House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+3
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
rae
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:12 am

Parts of the games? Most of the game! Well, actually, Cloud only became super emo after the game, Vincent's just quiet and antisocial throughout DX But yeah, that was the issue. But I did like rping the 3 girls. She's got a pretty good bond with Anna, Kennedy and Elsa now, but it's not really the same :/

Can't you just bring Lilly and Tifa into the rp sometimes Britt? I really can't go back to rping Vincent and Cloud again, but Yuffie needs her friends. And we'll need Lilly if Justin ever decides to tell his mum about his half-family, aaannndd... Denzel wont really need Tifa except for going to the wedding and maybe some future advice on girls?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am

personally, wolfy, you did good with vincent the most..probably because we both loved him lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:17 am

But I kept going blank for Vincent :/ I kept getting writers block.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:19 am

Yea I suppose that's true xD but they did have their moments like the time cloud had to wear a dress and basically go into a whore house to save tifa xD idk I think he just got depressed after jack died so basically before the game
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 am

Zack, not Jack. But oh Miss Cloud! XD Probably the best part of the game, especially since Tifa didn't technically need rescuing, she went there undercover to get answers from Don Corneo. I do think Aerith had a bit too much fun making Cloud wear a dress, though XD

But actually I think he got more depressed after game. When Zack died... Well... The game got complicated and Cloud thought he was Zack. It wasn't until the toll of Aerith's death, realizing he didn't even know who he was, and then remembering Zack's death, that things really started to take a toll on him.

That's just what I believe, though, so meh.

I didn't know you knew about Final Fantasy VII, though O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 am

Old Abby post:
As Trent mentioned the girl, I frowned and shook my head, hugging my knees to my chest. "I don't have a clue, I've never seen her before." But dad was all over her, at least it looked like he was. Idiot. Couldn't he see that whenever he got in a relationship things went wrong? Why couldn't he just stop ruining our lives by dating women? Why couldn't he just stay single, at least nothing would go wrong if he stayed single... "Trent, can I join your family?" I asked, not even joking right now. "Nothing ever goes wrong for you and your family, and I'd rather be in a family where nothing goes wrong." It'd probably be better for my mental health if I was in a perfect family, anyway.

This post right here brings the feels for me Sad All Abby ever wanted was a normal happy family. It also points out why she hates her dad so much Sad

Oh my! And a super old Justin post! O.o What? But I only started coming here regularly in March. You were helping Xavier with a mission. It wasn't actually in the mansion either, so... Ah, I see.

Old OOC Abby post:
I just... The thought of anyone seeing me with no clothes on... *Shudders and shakes her head.* Nuh uh, not gonna happen :S

Back when she was really self conscious about her looks! XD What happened? Huh? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:59 am

Why is Britt just lurking?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:01 am

playing TTT trouble in terrorist town XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:04 am

So does that mean no rp? I was thinking that maybe Tifa could make a surprise visit to Wutai. Yuffie could use a friend right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 am

if you want I can rp
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 am

I'm hoooome! Come out and play mah bitches!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 am

Ok! You start since Tifa has to get to Wutai. Yuffie will be in her house.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:58 am

Scampi's drunk, me thinks O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am

Maaaaaybe... Maaaybe not Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:04 am

If I do well in my exams, mum's gonna buy me a shrimp and a clownfish! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:05 am

Well either way, you've got it all wrong, because we all know that you guys are all mah b****es! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:07 am

Nu uh! I'm not your bitch, I'm Boo's bitch!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:11 am

... True, but everyone else is my b**** XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:12 am

If you say so Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:14 am

Hehe ^_^

I'm tired, I might go to bed in a min.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:05 am

Off to bed! Replies appreciated!

Hope had been too tired to talk about the ball when she turned that night, but the next day I got a full account of it over breakfast. 'And then me and Kiara danced a fancy dance, and then we ate lots of fancy food!' "I sure hope that you didn't eat too much chocolate, young lady." Despite my words, I smiled at my daughter, and even more so upon witnessing the sheepish look on her face. 'Maybe a little too much chocolate.' She admitted as I continued to feed Arthur and she stuffed another piece of waffle in her mouth. 'But it was really fun, daddy! I was like a real Princess!' Ah, my daughter, my youngest, adorable little Princess-obsessed daughter who could shine light on any moment. My smile softened at her childish innocence and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Don't you ever change, Hope. The world would be a much darker place without you." She beamed at that, her gift of understanding meaning that she knew what I meant and, in the most simple way possible, she responded with, 'Don't worry, Daddy, I'll never change, I'll always be your Hopey.' And in that moment, I realised what a blessing it was to have her in my life.

I didn't attend breakfast with my family, even though I usually did and probably should've. Instead, I was in the mansion's vast library with Snowball, reading up all I could on Mathematics and teaching, trying to figure out how to combine the two so that I could teach Maths effieciently when the new school opened. As I sat at a table, books sprawled open at random pages in front of me, Snowball lay at my feet, probably dozing off now that she was away from her playmate, Hope, and my noisy baby half-brother. Poor girl but hey, at least she'd managed to escape the family chaos for a couple of hours, just like me, and at least I had some quieter company.

It was back to work for me after the festivities of the ball. Having started to feel claustrophobic in my office, I had moved my work up to my apartment and was now sat at the dining table, going through many job applications from the town residents, along with quite a few forms from mansion parents who wanted their children to attend the school. There was so much work to do that I found myself procrastinating for once, glancing everywhere but the papers in front of me. When my eyes fell on the crown on one of the bookshelves, I smiled softly. The crown was given to me by Princess Anna on the night of the ball, declaring me the King of the mansion. So, I had really become a King afterall? It took centuries longer than it was meant to and many many struggles, but I had finally become a King. Perhaps not in the way I was meant to - I did not exactly rule a country - but perhaps, despite that, my father could be proud of me now...

Well, now that Dilynn's horse was broken in and both she and Ol' Dusty had travelled across the country to come and live in the stables here, I was gonna give Dilynn her first riding lesson. Before all that, though, I went through the basics of brushing, hoof care and how to put the tack on the horse properly, then led the horses out of the stables with her. Once outside, I helped my girlfriend onto her horse, then got onto my own, beginning the lesson. "Ok, so the basics really is to tap the horse's stomach with your heels to tell it to go and gently - gently - pull back on the reins to get it stop. To steer left you ease the reins on the left back and tap with your right foot, and then it's the opposite to go right. You've kinda gotta sit up and down in rhythm with the horse's movements - it's kinda hard to explain, sitting up and down is basically what you're doing - otherwise it'll hurt their back and to speed up or slow down you just kinda change the speed of which you sit up and down to change the horse's rhythm... If that makes sense." I did to me, but I had been doing this for years, whereas Dilynn was pretty darn new to this... Maybe I should offer a demonstration... "Do you need me to demonstrate anything or are you just gonna go for it, Darlin'?"

I think I had had too much to drink at the ball, to be honest, because I didn't wake up until about midday. I wasn't the only one still in bed, though; Sammi seemed to be wide awake, and incredibly naked. No surprise there, even if my memories were a little foggy, I think I remembered us fading last night once the ball had ended, after a major struggle with that damn poofy dress. "Next time you decide to wear a big poofy dress, make sure it's easier to get out of." I croaked out, my voice hoarse from lack of use. I forced myself to lean forward a little to kiss my girl's cheek, a hand trailing down the side of her body, before I added, "Speaking of big poofy dresses and events that involve them, any ideas for the wedding yet?" To be honest, I didn't care much about the wedding. Don't get me wrong, I cared about marrying Sammi, but big fancy events with suits and stuff weren't really my thing. I had only really gone to the ball last night because she wanted to go, and I had the same kind of 'Do whatever you want and I'll just tag along' sort of attitude towards the wedding. She could make it as special and dream-wedding-ish as she wanted. As long as it ended with her becomming Sammi Jenkins, I really didn't care what the actual ceremony turned out to be like.

I was the first to wake up today, my hand instantly reaching gup to my mom's ring. Only it wasn't there! I started having a panic attack glancing around the room to see if I could spot it. It took a while for me to realise Sierra was wearing it, then I smiled as I remembered why. Oh yeah, the proposal! I grinned as the images returned, my heartbeat steadying itself again as I careful traced a finger over the ring. We were going to get married! Sometime in the future she'd become Sierra Strife, my wife, and we were gonna spend the rest of our - well, my - lifetime together! I decided to let my fiancée - wow, that felt amazing to say! - sleep a little longer, carefully sneaking out of the bed and into the bathroom so that I could attempt a quiet shower while I waited for Sierra to wake up.

I had to go shopping for ingredients, and maybe clothes, too, but I didn't exactly want to go alone. I sat in my room, pondering what to do for a moment, and eventually just teleported myself to Chloe's apartment. Outside it, of course, I wouldn't enter without permission. I knocked gently, then tapped my heel impatiently as I waited for someone - her, hopefully - to answer. I just hoped that she was in and she was up to getting out of the apartment for once.

Wait, she was talking as if she hadn't died, but she must've died, right? Perhaps she meant like with the vampires and werewolves that they were born, but was that even possible. "I-I thought that people ha-had to die before they bec-came an angel?" I asked confusedly as we walked, heading into what I could only assume to be the living room. "Y-You make it sound li-like you didn't die, b-but- but you have to d-die first, r-right? A-And do good things?"

Ok, so I made a fool of myself even more for bringing up something Matio hadn't even noticed. Great. I tried to forget that and at least try to act like a normal person as I kissed my boyfriend's cheek and listened to him explain to me what he was doing, although he seemed to have stopped working for my sake, which was really sweet. At the mention of college, though, I couldn't help the sadness creeping into my smile. "Mhmm. You're definitely turning into a college student. Just try not to forget about me when you go, ok?" How many years did he have to spend in college, anyway? And how many years was it before I returned to Arendelle? If Matio was in college and I was here, that'd be ok, we'd probably make things work, but if Matio was in college and I was at home... That was something that I didn't want to dwell on right now, and would dread when the time came to go our separate ways.

That was a lot of 'Very's and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I made her super happy, because she made me super happy as well. I let out a soft, "Good, I'm glad to hear that." Before I complied with the couple more kisses that would get Alix to sleep next to me. I pulled away before a couple turned into 10 slightly intense kisses, then started taking off my jeans and socks, stripping down to my boxers as I always did before bed. "Don't worry about your snoring putting me off, Alix. It's not as if it'll disturb my sleep." I joked at my inability to sleep before climbing into bed, keeping the covers off of the space beside me as I waited for Alix to finish getting ready and join me. Geez, this was gonna be the first time in months that I'd have a girl in my bed, heck, it had been the first time in months that anyone had even kissed me! How crazy was that?! Well, at least dating rehab worked in my favour, because now I was able to get back together with my girlfriend without any complications whatsoever!

We could've planned the pregnancy - there were tests you could take to figure out when your best chance of getting pregnant was - but after planning a wedding, I wanted to be a little spontaneous for once. "I think we should just wing it." I told my husband, eating a bit more of my pancakes and mixing the berry juice with the Greek yogurt as I swallowed. "I mean, we'd basically be planning when to fade and wouldn't that take the fun out of it?" Thinking it over in my head, I quickly added. "Lets wait a couple, though. I've gotta stop taking the pill if we're being serious, so give me a couple days to get the pill out of my system and then we can try for a child." We were actually going to do this! If all went well, we'd have a son or daughter within the next year! With was so exciting and it was giving me butterflies, but I tried not to act like a giggly giddy teenager and keep calm as I continued the conversation. "As for the gym, you can go as much as you want for as long as you want, as long as you shower afterwards, otherwise I'll refuse to touch you." Not in a cruel way, of course, I just... I just couldn't handle sweat and wouldn't want to touch a sweaty guy, that's all.

I had to admit, the way she threw the sweater at me for no random reason was kinda cute and playful, and it caused a smile to flicker on my face. I caught the sweater quickly and folded it up, setting it down on the bed where Jotunn was curled up. "We'll be back later, buddy." I told the kitten, scratching behind his ear before Elsa returned to my side. As much as I was dreading this trip, she made my smile grow at the fact that she remembered me asking to wear her hair down more often. For a moment I threaded my fingers through the locks of hair, feeling it's soft, silky texture, then nodded my head as I took hold of her hand. "It looks great down, and you look as beautiful as always." I tried to make sure to tell her that she was beautiful and that I loved her everyday so she never had room to doubt my feelings for her. That was one down, and the other would come sometime later, I guess.
Anyway, I started leading Elsa downstairs then, hand in hand, only releasing her hand when we were outside. "And if I remember correctly you wanted me to show off my wings more often, so," I spread out my wings through the cuts in the back of my t-shirt - being an angel usually meant purposefully damaging most of your clothes so that you could spread out your wings, unfortunately - then, after giving Elsa a warning so that I didn't risk giving her a heart attack like that day we went to the water park, I picked my girlfriend up and took flight.
I was a fast flyer so it didn't take long to get to Heaven, but as soon as I was there and Elsa had her feet on the ground just on the inside of Heaven's gates, I made sure to slow down, stalling as much as I could as we took a casual stroll towards the castle. "So, I was thinking that, once we're done at the castle, maybe we could go back to my place?" Elsa had never visited my apartment before, so this could be pretty interesting. "We could just kick back and relax, you know? Watch a movie, listen to music or do whatever else you want to do and then I could cook us some dinner." A romantic dinner for two sounded like a good idea to me, and maybe Elsa could even stay the night, I mean, I could drop her off at the mansion tomorrow when I started work so... Unless asking her to stay the night would be taking it too far... It probably was... Meh, I guess I'd just see how the evening went and then make a decision on that.

When Nathalie had said that the door was unlocked, I hadn't expected her to come and open it, so my unexpected body fell that on the floor as it opened while Sunny just jumped right over me to greet my sister. I didn't even think I had the energy to get up, so I just stayed there as I explained things as simply as possible. "Kyle's brother's daughter was almost kidnapped by someone and while Kyle, Jack and Alex fight the guy off, I figured, 'Hey, my sissy was a spy, she can protect her since I clearly can't right now'." I shrugged, adding to the casualness of the way I had explained the situation, but then turned more serious, forcing my dizzy self to sit upright and try not to throw up. "She's freezing so she needs to be warmed up, but you've gotta calm her down first because she could electrocute you pretty bad." I'd help Natty, but I was so bleh right now. Maybe I should've brought my injections just in case of an emergency.

Luna remained in the door, clutching the rubber blanket even tighter to herself at the mention of her powers. Taylor had said that this girl, Natty, was her- her sissy? So that meant that she was good, right? The little girl was so unsure that she didn't dare to move forward, not until she heard a noise in the hallway, screamed and ran inside to hide on the tiny gap behind the couch that was positioned under the bunk bed. The tears started flowing then as the entire night and the fear it brought with it sunk in. If it wasn't for the blanket, everyone within a 3-4 metre radius - everyone in this room but her - would've been electrocuted right now from her defensive electrical shield, possibly even dead.

"If you're gonna keep an eye on me, I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you. Whether that's a good thing or not, well, we'll see." She seemed ok, but I sill hadn't riled her out of being a possible enemy - I never really ruled anyone out from that possibilty until they saw me at my most dangerous. Walking back to the island, I sat up on the stool again, not ready to go back to bed yet, especially when I was still curious about Cadence. "So, Cadence the bad*ss hunter, is there anything you'd like to tell me about yourself? Or is everything in a strictly need-to-know basis?"

I didn't sleep - I never did - I just closed my eyes and let my mind go blank. It took a long time, since there was so much on my mind now that Alix had come back, plus the fact that my girlfriend was murmuring something in her sleep, but I eventually managed it. It was kinda like being under a trance, only I was fully aware of everything going on around me. I didn't snap out of it until the light shone through my curtains and right onto my face. Groaning a little, I opened my eyes and carefully fixed the curtains so that the light didn't blind me, then looked down at the redhead beside me. Awww, she looked so cute in her sleep! Now if only she'd wake up by herself soon, because I didn't want to wake her up with my movements, but I didn't want to just sit here for ages either!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Nightmare :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin