House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 am

Jack: I was struck in the stomach, and the resultant force sent me flying. The pain was horrendous. I gritted my teeth and channeled as much energy as I could as I used the wind to blast them away from me. I managed to get up, although it was rather tough. He was still a cheap imitation. Pitch must have created him simply to be able to fight me. "You're just a coward! Just like your creator." I yelled at him as I destroyed one of the strange, ice-made monsters. I had no idea how to get Luna free from the dome, so hopefully Alex would get here soon with Kyle. Kyle can help me get him away from the dome, and Alex can find a way to get my soon-to-be-daughter free.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 am

hey again. I'll be inthe car for a little. Smile
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:57 am

Hey rae. I miss rping Chloe and Charlie Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:57 am

Alex::
"Something happened, jack shook me awake and then ran off telling me to get you." I frowned and ran a hand through my hair nervously. "Luna's gone, I think someone took her." I tugged at the string that was unraveled on the sleeve of my sweatshirt, worried for my boyfriend and my soon to be daughter. I didn't have much to tell Kyle, because there wasn't much that I knew either. But jack wanted me to get him so I was just trying to help as much as I could.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:02 am

Kyle: I knew Jack was trying to get a little girl to trust him, and that the little girl was called Luna. I rubbed my neck, "Must be serious if he needs my help." I looked back at Taylor, I wasn't sure if she had fallen back to sleep or whether she was awake. I grabbed my shoes that were by the door. "Where is he?" I asked her as I pulled the sneakers on as quick as I could.
((sorry, bit of a crappy post ^_^))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:05 am

me too. Sad
me too. -_- too bad she broke up with me.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 am

You have no idea how much she misses you :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 am

Hi Rae!

No no no! Kyle, come back! I grumbled a little, already missing my snuggle buddy, and pulled myself upright in bed with a whole lot more effort than a normal person would need to use - stupid Addison's disease. My world span, but I could just make out Kyle by the doorway, the sleep-fuzzied image of a redhead - Jack's girlfriend? She was the only redhead I knew - in the doorway. "What's going on?" I murmured, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I listened in carefully. When Alex mentioned Luna being taken, I bit my lip. Of course, I wanted to help, but I couldn't in this condition. Still, I couldn't just sit here. Not even caring about changing or putting on shoes, I got out of bed, using the wall to keep myself up as I made my way around to the bedroom door. "I wanna help. I'll help you guys get Luna away." No one - no one - messed with my family, and that included my kind-of niece.

A coward? Oh that did it. Dark Jack sneered at his opponent, controlling the snow beasts and repositioning them around the dome that held the sobbing child. "If you think I'm such a coward, then I'll take you on myself!" He yelled, retaliating with his own dark arrows, the only difference being that, if Jack was struck by one of these, he'd turn dark as well ((Remember Pitch turning Sandy into dark sand? It's basically like that, but Jack wouldn't become sand, he'd just be another Dark Jack for Pitch to control)). While his nicer, child-friendly counterpart was distracted by the arrows, Dark Jack sent shards of ice towards him. Now he was furious. Now he wanted nothing more but to watch the original die a painful death at his hands. Child be damned, he was going to focus all his attention on taking the winter spirit down!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 am

*sighs and runs a hand through his fringe* really?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:13 am

Alexandra::
Jack had mentioned something about Leah's condition and the way she was moving made it even more obvious, but what was I going to do refuse her help? I had no idea what the heck was going on so the more help I could get, the better off we'd be. But, I didn't want kyles girlfriend to get hurt either. Looking at Kyle, I tried to see how he felt about the situation or what he would tell his girlfriend. Surely he didn't want her to get hurt either? Maybe she was stronger than I thought though, looks could be very deceiving.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:15 am

Leah? It's Taylor! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:18 am

*Peeks her head back into the living room.* I live ^_^ *Holds up the silver stake.* And I've got a souvenir! You better give that back to Rose later, otherwise she'll flip. Don't worry, I will. *Throws it up in the air, watching it spin a little before catching it by the hilt.* Damn, this could do a whole lot a damage!  Twisted Evil  Oh boy >.< Did I not say once that Abby should never have a weapon on her person? >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:18 am

Jack: It all happened so fast. The arrows were coming from one direction, which I managed to block in time with a thick block of ice. I saw the ice shards coming from the corner of my eye. I went to dodge. One cut into my right arm as it flew past me. I hissed in pain, but at least all his attention was on me now. I started to head toward the forest, but never tuning my back on him. I needed to keep the other residents safe. I shot ice shards right back at him, and after it looked like it stopped, I managed to quickly shoot out another three, hoping that I could anger him more and at least hit him with one. They weren't as big as his, but for what they lacked in size, they made up in numbers.

Kyle: I bit my lip as I looked back at Taylor, "Are you sure, Tay? I don't want you getting hurt." I was weary, I knew that Taylor really liked Luna, and that she didn't like people messing with families. I let out a steady breath, "Stay close to Alex though." I gave in, "And be careful." I told her, before giving her a smile. "I'm going to see if I can go find Jack and help him. You two try to find Luna." I told them before I left the room, running down the stairs, trying to figure out a way in which I could help.

Yeah. A lot. Lauren complains about it. Why else do you think she's drinking so much? You know, if you wanted to talk to her, she's probably at a bar in town. Although she has been trying to cut down.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:27 am

Sorry got people confused.... >_<

"Alright Taylor, if you're up for it let's go, just stay near me okay? I don't really know what's going on, I just know that whoever took luna has powers of some sort, dangerous ones at that." I could only hope that what vampire speed and strength I did have would be able to keep us safe, as well as save luna. Jack was strong but I knew he couldn't hold off someone like that forever. "Okay follow me." We ran down the stairs and out the front of the mansion, but I had to stop and look over my shoulder every few moments to make sure Taylor was alright. After all Kyle and jack would both kill me if she got hurt. Once we reached the front lawn of the mansion, it was obvious to where jack and luna had ended up. There was a large dome of some sort a small distance away from the mansion. I could only hope that the two hadn't been hurt.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Tumblr_n9yz5m1BPo1qekt5wo1_r7_500

N'aww X3 Merida reminds me a little of Alex so yeah ^_^ Jack and Alex should get t-shirts like rgar for a joke Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 am

Aww that's cute ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 am

Mhmm XD Imma buy a pair of them and make them wear them!  Twisted Evil 
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:38 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Screams and starts running down the hall, heading towards the stairs where she took off her dogtag necklace (which hides her wings) so that she can fly once she gets outside.* *Hears the scream, then watches Abby run downstairs with Rose's silver stake.* What the-?! She's gonna kill me! *Heads towards the front door.* O.o O...k... Should I call the police???

*Rose laughed as she slowed down, watching abby* Man that is too funny
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:38 am

Well at least Kyle wasn't stupid enough to stop me from going, because even if he did I would've just gone without his permission anyway. I wouldn't disobey his order to stick by Alex though, considering how lucky I was to even be allowed to go and how much danger I was putting myself into by doing so. I shifted onto all fours, feeling a little more stable and a lot less dizzy  - and also a lot less worried about hurting myself if I ended up fainting - and chased after Kyle, trying to think of how we could sneak Luna away from whoever had taken her without fighting, because I really wasn't a fighter! As we got outside, I spotted the dome of... Was that black ice? My enhanced dog-hearing picked up the sounds of crying, crying that I had heard before, and I let out a gasp. "In there!" I exclaimed, rushing over and then steadying myself on the dome as I tried to let another wave of dizziness subside. Once that had subsided, I peaked into the gap obviously meant to let Luna breath and spoke softly. "Hey, Luna, it's ok! It's me, Taylor! Alex and I are gonna bust you out so just... Stay calm, ok?" But there was no way I could bust through such thick ice. Alex probably could, though, so I looked to her, then gestured to the ice dome. "Think you can punch through it without hurting Lulu?" I asked my kinda sister-in-law. No, wait, a sister-in-law would be my brother's wife, but Alex was my kinda brother-in-law's partner, so that meant she was... Oh, you know what I meant!

Once again the ice wall went up, but it hadn't been fast enough this time. Dark Jack let out a gasp but nothing more as the pain of the ice shards piercing his lower torso left him speechless. It took him a moment to recover from the pain before he gritted his teeth and pulled the bloodied shards out of his body, holding back any sounds of pain as he did so. Walking from around his ice wall, he saw Jack retreating into the forest and practically growled with fury. "Get back here and fight like a man!" He yelled at his opponent, jumping up and letting the wind carry him towards Jack, forming icicles on the ground by the original in the hopes that one would impale him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:41 am

*drops her jacket on the couch and sinks down into the cushion* Nice to see everyone
Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:41 am

*Smirks as Rose clearly hasn't noticed her return. Sneaking up behind the Dhampir with all the skill she could muster, she grabs Rose from behind and places the tip silver stake on the left side of her chest.* Gotcha Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:43 am

Hi Holland and Linz! *Holds Rose at stake-point still, but grins towards Holland!* Oh! Holland! I wanted to officially introduce you guys! Holland, this is Rose. Rose, this is Holland ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 am

Nice to meet you Rose *smiles and takes her glasses off, cleaning the lenses with her tank top* Ive heard wonderful things.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 am

Hey Linz Smile

I ran after Taylor, catching up to her when we reached the fine. Luna was inside that thing?! "Oh god she must be freezing..." I frowned and examined the ice, it wouldn't be too difficult to break it open if I used my vampire strength but what if I scared luna? I would need to calm her down a little bit and warn her before I did anything to break the ice. "Luna? Sweetie it's me. I'm going to get you out of here. But, I need you to stay calm, I have to break the ice."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 am

Oh, haven't I mentioned anything bad about her? Ok, well let me fix that. You might wanna get comfy, it'll take a while! *Laughs a little and releases Rose, handing the silver stake back to her.* So, how're you, Holland?

Linz wanna rp?

'You might wanna shuffle as far away from the breathing gap as possible.' Luna heard Taylor's voice come after Alex's she nodded, which was probably barely visible in the light, and shuffled to the opposite side of the dome. She bit down on the disgusting tasting rubber blanket just to muffle her sobs, clutching the blanket tighter since it seemed like she couldn't produce an electric current when in contact with it and, right now, electrocuting someone was the last thing she wanted. Luna wasn't sure whether the shivering was from fear or from being cold, but either way, she knew that if she tried to relax even just a little, it'd all be over soon.

Once I heard shuffling noises along the grass, I peaked into the dome and realized that Luna had moved from where she had been. That was a good sign, at least, so I stood back a little, allowing Alex to do her thing while I swallowed back a bit of vomit. "Be care when you knock the ice down, Alex." I warned with a slight whimper of worry. "We don't want any of the ice to hit Luna." Ice that thick would knock her out if Alex hit it too hard, and then things would be even worse! Then it'd be even harder for me to warm her up because her own body wouldn't be trying to help speed up the process!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next