couch, rocking slightly as she tries to figure out what a mun and a muse is*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:16 am

I like the sound of these rewards Very Happy *Walks back into the mansion with Holland and leads her over to the armchair, sitting down and pulling her friend down on top of her.* Even if you were younger, though, it probably wouldn't make much difference, I mean, I'm stuck at this age now and you're gonna grow older and older, so even  if you were 19, you'd soon be too old for me to date. Which kinda sucks :/ *Wraps an arm around Holland's waist with a sigh.* I wish I was human, too. Actually, no, because then I'd be, like, a toddler :S Rephrase: I was I still had the quick aging but at 21-ish years old, instead of just not aging anymore, I age at a normal human speed. That'd be so much better than staying young forever while everyone else grows old.

Yay, Abby's back! And she's alive!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next